Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Aaliyah bit her lip. "Do you think it would be a bad thing to tell him?" She asked, shifting uncertainly. Something about this seemed off, would he tell Youki. "We work for Youki, but our loyalty is much stronger to each other than anyone else..." She said seriously.

The eagle shifted and moved closer to them. This time when his beak opened, he caught Aaliyah's arm, biting her as she did Shino, drawing a small amount of blood. He moved his tongue as he tasted it. "You both have pure souls." He stated simply. "I'll permit your survival, but why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:19 pm

Shino shrugged. “I don’t think so, he doesn’t like Youki after all. What would he do, rat us out?”, Shino pointed out. Still, perhaps that was just something that Youki told Shino in the hoped that he would reveal their plan or something crazy like that. Shino wasn’t certain, but he wasn’t going to risk it just yet.

Aaliyah phrased it greatly. He smiled at her until she had her arm bit, the eagle once again tasting her blood. He could tell that they were good guys by the taste of their blood? Perhaps he had bitten Youki once and that was the end of that. “We are here because I wanted to show her how magnificent you look. We both have an appreciation for nature, and she wanted to see you. So I brought her up here to see you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Aaliyah shifted and began to heal her arm. She seemed confused, then looked at the male beside her. It seemed he could tell by a bite, but she'd been so used to hearing ludicrous things, she just stopped questioning. "Thank you." She smiled, holding onto Shino's hand firmly.

The male moved, raising his head to look off the cliff. "A great darkness will soon pass over. About a month from now something will forsake this area and we will leave." He turned his head to face them. "All of my kind have abilities, and mine is to foresee that which shouldn't be seen. If we stay, we'll die from what occurs. If we live, my children will survive. That's what we'll do, but to where is still a mystery." Looking at the two once more, he clicked his beak.

"Marahute will return soon. Take your leave."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Shino raised his eyes as the eagle spoke. Something was going to come, something about a great darkness that would cover the area in about a month? Shino listened curiously, not even certain about what he should say just yet. Shino bit on his lip before speaking up. “Be safe, that is all that I can ask of you. Good luck and raise your children well”, he said before giving another bow.

At the eagle’s last words Shino nodded. “Understood, thank you for letting us come…….and good luck”, he said before taking Aaliyah’s hand and leaping back up the cliff to go back for cover. The mother could NOT see them here.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Aaliyah ran off with him and felt her heart pounding. After they were a good distance away, she grabbed Shino's shirt and pulled him over to a large rock. Once they were behind it, her lips met his passionately, clashing like water on a sandy beach. Wrapping her arms around him, she smiled and held him, pulling him closer to her body. Not just because they would be apart for some time, but because of what he showed her, she wanted to kiss him. She needed to kiss him. To feel those lips against hers. "I love you..." She whispered when the kiss slowly broke, but her nose was still touching his, her head unmoved, her lips gently touching his as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Shino’s heart was pounding, but not quite for the same reason that Aaliyah’s was. As she grabbed him and pulled him behind a rock his eyes widened in surprise as he turned to her, only being cut off from what he was about to say by the lips that she pressed passionately against him, giving him one of the greatest kisses that he was going to remember for a long time. Shino smiled as her voice soon filled the air. “And I love you too Aaliyah”, he said softly as his arms slowly wrapped around her. God he had missed her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:43 pm

"Let's go back." She whispered, holding onto him, not wanting to move away from him. Kissing him softly once more, she slowly moved away from him a bit. "I really do wish we could be together now." She whispered, taking a step off one of the rocks she was standing on. Walking off with him, she smiled, holding his hand as they moved through the jagged cliff and the rocks that lay all around them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:52 pm

