Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Predator and Prey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:41 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos kept his aggressive stance, claws stretched forward as he made sure that everyone could see them. He constantly looked from one person to another, waiting for the first person to try and make a move. Was this really all that they planned on doing? Just stand there?

"You all betrayed your village. I hope you know that we show no mercy on those that are so weak. The lot of you, as if you thought that your band of strength would be enough...pathetic," Rakdos said as he scratched his chin. "I'll be taking you all back there. The condition that you go in is up to you. Drop your remaining weapons and I'll let your bones stay where they are. Fight, and I make no such promise," the demon said.

"Now, make your decision."
Mood: Violent
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 7 • Intelligence: 7 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Hiroki Senju

Seeing some of the others still willing to fight and die, Hiroki became concerned. He wouldn't move from his position of his knees, he would however wipe the last of the bile and drool from his face and do a few quick handsigns. Roots would spring up out of the ground and grab the feet of the few remaining Genin.

Who would in turn panic, those that dropped their Kunai already threw up their hands, those who hadnt went about trying to cut the thick roots in a panic and failed miserably. Maybe if they'd brought hatchets or something they wouldn't have been so quickly stuck.

"Alright guys drop 'em" What appeared to be the oldest and most respected Genin of the group called to his fellows, dropping his own Kunai. "We've been beat there's no need to make this go any harder than we have to." The rest of the Genin dropped their Kunai and threw up their hands, scared and unable to escape.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:02 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Well, Rakdos hadn't expected it to be this easy. Something felt off to him...surely these men must have had some sort of a plan for something like this? Why were they acting so calm even when they knew what hunter-nin usually die to their enemies? Something wasn't right...

"Hiroki, bind their hands," Rakdos said before throwing the boy a strong cord that would easily hold the weak men's hands. "Make sure that the knots are nice and tight. I don't want anyone having a stupid idea."
Mood: Annoyed
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki was quick to compose himself grabbing the rope off the ground and quickly attending the first few without a problem. It wasn't until Hiroki got to the impromptu leader that things quickly got out of hand, he quickly grabbed Hiroki and pulled him in close producing a knife from his sleeve and held it to Hiroki's throat close enough to draw blood, a small trickle rolling down the boys neck and staining his white shirt.

Hiroki readied his hands, he couldn't make a move now or he'd get his throat slit. "Release us." He demanded to Hiroki. Hiroki of course wouldn't comply as a hostage. He wouldn't fight back but his noncompliance was the only thing that kept him alive. If the guy slit his throat Rakdos would clobber him. most likely to death.

"Tell this little shit to release us." The leader commanded. Except it wasn't the boy that'd told the others to release him. It was the voice of the Chunnin leader that spoke, he'd replaced himself with one of the Genin that approached, his eyes were squinted, still a sign that Hiroki's early swipe with the flare rang true, the man he'd pummeled was the man whose fascade the Chunin now had.

"I'll slit this little shit's throat." He pressed the knife harder into HIroki's neck causing the little drip of blood to quicken as the blade bit.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:10 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos had to admit that he didn't see that coming. Rakdos glanced from the man that was holding the genin hostage, down to the man that Hiroki had pummeled. He supposed this made sense, considering Rakdos had been stunned that Hiroki had defeated a chunin with such ease. He was planning on something like this happening. He was trying to negotiate.

Man, this guy had no idea who he was dealing with?

"I only get paid if I bring you all back" Rakdos said before pointing out Hiroki. "No part of my contract says that HE has to come back," Rakdos pointed out as if this should have been an obvious fact. "I'm taking you back to Konoha. That's not up for discussion...right now you're the one that's about to decide whether you go back in a bag or not. Let the boy go, and I'll only break your legs."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:38 am

Hiroki Senju

The Chunin's eyes widened, and his grip loosened for a moment. It gave Hiroki the moment he was waiting for, he quickly brushed the Chunnin's arm up the blade cutting away at his chin, before Hiroki could roll away.

Turning to face the threat Hiroki caught a knife in the shoulder as the Chunin pulled two more knives and threw them at Rakdos before jumping into the air, clearing the snare which he'd had ample time to analyze and find his way out of.

Hiroki went down from the pain. However he was quick to overcome it. He'd come this far and wouldn't be a liability. He quickly did hand seals and used Healing palm to seal the deeper part of both the wounds on his shoulder, and neck, before applying a salve to them.

With the worst of it out of the way Hiroki rejoined the fight.

