Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:03 am

Kiba smiled as Akiko decided to drop what the council wanted for now. He just hoped that everything would be forgotten eventually with the boat trip and Aaliyah talking with her or something. Akiko liked to meet new people, so maybe just talking to everyone on board will be enough to distract her. He smiled and took the meat sandwich happily before taking a single bite. "It's delicious Akiko, as everything you make", he pointed out with a smile. He grabbed the two bags and held them easily. "Let's get going than"

Suigetsu let out a tiny laugh. "She DID attempt to send a lightning bolt through your head, and only barely missed if I recalled", he remarked as he glanced to Sasuke's shoulder where he had been caught by the attack. "I don't know what it is about you Sasuke, apparently women are just too fickle around you", he muttered as he shook his head. "At any rate I'm just letting you know that for all I know she still wants you dead. Can I promise that? No, but I wouldn't be too surprised"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:11 am

Akiko smiled at him. "You're too sweet." She walked beside him and heard something following them. When Akamaru showed up, she got onto his back, scratching behind his ears as he walked towards the hospital. "I missed you too." She smiled at him, understanding bare minimums of what he could say.

"My shoulder still isn't my head." He pointed out honestly. As much as he hated to admit that Suigetsu was right, he was starting to think he had to. "Eh, for some reason I think that I bring out the worst in all people. Woman turn into idiots and men tend to hate me for it. That or they think fighting me will solve the problem." He sighed heavily. "I'm happy with Sakura and she doesn't seem to have a problem with the fact I want to revive what Itachi destroyed." Shai shifted, tightly holding onto the shoulder that Karin struck. He was still asleep, sucking his thumb in an absent mind manner.

"Her wanting me dead wouldn't surprise me, but if she hopes for you and her to leave this village and mission alive without being hunted, we can pretend to get along for a bit, okay? She's pissed off that I ran off and that I didn't love her back. I won't apologize for not leading her on because if I'd had sex with her like she wanted, then me taking off would have been worse. I had no interest in her which is why I didn't pursue her."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:14 am

"Well you know how hard I try", Kiba said with a laugh before the scenet of his familiar partner seemed to show up out of nowehre. HE smiled as he and Akiko quickly got togethere. "Well glad to see you miss someone ya old lazy dog", Kiba said jokingly.

Suigetsu said nothing for several moments. Sasuke bringing out the worst in people? Perhaps, he tended to have a negative effect on those that he was around. How did he pick a wife anyways? Was it love that he felt or something else? Perhaps he just wanted the pain and annoyance to go away. "Well whatever", Suigetsu said simply. HE wasn't going to challenge or call Sasuke out on his morals here. That wasn't what this was about.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:21 am

Akiko looked over at Kiba and smiled. "You're so mean to him!" She defended, laughing. "You should be nicer and he might want to be around you more than he wants to be around me." She added, rubbing his back. "I'm sorta glad you're coming. I don't want to walk the entire way." She said, giggling childishly. "I'm really happy i get to talk to Karin now that she's awake. AND I get to spend time with Sakura and Aaliyah! This is gonna be so much fun." Looking over at Kiba, she smiled at him cutely. "And I'll get to spend time with you too."

Sasuke looked over at him, studying him for a few moments, trying to figure something out. "You're wondering about Sakura. I learned to read your expressions." He shrugged his shoulders. When they entered the hospital, he headed off in a different direction, walking past a door that said staff only.

Karin was already dressed by the time Suigetsu walked into the room. Again, she was wearing something different; that the hospital had given her. "Tsunade just came to talk to me." She didn't look away from the window when he walked into the room; already knowing that it was him. "Thanks." She pushed herself away from the window and walked over to him. "You know this means I'm going to be dressed half naked on a stage." A smile spread darkly across her lips. "As much as I know you'll enjoy it, all the men in Kumo will enjoy it more." She waves her hand and walked out of the room towards where they were supposed to meet. As sweet as she sounded, it didn't seem like she was really pleased about what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:22 pm

"It's a guy thing Akiko, if you have sons you will understand more", Kiba said with a small laugh. "Besides he likes your smell much like everyone else in the clan, so I wouldn't worry about that", he remarked before Akiko mentioned Karin. "So you want to talk to Karin? How come?", he asked curiously. He had no idea that Akiko knew much about Karin. So what desire would she have to really want to talk to her that much? "Anyways tell Akamaru where we're going, he knows the way"

Suigetsu just listened as Karin talked to him, he could tell by her words that she wasn't very happy with this arrangement. "It wasn't like I had much choice in the matter Karin, it was that or they'd just lock us on for attempted murder", he pointed out as he followed her out. "So sorry if they have my hands completely tied up at the moment", he whispered by her now that they were in the hallway with people. "Let's just keep going and hope it goes well"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Akiko's head popped up. "O-Oh... I... I don't really know anything about her. I want to change that." She smiled at him sweetly, rubbing Akamaru's shoulders as he walked. "We're going to the hospital." Her knees pushed into his side softly and he bolted off into a run towards the hospital. Akiko managed to hold onto him, and started laughing. "Thanks." She whispered to him. "I didn't want to explain things to him."

Karin looked up at him in irritation. "You know, the little excuses aren't really something I want to hear, okay?" As they walked she looked away from him, and it was almost like she was ignoring him. Just like when they were on a team with Sasuke, she was belligerent, insulting, and confrontational towards him. She'd follow into one of her foul spells were she was going to be difficult and rude to everyone that did something to her. Not to mention her body was killing her and all this walking wasn't helping.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Kiba raised an eyebrow as he heard the stutters in Akiko's words. She seemed to be uncertain of something, but before he could press the issue Akamaru bolted off with her. That dog was still just as fast as Kiba remembered him being. With a tiny laugh Kiba ran after them, just being a bit behind them with Akamaru's good speed. He didn't hear what Akiko said to him.

"Little excuses? You could be executed for this. So could I now that they have the only weapon that can kill me! Let's just be grateful that we get to live another twenty four hours", Suigetsu said in irritation. He had waited all that time and done anything to make sure that she would be okay and now SHE was the one that was upset? Whatever he didn't need any of this. He walked in silence now.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:48 pm

When they arrived at the hospital Akamaru stopped and Akiko turned to look at Kiba. She smiled at him and he walked inside more slowly. There was a pile of mission and night bags in the main hallway, where it seemed clear was dubbed the place to leave them before they headed off. Akiko took hers off and put it in the pile. The hospital was always creepy after dark. Empty, quiet. She started to walk down the hallway with Kiba a few feet behind her.

Something grabbed her by the mouth and pulled her into another room, which didn't muffle her loud scream that echoed throughout the empty hallways.

Ino started laughing and let her go. "Sorry. I couldn't resist. It was like... out of a horror movie or something." She held the small girl's shoulders, putting chakra into her body to calm her down. "It's okay. I was just screwing with you."

"You scared me!" Akiko yelled, pushing her away.

Karin didn't say anything else either, she just continued to walk with him. She was heading towards where she sensed other presences, one of which she recognized as Kiba's because it was in the opposite direction of Sasuke's and closest to the door. They could always run now... was her only thought. They could be free and just take off now...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Kiba smiled back at Akiko and threw his bag down next to the others. He looked around for just a few moments before hearing a loud scream that penetrated from Akiko's voice. Within a few moments Kiba had run into the room, seeing Ino of all people laughing her head off. Kiba eased up and his claws went back to being fingernails. Did she think that was funny? "Come on Ino, that wasn't cool", Kiba said though a small smile did appear on his face.

Suigetsu kept walking in silence, not having anything else to say at the time being. However, once that scream came he moved his arm out on reflex to stop Karin while his other hand withdrew the Decapitator Knife, the sword that he had only just gotten back. He held it out for a few moments before beginning to walk forward. "You sense anything strange?", he asked as he proceeded forward. Suigetsu had no idea that it was just a joke.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Ino smiled. "Kiba, I was just messing with her. She's so scared of being in the hospital at night. There's nothing here that she needs to worry about. She just needs to relax for a bit." She told him, giggling softly. She ruffled Akiko's hair. "I'm sorry, but you need to chill out, okay?" Akiko nodded and smiled at her. "We're gonna be in the show together, right?" Ino nodded and smiled. "She's sorta young for you." The blond teased, looking up at Kiba. "I never would have pegged you for one of those."

Karin rolled her eyes. "All I sense is that little brat, Kiba, and the blonde nurse with the little boy." She walked around his arm. "Relax, Suigetsu, she pulled the brat into a room to scare her. Nothing happened." She started walking downstairs and walked into the room that they were in. "You're scaring Suigetsu with all your screaming. He's fragile. Try to shut up." She muttered, arms crossed before walking out of the doorway, glaring at Akiko before she left.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:19 pm

"Still I don't appreciate it and I don't think she does either", Kiba said as he rested a hand on Akiko's shoulder and held her close to his chest. Hell he didn't even like hospitals at night. Of course he had the advantage of at least smelling someone while they were coming huh? "Yeah and I never would've pegged you as a doctor, how's that working out for you anyways?", he asked curiously.

