Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enlightened

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Enlightened - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:13 pm

Ryan's face gained a shocked expression as Amy said that they should merely begin. "Hey now wait a second! This was supposed to be a two person gig!" he said as he pointed a finger towards Amy. "It was even your idea to begin with, so why is it that I'm the one that's cold while you're fully clothed?"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:26 pm

“I’m glad you asked that,” Amy spoke up excitedly while striking the pose of a thoughtful professor. “It should be noted that I never mentioned anything about both of us being naked. I only said it was a naked water balloon fight. You jumped to the conclusion that it was both of us stripping down and getting wet. It was your own fault for wanting to see my sexy body so badly that it blinded you to what I was doing.” She tsked him like a naughty boy with a quick few waggles of her finger for good measure. “Honestly I just wanted to see if you were brave enough to take off your clothes!” At that she gave a cheeky smile. There was no chance that he could deny her logic!
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:01 am

Ryan just stood there in silence as Amy explained her logic. He supposed that he couldn't blame that she had a point, but it was still a dirty trick to pull. Of course, Ryan couldn't really talk at all considering that he had fallen for it completely. Still sucked though. Of course, as she gave her smile Ryan could only think to respond with one thing. He just picked up one of his own water balloons before throwing it right at Amy.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:12 pm

As fortune would have it, the balloon hit dead on and burst, soaking the fully clothed girl in a matter of milliseconds. Of course there wasn’t much that she could do other than laugh heartily and toss one of her own. Her prank had gone swimmingly after all.

“Don’t get too turned on now!” she joked for obvious reasons. If he lobbed anymore she was fully prepared to dodge at this point and turn this into all out war.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Ryan had expected a retaliation, so when Amy threw her own water balloon he was perfectly able to duck down and dodge it. It splattered against his kitchen wall, but a sponge would fix that later. "Oh hush you," Ryan said as he aimed another balloon at Amy. He didn't throw it, he merely had one in the air and ready to throw. HE wanted to see how she was going to respond.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:17 am

The moment that Ryan took aim with a new balloon, Amy ducked around the nearest corner for cover, tossing another balloon blindly over her shoulder in the hopes that it would hit its mark… or at least catch him in a bit of the splash when it hit something nearby. She’d never been a particularly good aim…

“Give up yet, nudist boy?!”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Ryan gained a smile as Amy ducked behind the corner in order to avoid getting hit. Perfect, it was all that he needed. The moment that she was out of view he set the water balloon down and quickly pulled up his boxers and pants. He'd worry about the shirt later, but at least he had gotten covered back up.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Ryan said with a grin as she called him a nudist. Her balloon had hit him in the shoulder, but he had at least succeeded in changing again.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Amy’s brow rose at Ryan’s response to her taunt, looking back around the corner to see him wet, but half dressed again.

“Hey!” she complained. “What fun is it now?! Now it’s just a water balloon fight!”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Ryan just shrugged and gave a laugh. "Hey, neither of us said that I had to stay that way for the entire thing now did we?" he asked before throwing another water balloon right at Amy's direction.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Amy ducked her head back around the corner quickly as Ryan launched yet another balloon, jumping as the fragile creation erupted into a cascade of water beneath her feet.

“Ha!” she remarked triumphantly, having only narrowly avoided another attack. “Then I guess I’ll just have to steal your clothes!” With that she dove around the corner, hurling yet another balloon at him in the midst of bull rushing him like a football player. It seemed that she was intent to tackle him to the ground at this point!
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:46 am

"Dang it all," Ryan muttered to himself as Amy had skillfully dodged the attack and made sure that he wasted one of his few balloons. The more he wasted the more likely that Amy would just come over and hit him with every balloon she had left.

"You'll what?" Ryan said in confusion as he heard something about stealing. Of course, right as he turned it ended up that a balloon crashed into his face. Ryan quickly tried to wipe the water from his eyes, not able to see Amy charging right at him.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Amy was quick to attack him like a bulldog, grabbing his pants as she attempted to force them off of him again. All the while she cackled like a gleeful witch. If one were to walk in on this moment they would have had… questions. She was fully intent on keeping him in the nude no matter what!
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:58 pm

"What are you doin- get off you!," Ryan said as Amy was on top of him in a second. What had gotten into her so suddenly? He grabbed one of his water balloons and tried to hit it right against her head before his hands went to grab at hers to get her to stop what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Receiving a direct hit from a point blank water balloon to the face, Amy couldn’t manage to get a hold on anything but his pants before he started to do his best to stop her. She was quick to pull them off his legs and hop up before he was able to catch up, making a break for his room and all the rest of his clothes where she’d shut herself in. If he had a phone in his room this could turn into a really awesome prank!
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 pm

"Hey! You come back here!," Ryan shouted before giving chase to Amy. Dang that girl was quick, or maybe Ryan was just out of shape.........no she must have been really fast. It was the only logical explanation. "Amy! Amy open this door right now," Ryan said as he tried to pull at the handle. "Come on now I want my pants back"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:42 am

Amy did indeed open the door... but only wide enough to laugh and hurl out a water balloon before trying to slam it shut again!
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Ryan quickly ducked at the balloon and as the door opened he quickly shot his foot forward. This of course wasn't the wisest idea as Amy quickly slammed the door right on his foot. "Ah!" Ryan yelled before removing his foot from the door. Amy would hear a bunch of words in placement of curse words, although it mainly just sounded like Ryan was mumbling and muttering to himself.

"Ow," he muttered at the end as his foot finally stopped stinging.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Of course that was a good way to get the door open as Amy panicked, flinging the door open and dropping to her knees to check on her friend’s foot.

“Are you alright?!” she inquired hurriedly, trying to get a hold of it so that she could get a closer look. “I didn’t break anything did I?!”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 am

"I don't know," Ryan said as he looked down at his foot. "Is it swelling? I can't even tell," he said as he tried to examine his own foot. "Try to put some pressure on it, if it doesn't hurt than it's probably fine.........if not than I might need to get some bandages"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:08 am

“It doesn’t look… too bad…”

Amy winced a little before using her hand to apply a small amount of pressure to his foot. He’d asked for it…
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:18 am

As Amy applied the pressure, Ryan's face curled up just a bit. No, it was just sore but it definitely wasn't broken. "Alright, alright. It's good I think. It's probably just a little bruised but I'm certain that nothing is broken now"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:44 am

“Well that’s good…” Amy replied before relaxing, flopping back onto her bottom on the ground. “Wayda ruin all my fun, ya dork,” she chastised sarcastically. “What possessed you to put your bare foot in a closing door?”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 pm

"It was just instinct, plus I didn't realize you knew how to slam a door so fast. You get a lot of salesmen or something?" Ryan asked with a laugh before sitting down across from Amy. "Plus, it's not like I tried to catch a falling knife or anything like that. It could have been worse"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:20 pm

“Eventually just put up a no soliciting sign,” Amy replied to his crack and smile with her own cheeky grin. “Anything could be worse, but that doesn’t dismiss the need to worry, now does it?” she asked with a good deal of self assurance.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:01 pm

"I suppose that you have me on that one," Ryan admitted as he rubbed his foot lightly. It was done stinging, and other than walking funny for a while Ryan was pretty sure that there was going to be no lasting damage. "Well, that didn't end how I planned it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enlightened
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: Other Content :: Free RP-
Jump to: