Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:40 am

Akiko shook her head, putting her hand over her mouth to try not to cry. She knew that Kiba had better hearing than most. She once fell in the shower while he was training outside, and he made it inside and into the bathroom before she'd even stood up. "I'm not..." She tried, her voice cracking again. "L-Lying to you..." She couldn't believe that not only did he not trust her, but he didn't believe her either.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:47 am

Kiba bit down on his lip, he could tell that Akiko was getting more and more upset as the conversation went on. The stuttering was giving her away though and he could read it in her voice. Why wouldn't she just admit to talking to someone? "Akiko, why are you getting upset right now?" Kiba asked over the phone. He just wanted her to realize that it was a question, but he had a feeling that he wasn't coming off the right way.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:50 am

"Because you don't trust me!" SHe finally yelled. "What does it matter where I learned what I did. Do you think that a MAN taught me, is that what's wrong. Sakura wanted to know if we used anything when we had sex to make sure I wouldn't have a baby again, and then she and Aaliyah gave me these pills to take months ago! You..." She shuttered, the crying now apparently in her voice. "I asked her to make you happy and she gave me a book and..." she shuttered and her tears dripped down her face.

She tried to calm herself by breathing, but it only made her shutter, a loud cry escaping her. "I don't want to talk to you." She hung up and unplugged the phone.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:53 am

The sudden yell caught Kiba completely by surprise. He knew that Akiko wasn't feeling that great, but he didn't think that it had jumped to anger just yet. As the explanation came Kiba only felt worse and worse as Akiko went on to detail how she had learned everything. "Akiko wait!" Kiba nearly shouted before the phone went completely dead. He tried calling her back only to fail to get a connection.

"Damn it damn it damn it" Kiba muttered as he kicked the wall each time he said it before pressing the phone down and making his way back in to the room.

"Should have just let it go," Shino remarked from his seat by the window.

"Fuck off," Kiba muttered before going back to sitting in his chair.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 am

Of course, as someone with a toddler, some kicking a wall and slamming doors wasn't something that Sasuke could sleep though. Suigetsu, slept through it no problem, but he lived with Karin, kicking walls and breaking down doors was something she did regularly. Sasuke grumbled, shifting slightly in his bed, rolling over, trying to go back to sleep before he found himself awake for the rest of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:00 am

Shino glanced over as Sasuke seemed to wake up due to Kiba's little episode. It was the one major fault that Shino had with Kiba, his temper always seemed to get away from him which had been a problem on several missions. "If you can't go back to sleep I can have my insects drain a bit of chakra from you. It might make you tired enough to drift back off," Shino offered as he looked to his ally.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:01 am

Sasuke shrugged. "Naw, It's still dark out so I should be able to fall back asleep. we did run all day, so my body is tired enough to sleep. It's been a while since I've been on a mission that demands this much physical work." Due to his house arrest, Sasuke was rarely allowed to go out on missions, and had only completed five in the almost three years he'd been back inside Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:18 pm

"Fair enough, just try to get back to sleep. You and Suigetsu have a lot to do today," Shino insisted before continuing to man his post. He was starting to feel tired but he knew that he couldn't insist on a trade in shifts yet. He needed to hold out for as long as he could since Sasuke and Suigetsu would be fighting tomorrow if anyone. It was more important that the two of them be rested and at the top of their game.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Sasuke, however, was much more perceptive than Kiba. "If you want to sleep for a few hours, Shino, I'll stay awake with Kiba. I think you and Suigetsu need it more than i do right now, and as long as I sleep for a few more hours before we head out in the morning, we should be fine." he said, meaning it. He was awake now, so he wasn't in a place where he could just fall back to sleep in an instant. It seemed stupid to try when Shino looked like was about to fall asleep at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Shino thought about it for a minute. He wanted to argue but he knew that his fatigue was pretty low. Sasuke could travel and was in much better physical shape than Shino was. Not that Shino was fat, but Sasuke used a much more physical form of fighting than Shino did. His stamina was much higher. "Alright, but the moment you feel you need more rest make sure to wake me up," Shino said before moving to lay down on the bed, allowing himself to slowly drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Sasuke sat up and cracked his neck. He wasn't used to sleeping in a bed this uncomfortable. He got up and walked to the fridge in the hotel and pulled a bottle of water out of it. He opened it and took a sip. "Any particular reason you're this upset?" Sasuke asked Kiba as he sat back down on his bed, the water still in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:28 pm

