Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimsion Viper
Chuunin
Chuunin

Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. Empty
PostSubject: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:20 pm

"Ugh I thought she would be here by now." Diaga said in a agitated tone. He takes slow calm breaths as he looks over the landscape. "Really level here too. I can't set up anything too extravagant here without anything to set it up on. There's a few rocks, a couple of dummy's but..." at this point Diaga begins drifting into thought. There really wasn't much to this area. It's will be good for more of a front line assault kind of practice but that's not his specialty. Although getting some practice to work on strategy's when he has too wouldn't hurt. "Besides it would be terrible if my Ninjusu skill get rusty. Need to make sure I can still make even a simple fireball. Time will tell tho." For the time being at least he closes his eyes, and begins to lightly ponder a strategy while he awaits the arrival of his companion.
Back to top Go down
urashi100
Academy Student
Academy Student
urashi100

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Taya walked down a rock path, letting the wind blow through her hair. Taya put her hand on her sword as she headed to the rendezvous spot with Diaga. They were the newest chunin of the village so we must prepare to strengthen our skills and be ready to show their enemies what they were made of. She must also walk in the glory of her father and then surpass him. She realized she had drifted off into thought as she was walking and came up on the training grounds. She had spotted her friend and chunin companion. "Heyyy Diaga." She said, greeting him.  
Back to top Go down
Crimsion Viper
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:58 pm

'Hmm Oddly warm out right now. Shame it is so hard to think like this when people are around.' Diaga began to think until a voice which snapped his head back down into attention. "Oh?" His voice had become much more Timid than when he was alone. As he waves to make sure Taya noticed his recognition. "I guess that means we can start whenever really." As time move on Diaga begins re-relaxing now knowing his friend had finally arrived. "We really should... work on head on confrontation. I... guess we will get into them eventually, and I would hate for you too forget your justu before a fight like that." He chuckles at his own little joke before raising a handover the burnt side of his head. "I need some work too."
Back to top Go down
urashi100
Academy Student
Academy Student
urashi100

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Taya stopped and smiles warmly. She looked around the area, taking it all in. 'This place was pretty plain, perfect for head on combat, my specialty.' She thought. She looked at him and tilted her head at his statement. "Alright then Diaga. 'Twould be a shame if we forgot our jutsu in a real fight." Taya chuckled and placed her hand on the hilt of her sword.
Back to top Go down
Crimsion Viper
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Diaga looked down at Taya's sword "Yea... It would." He takes a deep breath trying to get himself into a more serious mindset. "I took some time to really examine this area. There are a few dummy's off to the side a bit, and there a few large rock, but..." After a deep sigh "Nothing too well placed for my liking but it's ok." Reaching into his case he pulls out a Kunai and a shuriken along with some wire, and begins attaching the wire to the tools. "To keep this fair i guess I wont use my Genjustu. It may give me some kind of Advantage that would hinder any learning we should be doing."
Back to top Go down
urashi100
Academy Student
Academy Student
urashi100

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Taya nods and glances down towards Diaga's hands. Taya smirks at her friend, jumping back and taking her hand off her hilt to reach behind her into her weapons case. "Lets go." Taya jumps to the side, pulling out a kunai and tosses the kunai at Diaga and watches his movements closely. Reaching behind her again, she grabs another two kunai, putting one in her other hand and readies herself for the next move.
Back to top Go down
Crimsion Viper
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:26 pm

"O-oh, sure" Diaga said looking up to see the Kunai coming towards him. As he attempts to move aside while following Taya's movements it still cuts the face a little. "That's a little underhanded." He states putting away the tools he had just tied, and moving a hand up to the cut for a second. After a few quick hand seal Diaga spits out a quick breath of fire, and pulls out an un-stringed Kunai.
Back to top Go down
urashi100
Academy Student
Academy Student
urashi100

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:08 am

Taya smirked and watched him weave signs, casting a fireball at her. "You've definitely improved this fire ball, its more condensed and controlled." She said. She tosses the one kunai through the fire, hoping to use it as a blind spot. She then focuses some chakra under her feet and leaps off the ground over the fireball, feeling its heat brush under her and she twirls the other kunai around her finger. Weaving a few signs, she releases a small amount of lightning chakra through her hand and flows it into the kunai. She flips and lands back onto the ground, kneeling down and watching her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Crimsion Viper
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:11 pm

Diaga's eye brow raises as he hears the sound of the fire shift slightly as the kunai enters it. 'Always so predictable Taya.' Tossing his kunai into the fire to intercept Taya's, he takes out one of his wire prepared shuriken. Watching how Taya's jumped he throws the shuriken on an intercept course with her landing path. With a few more hand signs a bunch of shuriken appeared in a puff of smoke. "If you want to be that way then try my Shadow shuriken justu." Diaga took a careful note on the wire attached to the shuriken preparing to grab a hold of them before all his wire is used up.
Back to top Go down
urashi100
Academy Student
Academy Student
urashi100

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Taya squints and tries to jump away. "Shit." Taya knocks a few and watches the rest hit her and then scrape passed her thudding into the ground. 'Ow, not bad.' Taya winces in pain, still holding her charged kunai. She smirks and wraps a paper bomb around it. Her arm tingles with pain, but she throws the kunai, waiting for it to come close to him, before detonating it.
Back to top Go down
Crimsion Viper
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:19 pm

"heh" Diaga smirks slightly before noticing what Taya was up too. 'I can't let her disrupt my formation' He thought tugging on the threads as the Shuriken go wild wrapping the wiles across everything around them weaving a fine tight wire net. 'now I need to make sure see doesn't break it at it's center' Pulling out two more kunai He lunges forward crossing his arms to cover his vitals using the Kunai to block any shrapnel.
Back to top Go down
urashi100
Academy Student
Academy Student
urashi100

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Taya looks around, noticing the wires reflect the sunlight. 'He must be setting a trap.' She thought. Taya watched her kunai explode and then pulls out 3 shuriken for each hand. She crosses her arms, focuses a light stream of lighting in them, and chucks them at Diaga. Each shuriken spinning fast with lightning flashing causing the shuriken to glow. "Heh."
Back to top Go down
Crimsion Viper
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:55 pm

The explosion sent Diaga hard into the ground cause him to make a very audible "Oof". Seeing the glowing shuriken he uses his chakra, and jumps off his wire web. "Now I have you!" With a hard pull of on his wire spools the shuriken suddenly snap outwards sending net patters from all around towards the middle. Careful management of the wires as he descends causes a spider web patter to better form. "now stay forever trapped in the spiders nest." His tone was hushed as another tug causes webs to coil towards Taya in an attempt to entrap her in his web.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.   Stretching the legs of the new Chunin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stretching the legs of the new Chunin.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: The World :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: