Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:33 pm

"I asked you first, asshole!" SHe screamed, her voice much louder, stronger, and braver than she felt. God she hated shinobi. They were so cocky and self righteous. Like they could do no wrong and owned this world. Her father had been a shinobi and it had gotten him killed. Slowly, she relaxed, knowing that he had the power to do anything he wanted to her. "My name... is Aikaco..." She said slowly. "Why is it so important to you to know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Itami just gained a tiny grin as she seemed to challenge him simply because she asked her question first. Not a great thing to say to the man with the four bladed scythe now was it? “Aikaco”, Itami repeated slowly to himself. It sounded so dangerously close to Akiko, could this be some other sign of Jashin? “A name means more than anyone thinks, it IS who you are after all Aikaco. Better than me calling you girl isn’t it?”, he asked with a simple smile. “And I apologize for keeping you here, but the woman needs to speak with you once she returns. Assuming we agree you’ll be free to go”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Aikaco stepped towards him. "You can't do that! That crazy psycho bitch kidnapped me so you could rape me, then you told me to leave! You better get better control of your girlfriend or she'll stab your ass in your sleep! What, you can't do her yourself, so you need to play sick games with a teenage girl you sick fuck! I'd rather you kill me than keep me here! Just let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Itami raised a hand, a warning for her to stay silent. He would take all the insults for himself, but NONE would be about Eris, not if she wanted to keep her head. “She has changed her mind about that, there will be absolutely no raping of any kind”, Itami said simply. “I took a vow long ago that I would never do such a thing……and she’s not my girlfriend”, Itami added at the very end. “The sooner you calm down and just wait the easier it’ll be. Your yelling isn’t accomplishing much now is it?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:52 pm

"Tch..." Aikaco's hands formed into tight fists and she seemed even more angry than before. "You... Asshole!" She screamed, grabbing a vase that was beside her on a small table that had a few lilies at it and threw it at him as hard as she could. Of course, the vase shattered, the flowers fell as it left her hand, and the water that had been in the vase spilled on her arm, some of the floor, but the water was hot by the time it made contact with Itami's skin, giving him minor burns.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Itami’s eyes widened out of interest as the girl actually tried to attack him. He simply raised his arm to cover his face, knowing that any shrapnel caught in his eye could still be a huge problem. However the heat that came his way caused him to look at his arm in confusion. It didn’t hurt much, after all he had burned himself on several occasions. But still, how had the water gotten hot. His head slowly turned towards Aikaco. “What did you do?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Aikaco stared at him. "I threw it at you dumb ass..." She muttered, regretting that she had nothing else but the small table it had been on to throw at him. The door opened adjacent from her and Eris walked through it. "God you fucking people!" Grabbing the table, she picked it up with ease, twisted her body and this time through it at Eris as hard as she could. Unsurprisingly, it struck her, but broke into pieces as if it had struck marble. "W-What...?" She muttered, feeling her back hit the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Itami said nothing as the girl just continued to mock him. He slowly stood up fully, wondering if this girl had any other tricks up her sleeve. Was she just still insulting him or did she honestly have no idea what she had done? As Eris entered Itami didn't even react in time to stop the table from breaking against Eris. Itami slowly turned to Eris before holding up his hand. "Are you certain she is no shinobi? That water wasn't hot before it hit me", he remarked before remembering. "What did Jashin say?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Eris crossed her arms. "Jashin is in the type of mood where he said it is up to us to figure out what she is, but it is wise not to allow her out of our site for the time being. So, until further notice, she's staying with us." Looking at the girl, she sighed. "And I am quite sure she's not a shinobi, but that doesn't mean it's not in her blood."

Aikaco screamed loudly. "What?! Since when am I just a matter of property! Assholes!" She reached around for something else to grab, found nothing and fell to her knees. "Let me go! What if I don't want to stay here with you? I have my own life!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Itami gave a slow nod, understanding Eris’s words with ease. So this was another test or trial perhaps. Apparently they needed to wait this out for now. He turned towards the girl and watched her complain further. “You have a life? And tell me what does it entail little one?”, he asked with a small bite to his voice. “A young girl your age, an orphan, you’re lucky that you’ve been picked up by people who AREN’T going to hurt you right now”, he said simply.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 pm

She growled at him. "I was taken in my a botanist because I have a gift with plants and I'm not allergic to poison ivy!" She yelled. "One of the major antidotes to shinobi poisons grows under or around poison ivy plants, something that will kill him because of his allergy this late in life. I've been working for him and I don't plan on just running off. You can't just keep me here! This is kidnapping and Konoha has laws against such things!" These two were going to be the death of her.. She had no doubt they had plans for her that included killing her in horrible and gruesome ways. Just... look at them. The guy was scared and horrifying, the woman was a slut, but all the same, she had an air about her that made Aikaco shutter.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 pm

“One man is not that important in the grand scheme of things, especially some plant man”, Itami said simply so that the girl would keep quiet. If she kept shouting like this they’d have to rip off a fingernail to prove a point. He turned to Eris, wondering if she had some idea of what they should do. “I apologize, had I been honest with you in the beginning I wouldn’t have made you bring her here”, he said in a low whisper. “Forgive me”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Eris shook her head. "No, Jashin wanted her here. I think that's why i felt so compelled to pick her. There's something about her I can't explain. Something inside her despite the fact she's never had any training. She has a complete shinobi chakra system, but has no chakra." She said, walking over to the girl She grabbed her wrist, pulling her to her feet. "Do you think we should burn Jashin's symbol into her? If she has it, it will be much harder for her to escape."

