Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 am

Shino stood there in quiet contemplation as Aaliyah spoke to Kiba about taking Akiko off to rest and change. He was surprised that she would let him of all people do that. Perhaps she was starting to go easier on him. Once they left Shino made his way over to Aaliyah. “Any other important details we should know about?”, he asked curiously. “I understand how that could have slipped your mind, but if the end is truly drawing near than we all need to be prepared for anything that could be thrown at us”, he said before taking Aaliyah’s hand and smiling at her. “I’m glad they are both safe though”, he admitted as he watched Kiba and Akiko head back.

Kiba nodded at Aaliyah’s words. “I’m on it”, he said as he wrapped one arm around Akiko’s back and the other around the groove in her legs. “Come on Akiko, let’s get you rested”, he said before starting to walk off. “It’s okay Akiko, we all have the things that set us off. Sometimes we just act on emotion”, he said as he remembered how angrily he had yelled at his mother and sister when they had compared him to his father. He felt like he had just been stabbed. “Just rest and relax Akiko”, he said softly as he followed the scent her shirt left behind. “We will change you up and then we will get a good night’s rest”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:50 am

Aaliyah pulled open his jacket so his lips were revealed and she kissed him. "I love you." She held onto him. "You mean everything to me, Shino. And we will be prepared." She said, with a smile that showed her confidence. "Come on..." She rested her body against his. "I want to go lay down. I'm exhausted." Healing Kiba and Akiko took a good deal of chakra, and she could go with a nap. Wrapping her arms around him, she smiled. "Do you want to carry me back to our room?"

Akiko held onto him. "Yeah, but I did something bad..." She moved up towards him, a worried look on her face. "Are you mad at me? I promised to make you dinner, and you said you'd teach me how to kiss again, remember?" She felt really weak. "I can still make you something to eat if you want... Then when can kiss and I can give you a reason to still love me." Her eyes closed as she felt weaker than normal. As they went into the room, she felt something soft on her back. Opening her eyes, she was laying on the bed they were going to sleep in. She went to take off her shirt and it just ripped apart.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Shino let his arms fall to his side as Aaliyah quickly opened the jacket that usually covered the lower part of Shino’s face, kissing him passionately as she did so well. His arms gently wrapped around her as he returned the kiss to her. “You are my everything Aaliyah, just don’t forget that”, he said softly. It was exactly as Shibi had said it. He wrapped one arm tightly around her and used the other to lift her in the air and support her. “Yeah, I got ya”, he said softly as he began walking back to the room that they shared. He kissed her forehead gently. “Sometimes I forget that you and I have only known each other less than a year”

“But you didn’t mean to and we know that you are very sorry for doing it, that’s good enough reason for us to not be mad at you” Kiba said honestly as he got another shirt out from the bag that Akiko had packed with him. “Forget about the food Akiko, you’re far more important than the wants of my stomach”, he said seriously as he threw aside the torn apart shirt that Akiko had been wearing. Kiba sat next to her on the bed and propped her up against his knee. “Come on Akiko, arms up so that I can dress you”, he said with a smile down at Akiko. “Akiko, it’s not the kissing that is my reason to love you. It’s just who you are everyday”, he said softly. “We could never kiss again and I’d still love you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Aaliyah smirked when he picked her up. Her arms snaked around his neck and she moved closer to kiss him again softly. Truthfully, she didn't want to walk, but she was capable of doing so. He was strong, and she loved being in his arms. Shaking her head, she moved closer, kissing him. "You're wrong. Our souls have been connected all our lives, we just didn't know it until a year ago." She whispered, moving closer to kiss him. "You really have no idea how much I love you. I want to be with you forever, and I know that I will..." She smiled as he walked through the house with her. "And.. I think I could get used to being your queen."

A strange look crossed Akiko's face. "You'd... still love me?" She questioned, confused by this. "Why?' She asked aloud, looking up at him, unsure. "I do love you, but I thought that boys only liked girls when they where with them." She sat up, holding her side. "Ai told me that they'd tell me anything to get things from me. Especially after what happened." She raised her arms like he told her so he could undress her.

"I don't have anything against being with you. I know that you love me, and I don't want you to care about someone else. That means I'd lose you and I don't want that."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Aaliyah was in excellent shape, so picking her up was extremely simple. Shino wasn’t much of a taijutsu user but he made sure that he kept up a nice physique at all times. Carrying Aaliyah proved no trouble to someone like Shino. “Well perhaps, but I guess I have to admit the idea of destiny has grown on me since I met you”, he remarked softly. “Once this all ends we can live our life together, the way that we were meant to be”, he said softly. “I want you by my side for all eternity, and I am glad that I let my guard down around you. Had I not, and we might never have met like we did”, he said softly as they came to his room. He rested her gently on the bed before kneeling down so that they were face to face. “You ARE my queen Aaliyah”, he said softly.

