Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:34 am

Aaliyah laughed. "Yes. Eye rape." She kissed his cheek and smiled. "I really love you Shino. If it bothers you, I'm fine with that. It doesn't bother me as much as i pretend it does. Besides, I'm sure your dad will keep be company on the beach." She teased, leaning into his body. "And you're still warm." She whispered, her hand running over his cheek. "I won't let anyone else touch you. Promise."

Karin nodded. "I don't sense any Konoha shinobi at the moment. At least none within hearing range. But that sounds like a good idea." Looking at the water below them, she sighed. "I just have a bad feeling. I'm worried they'll kill one of us if we separate of if they have the opportunity. Are you okay? You ate and stuff when I was unconscious, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:39 am

Shino smiled as his arms wrapped around Aaliyah's body to hold her close. God how he loved this woman, he'd do anything to make sure that she was happy. "Yeah I bet he would, you'd probably have the company of three of four others though.....than again he does have quite the eye for you", he admitted with a laugh as he kissed Aaliyah's neck once. "Let's just enjoy the sun now, it's a great day"

"Still, better safe than sorry so I don't blab on accident", Suigetsu said with a laugh. If either of them was to accidentally reveal something it'd probably be him. He turned to her and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, barely", he admitted as he looked out to the water. "I went and got my good once, after that it was brought to me"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:43 am

Aaliyah looked up at him. "Does it bother you that your dad likes me? I thought it was a good thing. I've never had a dad, not really... So I like talking to yours. He's sweet to me and treats me a lot like you do. He loves me and you, so I'm glad he likes me. Better than us trying to kill one another." Her body leaned into his and she gently kissed his cheek, laying down with him, looking up at the sun.

Karin looked at him, studying his face. "That girl you seem to like so much? Akiko?" She asked, leaning her head on his shoulder. Truthfully, she didn't want to talk about her, but she could be civil with Suigetsu. She cared about him and he seemed to care more about her than this young brat that she had no interest in getting to know. She lost Sasuke in a sense, she wouldn't lose Suigetsu too.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:53 am

"Not at all, me and my dad have been friends for ages believe me when I say that it makes things much easier that you two like each other so much", Shino said with a smile. He didn't want Aaliyah having any second thoughts about the way she acted. She did just fine, perfect even. "I know you love my dad, and he loves you and can't wait till he can truly call you daughter......he'd like that very much"

He glanced at her as she mentioned Akiko, someone that he didn't think that she liked very much until this point. "You should know that it's nothing like that. She's a crazy one I'll give ya that, but we have no interest in each other. She just kept coming to me, bringing me food even though Kiba didn't want her seeing me. She wanted me to just be a friend, to remind me that I needed to stay strong for you when you woke up", he said as his arm wrapped around Karin's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:58 am

That made her smile. A warming feeling filled her body and she felt better than before. "I love you so much." She leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed. "You are truly amazing. He is too." As they relaxed, she let out a soft sigh. He was so strong and she loved being close to him. He could protect her and she knew that oh so well now. He'd do anything for her just as she'd do anything for him.

Karin looked up at him. "I don't believe that." In the world they grew up in, no one was nice because they were naturally that way. They wanted something out of it; everyone from the people they grew up with to Orochimaru - they did nothing out of the good of their heart. She sighed, her arm wrapping around his back. "I'll be nice to her Suigetsu, but I don't think she did this for you. She did it for her and her boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:12 am

Shino glanced down as she layed her head down against his shoulder. "And my love for you is as strong as ever, stronger even", he said as he took one of her hands into his own. God how he loved her. "The day is yours now Aaliyah, just make sure that you use it how you want us to use it", he said softly. "Anything you want and I will make sure that you have it", he said before closing his eyes in the warmth of the sun.

Suigetsu shook his head. "She didn't do it for him, that much is certain", he remarked as Karin's words struck true. she had a point, no one in this world did anything for someone else unless it mattered to them as well. No one did, that was just a fact of life. He gave a small sigh. "Well, you shouldn't worry about running into her anyways. Kiba wants her away from both of us"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:19 am

Aaliyah kissed his cheek. "I dunno. All I want to do is lay with you." She said with a small laugh. Leaning closer to him, she snuggled closer to him. "What do you want to do? There's not much we can do on a ship. Or at least here in public unless you want to make a spectacle of things." Her lips pulled into a smile as she looked up at him.