Aikaco shook her head. "Shut up!" When Eris grabbed her, her hand came up and she slapped her, hard. Despite how afraid she was, it seemed the only instinct she had was to fight. In this world, that was something that could save her life, but also get her killed. "You will not brand me to do any such thing to me!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:29 pm

“I do believe that would be the best idea”, Itami admitted with a quick nod. They couldn’t let this girl get away, and if she had a Jashin mark she’d be easier to control and not to mention that everyone would do what they could to avoid her. She’d make a crowd no matter where she went. As the girl slapped Eris Itami’s eyes widened. With a sudden flicker he slammed his hand into the girl’s neck, causing her to be pinned into the wall. “Do that again and I swear that I will cut off your whole arm”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:32 pm

After she slammed the stupid slut in front of her, something grabbed her, chocked the wind from her lungs and slammed her hard into the wall. She attempted to scream in pain, but had almost no air to do so. Her eyes started to water and she heard the man's voice nastily whisper something to her. Her foot touched something as she struggled and suddenly, she could breath again. One of the lilies that were in the vase touched her shoe, and the petal of the flower touched her skin. As it did so, the petal turned to sharp white blade, grew and pierced Itami's wrist, forcing him to drop her. Falling to the ground, she held onto her neck, struggling to breath.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:47 pm

“AH!”, Itami shouted as he felt his wrist getting penetrated by something. He let go instantly, just out of sheer shock before he looked down at his wrist. He let out a yell of irritation as the pain began to flood his system. He looked down at the girl, a look of huge anger on his face. That tore it. He quickly slammed his leg into her stomach, probably knocking the wind out of her even. After that he reached his finger forward as it began to glow bright red. He was going to make this mark stay.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:50 pm

When she finally caught her breath, something made contact with her chest against, winding her and making her cry out. Pain like this wasn't something she was used to. Where she grew up, shinobi just passed through, they rarely stayed and she'd never fought with one before, only people like her. She cried and tears spilled from her eyes in pain. "N-No!" She managed to choke out as he reached for her. Her eyes shifted and she looked up at him, her hand moved to punch him, but did little good because her body had so little oxygen in her cells. She made a loud choking sound and closed her eyes tightly, feeling the heat near her skin.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Itami didn’t even move when the punch came, feeling it practically deflect off like arrow on steel. She was powerless here, and by Jashin he was going to have his revenge for what she did. “I’d say this wouldn’t hurt, but that’d be a lie”, he said before grabbing her arm still and turning it over so her wrist was clearly visible. He traced his finger slowly along her wrist in a circle before forming the triangle in the center of it, the symbol of Jashin. Once he was finished he let go.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Eris moved forward. "Itami!" She screamed. "NO!"

Aikaco screamed when his hand touched her, and it didn't take her very long to pass out from the pain which he'd inflicted. Her body went limp and she fell against the wall and then onto the ground hard, her cheek hitting the ground roughly.

"Baka!" Eris kicked Itami in the head. "I told you when this started that you weren't allowed to hurt or kill anyone!" She looked down at the girl and sighed. There was a mark on her face from where she'd slapped her, something that certainly shouldn't be there considering her status as a Goddess. "She means something... something important." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Itami fell backwards as the heel of Eris’s shoe hit him right in the head. Damn that hurt. He rubbed his head slowly. “You said that we should brand her, I assumed that you were letting me make an exception”, he muttered before getting up slowly. He shook his head to try to get his vision back, easier said than done though. He looked down at the girl curiously. “What do you think she is?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Eris stared at her. "I... honestly don't know. She had no chakra but she was able to turn a plant into a weapon. Despite the fact that it didn't hurt..." She touched the mark on her face. "She was able to actually strike me." She sighed, rubbing the back of her head. "One thing is certain, she will stay with us until I figure it out. Under no circumstance will you allow her to run, even if you have to hurt her. With a mark of Jashin on her body, I will now be able to find her as long as the mark remains. It's why Jashin demands that all his followers have a pendant or scar themselves." She touched the mark on her chest, and where her heart should be. "So he can see inside of us and I can find those whom heed his calls."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Itami glanced down at the unconscious girl as Eris explained that she had no idea who she was. Itami just gave a quick nod before finding some wire and wrapping it around the girl’s arms. She wasn’t going to be escaping next time, not while Itami was here. “Do you believe that this was all planned? Jashin purposefully had you find me because you’d learn I had never been with a woman?”, he asked curiously. “Had that not come up we never would have found her”, he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Eris shook her head. "No... I don't believe that I met you for that reason alone. I believe it is why he adamant that I allow you to meet the child whom looks just like Alice." She whispered softly, and her expression also softened considerably. "I was against you coming here in the first place to help the man who fixed your blade... I thought it laughable that you would lower yourself to protect such a worthless child. Jashin said it would be worth my while. I believe he knows what all of my siblings look like, and sees inside me in many ways. I see my sister in that girl, and for me to just happen upon this one... He planned it, but I don't know how or why. There's something in this child she wants, and after I was made his Goddess..." She slowed and bit her lip. "He chose me when I was just younger than her."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:33 pm

"Jashin in our God, of course he can see us in ways that no one else can. He cares about us more than anyone else ever has for me at least", Itami said honestly with a tiny sigh. He looked over towards Eris and than towards the young girl again. "Does that mean you believe this girl might be chosen next? To be another Goddess to serve Jashin?", he asked as he looked down at the Jashin mark on her wrist. This child's fate seemed quite strange.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 pm

Eris shook her head. "Jashin... can only have one Goddess at a time. If he has chosen her, then that means my immortality will fade until I finally die." She said slowly. "I will turn to dusk and my soul will die with my body. Once made immortal, the soul attaches to the flesh. It's why I can not die... In other words, when she ascends to become his new goddess, I will turn to dust and cease to exist in every world." She sighed, looking at the young girl. "But, I meant what I said... Protect her." She stood up. "I will not question Jashin's plan for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next