Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:55 am

Shino had a tendency to move in his sleep, with so many bugs his body just naturally seemed to move in order for his bugs to move around comfortable, and of course just as he turned over so too did Aaliyah in her sleep, causing herself to be pushed against Shino’s chest. Of course he was fully clothed so there was nothing to really be ashamed of, however had he known his own spot he would have been quite embarrassed at the turn of events. He let out a small yawn in his sleep before drifting off again.

Several hours later he opened up his eyes slowly, feeling something moving up against him. It was dark so he couldn’t see that well, but a few strands of hair came into view. That made him awake. Although she’d never see it his eyes shot open upon realizing that they were practically cuddling in their sleep. This needed to be changed before she awoke and mocked him for it. He decided that the best approach would simply be to inch away from her and turn around again. Yes that would work well.

He slowly began to turn in his sleep, however what Shino had not realized was that he had also moved more to the side in his sleep. The moment that he turned over he suddenly found himself landing face first into the wooden floor. He let out a slightly pained moan as he realized how stupid the motion exactly was. He would beat himself up for that later. He pushed himself off the floor and glanced up to see if Aaliyah had woken due to his fall.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:02 am

When he moved away, she found herself moving with him slightly until his presence suddenly vanished. She'd been half awake when he moved, and her eyes opened and she blinked. Leaning over to the side of the bed, she heard him made a sound which expressed his discomfort.

"You ok?" She asked, seeing him sit up and she leaned forward to push his glasses up his nose. They'd fallen a bit. "I was awake when you moved away, and if I didn't want you to be against me, I'd have pushed you away." She smiled and took his hand, pulling him back up onto the bed. She smiled at him and sat up, her knees bent under her legs. "You're ok right?" She asked, touching his head that seemed slightly tender.

Leaning closer to him, she wanted to see if he was bleeding or hurt. "I can heal." She said softly. "I had training in medical jutsu. It was the precursor to being able to control my chakra enough to make others do what I want." She moved her hair from her face. It was messier than the night before, but it was still neat and could easily be fixed again. Running her hand through her hair, it moved from her face, but soon fell back into it.

He looked tired, which was probably due to falling out of bed like he had. She smiled at him and slid her legs out from under her so she was laying down on the bed again, her arm resting on her hips which stuck out in huge contrast to her thin, trim and curved waist. Apparently the dancing she was able to do did wonders for her waist line. "You sure you're ok?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:20 am

“I’m fine, geez I’m a shinobi it takes much more than this to wound me”, Shino insisted as he rubbed his forehead which was completely red due to his fall. He almost found it embarrassing that she was treating him like this, asking if he was okay after that? What kind of rookie genin did she see him as? He move up again and shook his head before turning in to what Aaliyah was saying.

“Forgive my assumption that you wanted some personal space while you slept”, he said with a thankful mental note. She had thankfully turned the situation around to the point where he looked like a gentlemen for trying to not be so close to her like that. He had to wonder if she did that just so he didn’t feel like some kind of idiot; it was something that she seemed like she would do if she felt it would ease his mind. Either way he pushed it aside for now, simply accepting the matter.

He moved his way back onto the bed only to have Aaliyah lean forward and attempt to offer to heal him. Seriously was she just making fun of him now? Or was this truly the level at which she was concerned? Shino’s previous studies of her would lead him to believe the second choice. She seemed unnaturally comfortable around him, something that he still couldn’t really figure out about her. Was it him? Or was this just the kind part of her that desired companionship after what she had been through?

“Don’t worry I’m fine”, he said as he lay down on his back next to her and glanced towards her. “Just try to get some rest, I didn’t mean to wake you. Keep resting”, he said again as he closed his eyes although she would not be able to really tell. His steady breathing would probably give her a hint that he was trying to sleep once again though. His arms crossed over his stomach and locked with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Aaliyah smirked at him. "You should be happy I care." She laid down and closed her eyes, feeling her body almost melt into the bed that was under her. Even though she did live somewhere, sleeping in her own bed was rare. Or at least it was rare for her to be able to sleep.

"I don't personal space at all during the day, and whereas it would be nice at night, it rarely happens." She said, yawning. Rolling over, she seemed to get more comfortable, but was amused somewhat by the fact he was so defensive that he wasn't hurt, and she did know why. Seeing his back, but his head move to look over at her, she couldn't help but chuckle.