“Yeah, you’re right”, Shino said with a nod as he returned the last kiss softly once more. God he loved her, and the fact they had to go back down and be just the people that lived on the clan grounds together. Shino wanted to scream about how unfair it all was, about how he just wanted to be with the woman he loved. There would be none of that for now though, not yet. He gripped her hand softly, smiling as they slowly made their way back down.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Aaliyah kissed his cheek softly one last time while they were side by side. They had this chance together and she wanted to take advantage of it. Who knew how long it would be before they could be together again. When they finally made it back to the compound, she released his hand and walked back inside. She could keep teaching him, but she was trying to find a way to help him remember better. "Let's try this." The sun was setting now. "Go home, sleep, eat, all that stuff. Meet me for training at around 8 or so. I have an idea to help you remember." She smiled at him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Shino smiled as Aaliyah went forward to deliver that one last kiss to his cheek. What he would have given to be able to spend two weeks alone with Aaliyah like Kiba’s training. He would have given anything for that. Anything. Their hands parted once they made it back down to the compound, knowing that things weren’t going to be the same for a while. Shino couldn’t help but wonder what was going to happen in a month from now. “Alright, I can’t wait”, he said with a smile as he heard her instructions. “I’ll see you there”, he said before turning around and heading to Xerion’s place where he was sleeping. He wondered if he’d have to beat sense into Kiba tonight.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him, waving as she walked away. "I'll see you then." She returned to the house she was staying in and went inside, starting to undress so she could take a shower. "Hey Aaliyah!" Maurine called. "Can I borrow--"

"yes!"

"Oh come on ple- did... you say yes?" She asked, looking into her room seeing her putting on a robe to go to the bathhouse.

Aaliyah nodded.

"Oh... okay.." Maurine shrugged, already in the dress she wanted before walking off. "I'll be back by like... 5 am or so. Try not to lock me out."

Kaliegh walked into the house and sighed. "So I heard that you're boyfriend slept with Cyon last night." She teased with a small laugh, opening a can of soda, the top popping loudly in the silence. "You think you're gonna fight and make up all night long?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Shino said nothing for a moment as he heard Kaleigh’s comment. “Nice to see you too Sensei, I had a nice day too thanks for asking”, he said jokingly. He sat down in a chair and looked up at her as she spoke. “What he does is his own business at this point, I’ll just have to remind him what we are doing here, make him remember the goal”, he said in an annoyed voice. “And by the way, I think the mental image of what you just said is already damaging my eyes as we speak, thanks for that”, he added with only a tiny hint of being serious in it.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Kaliegh smiled. They were alone, so they could talk. Not that she'd say anything directly. "I think it's a good thing they're getting along." She shrugged. "Maybe it's just me but I think if they come to terms with one another it will make this entire thing much more easily resolved. The less people get hurt, the better, right?" She leaned forward, running her fingers over his lips softly. The gesture seemed much more sexual than she actually intended it to be.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Shino just closed his eyes for a moment as he listened to his old sensei. “Well, all I know is that Cyon probably isn’t going to be too happy once Yaiba reveals himself”, he said. Shino had no idea that Cyon already knew after all, he thought that they were still mortal enemies. IT was one of the reasons he wanted to strangle Kiba for getting drunk. Shino raised an eyebrow as she touched her lips softly, shaking off the strange vibe he just got. “I agree, where is Xerion by the way?”, he asked curiously. “Youki clearly trusts us both now, I want to know when the final phase of our plan can start”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Realizing what she did, Kaliegh pulled away. "You should make sure Ai doesn't catch Yaibi stealing the lipstick she makes for her team. The glitter they wear is on you too." She pointed out, showing him her fingers that has the light shaded lipstick and glitter that Aaliyah was wearing that day.

"Xerion is with Mori. They've been together all day. I trained Cyon's team because he said they were useless compared to Yaibi. Cyon speaks very highly of him. He does trust you, but it's a trust that is easily shattered." She told him honestly. "The final phase should wait a while yet. That trust will only build and he will teach you more. As of now, you're uncertain as to your strength against his. Wait until you know who will be victorious."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Shino put a finger to his lips and pulled away, seeing the glitter that came with it. He would have to go and wash that pretty soon, he couldn’t have anyone seeing it after all. Youki specifically said that the women were off limits, especially considering Shino and Kiba were now pretending to be gay!

Shino nodded at her words, admitting that they made sense. He wasn’t sure how long it was going to take, but it had to be somewhat soon right? They couldn’t do this for another year. They already had the trust, so it was just a matter of time before they learned everything that they could and they would strike. Youki needed to be stopped, that wasn’t a question anymore. “You’re right, guess I’m just anxious”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Kaliegh nodded. "Yes, that I understand, but you have to realize not everything is justified and wanting it doesn't mean you can achieve it." She responded, shrugging her shoulders. "I'll be right back, are you hungry?" She asked, looking at him with a smile. "Lillian made me dinner, but I plan on eating here and going to sleep early. I'm going to train Cyon's team again tomorrow so I need to be awake early."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 pm

“Very true”, Shino admitted before hearing the offer about food. He practically had nothing all day, getting a bit of food in his stomach would be a nice change. “Yeah alright”, he said with a smile before hopping up and heading with her to wherever this food was. If Lillian was making it than it was bound to be good definitely.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Kaliegh walked into the house with Shino. Lillian was in the kitchen, separating food into containers. It seemed she was making dinner for multiple people. She could feed an army with how much she'd prepared. "Hey." She said sitting down at the table, taking one of the containers. She opened it and grabbed some chopsticks, handing Shino two of them, getting him a container as well. It was still hot and smelled amazing. It was Chicken Alfredo with broccoli. There was a lot of sauce in each container, but it wasn't soup like. It was literally something you'd expect in the perfect restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 pm

As they walked into the next house Shino was greeted with a pleasurable smell that drowned out all his other senses. What was that smell!? It smelled like heaven in food form that’s what. “Hello Lillian”, Shino said with a small bow to show the proper respect to number two. Lillian was nice, but Shino was still doing his best to have that loyal subject image. “This all looks amazing”, he said as he took a deep whiff and looked down at the food. “How long did it take for you to make all of this?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Lillian sat down and thought about it. "I don't know." She said with a shrug. "A few hours." She laughed a little at the thought of it. "Don't worry too much. I do it because I love my family so it will be worth it." She said, smiling at Shino sweetly. "Have all you want. There's no way everyone will be able to eat all of this. There will be left overs so if You're hungry, eat all you want."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 pm

“Man, if I tried spending that many hours cooking mine would just go downhill, but this looks great”, Shino said as he grabbed two. Since coming here he had learned to eat more than normal and of stuff he wasn’t used to. This was pasta with broccoli so at least this was a nice mixture. “Thanks Lillian, I’ll make sure to let you know just how much I enjoy it”, he said with a nod before glancing at Kaleigh. Was it Shino or was Lillian acting like a mother or older sister to him? That line she said as she looked right at him……did she really consider Shino, or Hissori in this case, family?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Kaliegh smirked. "Thanks mom." She teased, going to the fridge and taking out something to drink. She stopped at the table, then got another two then four containers and walked off. "So I don't have to walk all the way back. See ya!" She said, walking off. "Come on HIssori." She said, smiling at him. "I'm starving."

Lillian looked at her with a raised eyebrow than smiled. "If I was your mother, I'd spank you for bringing weapons into my house." She teased, smiling at her sister. Then she went back to preparing everything and seemed to be sorting them in a certain order, especially when it came to meat to pasta ratio.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Shino watched the exchange between the two and smiled. He didn’t have many girl interactions, all he had was watching the drama playing out in Konoha over Sasuke or something that was stupid. Watching two sister get along was actually something that was a really nice change. He grinned and grabbed one more contained, just in case he got hungry in the middle of the night or something. “Thank you again Lillian”, he said with another bow before making his way after Kaleigh. “She’s nice”, Shino said simply. It was just an observation.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Kaliegh nodded. "She's my favorite sister." She told him simply. "He's the best one of them all. She's sweet, cooks... To be honest, when our mother died she was the one that stepped up and took care of us. Youki included." She sighed and started eating even though they were talking. "She's pretty strong too. She's awesome with medicine and poisons. She can kill so easily, but she uses her powers for good instead of evil!" She said with a laughing. Even though she seemed older, Kaliegh wasn't that much older than Shino, only about a year or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next