Karin turned so she was leaning into him, her back resting against his shoulder. "I dunno. I'm worried about her. Kiba may not want her around us, but I'm not really a fighter, so I'd be much more damaged in a battle than you would. You can't get hurt, but I'm pretty useless at defending myself. Especially because I'm hurt and pass out without medical treatment..." She closed her eyes. "I'm pretty pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:23 am

Shino smiled at the feel of her soft lips against him. "Lay with me huh? That does sound really nice when you put it like that", he said with a nod before hearing the last thing that she said. He gave a tiny laugh before kissing her back softly. "They'll be plenty of time for that tonight though ya know"

"Don't worry, I might've failed to protect you last time but I'm not going to do it again. If they try to even lay a hand on your I'll take someone as a hostage", Suigetsu said in a serious tone. "Don't worry, I promise that I won't mess it up again. Not for you", he said as his eyes stared out at the sea. "They'y be extremely foolish to try anything right now anyways. We're surrounded on all sides by my favorite weapon", he said as the water appeared to reflect in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:30 am

Aaliyah kissed him. "Yeah, but I don't want to neglect everyone." She said, running her hand down his chest. It was good to see his body when they were in the open, it really pleased her but she knew it wasn't a perminant thing; and was okay with that.

Karin smiled at him. "That's true." She looked out at the water. So, he could use any type of water. Maybe they should rebel on the way back? There's no way they could stop him and she could always run on top of the water - assuming her chakra system was better. But after a week or so,it should be fine. It had already been almost 5 days. "Don't blame yourself. Sasuke is a smarter opponent. I guess he just knew I was there or saw me with Sharingan. I'm the useless one that got grabbed."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:35 am

"I knew all of his tricks and should've taken him out first", Suigetsu said in an annoyed tone. "I was too focused on just trying to get the target and leaving with you. I should've attacked him first", he said with a muttered breath. Well, no point in complaining now was there? What was done was done, so they just had to get ready for next time. "Don't blame yourself either, you did better than I thought you'd do.........no offense"

Shikamaru slowly strolled past the doorways on the lower levels, trying to move and search for the one room that he needed. "Bingo", he remarked as he found the room that Ino had been assigned to. He had made sure to sneak a peak at the room locations. Ino was the only name that was that short, so it was the easiest to spot with only a half a second on it. Regardless, it was time to figure out what was going on. After manipulating his own shadow to unlock the door he made his way inside and quickly began looking around, trying to see if there was anything out of the ordinary. Ino was hiding something, and he had to find out what it was.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:43 am

Karin sighed. "I suppose." She shrugged her shoulders. "Thanks though. I don't take it personally. I'm not one for fighting, you know that. I'm usually the mastermind behind things. It's my strong suit, not battle. I do appreciate it, though." A smile met her lips.

"You could have knocked." Ino rolled over in the bed, hair cascading down her back, around her face and around her breasts. "I haven't slept in two days Shikamaru, so this better be really damn important." She rubbed her eyes, but seemed irritated. When she pushed her weight up on her hands, Deino could be seen sleeping in the bed with her, curled up close to his mother. "Do you plan on going through my things and stealing some of my underwear or something? Is that one of your creepy new habits?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:47 am

Suigetsu smiled back. "Well I know that, but you still did fairly well in came time to that part. You've gotten stronger Karin, don't doubt yourself as much", he remarked as he smiled back. They were getting along, and not in their revenge filled beat up fights that they used to have. This was genuine, truly genuine.

Shikamaru slowly turned as none other than Ino was already in her. Not surveying the room to make sure that she wasn't there, not the best idea that he had in a while. Well, he supposed that there was no point in running or avoiding things at this point. Ino wasn't that dense. "Hardly, it'd be too much effort for a simple garment", he muttered as he leand up against the wall. "I want to know what it is you're hiding Ino. Something's wrong, I know it is"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:53 am

Karin laughed. "Well without a sword, everything I learned seems a little futile." She shrugged her shoulders. "I think the sword should just accept you. I don't like wielding something that can hurt you. In the beginning it was liberating, but now that I care about you, I worried about hurting you." Her head rested on his shoulder. "Hey, is there anything else you can teach me?"

Ino rolled her tired blue eyes. "You woke me up because you think something's bothering me!? Get out!" She threw a pillow at him and laid back down. Her eyes closed and she laid back down in irritation. "Ass."She ran her hand through Deino's golden hair that was darker than Ino's, the same shade as Deidara's.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:04 am

"You can always get a different sword, it doesn't have to be that one", Suigetsu remarked. "The things I taught you fit to all kinds of blades, not just that one", he admitted. He sighed at the mention of the sword, he really didn't enjoy thinking about it since he had nearly been killed with it. Maybe one day it'd accept him, but it wasn't today. "Well.....depends on what you want to learn. You have much more to learn for swordsmanship"

Shikamaru didn't even move as the pillow hit him right in the chest. He waited for Ino to settle back down, hearing her call him an ass. "You know I'm still here", he muttered but gave a sigh. Women, such a bother sometimes. "Ino, I'm not leaving till I figure out what's wrong", he said as he held his position. "I know something is wrong, and I know it's really bad if you're trying this hard to hide it"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:09 am

Karin sighed. "I know, but the blade was so light, almost like it wasn't there. Besides it did a lot of the work for me and I liked that one." She shrugged. "I could get another sword, but that one chose ME, I want that one. It's mine and it's one of the seven you want to collect, isn't it?"

"My son and I are trying to sleep." She shot back angrily. Deino was still asleep, so really she was the only one trying to go back to sleep. "I mean it, Nara, leave me alone. I'm tired. I've worked two 18 hour shifts in two days and I've spent all my other time with Deino. I haven't slept. I'm exhausted and I want to be alone. Go. Away." Grabbing the blanket around her thin waist, she pulled it over her head, concealing her in the deep blue sheets that were darker than her eyes, but lighter than a dark blue. It seemed almost creamy and flowed around her - they had to be silk or some similar material.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:15 am

Suigetsu nodded. "Yeah, that IS one of the greatest swords ever forged in the history of the shinobi world, but no big deal", he said with a tiny laugh to show that he was kidding. "Well I can show you some more sword techinques anytime you want, just gotta let me know when. Not sure it's something our watchers will like"

Shika just blinked as she pointed out that they were trying to sleep. "You should probably keep your voice down if you want him to stay that way", he pointed out with a shrug. He glanced around the room one last time before watching Ino pull the covers over herself and her son in order to make some sort of barrier between herself and Shikamaru. It was no use, when she got like this there was nothing that he could do. He'd have to search later. "Sleep well.........Ino", he said in a soft voice before turning and closing the door behind him on his way out. She needed him and Chouji, he could already tell.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:24 am

Karin smirked. "Just one of the best, huh?" She teased. "You're right. It's not big deal." She laughed, pleased with how well they were getting along. It was certainly different. "It's been a while. Since I've seen the sunset in the middle of the water." The prison she was a warden of was in the middle of a giant ocean, secluded so no one could escape with ease. It was strange, considering she'd never really watched it with anyone despite she watched it nightly.

The irritation on her face intensified when he mentioned her screaming. Since they were young, Ino had always been a yeller. In irritation, anger, fear; it was just how she expressed herself. Maybe it was for the worst, but Deino didn't really stir. He also seemed to be tired. When Shikamaru left, she actually looked over at to see if he was gone. She was pleased that he was and went back to sleep.

Ino slept until about 45 minutes to dusk. When she woke up, Deino was cuddled up with her, awake, but laying quietly with her, holding her shirt and her hair. He smiled and seemed happy she was awake. Picking him up, she walked out of the room. She didn't bother changing out of what she was wearing - a blue tank top that was tight against her body, clinging to her curves; as well as matching short shorts that hugged her butt and thighs. She went to were they had food and got Deino something and started to walk back to their room as he ate it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:30 am

"Been a while huh? Well than believe me when I say that you've been missing out on something pretty grand", Suigetu spoke as he looked out across the water. "Sometimes they look like any outher one that you'd see, but sometimes that sun just makes everything look so....so beautiful", he remarked as he stared out at the water.

As Ino made her way back to her room she would be greeted by a face that she still probably didn't want to see. Shikamaru was standing in the hallway, back against the wall as he gazed over at Ino. He didn't care what kind of look she gave him or anything, his response would be the same. "Glad to see that you're awake, that mean you'll actually talk to me now or shall I just leave?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:35 am

Karin nodded. "I used to watch it every day when I was the Warden of the Iron wall." She twisted her body around to face the water while still leaning against him. There was nothing else that really needed to be said. She missed watching it, and she wanted to do it now. It would relax her a great deal and just being with him seemed to make things ten times better.

Ino walked by him. "You'll probably insist no matter what I do. Why does everything think there's something wrong with me. My father thinks I'm crazy because I had Deino and I won't give him away. is that what you think too, Shikamaru? That I should abandon my son because of who his father is. Forget it. I don't want to talk to you. I don't care what you think. There's nothing wrong with me. I can take care of myself." Despite sleeping as long as she did, she still looked tired and had lost a bit of weight since the last time they'd spoken extensively. There were bags under her eyes and something seemed off about her, much more than lack of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:27 pm

"Well, for the next few days we can relive those moments I guess", Suigetsu remarked as he felt Karin lean up against him. If only someone from Konoha was watching this, seeing them act like regular people and not conversing like criminals. He wanted them to be accepted, to at least stop being hated. To not be feared and treated as hostages and leverage for each other. For the moment Suigetsu expressed none of these fears, just enjoyed the view with Karin right beside him.

Shikamaru made a single handsign, causing his shadow to extend and connect with Ino's and would force her to stop moving. "You know this one right? I've been able to do it forever after all", he said as he glanced over at his teammate. "I know you're not crazy, Deino is someone that you love. I don't care who his father is, he makes you happy", he explained in a soft tone. "You're losing a lot of weight, you're working way too long at the hospital when you don't have to, and you have a ton of drugs that you don't need in your room. It's amazing what one glance can tell ya", he remarked as he looked towards her. "You've been having trouble sleeping as well..........you can't lie to me Ino"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Karin looked behind them at one of the cabins. Someone was watching them, but she wasn't going to ruin the moment by telling him that. They were at a good enough distance that they weren't on top of them, but considering it was Kiba's sister, she was sure that she could hear what they were talking about. She hadn't been there long, so she felt comfortable with her listening to them.

Ino glared, even though her back was facing him. He'd never used this on her, and it was a strange feeling to be controlled like this. It was almost pain, not the jutsu, the fact he didn't trust her. "They're all sleeping pills Shikamaru. They all do the same thing, but I couldn't take them because of Deino for a while. Once you work in the hospital you can tell me that I'm working too much. Whenever Sakura isn't working, I have to be working. I'm not as good as she is, so I spend more time training. She alternates between days and nights, so I had to as well. I don't have someone to watch Deino, so when I worked nights, I'd work and then come home and spend most of the day with Deino. Then go back to work. I have trouble sleeping." The initbility for her to move was making her angry. She wanted to face him, but he was a few steps behind her. Something he irritated her so much. He didn't care about her since she'd returned and had barely spoken to her since she had Deino. He was probably upset she was affiliated with the organization that killed their sensei. She didn't care, Deidara wasn't Hidan.

"Triazolam is a sleep aid that is given to woman who are pregnant or breast feeding, the only one I could take when I was breast feeding Deino. Eszopiclone affects metabolism which is why I'm losing weight. I stopped taking it and started Zolpidem. Ask Sakura if you don't believe what they do. Take the bottles for all I care. I'm a doctor. I know how they function and the negative effects they cause. Don't belittle me. You have no idea what it's like to do what I do."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Shikamaru said nothing as Ino went through her explanations of everything. She thought that she could outsmart him like this? God this was turning into such a drag, he was hoping that she'd just fess up to whatever was bothering her already. Drugs or not Shikamaru didn't need to see them in order to realize something was wrong. The way her eyes moved, the tone in her voice, the use of words that she almost never did, it was clear that something wasn't right with all of this. Something was wrong. Why wouldn't she talk to him? Slowly the shadow pulled away, giving her complete control over her own body again. Assuming she didn't even turn around she'd hear the familiar click of Shikamaru's lighter as a cigarette entered his mouth.

"I promised someone that I'd take care of this team, you and Chouji both....your son now too", he said slowly as he turned away from Ino and began walking. "All I ask, is that you don't make me a liar to him"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:16 pm

"Asuma isn't coming back, Shikamaru. He's not watching us, he's dead. There's no afterlife, there's no heaven." She didn't turn to look at him, and she didn't move. "I miss him too, but I don't need someone to take care of me. I can take care of myself." Walking off, she ignored him completely, not wanting to talk about this anymore. She didn't want or need anything from her teammate.

Deino shifted his weight in her arms to look over her shoulder at Shikamaru, eating what she'd given him. "Who's Asuma?" He asked, taking a bite of what was in his hand. "Mummy..." His unoccupied hand took hold of her long cornflower hair. "Mummy~!" he called in a sing songy tone.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:23 pm

"How unbelievably depressing", Shikamaru remarked to himself once Shino had left earshot. Maybe there was no heaven or afterlife, but it was at least nice to think that he was watching in one form or another. The will of fire was passed onto them wasn't it? Than why was Shikamaru doing such a bad job of making himself stronger? He couldn't even help one of his closest friends that he had known for years. He blinked heavily, a single tear falling down. He wiped any traces of it before continuing to walk away. If anyone asked, it was because of the cigarette.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:31 pm

After a while of avoiding Shikamaru, Ino found Chouji's and went into his room, sitting on his bed. Laying down, she closed her eyes and figured she'd wait for him to come back. Deino was sitting on her stomach, but it didn't take him long t get bored and climb down off the bed and start walking around, looking around at what was in the room. A lot of them were similar, but they were a little differently designed.

"Mummy?"

"Don't break anything Deino." Ino rolled onto her side, watching him look around. She smiled at him. He smiled back and started to look around again. "How come you were fighting with him?"

Ino sighed. "I'm not very happy with Shikamaru, baby."

"He seems sad."

When the door opened, Ino smirked. "Hi Chouji. Will you hide me from Shikamaru for a little while?" She asked, sitting up, smiling at him with the sweetest and most alluring smile she had. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next