Pulling her body over to his, her chest pressed against his back, her arm wrapping around his shoulder, fingers resting on the fabric that loosely hung around his shoulder. "So... are you being so defensive because you fell or maybe was it because you just so happened to have your arms around a half naked girl that was sleeping in the same bed with you that you barely know?"

Her voice was somewhat low, as if she was being seductive, but in reality she was just teasing him. She did have a genuine care for his well being, and if he did get hurt, she would have helped him. She'd been bruised for much less accidents, so it's not like it was impossible for him to get hurt. Or... maybe it was because her skin was much fairer than his, and an impact to her would easily result in a bruise.

She laughed slightly, breathing softly at his neck, feeling him tense under her touch. If he wasn't embarrassed or nervous before, he had to be now, that much she knew. A grown woman's chest against his back with barely anything between them? Yeah, from the little his body seemed to be moving and the changes in his breathing rate, he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:51 pm

“I’m more used to not needing anyone else to worry about me”, the Jounin said calmly as she continued to speak to him. From the way the bed moved he felt her lying down as if trying to sleep again. Good, he was really hoping for less interaction on this level. He was trying to be friendly towards a comrade, but this was one awkward situation.

As she spoke about how personal space would be nice he seemed a bit relieved by that, good that meant she wanted it. He turned his body so that his back was to her again, only throwing back a small glance to make sure she was fine and comfortable. From the small chuckle that she gave when he looked he could tell he had done something wrong, for himself at least. He quickly turned his head back, as if he hadn’t done so in the first place.

His body suddenly grew tense as he felt her arms wrap up and around his shoulders, pulling herself right up against his back. He barely moved, barely even breathed as she spoke to him. This was NOT how he had pictured this going at all. Clearly Geisha training had it’s after effects. “Yeah you could say that might be some of the reasons”, he remarked as he kept staring forward and unmoving. He was doing his best to simply not react.

That was no easy feat with Aaliyah being the one doing this to him. His breathing was going slower; he was trying to control his heartbeat and his overall feeling. It’s not like her lack of sleeping clothing was really helping either. “I thought you were tired?”, he finally asked, not knowing what else to really say at this point.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Aaliyah laughed again, able to sense the discomfort and uncertainty radiating out from his body. His skin seemed to vibrate, which she only assumed where his insects under his skin, crawling around as they they were trying to break free from his skin. The small giggled died down and her hand opened, releasing his shirt as her body's contact broke from his and she laid down beside him, closing her eyes. The bed was about split even between them, but her back was still lightly touching Shino's.

Beside him, her body was about half the size of his. Both where laying on their sides, and if one was looking from Shino's side, Aaliyah wasn't even visible, but from Aaliyah's side, it almost like a giant shadow or large structure was beside her. "So..." She said, breaking the silence, looking over at him. "Do you think I'm really as weak as you first thought when you saw my pretty face?" She asked, somewhat teasingly.

The gesture and comment wasn't to start a fight or make him angry, she just wanted to make sure he remembered what breathing was, how to do it, and that he needed to do it to survive. His body seemed to stop moving entirely when she touched him. That happened sometimes, but she'd never seen a man go that still and not respond to her touching him at all. It was an interesting reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Shino’s body visibly relaxed as Aaliyah released him from her grip that she was hanging onto him. His breathing was normal once again and he could feel the steady flow of his heartbeat coming back. He felt his back was being pressed against by hers, but he supposed that it was better than the alternative at any rate. He couldn’t say he was a fan of her chest going right into his back.

“No not at all”, he admitted. “Actually quite the opposite, you’re one of the strongest people that I have ever met”, he admitted seriously. “To go and do this mission and feeling like it is going to end in your death, I have never heard quite anything like it”, he openly admitted. “I just wish that there was something I could do. I have never felt so powerless to do something for a comrade. I was the one they looked towards, I was the thinker and the one who got things done. And yet if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t even be here right now”

He turned so that he was facing her this time, unless she didn’t turn herself. He just wanted to talk to her. “For one of the first times in my life I really have no idea what to do”, he openly admitted. “I just feel like I should do something, and yet I feel like there is nothing. I just wished there was more I could do for you”, he admitted. “I just….”, he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Aaliyah turned over a few seconds after he did and looked at him. Her eyes fixed to where his were hidden. She smiled at him sweetly and moved a bit closer to where he was laying. He was so... sweet and honest. Men weren't like this, which almost made her think he was gay. his reaction wouldn't have been like this if he was in fact gay, but she had never met someone like him. Someone so sweet and perfect.