"Called Akiko and we got in to a bit of a spat. I think she unplugged the phone because she doesn't want to talk to me. So yeah I'm not in the best spirits right now," Kiba muttered so Sasuke could barely hear him as Kiba continued to look out the window. He really wasn't in the mood to be lectured right now.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Kiba called her? He sighed and stood up, taking the phone from where Kiba had placed it on his bed and dialed a number. He waited and no one picked up, so he hung up and dialed another number. This time, someone did pick up. "Hey, Kiyomi, it's Sasuke. Is Sakura around?" A pause. "Thanks." The Uchiha leaned against the window and waited. "Hey, love." He said, a smile coming to his face. "No, nothing's wrong. I just don't sleep well without you." He looked out the window as well, the sound of rain loud as it hit the glass.

"Nothing really. The rain is masking most of what's going on and the people here are suspicious. We're going to make some kind of move in the morning." Another pause, Sakura's voice soft on the other side. "Shino and Suigetsu are sleeping now, give me some credit." He wasn't angry however, he seemed more amused than anything else. "Mhm. Yeah." He sighed. "You want me... to risk my life to steal the most expensive fruit in the world because it grows here?" He asked, as if astounded. Then, he smirked. "Anyone could buy you fruit Sakura, it'd only be fun if I risked my life to bring it to you." Another pause. "Okay, Okay, I'll bring you back some."

A pause, this one longer. "Shai is probably just not used tome being away for so long. He's not usually bratty like that. Tell him Daddy's not happy, and I'll see to him when I get home." Something she said made Sasuke's smile widen. "Yeah, I know." Another pause, as she spoke to him. "Mhm. Can you do me a favor, love? I need you to check on Akiko when your shift ends. Her and Kiba got into a fight, so I want you to make that she's okay. Can you handle that?" A pause as Sakura spoke. "Remember the first fight we got into? You were still awake when I came and found you at dawn. She'll be awake for at least two more hours." Another pause. "Thanks. I love you. Bye, Sakura." He said, hanging up the phone, returning to the fridge to look for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Kiba didn't listen very much in to the conversation, at least not until the very end. That was the only part that he had found interesting. He looked over and listened to the last part, wondering just what on earth Sasuke was doing. He didn't say anything, not until Sasuke had already made his way over to the fridge to look for some food. Kiba had no idea what to say.

"You called your wife this early on a mission because you wanted her to go check on my mate?" he asked as if he needed clarification on what just happened. "Why would you do that?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Sasuke looked over his shoulder at Kiba for a minute and stood up with tomato in his hand. "You can assign whatever names you want to what we have, Kiba," the Uchiha began, "but you and Akiko have the same relationship that Sakura and I do. If Inuzuka is anything like Uchiha law, then her being your mate is as final and absolute as Sakura being my wife is. While I won't take full responsibility for your fight with Akiko, I will shoulder some of that burden because I did put the idea in your head that something was wrong. I didn't tell you to call her, but you did. So, for planting the seed in your mind, I share half of the burden of the fight. Sakura is someone Akiko looks up to and confides in. Whether you want me in your life or not, Akiko and Sakura are already friends."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Kiba just listened carefully as Sasuke explained how he felt responsible for making Kiba worry, thus leading to the fight that took place between them. Kiba wasn't quite sure if Sasuke could take any of the blame, but it was probably one of the more heartfelt gestures that he had ever seen the Uchiha perform. He liked and respected it. He gave a single nod. "Well, thank you for that. I appreciate it," Kiba finally said as he put his head down low for a moment. "I shouldn't have gotten forceful with her. I let my mind spit out crap that I knew wasn't true....god I'm stupid."

-------

https://narutoultimatelegend.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2328
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40