Kiba shook his head. “I have to admit that it helps”, he said casually. “But think about it Akiko, all that time that we were separated didn’t you still love me?”, he asked softly as he began to put on the new shirt for Akiko that he had picked out. Once it was settled on her Kiba just held her there for a minute, softly against him. “You won’t lose me Akiko. I promise”, he said softly. “Just please believe me on that”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. For some reason when he carried her, it made her want to be with him more. There was no real reason behind it, but just his hands on her body made her want him. It was so easy for him to seduce her, just as for her to seduce him. A smile graced her lips as he walked. "Well, when this is over and we're together and when we're in bed every night, after we have sex, I'll remind you to let your guard down again ok?" She whispered, feeling his forehead meet hers. "You never know what could happen." Leaning up, her lips met his.

For some reason hearing him say that hurt her inside. If someone else offered her body to him, would be take it? She closed her eyes and sighed. "I did love you. All I wanted was to see you, but my sisters have never had problems with their own dedication, it's boys that have trouble with it, and they told me that they'll do anything to get laid... and.." She sighed, not knowing what it meant, and knew she'd just make herself look stupid. "Never mind. I'm not that smart.." She whispered, leaning against him, holding his hands as they wrapped around her. Maybe Youki was right... After what they did, he didn't seem to care. He was around her, but that was because she was there? Had he been with anyone else while she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Shino just smiled at the woman that he cared more than anything for, his world was laying on his bed…and she was beautiful. Shino gently rested two of his fingers against Aaliyah’s cheek, stroking it gently as to keep their connection. She cared so much for him, and he for her. They truly were meant for each other, no matter what Hinata and Naruto thought at all. No matter the challenge they would end up together, Youki himself would not stop Shino from his own happiness. No, not Shino’s happiness, their happiness. “I’ll make sure to do that”, he said softly before he leaned forward, his lips pressing softly against hers. Like a puzzle piece, they fit perfectly together.

Kiba glanced down at Akiko as she spoke those sad words. “Akiko that isn’t true about every guy on the planet, look at Aaliyah and Shino”, he pointed out. “They’ve never betrayed each other, and they are so happy together”, he whispered softly. “There are some men that are bad like that, but there are some of us that stay with the ones that we love”, he whispered as he leaned down and kissed Akiko’s cheek. “You found one after all”, he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Fire trailed over her skin as his hands moved across her face. A smile met her lips and she watched him come closer to her. Her heart shifted in her chest, starting to beat quickly. Somehow, a fluttery feeling appeared in her andomen, as it always did when he was above her like that; his weight supposed by his hands, looking down at her. Almost looming. Reaching up, her hand wandered to his shoulders and one went to his face, pulling off his glasses and folding them in one hand. Putting them on the bedside table, she tilted her head to the side to kiss him a bit harder, giving her more access to his mouth.

Akiko felt him behind her, and even though she was tired, she felt something in her stomach and smiled with bliss. "Thank you..." She muttered, looking up at him, her eyes showing taht she was tired. "I just... I wasn't sure if.." She paused. "Everyone says that you don't love me because of how old you are. Remember what your mom said?" She asked, forcing her body to move a little so she was looking at him. "But, as long as you say you love me, I will believe it and do anything you ask me to."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:17 pm

The world fell silent to Shino when he was with Aaliyah. The reasoning, the logic, the facts, they were all gone once he was with her. It was emotion that soon ruled over him. His heart beat as if it would burst from happiness any second now. He loved this woman so much, and he would do anything just to be with her a bit more. He didn’t want her to leave, not again. But he wouldn’t bring that up now. He kissed her more passionately as she removed his glasses, the main signal that they were about to have a lot of fun together. His tongue trailed its way into her mouth as they kissed, his arms wrapping around her.

Kiba just smiled at Akiko before leaning down and kissing her forehead. “Well then, I guess everyone else is wrong”, he said with a smile. “Akiko I do love you, and I know that you feel it in your heart”, he said with a large smile. “I know that you love me, and you would never betray my feelings for you”, he said softly. Kiba tilted his body and a crack came from his back. “You look tired akiko, what say we get some rest and enjoy a good sleep together?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Akiko sighed, looking up at him. "Alright. I do love you, and I know you love me, but... will you promise that you'll never do that thing we did together before I left with anyone else?" She bit her lips. "I... don't want you to have a baby with anyone else, and I know from the that is made me feel that it was special." She was slightly embarrassed, but she didn't know why exactly that was. Moving, she laid down beside him, closing her eyes. Shifting with a last amount of strength, she pulled down the ripped pants and threw them without looking were. Moving closer to him, and smiled, letting her legs move against his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:15 am

Kiba tilted his head as Akiko asked that he would never do what they did with anyone else, that it made her feel special and important. He smiled softly at her and nodded. “Don’t worry Akiko, I promise you that I won’t do it with anyone else. I promise”, he repeated in the hopes of comforting the young girl. As she removed her pants Kiba couldn’t help but laugh as she moved so that he could feel her legs, the ones that he was so attracted to. He laid down slowly next to Akiko and smile. “Aren’t you cold though?”, he asked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:26 am

Akiko laughed softly. "I have you... how can I be cold?" She asked, groggily. "You're like a heater." Moving closer to him, a smile met her lips and her hands help onto his shirt. He was so good to her, and she knew that he'd never break a promise to her. He never had. "You'll train me tomorrow right?" She muttered a minute or so before she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:21 am

“Well I guess I do have quite the bit of body warmth”, Kiba admitted with a laugh as Akiko drew a bit closer to him. “Don’t worry though, you and I will be together I promise”, he said softly as he kissed her forehead as she held onto his shirt. “Yeah Akiko, I promise that I will train you tomorrow”, he said softly as he closed his eyes and wrapped a single arm around Akiko.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:05 am

Akiko shifting slightly when she felt something hot on her face. Swatting didn't work, and when she cracked an eye open, sunlight flooded her face. Burying her face into the mattress, she was surprised to feel ho firm it was. Rubbing her eye, she opened her other eye and saw a tight black clothing. Smiling, she wiggled her body as close into Kiba's as it would go, not wanting to get up even know the sun was up.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Kiba was one that it took quite a bit of effort to wake up. The sun in his eyes didn’t bother him at all, he was too far in his own dream world to let it after all. As Akiko moved closer into his chest he just smiled as he felt something soft touching him. Instinctively an arm slowly moved over Akiko and drew her a little closer, Kiba was acting like a child who had just felt his little stuffed bear. He drew it towards him, wanting it near, comfort and happiness coming from it.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Akiko looked up down and smiled as his arms circled around her. Laughing softly, she pushed at his chest. "Kiba-kun..." She whispered, shifting her weight downwards. Pulling and sliding out of his arms, her head was around his belly button when she made it out of his grip. Moving back up his body, she sat on his hips, looking down at the man that had done everything for her. Squirmed out of his grip caused her shirt to ride most of the way up her body, leaving her waist exposed. A smile met her lips and she shook him softly. "Wake up..." she whispered a bit louder because she was further away from him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:55 pm

“Huh…wha?”, Kiba asked in his half asleep state. Akiko’s soft voice wasn’t quite enough to wake him from how tired he was. As Akiko slid out of his grip she would find that he tried to hold her, but eventually she won the escape as his arms got limp when she moved to sit up on his hips. At her next whisper Kiba finally opened up his heavy eye lips, looking to see what had woken up. “Hey there”, he said with a smile before leaning up partially to talk to Akiko. “I see you’re up bright and early”, he said even though he had no idea what time it actually was.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Akiko smiled and nodded. "It's not that early. It's only nine. I'm usually up long before this." Leaning down, her hair hung around her face, down her chest. "Do you want me to make you some breakfast?" She asked, moving her position on his hips. "I know you're probably hungry after not eating last night." She looked down, and a guilty look crossed her face. "I can make up for it though..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:39 pm

“Are you now? You do seem like a morning person now that I think about it” Kiba said with a soft smile. After all he had never seen Akiko look drained of energy unless she was sad. And thankfully that was fairly rare of an occurrence. “Breakfast sounds great actually” he said beaming as he was a little hungry. He could see the look of guilt on her face. “Hey”, he began as a finger touched her chin. “Don’t worry about it, it’s okay. I promise” he said with a smile. “You don’t have to make up for anything”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Akiko looked into his eyes when his hand touched her face. A smile came back to her lips. "Yeah... but..." She stopped, looking deep into his eyes. "You're not like Youki. He gets upset when I saw that I'll do something and don't do it. He says that it makes me a liar." Her hands rested on his stomach, her legs straddling his hips. Leaning forward, some of her weight was resting on her hands. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:37 am

Kiba just smiled up at Akiko as she said that he was nothing like Youki. That made him happy, given that Youki was one of the most evil men alive it seemed. Kiba could barely stand being compared to his father. “You aren’t a liar Akiko, and if you say something I know you intend do. Things just got a little out of hand last night”, he said with a warm smile. “I love you too”, he said softly before leaning forward and giving her a single kiss.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:00 am

Akiko blinked a few times before a smile met her lips. "I was sure that you would have been upset with me." She said, tilting her head to the side. Something about the way he kissed her made her melt inside. Shifting her weight in his lap, she leaned forward a bit. "What do you want for breakfast?" Sliding off his lap, she jumped down onto the floor. "I can make pancakes if you want. With bacon." she added, knowing he liked meat.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:09 am

Kiba got a questioning look, one of curiosity. “Why would I be upset at you? It wasn’t something that anyone saw coming”, he pointed out. “If I got mad over stuff like that than believe me not very many people would like me”, he said with a small laugh. He hopped out of bed after Akiko. “Sounds delicious, feel free to use whatever I have lying around”, he said as he stretched.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Akiko looked up at him. "I thought you'd be upset because I went back on my word." She said, blinking. Once at the door, she smiled at him, feeling him move over to her. Pushing him softly, a smile met her lips. "I love you..." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Do you think I should make Shino and Aaliyah breakfast too?" Her head tilted to the side and she moved her chest against his.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Kiba shook his head at Akiko. “Naw, I don’t get upset that easily. At least I don’t think I do”, he commented as he scratched his chin thoughtfully. “Come on Akiko, you were dead tired and drained of chakra. If you could have I know you would have done it”, he said with a smile as he got closer to her. “I love you too”, he said with a warm smile before considering her next question. “Probably not yet, you know how much those two enjoy their time together…..if they show up we can offer some though”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next