Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:13 am

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki's gasp of surprise was cut short as the sneak attack found it's place around his neck his hands squeezing the tail around his neck doing his best to gasp for air. He was glaring at Rakdos as best he could through the gasps. When the opportunity to speak came out Hiroki bared his fangs.

"Fuck you Mister!" releasing his hands from his neck he grasped at a free piece of tail brought it to his mouth and bit it as hard as he could. This guy was obviously getting under Hiroki's skin, and the young Senju wanted to return the favor.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:30 am

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

Paying no mind to the stranglehold the new instructor had on the boy, Kohaku crossed his arms across his chest as he let his mind wander. Why am I getting a new instructor? What about Shinobu? I won't allow anyone to harm her, so she better not be in a similar situation. Did she really make it home? Fuck, why is this a Hanyou. Coincidence? Has to be, no one should know of our past family ties. He shook his head. I need to stop thinking about this. I can't change anything at this moment. I really need to get back to the house.....

"Are we leaving to eat or not going at all or what?" He asked, "Or are you just going to continue to make a meal of this jounin?"
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
"Thats's sensei to you," Rakdos said as he used the tail to turn the boy towards him. He gave a wicked grin before flicking him away. The bite had been like a pinch for Rakdos, but there'd be no lasting damage on either of their parts.

"Food sounds like an excellent idea," Rakdos said with a smile. "I'll buy, and there's someone else that you need to meet anyway. Your second instructor" Rakdos said as he turned and started to leave the park. The boys were coming, they didn't have a choice in the matter.
Mood: Annoyed
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 7 • Intelligence: 7 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:20 pm

Hiroki Senju

Dropping to his knees and gasping for breath Hiroki looked up at his new Sensei with obvious discontent. He didn't remember inviting him along at all. This was beginning to become one of the worse days in his recent memory. Still if the man was paying then he could get a little relief on his Genin stipend, which was meager to say the least. But it was better than relying on a family that wanted things from him that he didn't want.

For now Hiroki would follow Rakdos but he wouldn't like him. And would take the first opportunity to ditch the man that he could. Hiroki knew that Rakdos would do his best to turn Hiroki into a fighting Shinobi, just like his Clan wanted him to be.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

This whole situation was irritating Kohaku beyond belief. A new teacher, being seperated from his sister, who had promised one another would protect each othe no matter what. Now they want him to learn under yet another instructor? He did not mind the fighting, but he felt as if he was being viewed as an unteachable problem child. He lazily scratched the back of his head and sighed as he followed the other two to the dining location.

He decided if the teacher was paying he was ordering everything he could eat and extra for his sister.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:19 am

Shinobu Hanyou Ryou

"Broooooooooooooother!" The voice echoed throughout the now serene park. Birds chirped as if they were a choir performing for an audience, the leaves rustled at the touch of the cool breeze. Standing on a tree was a rather irritated young female ninja. Her lips formed a thin scowl as her eyebrows furrowed and she repeadetly tapped her feet on the branch in irritation. He had been gone a while and it was starting to annoy her. She had won the contest, now where was he with her food? He better not be skipping out on this bet.

She studied her surroundings and noticed some dried blood on the ground and on a tree. I know I led him here, but I didn't expect him to have a fight here of all places.... The idiocy of her brother knew no bounds when it came to being challenged. She sighed and rested a hand on her hips. Now where could he have gone. He isn't home, so he is probably in he village somewhere.... She turned and exited the park, looking for clues to the mystery that was his location.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2