Leaning closer to him, she moved his bangs from his face, her own hair around her face, the tendrils licking at her fair skin. "You're so sweet." she pushed herself up from the mattress and leaned forward, her lips touching his cheek. She returned the the bed a moment later, smiling, looking into his eyes, or, at least, where his eyes were.

"I've never met a man that's honest like you and hasn't treated me like an object or something they can use...." She moved some of her hair from her eyes, but it still seemed to hang in her face in an appealing away. Her arms rested under her head, her hips the highest point in her body as she laid on her side directly in front of him. He seemed so... helpless.

She shook her head. "Don't act as if you really can help me." She said, her hand sliding into his own, her fingers interlacing with his. "You and I are looking at this in different ways. You see it as a weakness that you can't save me, and I see it as a relief that the battle is over. Once this is finished, I'll die and things will progress. My presence was never known to the village, so my loss won't mean anything. The only person that knows I'm alive besides the Hokage and my father is you. Everyone else has already forgotten about me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Shino didn’t move a muscle as he suddenly found Aaliyah kissing his cheek softly. He didn’t really know what to feel, it was the first time that anything like that had ever really happened anyways. He had never been kissed before, and for obvious reasons, mainly the fact that he stayed away from everyone, especially women. He just kept looking towards her, confused as what to feel. In the end it was her way of saying thanks, and he was just glad she wasn’t TOO thankful.

“You are a comrade, women or not, beautiful or not you deserve to be treated with the same attitude that I would treat anyone, especially after everything that you have done”, he said softly. “I am no material man and I don’t think I am lustful based on my outfit alone”, he remarked with a raised eyebrow. “You don’t ever have to worry about that with me, people are people. And that’s that”

“I don’t like to look at it that way”, he said a bit sadly. “I don’t think that this is a path you have to take, I was raised by being taught that trust and helping your companions was everything to a shinobi. And yet here you are, knowing full well that you are meant to die for your village”, he remarked as he leaned up and got into a sitting position. “It isn’t right, it just isn’t right, Hokage or not this is something that should not have been done”, he said honestly. “And I don’t care if I am just one of three………I would care and I would know if you were gone”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Aaliyah moved her hair from her face as he sat up, but stayed laying down, watching him closely. She smiled and moved a bit closer to him. She could feel the heat radiating from his body, and it was extremely comforting to her. A smile appeared on her face and she rested her head on the pillow, propping it up so she was a bit higher than before.

"You're so sweet..." She said, smirking. "Palms never lie..." her hand was still connected with his, and she ran her fingers over his palm, lightly grazing his palm softly. He seemed so collected about this. "I'm not worried about your intentions... If you wanted to hurt me, you'd have done it already." She shrugged, "I slept beside you, holding onto you, and rather than kissing or undressing me, you got so nervous and flustered you fell off the bed." She moved her hair from her face and rested her elbow on the pillow, holding her head in her hand, looking up into his eyes.

Sighing, she looked up at him. "I was assigned by Sarutobi to do this mission... He's done a lot of things that would be considered illegal for me to tell you. I was 13 when i was drafted from ANBU to the academy. The only person that can make a change like that is the Hokage." She looked up at the ceiling. "I was sold into this then and even though Tsunade doesn't believe I should die for this, we both know even without saying it that it will more often than not happen."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Shino turned his head towards her as she changed her position and got more comfortable on the bed, doing her best to look up towards him as he sat. He couldn’t help but wonder if she had just come here to talk or feel safe. If he was really the only other one who knew then that meant she was spending her whole life pretending. Being something that she wasn’t. What was it like to live in such a way?

Shino glanced down as Aaliyah went back to reading his palm and saying about how she knew who he was. He had to admit she had a stronger insight then most that was somewhat comforting to him. “I was not nervous”, he muttered although he already knew that she wouldn’t believe him at all. “I just wanted you to have your space and me to have mine, that’s all”, he muttered. “But still I wouldn’t have done that, love is meant to be a strong thing, it’s not found so easily”, he said simply.

“Assigned or not this isn’t right”, he repeated more to himself then to her. “I can’t believe Lord Hokage would have done something like this”, he said honestly. “I knew him little but then again….”, Shino suddenly remembered what happened on the day that Orochimaru attacked. “I suppose he did believe in giving your life for something greater”, he remarked sadly. “But still he made that choice for himself; it should not have been forced on you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:43 pm

She continued to move her fingers over his palm. "And you are nervous, your palms are sweating..." She said, looking up at him, smiling sweetly, putting her palm over his, letting her hand rest in his. She didn't say anything, only smiled. "If you really wanted your space you'd have woken me up or pushed me away." She said, eyes sliding up to meet his.

Aaliyah sighed. "He asked me if I wanted to, and I asked if I'd ever have to see my father again. He said no, and I said I'd do it. I'd do anything to get away from my father, and i hated being around him after my mother died that I couldn't face him because he and Sarutobi let her die Shino. I hate him and I always have. he signed away thousands of death warrants. The village has done things that most people wouldn't believe, and your loyalty to them makes it clear that you wouldn't believe me even if I did tell you." She moved her hair from her face.

Moving so she was a sitting position in front of him. Sighing, rubbing the back of her head, "I... want to see your eyes..." She said slowly. Her voice suddenly raised slightly and words started to spill from her mouth rapidly. "I just want to see them, and I hate not being able to see them and not knowing what they look like. I won't tell anyone and I can show you how I knew you were an Aburame when we met and how i knew you were following me, as long as you promise not to tell anyone and if you don't want me to see them.. you're really secretive, even i can tell that. You're just the only person I really trust and I've never seen your eyes and..." she stopped when something made contact with her lips, making her unable to speak.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:00 pm

“Have you seen what I wear?”, Shino asked with a raised eyebrow. “It’s not exactly cold weather right now either”, he said as he tried to cover up why his palms were so sweaty. He looked up to her as she explained about how he could have just pushed her away or woken her up. “Do I really seem that like that kind of rude person?” he asked. “You looked comfortable and so therefore I was trying not to move you”

He turned his head away for a moment as she went on to explain that his loyalty would only blind him to the truth. She thought he was stubborn now? Well he could give her that one. Still he wouldn’t have originally believed someone like her would be sent on such a mission at such a young age. It was so strange, he still had a hard time believing any of this at all. But it was coming from her, from Aaliyah, and because of that he just felt like it was completely natural to trust her.

He turned his head towards her as she suddenly sat up and faced him directly. What she said next came at a fairly large surprise. She wanted to see his eyes? What good would that do? Her next large amount of rambling was enough to show her how upset she was though, clearly this meant a large amount to her. Her talking started to become so frantic that he finally placed his fingers over her lips, stopping her in mid sentence. “I do not see why this is so important to you”, he said, as if he was going to say no. “However, you are a comrade and you are owed much more then you are given”, he said as he glanced away. “Would you………..honestly feel better if you saw them?”, he asked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Aaliyah sighed. "You know how Tsunade stays young, right?" She asked, holding his hand so she could move it away from her lips. She looked away from him at the window and sighed softly. "She uses a jutsu to keep herself youthful using a huge amount of chakra to do so. She's in control, so she always appears decades younger than reality." She looked down at his hand, letting it go, realizing how often she was holding it or in contact with him. Sighing, she looked to his face.

"I mimicked the jutsu in a different way. I am the age I appear, but hat i hide is something that would end my career. If I didn't master it, I wouldn't be able to use seduction at all. It makes me... damaged." She said, as if she'd never told anyone before. She seemed worried, biting her lip, making it darken like she was on the verge of drawing blood.

Sighing, she closed her eyes, she shrugged her shoulders. "Without the jutsu I'm not as beautiful as I look, and the damage was done to my eye. It's why I could tell you were an Aburame... I could see inside your body." She looked up at him, touching her right eye. "I'm only beautiful when I lie... so in a sense, this mission has cost me everything, including the vision in my right eye. My beauty, essence and the only livelihood I have left."

As she calmed down, she sat up straight in front of him, letting out a concentrated breath. "I'll show you what happened to me if you show me your eyes. I could also show you how I was turned into an experiment and how I'm the only one that has ever survived it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Shino nodded. Everyone knew that Tsunade was much older then she actually appeared due to the amount of chakra she was able to control throughout her body. It was an amazing feat but it was the truth. She was known for her beauty and yet no one really cared that it was fake. Men still had the courage to stare at her no matter what happened to them because of it.

Shino listened as she started to explain that she was damaged, she was obviously using some move similar to Tsunade’s in order to hide whatever damage she was talking about. Guilt was completely engulfing Shino at this point. Even if he couldn’t save this girl then perhaps he could at least make her a bit happier before the end. It was a dismal fault, but he knew that this girl more than anyone showed perhaps even more loyalty to the village then he did, even if it was in a different way.

He squeezed her hand a bit tighter so that she would look at him straight. “You don’t need to show me anything. This is what you want and I will allow you to see, I do not need to know whatever it is that you wish to hide in turn”, he remarked slowly. “You are who you are whether you believe yourself to be damaged or not”, he said honestly as he slowly slid the glasses off of his face. He unleashed a slow blink that seemed to last a lifetime before turning to face her fully, she was now one of the very few people in existence to see what his eyes looked like. “I trust you too”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Aaliyah tilted her head to the side. "But... there's nothing wrong with them?" She leaned up on her knees, touching his cheek gently. He was... normal. It sounded strange to think, but he wasn't deformed. His eyes were brown, normal, like milk chocolate. "Why do you hide them?" She asked, her hand sliding across his cheek. She felt ashamed now. His were fine, and it was only her that was defective. He was perfect. He had no flaws...

No superficial or internal flaws. He was the closest to perfect she'd ever met and seen. He wasn't interested in hurting her, he didn't want to force himself on her, and whereas he seemed attracted to her, who wasn't? He wasn't advancing. He didn't want her...

The thought was somehow disheartening. Even through everything he had and all the amazing things he was; he still had no interest in her, showing that she wasn't anything near the level of perfection he was. Her face was closer to his than it had been before, but there was still enough space between them. The room was dark, so she was close to memorize the look in his eyes that she knew very few had seen before.

"Who else..." She trailed off. "Who else has seen your eyes? Other than me?" She asked, the same sweet smile returning to her lips as she let her put return to her ankles as she let her weight rest once again on her legs and the bed.

She felt obligated to show him. She closed her eyes as he responded and her chakra system stopped moving and changed direction quickly, something that had no out physical display, but she had the feeling at the very least his insects sensed the change.

Opening her eyes, she turned her head to look at him. A dark scar crossed over her right eye, cutting through the lid and destroying the flesh around it. It was almost like kakashi, but seemed to go from the bottom to the top and the were a number of cuts rather than just one. It seemed like something shattered her eye, and the socket itself was green, where the other was golden, this was green, milky... Showing that she truly was blind. "I promised to show you if you showed me..." She sighed, looking into his eyes.

"Do you want to see why Youki will never trade me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Shino once again raised an eyebrow and gained a look of confusion, one that she would actually notice this time now that his glasses were gone. “Sorry to disappoint?”, he questioned as if wondering if that was the only reason that she had wanted to see in the first place. He couldn’t say he was too fond of that idea. “My clan has always hid their eyes from the world, it is merely the way that we have done thing, tradition and a rite of passage”, he said simply.

As Aaliyah continued to gaze into his eyes he could not help but feel curious as to what had brought this on. They were just eyes, were they really that important to her? Yes, he couldn’t see why but they were and that was all that mattered right now. He was doing this for her and that was it.

“My father”, he answered simply. “No one else in the clan or out has ever seen them, consider it an honor and just never mention in”, he said simply as he kept staring towards her. She seemed fascinated, looking towards him as if he was some god, he couldn’t say that he was enjoying that part too much.

Shino felt his skin suddenly being to crawl, his bugs had sensed a sudden change in the chakra from somewhere near. The cause of this was soon revealed as Aaliyah suddenly moved her hand to reveal the scarred eye that was apparently what she really looked like. He looked at her, but his eyes did not stare at the eye at all. She called herself hideous, but Shino did not see it that way. It was something that she had, it didn’t change who she was one bit.

Suddenly Shino’s face turned a dark red as Aaliyah asked her last question. “I already told you I have no interest in your body”, he remarked as he glanced away. “I do not need to see your skills that Youki so admires nor do I have any real desire”, he said seriously. “I would ask that you respect my boundaries Aaliyah”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. He was sincere, and she liked that about him, and suddenly her eyes widened. "No one...?" She asked, slightly shocked by that. Sure his father, but that was a given. he was there when Shino was born, and shy of being born with glasses, highly unlikely, then he had to have seen them. "So... just me? Not even like your team?" She asked, and a smile that never crossed her face did now.

He let her see them which meant a lot, only adding to the way she looked at him. Suddenly, the smirk faded and a rather displeased look replaced it. An eyebrow raised as she seemed highly offended by something. Pushing him by the chest, she saw him fall onto the bed and she got up and walked over to the opposite wall, her back facing him, leaning against the structure. "What do you think I meant by that?" her voice was lower than normal.

Turning to face him, she felt the urge to punch him, and she never thought she'd want to hurt him. Her eye suddenly lightened and turned completely white. "Byakugan..." She said flat, veins appearing by the side of her eye. "I told you, he turned me into an experiment. That's why he'll never trade me or let anyone else take me from him. He's been injected cells into me to keep it stable and to keep me alive. My assumption is he's somehow kidnapped Hinata for a short period of time and is able to replicate her blood and DNA."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:04 am

Shino almost laughed, on the inside, when Aaliyah asked if he had ever shown his team. “Never, but that didn’t stop them from trying on several occasions to sneak peeks or try to pat me on the back so hard that my glasses fell, they failed every time before I sent a swarm of chakra bugs to attack them”, he said flatly. It might have been a joke, but with his voice it was impossible to tell after all.

Suddenly he saw the look on her face, a clear indication that he had said something wrong. Obviously getting in bed together and showing him her body was not what she had meant at all about her comment of being traded. He felt himself getting pushed down before she had started walking away. He turned and looked towards her as she asked him what he thought she had meant. He was starting to feel sick, as if what little ray of happiness and hope that he had given her was now completely destroyed because of him. He was about to speak when she suddenly turned to him.

His eyes widened the slightest amount when he saw that her eye could suddenly take on the form of the Byakugan. Had she had it implanted inside of her eye socket? He almost cringed at the thought of how she must have had her eye removed or something along those lines. She went on to explain about the Byakugan and how she was turned into some experiment and that she would never be free because of it. He said nothing as he stared forward. After what seemed like an hour he finally lowered his head and stared at the ground. “Forgive me”, he said simply. “I thought you had something else in mind because you said that Youki wanted to love you, I thought you meant something else”, he said as he turned towards the window. “Forgive me for assuming………I meant no offense”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:18 am

Aaliyah saw the look on his face, and felt somewhat guilty. Byakugan faded slowly and her chakra system started to twist inside of her once more, reforming to the way it was when they met. She seemed to lose the ability to move because her legs went stiff and she stopped moving. It made sense if you thought about it though, the chakra system controlled all function, and without it, paralysis occurred. Needless to say, as her chakra system changed shape from another clan back to her own - he'd lose the ability to move temporarily.

When control returned, the scar faded and the jutsu she used to hide her face. Looking over at him, she sat down beside Shino and sighed. "I shouldn't be angry with you...." She said honestly. "The way I said it made it seem like that..." She looked over to him and smiled. "The way I phrased it sorta made it sound that way." putting her head on his shoulder.

"And it's called wishful thinking." She teased, pushing him softly, this time she was teasing him.

Silence overtook them once more before she said. "He says I remind him of his wife. He claims that I could be her incarnation... I don't look like her, or at least my sensei says I don't... but he wants me to be her. He misses her and wants her back." She smiled at him and looked into his eyes. "But I trust you much more than I trust him. I never sleep when he's around because I know how it will end; but for me to be comfortable to sleep around you shows the faith I have in you." Her head stayed on his shoulder and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:28 am

Shino slowly glanced to his right as he felt Aaliyah sit down next to him. He could tell by the look on her face that she was starting to understand where he had come from, the words that followed soon confirmed this. He smiled lightly as she was no longer mad at him, which made him relieved somehow. “Thank you, I am still sorry I accused you like that. I guess with how close you’ve been getting to me I felt like you were going step at a time…..forgive me for doubting you”

Surprisingly enough he now realized that she was just joking, or at least somehow. Her wishful thinking line didn’t bother him after what she said. They were constantly in close proximity it seemed, so if she had wanted to try something it would not have been difficult. He still should have given her more credit, so far she only hugged him and kissed him on the cheek out of gratitude. He felt like hitting himself for saying those things to her, she had it bad enough as it was.

Especially now that she was speaking about how she never slept around the guy, because she knew exactly what would happen to her. It made his fist clench up a bit, thinking that someone would be so cruel as to make a move on someone while they were sleeping. “It must be horrible….living that life”, he said softly as he turned to face her. He stared at her with those eyes that she seemed to love so much, a look of worried care filled them. She did not just hear his emotion now, she could see it. “I know that you have faith in me, and I have it to you as well. I just had a moment of weakness with my comment”, he admitted. “It was uncalled for”. He let out another soft yawn once again.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:37 am

Aaliyah poked him softly. "Don't be all modest. I've been around Youki every day since I was 13. I'm used to it." She said, yawning, laying back down on the bed, closing her eyes, resting her head on the pillows at the top of the bed. She was comfortable, and it put some distance between them. It didn't bother her that they were close, she was used to being close to other people, but she was the only one she felt confident around.

Looking up into his eyes, she smiled. "I'll die happy as long as I get to see your eyes." She whispered to him, looking over at him. "You really do have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen on a man." She sat up slowly and leaned forward, her hand touching his cheek softly. His eyes were chocolate-like, and she loved chocolate, it was one of ehr few indulgences that she never got to have when her sensei was around.

It was regarded as a drug or contraband. Like it was heroine or cocaine or something...

"Are you hungry?" She asked, looking over at him, because she was starting to get hungry. It was as if her stomach knew when her sensei wasn't around. "Is there anything you want me to make you? I'm a pretty good cook, I've been trained by the best." She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:52 am

“In case you couldn’t tell I am an extremely modest person”, Shino said as he glanced down at his own outfit. “I don’t even go swimming, in all honesty what your wearing right now is one of the most revealing outfits I have ever let myself see a woman in”, he said bluntly. He had little taste for the outfits of what she might wear as a geisha. She basically saw it as women just showing themselves in order to let perverted men pay to see some kind of a show.

He turned to look towards her as she once again marveled at the beauty of his eyes. Were they really all that exciting? He didn’t really think so. They were just eyes, were they really that beautiful and special that they required this level of compliment. He just smiled down at her as she said that she could die happy if he just looked into his eyes and could see them. He would take a compliment, even if he felt it didn’t really make sense.

“I suppose some food doesn’t sound too bad right now”, he admitted as he lay back down on the bed. “You don’t want to get some more sleep though?”, he asked curiously. “You seemed to be so comfortable…….I mean you looked like you were comfortable….on the bed”, he said as he realized how awkward he had made that sentence. “Uh….yeah food sounds good I guess”, he said for a quick recovery.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:59 am

Aaliyah smiled. "I like being able to dress like a geisha. I like the kimonos they wear, but my sensei doesn't like them. She says they cover too much. Geisha are entertainers, not seducers, so they don't normally involve sex. You can always tell a geisha from a prostitute because a geisha has an obi that ties in the back, meaning someone else has to dress them, but a prostitute has it in the front so they can undress and redress more easily." She shrugged.

"I like how honest you are, but I can put something else on if you want. I'm not used to wearing a lot of cloths when I sleep, so if it makes you uncomfortable..." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

Aaliyah moved slightly on the bed. "I could sleep for a little while longer, but if your hungry I can deal with that. Chocolate is enough to make me content." She said with a small laugh. "I'm not allowed to eat off a schedule, and things like chocolate are banned whenever my sensei is around, so I eat sweets whenever we're in a village and I can get away from her." She stretched and smiled at him. "tell you what, if you sleep for a little longer too, then we can get up and get something to eat, ok?" She asked, wondering if he felt uncomfortable being around her when she dressed this way.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:14 am

“I don’t mean to imply that”, Shino said honestly. “I guess I just don’t pay enough attention to notice things like that, I don’t even know what a prostitute would wear”, he admitted as he stared up at the ceiling. At least she was being nice about this and not taking every comment as saying that she was a cheap whore. Shino wasn’t the best with words, so he was thankful that Aaliyah was being more then understanding about this. He gave a small sigh and closed his eyes before glancing at her as she began to speak again.

Her next words were interesting to him, she was offering to get back into more normal clothes in order to help him. Well her outfit wasn’t that bad, so he wouldn’t put her out if she was feeling comfortable. It was mainly the way she was acting while wearing that which had made him uncomfortable.

He listened to her proposition and gave a small nod. “That sounds fair to me”, he said with a small nod. “I could use a bit more sleep but then I could take you out to eat or you could cook, whatever you feel up to”, he admitted as he lay down normally onto the bed. He let out another yawn. “Don’t worry about the way you dress Aaliyah, you aren’t even really showing anything anyways. It was just the way that you were acting which was making me nervous, but I am okay now”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next