The Chunin was consistently throwing, weapon after weapon at Rakdos. He was obviously a trained Weapon Shinobi preferring thrown weapons to melee combat. He was almost completely ignoring the Genin who were now trying to cut their way out of Hiroki's roots.

Hiroki would take the opportunity to deal with Genin quickly surprising two with a quick punch to the gut, and head respectively to knock them out. The others quickly came on their guards, readying their recovered Kunai to counter attack Hiroki if he came near them. They were sitting ducks with their hands bound, unable to do Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, and while bound unable to do much Taijutsu.

Doing hand seals a thick pole as tall as Hiroki sprouted from the ground, when Hiroki touched it, the quarter staff snapped from the root. This would be all the measure he needed to defeat his mostly helpless opponents. He didn't want to get cut again, that didn't feel good at all.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:44 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos shot his hands up and caught the kunai in mid air before throwing them at the ground. The genin were still captured, which meant that the only real threat was the chunin that now seemed to be wanting to fight for his life. Rakdos pulled out one of his bottles and poured it out over his head, drinking only part of it as most of the blood spilled on to the ground. Once it was emptied, Rakdos threw the bottle away.

"Well seems like I'm going to have to get a new supply thanks to you!" Rakdos said as his red eyes widened in a menacing gaze. Rakdos's tail flicked out and constantly deflected the weapons that the chunin were throwing at him. "I'll just have to throw you in a meat grinder and turn you in to sausage after I drain the blood. Ready or not, HERE I COME!" Rakdos shouted before bounding forward on all fours as if he was some sort of hellhound. The tail continued to act as a deflector for Rakdos as he charged after the Chunin.

The Chunin would continue to use what he had, but none of it would be enough. Rakdos continued to dodge and dance around his opponent. Finally, Rakdos used an extra burst of speed as he seemed to phase from view. Within a moment though, Rakdos appeared behind the genin with his spear held up. Rakdos used his strength and plunged the weapon down in to the back of the Chunin's leg, aiming to end this before it went on any longer.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:58 am

Hiroki Senju

With Rakdos transformation. Hiroki made his move, quickly stepping in and deflecting the first Kunai strike from his tied up opponents and striking at the same time with a spin of the quarter staff.

Three left. One of them threw his Kunai at Hiroki, who ducked under the weapon and kicked him in the gut causing the Genin to crumple.

Rakdos disappeared from sight.

Hiroki spun to quickly flourish and take out another with a sideways hit the to the face sending him overbackwards, teeth flying from his open maw.

The Spear pushed through the front of the Chunin's leg.

Hiroki dodged a swipe from the last Genin before spinning away from him and hurling the oaken shaft at the remaining Genin who could not dodge the attack and took the wooden weapon to the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him causing him to black out.

"I give!" The Chunnin shouted from one knee, cradling his wounded leg. He was planning something again, for sure.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:03 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"Yeah I bet you do," Rakdos said before kicking the other man's leg, causing him to fall to his knees. Rakdos stepped forward and pressed his foot down on to the man's leg to make sure he wouldn't be getting up or running away any time soon. "Let you be an example for your men," Rakdos said before his clawed hands came down and gripped the side of the man's head.

Everyone would watch as Rakdos began to slowly pull up with his strength, leading to what might have been one of the nastiest deaths that any of them had ever seen. The following description has been censored for our younger readers!
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:27 am

Hiroki Senju

It was only a moment after he'd defeated the last Genin that Hiroki looked to Rakdos before being forced to look away, and double over again losing the content of his stomach which was merely acid. It burned coming up, and though he hated it he knew that such violence had a place in this world. Just as the violence he'd inflicted on the bound Genin. Otherwise they would have freed themselves and done worse to him.

Wiping away the last of it Hiroki looked at himself, his shirt was bloody as was his arm from his shoulder wound, and he'd taken a bad hit to the head earlier from the Chunin too. He was a mess. He was alive but a mess.

"You good?" He asked Rakdos who looked immaculate besides the blood he'd poured on himself.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:31 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"I'd reckon so kid," Rakdos said as Hiroki would see the head of the Chunin being slipped in to a bag that didn't allow the blood to drip from it. It was the proof that Rakdos needed to prove that he deserved his payment. He was going to get quite the bonus for bringing the others back alive.

Rakdos was completely uninjured. All the blood he was covered in was that of his enemy, not himself. He stood there, smiling at his victory. Fear and strength had once again won the day for Rakdos. He didn't need mercy or to show these men kindness, he just had to maim and kill them before they tried to kill him again.

"You head on back to the camp. I'll catch up with you soon. I have to figure out how to transport these guys back...go on and cook us some food. I'll meet you there."
Mood: Thinking
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:49 am

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki would be quick to jump from the area of the fight, he was a mess and would clean up before cooking anything. Along with taking more preventative measures to the wounds he'd taken during the fight.

It wouldn't take him long to wash off in a stream while the little bit of food he was cooking was getting warm. He would use a little bit slower technique to heal the knife wound in his shoulder. What he'd done earlier was bind the deepest part of the wound with a technique and then sealed it with a salve. Quite ingenious for someone with no prior experience.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:

It would be while Rakdos was rounding up the marks for transit, a young man in black with a blindfold would appear behind him. "I smell fear running away from this place. Are you sure you didn't miss one Hanyou-san?" Asked the young blind man standing and directly facing Rakdos. This man was a fellow Jounin like Rakdos himself. "Or was that the hired help that you'd brought along? It's hard to tell."

The young man pulled an apple out from his robes and bit it. "Wonderful finish you did to that weapon user, he smells only of gore now." Rakdos would know this young man. He was a Pariah like the Hanyou.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:56 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos was in the middle of transferring the bodies in to several scrolls that he would use to transport them back to the village. They were only genin, so they wouldn't be able to break out of the seals that Rakdos had implemented in to the scrolls. They were great for transferring low level prisoners without much threat.

As the voice spoke up, Rakdos just blinked before turning around and seeing who it was. By the time the man finished his speech, Rakdos had a small grin on his face. "Hideo Hyuuga...still stalking me I see," Rakdos said jokingly as he put some scrolls in to his bag. "And hardly, you know me better than that. I'll run the Hunter-nin before long won't I?" Rakdos added before walking forward.

"And yes that's the help that I agreed to bring. HE was an excellent distraction for me, but shows a great deal of...determination," Rakdos acknowledged. "What are you even doing here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:23 am

"The Senju boy will never amount to anything, I think we both know that." Hideo responded in kind stepping forward and taking another bite from the apple. "As for what I'm doing here, I still want your help with that job. Getting into the Land of Water is a pain in the ass anymore. And I still need your help. That and I'm returning a favor from the family of that kid. You know to make sure you don't suck him dry or any dumb shit like that."

Perhaps it would be surprising that the Senju family would go so far as to Hire a Jounin to protect their boy from another Jounin, it would also reveal that Hideo had been here the whole time, sitting back and watching as the boy had been put in mortal danger and did nothing about it. He was after all here to guard the boy against Rakdos not against some genin pukes that weren't even worth soiling his hands over.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:27 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"I disagree actually," Rakdos admitted as he glanced back in the direction that Hideo walked off in. "There is much anger in him, and that is more valuable than most think or realize," the Hanyou said with a grin to himself. "It wasn't that long ago that people told me I wouldn't amount to anything."

"And I already told you, if you want me to go in to Kiri I need triple my usual rate. Those guys are sociopaths in there, I don't care what the rumors are of them reforming," Rakdos said before looking back to the Hyuuga. "If you get me the money, you can have my help."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:17 am

"I know all about being angry at my family." Hideo was after all a pariah of the high and mighty Hyuuga family, though he kept his eyes and by association his curse mark hidden, very few people that didn't regularly keep up with him remember. Most just believed he was simply blind stripped from the eyes of a Hyuuga because he'd lost the right or some dumb shit like that. "Even you had someone to pick you up and put you through the Chunin exams, after that it's all down hill. You're better than half of the Shinobi population." After all a good sixty Shinobi didn't get past Genin.

"As far as money, This mission is for the office of the Daimyo, so money isn't a problem. I can have half up front for you too. Just consider it a favor between outcasts. You scratch my back." Hideo was of course an outcast just like Rakdos. The Hanyou was an outcast for his blood just like Hideo. So it could be said they shared a common link.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:30 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos thought about the offer for some time and ultimately just shrugged. "Just give me some time to think about it. I do have a team now, but I might be able to break away for a few days if I'm able to assign them to a mission or something," the Hanyou offered.

He yawned and pushed the scrolls into his back. "You should go back to Konoha....I'll most likely do it though."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:21 am

"Thanks a Mil." Hideo bowed awkwardly before turning, taking a step and disappearing, in a burst of speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Predator and Prey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: The World :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: