Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A World Revisited

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

A World Revisited  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Revisited    A World Revisited  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Kenji scratched his head in thought. "Well, I guess that could... hey, wait a minute! Why do I have to be the distraction? If you guys get the ribbons, then I get stuck here to run drills with her! No way am I going to be put through that again." He folded his arms indignantly and frowned. Sure, maybe the plan would work, for them. He would get the short end of that bargain, though.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: A World Revisited    A World Revisited  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Naya rolled her eyes. "Fine, if you do this for us I'll have you and Enya keep the ribbons, because you're the only one that can distract her," Naya insisted. There was nothing else that she could really do for him. They had no other ideas and Naya was fine with letting them succeed while she took the punishment.

"But unless you have a better idea you're going to just to just trust me," Naya insisted.

Enya looked over at Kenji and shrugged, not really having anything that he could add to this conversation right now.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A World Revisited    A World Revisited  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:36 pm

Kenji tapped his fingers gently against his arm a moment as he thought over Naya's proposal. "Well... I guess that would be okay..." Even though that whatever he did now would likely piss off Megumi to no end and only cause him a world of hurt later that night at home. "Fine, I'll do it."

Clearing his throat, Kenji took a few steps forward and held his hands around his mouth to amplify his voice. "Hey, Megumi! You know that frilly lingerie you keep at the back of your closet and insist you don't own? I took pictures of you wearing it and sent them out to all my friends! Oh, and I'm just about to tell Enya and Naya all about the things you keep buried in you sock drawer! And then there was the time you thought I was training late but I came home and you were on the living room couch...you remember that? That's a good story, I think I'll tell them that one, too!"

The mist dissipated in about five seconds flat at the hands of a massive gust of wind. Megumi's clones were gone now, and she was glaring at Kenji with her fists held out and spasming, while her eyes twitched at him. "Kenji.... You... are.... DEAD."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: A World Revisited    A World Revisited  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Naya could already tell that she was going to have to act fast. She created a basic clone illusion of herself and left it with Kenji and Enya. That way Megumi wouldn't become suspicious if Naya wasn't with the other boys. They had to keep the appearance up. Naya moved towards the trees and hid behind them, moving from one tree to the next as fast as she could.

When the mist dissipated, Enya felt his heart sink as he saw the look on Megumi's face. Oh wow, she was really mad wasn't she? Enya was worried, but they had to keep up the appearance. "So what exactly was in her sock drawer anyway?" Enya asked Kenji.

Naya winked at them, hinting for Kenji to keep going. Megumi needed to do something rash for Naya to make a move on her.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A World Revisited    A World Revisited  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:45 pm

"Oh, dude, you have no idea," Kenji replied, looking at Enya. "There's like a dozen of them and they're all in different sizes and colors, and then she has a bag full of batteries just in case--"

His words cut out abruptly as Megumi flickered in and delivered kick straight to his face. Even in spite of the fact that she was holding back so as no to take his head clean off, it hurt, and sent him flying. He hit the ground hard and rolled to a stop, then stumbled back to his feet. The world was spinning, and he barely knew where he was.

"One more word and I swear..." she growled. "Having to deal with you trying to spy on me in the shower is bad enough, I will not tolerate you perving me out to everyone you know, too!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: A World Revisited    A World Revisited  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:47 pm

"Oh my god!" Enya yelled as Kenji was kicked and sent flying back in to the ground again. God, that guy could really take a beating. At least Kenji was getting more endurance right? Enya turned and saw Megumi screaming at Kenji. He had a feeling this would end very badly, but he had to go for it. With a jump forward he tried to grab Megumi, holding her in place.

Naya saw what Enya was moving in to do. At that moment she also tried to move as quickly as she could, attempting to use Megumi's anger and the distraction to move in and cut the ribbons from Megumi's arms.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A World Revisited    A World Revisited  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Megumi didn't even acknowledge Enya jumping at her and trying to hold her. It wouldn't do him any good, after all, as even if he latched on to her she was able to march forward as though he wasn't even there. He could hang off her all he liked, she was much more concerned with punishing her perverted younger brother right now.

"But I haven't even... brought up the little tattoo you have..." Kenji said, shaking his head to get his senses back. "You know the one...right above your--"

She beat him into the ground again. This time, he couldn't get up as she continued to stomp on his back. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: A World Revisited    A World Revisited  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Enya did indeed try to hang on, even though it was very clear that his efforts were not going to succeed. At least he was helping right? Sorta?

Naya was quick to move forward, watching Megumi rapidly bringing her foot up and down on to Kenji's body. God that must have hurt, Kenji may have opened up a little too strong. Naya pulled out two of her kunai made by Kane metal. They were extra sharp, hopefully allowing Naya to complete her task. Naya continued to move forward, watching in amusement as Enya did what he could to help.

Naya decided that she couldn't wait any longer, lest Megumi realize what was going on. Naya dashed forward and slashed at the ribbons, trying to free them from Megumi's arm. It was now or never.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A World Revisited    A World Revisited  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:59 pm

"But what--ow--about the--OW--pervy books you--OWWWW--read?" Kenji announced. "I've seen them! You can't--owowow--deny it!"

"I swear I'm going to rip your lips right off you face!" Megumi growled. She reached down and lifted him up with one arm, glowering. "Any last words??"

"Just one..." Kenji replied, with a smug grin. He gave a thumbs up to Naya, who by this point had already taken the ribbons. "Gotcha."

Megumi blinked, and then looked over at Naya. When she spotted the ribbons, she blinked again and twitched her eye as she looked back to Kenji. "Oh you little shit..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: A World Revisited    A World Revisited  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:03 am

Naya smiled as the ribbons came loose and she held them in her grasp. Mission accomplished. Naya passed one over to Enya, who took it willingly.

"A little shit, but one that did his part," Naya said before placing the ribbon in Kenji's hand. "Don't say I don't keep my word," she said before tying the ribbon around Kenij's arm. He might not have the strength to hold it after the beating Megumi gave him.

Naya looked over at Megumi. "Looks like you and I need to stay and do drills huh?"

In truth, Naya was okay with this outcome. She wanted to speak to Megumi in private anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Revisited    A World Revisited  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A World Revisited
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: Other Content :: Free RP-
Jump to: