Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:08 am

Suigetsu was about to open his mouth and say something, but Kiba was pretty quick to cut him off. "Woah woah woah woah," Kiba said as he moved up from where he had been sitting. He had grown very curious at what Sasuke had just said. "What do you mean by she had a girl chat?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:11 am

Sasuke looked at him and almost wanted to laugh. Kiba really thought that this whole sex talk was only a guy thing. That was awesome. He smiled. "Exactly what it sounds like. She talked to the girls. That's kinda what girls do. It's like what we're doing, only the girl version, so they talk about everything. Girls don't keep secrets from one another. I'm sure Ino knows things about my marriage that I don't want her to know." He shrugged. "But it doesn't stop Sakura from telling her. Girls confide in one another and share notes. It's what why they tell secrets when they're little. It prepares them for the main event of dealing with important things when they get older."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:21 am

Kiba just stared in confusion. So all that stuff that happened in the bedroom wasn't private? Girls just willingly shared that stuff with each other, why would they do that!? Kiba had no idea how to react this information. "Come on girls can't tell each other everything. I mean Akiko isn't even that close to anyone inside the village, who would she even bother to talk to about stuff like this?" Kiba asked. He now just felt a little gross. Had someone like Sakura told Akiko what to do last night?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Sasuke stared at Kiba, but not with the crimson eyes Konoha seemed to resent, but the charcoal ones. He sighed, shaking his head. "Well, girls probably don't talk about everything, Kiba. But girls talk to those closest to them. Akiko is almost alone here. She has you and she has people that she cares for and care for her, but without Aaliyah, she probably feels alone. Because I'm betting that Aaliyah knows more about you and Akiko then you think she does. Not to mention, Sakura's a doctor. She knows things about everyone in Konoha. Sakura was also Akiko's primary when Youki struck her through."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 am

"Huh.....I guess I never really thought about it that way," Kiba muttered as he scratched the back of his head. Kiba usually had to do something for the village or was training, he had never really considered who Akiko was friend with while she was in Konoha. He knew about Aaliyah, and he had never realized just how alone Akiko was in the village. Despite the fact that it was a terrible life, Kiba really had taken her from the only friends and family that she had known so that they could be together. Kiba had always assumed that Akiko just spent time with Hana and Tsume, but perhaps he was looking at it the completely wrong way.

"Maybe I should talk to her about this," he said mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:05 am

Sasuke sighed. "I don't think that's a good idea." Sasuke said, simply. "I think that although you mean well, Akiko will take things the wrong way. Just leave it alone. The worst that happens is that she'll start to judge you as Sakura judges me." Women compared their standards and methods of teasing and things like that. Sasuke was happy with his marriage, but he trusted Sakura. He knew that she wouldn't do anything stupid. Sasuke had seem Sakura try to talk Akiko out of being intimate with Kiba after she lost the baby, and Akiko agreed, but that was due to the medical damage that had been done to her body. It seemed she was well now.

The Uchiha glanced toward Suigetsu. "What where you going to say before he cut you off?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:10 am

"I'll think about it," Kiba remarked. He knew that Sasuke was meaning well with what he said, the Uchiha wouldn't really say anything in order to jeopardize the relationship that Kiba and Akiko had. Still, he couldn't help but worry that Akiko might be keeping things from him, what if she had a problem that she wasn't talking to him about? What if she needed help but didn't feel like she should tell him? He was her mate, they should be able to share anything.

By the time Sasuke turned his attention to Suigetsu he'd notice that the mist shinobi had fallen fast asleep on his bed.

"He has the right idea, you should try to get some rest as well Sasuke. You both have a dangerous day tomorrow," Shino said as he looked over from his spot by the window.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 am

Sasuke shrugged and turned off the light, but left a lamp on for Shino and Kiba. "Alright. But you should wake me up in a few hours so you two can get some sleep before Suigetsu and I head out." He said, closing his eyes. It was humid, but cool enough that he could sleep with a sheet over him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:21 am

"I'll keep that in mind," Shino remarked before Sasuke eventually went to his bed and began to try and get some sleep. Shino and Kiba went to staying guard for the next while, eventually allowing Sasuke and Suigetsu to both sleep. It wasn't for another hour until Kiba finally said something.

"I'm going to make a quick call to Akiko....it won't take long," the Inuzuka said as he stood up and began to move to a different part of the room.

Shino just gave a nod. He needed Kiba focused on this mission, and if talking to Akiko was the only way to do that than he wasn't going to stand in the way of that. "Just don't take too long, we never know if the line might be monitored," he said before giving a small wave to dismiss Kiba.

It was a minute later that Kiba had the phone in his hand and dialed the number, waiting for someone to pick up on the other end. Kiba didn't get too many calls, so he hoped that Akiko would know to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 am

Akiko woke up when she heard the phone and got up. She yawned softly and tried to ignore the phone, but he kept ringing. Since Kiba wasn't here, she figured it was important. She got out of bed and picked it up, yawning. "Hello?" She asked, sounding tired.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:11 am

Kiba waited, one foot tapping the floor until he finally heard the sound of a very comforting voice. His mate. "Akiko!" Kiba said with clear happiness despite the fact that he was trying to keep his voice low. "Hey honey, you sound tired.....did I wake you up?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Akiko nodded, rubbing her eye. "Yes, Kiba-kun, you woke me up." She said, tiredly. "Is something wrong? Do you need something? It's not like you to call me on a mission."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 pm

"No no, nothing's wrong Akiko. I just really wanted to check in on you, I know how you worry while I'm gone.....at least I hope you do," Kiba said in an obviously joking tone as he gave a small laugh for himself. He cleared his throat for a minute. "Anyway, what did you do today? You do anything fun or exciting?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Akiko sat down on the couch and then laid down, holding the phone close to her. "I do worry about you, Kiba-kun." She could tell that something was off. He seemed nervous and unhappy. "Well, I cleaned for a little while, then I went to an ANBU meeting, trained for a few hours. And then I had dinner with Sakura, Ino, and Hinata. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:10 am

"Oh you know.....it was mainly walking all day," Kiba said honestly. The entire day hadn't been that exciting, it was until the past hour or two that anything of note even happened. "Some Akatsuki nearly saw us when we got close to our village but thankfully we were able to avoid them well enough," he remarked as he leaned in to the nearest wall. "Suigetsu also got really tired. I think he fell asleep the moment that he closed his eyes."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Akiko smiled. She was glad that Kiba had an easy day. She was a little nervous about the fact that they had a fun in with the Akatsuki, but the good news was they hadn't been discovered. "I'm glad you're safe, Kiba-kun. How do you feel? Are you tired?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:48 am

"Oh a little bit, but Sasuke and Suigetsu are going to have a rough day tomorrow so Shino insisted that they get to rest first. I'm guessing he's going to have us stay up later so that they can sleep longer too," Kiba speculated. Shino did just admit the other day that it was easy for him to sleep peacefully due to his insects. "Listen Akiko there was something I was wondering. Are you okay? I mean.....is there anything you need to talk about or anything?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:26 pm

That made sense. AKiko had started to go on ANBU missions, mainly for training, and her and her partner usually took turns. Because she was so young, she was not usually allowed to work alone. She was glad that Kiba was doing well on his mission, and that he was starting to trust Sasuke.

Akiko blinked, a little confused as to where this question suddenly came from. "I'm fine, love. Why is there something you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:59 am

"Well....I guess that I'm just concerned, but I might not have any reason to be," Kiba fully admitted. God, now that he was talking about he wasn't even sure if it was worth bringing up. "Sasuke just mentioned that girls talk about things together, so I guess I just wanted to ask you if there were things that you were talking about with other girls about us. I mean.....I guess I never really considered who you talked to besides me you know?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Akiko listened to him as she poured herself a drink. She picked up the cup and sipped from it, but then stopped for a moment and swallowed. "Do you not want me to talk to anyone else?" She suddenly asked, the smallest hint of fear in her voice. Youki had been the same way. She hadn't been allowed to talk to anyone he didn't tel her to, nor was she allowed to be with others outside the family. She never thought Kiba would do something like that to her, that he'd force her to live that way even now.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:19 am

"No no no no no no no no!" Kiba said quickly as he realized how that must have sounded as he said it. "I'm sorry Akiko you know that I'm not very good at words," he remarked as he rubbed his eyes. Along with that he was tired. It might have been an easy day, but it had still been a ton of traveling and time on his feet with little rests only for Suigetsu's sake.

"I guess I'm just saying that you can talk to me about anything. If you wanna open up to others that's okay too. I just don't want us to be one of those couples that keeps things from each other is all."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:22 am

Was this a test? Did he trust her? She felt strangely like he was accusing her of something, that he knew something she didn't know. "Kiba-kun, I don't really understand what you're asking me. Why don't you just come out and ask me what you don't want to ask me, because I have no idea what you're talking about. I talk to you about everything. What do you think I'm keeping from you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:33 am

Kiba was quiet for a moment. God, he was probably going to regret this horribly wasn't he? He didn't know, but he felt like he just had to come and ask. "Did you....talk to any of the girls about what we did last night? I mean like, did you ask for advice on how you did all the stuff that you did last night?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:36 am

Akiko wasn't sure what Kiba was trying to say. Did he trust her? SHe started to get this strange feeling inside that he didn't want her to be around anyone else, nor did he want her talking to anyone else. She was quiet for almost a minute. "No." She finally answered. "No, I didn't ask for advice on what we did." Her voice broke, as if she was about to cry, but was desperate to hide it from him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:38 am

While Inuzuka were famous for their noses, they also had quite powerful ears with their animals senses of a bloodline. The crack that came in Akiko's voice was heard clearly in Kiba's ear, despite the fact that it was over the phone. "Akiko you don't need to lie to me if you talked to someone. I guess I just would like to know if you did or not. Honey why can't you just tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next