Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:39 am

Nekomimi Ami
Considering Ami herself hadn't moved in to attack, she had plenty of time to flip backward from her position, barely taking a hit from the shockwave and merely stumbling backward a little once she hit the ground again. Her clones, however, would all disperse, never drawing an ounce of blood since every needle was nothing more than a mirage meant to draw a defensive measure from her opponent.

"Now who said I was finished making my analysis, dear sensei? Why not show me more of your tricks? We have plenty of time! The multiple terror field continues!" she spoke with confidence, sidestepping his attempt to place a hand on her shoulder to leap up and make a jab at his unprotected eye with her needle. At the same time, a brand new outpouring of clones emerged from hiding, each one attempting to jab their needles forcefully into places that would be less protected by armor and couldn't be tightened as well as the neck, mostly joints like behind the knees and around the elbows and shoulders. Would he flinch? She certainly hoped so!
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 0 • Intelligence: 5 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:02 am

Yaiba Kongou

Ami had more clones? Well dang, there was no telling what was up her sleeve at this point! They were all moving in again to inject whatever was in their syringes. Yaiba gulped. "God I can barely watch it...how badly in trouble are we if she kills him anyway?"
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:38 am

Taiga Mazaki

Taiga's free hand, the one he hadn't moved to her shoulder came up and grasped Ami's hand holding the needle. She would Instantly feel immobilized, her muscles locking up on her as quickly as he'd touched her.

Taiga would quickly spin the girl around, spinning on his toes and quickly setting the rigid woman down, after using her to disperse all of her clones. "Okay, follow-through I'll change to an A. Following Directions I'll change to a B. And there's still the weapon." There was obviously very little chance of Killing Taiga, let alone landing a hit on him that he didn't feel was necessary. And he didn't want to spend the rest of the day in the hospital getting blood tests for whatever was in those syringes.

"Physical Might is great and all. I've spent almost all of my life working up my signature strength." Taiga was speaking to all of them but looking Ami in the eyes. "There are points when that is not enough and you need to pull something a little sneakier. Like Genjutsu, tactile Genjutsu to be exact. All it really requires is skin on skin contact." It of course was an unusual and therefore surprising method of attack, or in this particular case counter attack.

Releasing her hand Taiga would allow Ami to get out of the technique all on her own, and not release it for her. He wanted to see how she would handle being frozen in place, essentially paralyzed by a sucker-punch of a technique.

"Okay who's hungry?" Taiga clapped his hands, not hard enough to cause a wave of thunder like last time, just a normal clap.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Takeda Ii Ryoma
Ryoma continued to mutter softly to Yaiba until things started picking up, and he broke off. The next wave of clones was expected, they'd seen her make more than she sent out, but she must be seeing something from these attacks that he wasn't. Well, she seemed like the brainy type, so that maybe went without saying.

Taiga seemed to think it was over though, but considering, at least what he was pretty sure was, the real Ami hadn't actually attacked yet, that seemed premature. Whatever she was getting out of these clone attacks could be considered just as much setup as him turning the area around them into a sand pit was. "I think, probably not much. If he can't take it, then he probably shouldn't be the one teaching us, right?"
Mood: Hmm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 0 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:47 am

Nekomimi Ami
Of course, Ami had never been Ami at all. The moment Taiga moved to take her hand, he'd realize the folly of his assumption, an assumption that Ami had purposefully lead him to believe. There'd be no time to react now as he felt the sharp pinch of a needle entering the back of his leg.

"This was my only attack. I followed directions perfectly," she argued, removing the needle from his leg and wiping it clean. "The rest was nothing but leading you on with false information so you wouldn't block or counter my actual strike. You wanted me to kill you. Well... now you're dead!" she finished with a cheerful tone.

Of course she knew exactly what was in the syringe. It was nothing but a sedative and in such a small amount with Taiga's hefty build he'd likely only pass out for five or so minutes before he came to again.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:20 am

Yaiba Kongou

"I do not think this is going to go as well as she thinks!" Yaiba said to himself and closed his eyes. Ami was announcing her plan and making assumptions. Someone as skilled as Taiga probably had a way out of this one too!
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:40 am

Taiga Mazaki

Taiga's hand fell back in front of Ami's face as she lunged at his knee, she might even notice a flick of his wrist, and in a moment Taiga paused and his shoulders slumped, he was asleep on his feet snoring softly and obviously dead tired from whatever he'd been doing from before being administered the knock out drug.

Ami would be surprised as Taiga's hand found his way to her scalp... Not from the front but from behind. Ami would of course again be stuck in a humiliating position as long as he kept in contact with her. "Judging by amount and the effect. That was Detomidine or a related drug. I said I wanted you to kill me. You didn't, you got too cocky and held back thinking I needed your pity or mercy." He would begin to scratch her ears. "So I rescind my grade of B to F for Execution and failing to follow orders. Lesson one: Follow my orders to the letter. Lesson two: Show no pity, show no mercy."

Again one of his pupils was tricked by a rock clone, his transition had been incredibly smooth with it too. But that was what being a Jounin meant, the real question was when did he do the switch? Did it even matter?

Not to mention there was very little chance of them laying a finger on Taiga as they were now.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:45 am

Takeda Ii Ryoma
Ryoma watched impressed as Ami finished her plan, even getting the hit in. He wasn't particularly surprised by the rock clone reveal, given it had happened to him as well, and Ami had probably given him even more time, but the plan was better than his or Yai-Itami's had been. With Taiga scratching Ami's cat ears, he gave a little shrug, that was probably as good as they were going to get for now.

As he finished the grading, Ryoma raised his hand halfway into the air, "Uh, Sensei, isn't getting hit with a sedative basically a death sentence in a fight anyway?" Just before finishing the question, he casually lowered his hand again, mainly having used it to get Taiga's attention, but that had also been the signal! As it lowered, the sand that they where all standing in, leftover from Ryoma's early attack sealed tightly around Taiga's feet. He could tell from the earlier attack it wouldn't be strong enough to keep him trapped for much time at all, but it might be enough! It was up to the others now.
Mood: Go!
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:33 am

Nekomimi Ami
Ami immediately cringed as a hand too large to be anyone but Taiga's landed on her head. Her twin tails immediately stood on end, fluffing up in sudden surprise at being caught like this.

"B-but how?! I had my eyes on you the entire time! You didn't have a chance to substitute!" she argued the feasibility of his escape adamantly despite the evidence being right in front of her. "Grrrr!" she growled in barely bottled fury despite the purrs rumbling up from her chest as Taiga began to scratch at her ears. "Get your clumsy sausage fingers away from me! I don't like it! If you fall asleep you're definitely dead! I was doing exactly what you asked of me!"

Unfortunately, despite the signal being given, Ami's body was entirely paralyzed by their sensei's jutsu, incapable of joining the assault so long as his hand stayed on her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:49 am

Yaiba Kongou

Yaiba was just watching until the movement on his side was Ryoma giving the signal. Taiga would only be stopped for a short time, but he was going to have to make that time count! They had originally talked about going for the kill against Taiga, but Yaiba had to change the plan at the last minute.

The boy ran forward, throwing several kunai at Taiga's arm, hoping that the weapons would at least cause Taiga to withdraw his hand away from Ami. As this was going on, Yaiba ran at full speed and tried to grab Ami, pulling her away from their sensei. They were originally going to attack Taiga, but Yaiba decided that saving a teammate would come first.

"hey you alright!?"
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:10 am

Taiga Mazaki

"Is that purring I hear?" Taiga was enjoying every second of this, "Whose a good kitty. You are! Yes you are!" He was ignoring her insults and calls to have him remove his hand while he talked down to her like she was Miss Whiskers or something.

"Oh no. I have been trapped." Taiga looked obviously down at his feet as the weapons came at his arm. He of course wouldn't remove his arm turning his elbow out, having the weapons embed themselves into the thick leather over the armor.

However instead of using the attack to cover his own follow up Itami was trying to free his team mate. Check for teamwork. Minus for transparency of his plan. That would cost him.

Taiga wouldn't move his feet as he palmed Ami's head with his hand and pulled the slight framed catgirl up over his shoulders into the fireman's carry away from Itami's outstretched arm, leaning in and patting the boy on the back as he passed, using the sand holding him down by his feet to anchor himself to the ground, and using his chakra to anchor himself to the ground in case Ryoma got any funny ideas to let him fall as he did.

"I knew the academy taught you all those team building exercises. Though I'd figure that obvious signal means that Ryoma is the leader then... Or is Ami the leader using her force of personality and intelligence, to send messages by Genjutsu?"

"Lets play Keep away." Taiga teased. "If you can land a single solid hit on my we'll do something fun your choice, on my ticket. Draw blood, and I'll let the three of you plan a fun day out on the town, wherever you want doing whatever you want on my ticket." Taiga smiled. They'd all wasted chakra and stamina trying to hit him alone. The only chance they had was working together. "And Before you ask I'll remove Ami if you make me."

The real problem was that Taiga's third clone was still waiting in the wings. And he hadn't wasted much of his reserve of either Chakra or Stamina dealing with the three of them.

"Ready. Go."
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:27 am

Takeda Ii Ryoma
Ryoma watched with a mix of emotions as the plan almost instantly fell apart, but he had to admit that going after Ami was probably a better call than following through with it, without the two of them providing some form of distraction, it was unlikely Yaiba would have had any chance at getting a real hit. With the change in the situation once Taiga decided to make it a game, he grinned a little. They still probably had total crap for odds, but you never knew.

Taiga hadn't made it clear if he'd be going after them or not, so it was probably a good idea to try and keep him a bit busy until Yaiba could reorient himself, and they could either try to come up with a plan then, or just keep going at him and trying to get Ami loose. Ryoma shifted the focus of some of his chakra, causing some of the now ignored sand to whip up into the breeze filling the air with a thin dusting of it, while a spike of sand to erupt from the ground, aiming towards Taiga's chest, and another sprouted behind him, aiming upwards at an angle that would completely miss Taiga if he didn't change his position to respond to the first attack.
Mood: Go!
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:37 am

Nekomimi Ami
"Unhand me!" Ami demanded with as much authority as she could muster in the position of damsel in distress. "How can I even lift a finger to help in such a position?! This is unfair!" If she weren't paralyzed she'd be doing her best to kick, flail and squirm from her post atop Taiga's shoulder, but all she could really do like this was make herself as annoying as possible through words.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:34 am

Yaiba Kongou

Yaiba nearly jumped out of his pants when the sand spikes started to erupt. God being a shinobi was SO not worth it. Why the hell did he even let the Tsuchikage convince him to get back in to the program? "They do not pay us enough for this kind of treatment," Yaiba said before running over to join back up with Ryoma.

"A direct attack isn't going to work. I don't see how we can beat his challenge. You guys are Jinchuriki, unless you got some awesome power I don't know about I don't see how we're going to win. He flexed his neck and stopped Ami's needle, what the hell are any of us gonna do against something like that?"
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3