"Don't call her that, she's the only reason I'm still sane in this village and not dehydrated", Suigetsu said as he glanced at Karin. "I was worried about.....ah forget it", he muttered as they continued forward. As they approached the group Suigetsu continued to follow Karin, giving a weak nod to Akiko as an apology.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Ino shrugged it off. "I like being a doctor, the only thing I hate is that Sakura is still better than me." She sighed. "And is married... and has a son that has a father whom is still alive." She ran her hand through her bangs, then shook her head. "But I'm prettier, so it evens out." A smile that appeared fake appeared on her lips. When Karin spoke she glared. "I'll poison you if you're not nice to her!"

Karin smirked. "I was a warden of one of Orochimaru's largest and most extensive prisons. I want to see you try it." She turned around and walked passed Suigetsu, glaring at him.

Akiko looked shocked. "Sh-she's so mean..." Kiba was holding her, but she looked over at Suigetsu, blinking a few times. "You never told me she was like that."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Kiba let out a tiny laugh as Ino mentioned that Sakura was better. He wasn't sure that he had ever heard her say anything like that before in his whole life. Ino hated admitting that Sakura had been better at something. "Well, at least you got that", Kiba said only because he didn't want to disagree with Ino calling herself pretty. He watched Karin walking away until he realized what Akiko said. "And when would he have been able to tell you that?", he asked as he looked down at Akiko.

Suigetsu watched as Karin walked away, unable to even see anything. She was so mad, and he hadn't even done anything! God she was so annoying. He turned to Akiko to answer but found that he was interrupted by Kiba. So he was right, Kiba didn't want her coming to see him. "Hey, it's not her fault", he said despite the glare that Kiba was giving him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Akiko's eyes widened when she realized what she said. "K-Kiba... I..." biting her lip, she looked up at him. "I just... I wanted to see if he was evil, and he wasn't. When I met him, He was nice to me. I didn't want to believe what you said. That he was evil. That he could be... that.." She said, taking his hand. "I know he tried to hurt you, but he didn't! He didn't kill you and he could have, right? I've spent time with him and he's nice. He's not like Youki. He uses people, Kiba-kun. You should know that better than anyone. My brother's evil, Suigetsu isn't..." He looked so upset. "Please don't hate me... I just... wanted to k-know the truth."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Kiba looked down at Akiko, not yet saying anything. "Clearly you haven't heard the full story Akiko", he said as she finished. "I'll never hate you, but I'm afraid this is one thing that I'm not going to let go of so easily this time", he said as his gaze went up to Suigetsu's. "The only reason he is here is because he was caught and defeated by Youki, he only let me live to save his girlfriend. If it wasn't for that than I never would've come back to see you again", he said seriously. "Suigetsu is not to be trusted. He's just acting the way he wants everyone to see him as"

Suigetsu said nothing as Kiba called him out. "It's what shinobi do, you're just mad because it was your neck someone wanted instead of someone from a rival nation. Had you been sent to kill a Kiri nin you woulnd't have stuttered for a moment", he said before glancing down at Akiko. "It's okay Akiko.....it's for the best if you don't talk to me", he said before turning and beginning to walk off down where Karin went.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Akiko pointed after him. "See?!" She yelled. "That's exactly what I mean! Kiba why would he say that if he wasn't a good person!? Why!" She yelled. "Why are you like this? It's like you don't trust anyone with me! I'm not helpless! I can take care of myself! Everyone tells me I'm so strong, so if he would have attacked me, I could have stopped it. Why would he have trained me in water jutsu? I can turn his body into water and use it as a weapon! Why would he show me that if--"

Iho covered her mouth sharply. "Hun, you're still new at the whole relationship thing, but this is the part where you apologize and make up, not make it into a bigger fight. Trust me, it's not worth it." She said, letting her go.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Kiba held firm though, not letting Akiko think that he was wrong in this. "Because that's what he wants you to hear. Not everyone is as they say they are Akiko. Your brother was nice and kind to you once, but now you see him for what he really is because you saw it yourself. I've seen the evil that is in Suigetsu", he said before Ino interrupted them. He wasn't mad at her, but she needed to stay away from this guy. Suigetsu was a wild card, for all he knew Youki had planned that whole thing and Suigetsu let himself get injured for sympathy. "Akiko.......he gives us no reason to trust him yet"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Akiko sighed, realized she didn't want to argue with him. "Kiba..." She looked at the ground. "Why would we be cold to him? That would give him no reason to want us to trust him. The few days he's been her, no one has treated him like a human besides me. That's not fair to him. Why would he want to help or be a part of Konoha if all it's ever shown him is pain and hatred? Being nice to him will make him more likely to want to help us and protect us when we need it. How will ignoring him change that? I won't be alone with him again if I can avoid it, but I refuse to turn my back on him when it's so obvious he needed someone. I fed him and gave him water. He told me that he's never met anyone like me. I believe him when he says he doesn't want to hurt me. I know he'll protect me if that time comes, Kiba-kun. I really love you. More than anyone else, but..." Her eyes moved from the floor to him, the to side wall. "but I refuse to just walk away from him when he needs someone to treat him like a person."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:42 am

Kiba couldn't really fight a face or logic like that now could he. It was just the way that Akiko was. He supposed that he'd just settle for the compromise that she was at least willing to give. "Alright Akiko, that seems fair to me. However, I'll only agree to that if you agree to stop speaking with him and leave him alone if he ever does prove to be a traitor or act suspicious in anyway", he said before walking over to Akiko and resting a hand on her shoulder. "I nearly lost you once.......I'm not going to risk you again", he said softly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:53 am

Akiko nodded. "Yes. I understand." She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his chest, hugging him tightly. What he said hit her inside, her heart shook when he spoke. He did almost lose her, and if that happened again, she could never live with herself. He loved her so much and she was so stupid and reckless that she almost killed them both. Not to mention she destroyed their child. "Come on, we should get ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:02 am

Kiba smiled as they embraced, the fight ending just as quickly as it had started. He hated fighting with Akiko, and come to think of it they had never really fought before. They just loved one another. Oh well, at least their first fight hadn't destroyed anything right? "Yeah I agree", he said as he turned to Ino and gave a small nod of thanks for her words to Ino. "So looks like we're just waiting for Shino and Aaliyah"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:10 am

Ino went downstairs. "Yeah, that. We're all apparently supposed to have escorts and you guys don't seem to count." She went into her office which was beside Sakura's. She leaned over what looked like a small bed and picked up a little boy and walked off with Kiba and Akiko. "Makes me wonder who they are..." She said, rubbing Deino's back as they walked. He was still asleep, curled up against her. It was passed his bedtime. "I hope it's someone we know. I'd hate to be all pretty and find out it's some total strange that'll be stuck to me like glue."

Akiko giggled. "Well I want Kiba to watch over me." She looked up at him. "No one else could watch and protect me like he could."

"Psh, no one huh?" Hana threw a mission bag near everyone elses and put a hand on the top of Akiko's head. She bent down to be face level with her. "I doubt that very much sweetheart. Kiba may have the eyes of a hawk when it comes to you, but he's quite easily distracted." Looking up at Kiba, she grinned the classic Inuzuka smile they both possessed. "My little brother gets his first A rank mission and I get to go along. I'm so proud."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:20 am

"We don't count huh?", Kiba asked with an almost disappoitned tone. "Glad to know that we're still loved by everyone at home to count as escorts", he said sarcastically as he looked down at Akiko. He was just about to tell her that she didn't have a single thing to worry about, right when Hana suddenly entered and threw him under the bus. "Haha, you always know exactly what to say Sis, welcome to the team", he said with a laugh.

"They have all of you going and they still sent me along? God I hate being me sometimes", a familiar voice said to all of them. "Don't worry Ino, looks like you got your whole team going to make sure that you get home", Shikamaru said as he was leaning up against the doorway, a cigarette put in his mouth but not lit. This was a hospital after all.

And of course right beside him was none other than his best team. "Yeah! InoShikaCho reunited again for another mission", he said with a large smile. "As long as it goes better than the last one we went with Kiba on", he added.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:27 am

Hana grinned. "I could never let you run off and have all the fun. Not when I have to protect Akiko from you." She teased, resting her arm on her head. Despite being a woman, female Inuzuka were always much taller and stronger than the average woman. Hana wasn't that much shorter than Kiba, making her much taller than her sister-in-law. "Don't worry. I won't rain your parade too much. She will look stunning though."

Ino turned, seeing Shikamaru and smirked. "What? They don't trust me to go on a mission alone? This is good news though, it means i don't have to be with Deino all the time. You can babysit him." She teased, looking down at the small boy. "I refuse to leave him, especially with my parents..." Her voice seemed on edge as she said that."

Sasuke shrugged. "That's good. Means Shai won't be alone." The boy was awake, but just barely. His eyes were open, but he seemed tired and groggy. He muttered something incoherent and Sasuke turned off the lights in the lobby so he could fall back to sleep. "We ready to go yet?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:44 am

Kiba just gave a small grin at Hana's words. She was going to protect Akiko from him huh? That was a laugh. Nothing could ever keep them apart, not even Youki himself. "So is this mom's way of making sure that we are safe or did Tsunade want you here?", he asked curiously. "I know you're a great shinobi sis, just this is the first time that we've ever worked together"

Shikamaru's eyes didn't move at all but he did put away the cigaretts that was in his mouth only moments ago. "Babysitting? Is that what we look like to you?", he asked in his usual tone. His eyes were already doing the word along with his brain. Something was wrong with Ino, but he couldn't tell exactly what it was. He'd have to do more looking.

Chouji looked around the area for a quick moment. "Aren't there supposed to be more of us?", he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next