Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Kiba heard the words that Sasuke said and immediately acted upon them. "T-thanks, I think that I'll just do that," Kiba said before his eyes finally closed down around him. It wasn't even another two minutes before his breathing was a sign to Sasuke that the Inuzuka had fallen asleep. Sasuke would now be on his own until he woke Suigetsu up.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Somehow, Sasuke didn't see the point in waking any of them up. He felt fine and knew that he couldn't sleep for the rest of the day and would still be just fine. He just needed to relax, and he could do that just fine. He picked up one of the chairs in the room and brought it to the window, watching. If he wanted to blend in here, he'd have to watch. Since the rain had significantly slowed, he was able to see people almost completely clearly, and was able to read the lips of those facing him. It took almost two hours before someone mentioned the Akatsuki. They were an informant that had worked for Deidara, but since his death had instead sided with Tobi. He fed the masked one information, and it seemed he knew something about what was going on here.

The Akatsuki was having a meeting "south of the lake." Sasuke grew bored of reading his lips, because this man absolutely loved to talk about himself and his accomplishments. He said very little else about the Akatsuki and nothing about Youki. Simply that they wanted security, and that Itachi and Kisame were in trouble for leaving at such an impromptu moment. That worried Sasuke a little, but, since they were only gone a night, they weren't likely to be disciplined. Assuming, you know, the Akatsuki did that sort of thing.

Around three or so in the morning, Sasuke glanced over when Shino stirred and went over to him. "I'm going to sleep for a couple of hours, then I have an update for you and the others, but it's easier for me to only tell this story once."

- - - -

Around seven, Sasuke woke up when Shino went around and woke the others. The vast amount of time Sasuke spent awake made it so the others could recover their strength. The Uchiha was used to being up all night, in combination with the fact he worked better on little sleep. And, pretending to be Itachi would take less chakra then him pretending to be most others because of their physical similarity and the fact Sasuke already has sharingan. He got up and got a drink, used to drinking one with Shai first thing in the morning. He looked at the others. "The rain cleared up last night for me to watch the movements of the people in the village. An Akatsuki informant said that Pein wasn't too happy about Kisame and Itachi leaving, so I think us returning will work to our advantage, since it was only for a night. We'll be able to work a lie into that without issue. He also said they were meeting 'South of the Lake'. I'm not sure what that means, since the village is south of the lake. I'm guessing we should go there and see what we can gather."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 am

Everyone woke up once Shino went around to raise everyone up. Along with sleeping easily Shino's insects were also able to keep him awake by applying chakra to his body when he needed to rise. Because of that it was very hard to catch an Aburame tired, though the glasses made it almost impossible to tell anyway. Thankfully Shino was able to rest easily and allow Sasuke a little bit more time to rest.

"Well, I doubt that it's any sort of a trap or plant. As far as we can tell no one is suspecting us. All the same, Sasuke and Suigetsu should move in as Itachi and Kisame while Kiba and I watch from afar and follow at a safe distance," Shino insisted as he looked towards everyone. "Hopefully they won't suspect anything of us and we'll be able to pull this mission off easily."

Suigetsu let out a yawn as he continued to rest in the chair that he had moved to. "Right right, and I take it that we just roll as we go if we even do find anything?" he asked only to see Shino give a nod in response. Suigetsu used his tongue to lick one of his fanged teeth before getting up and stretching. "I just hope none of the Akatsuki try to touch my sword. I can make it look like Samehada, but I can't make it have the same abilities. Only Kisame right now has the ability to wield that weapon without being hurt."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Sasuke thought about it. There was a risk that they'd be forced into battle, and as far as he could tell, Kisame's body wasn't like Suigetsu's. Their biggest risk was combat, especially because Sasuke couldn't mimic any of itachi's mangekyou techniques. He might be able to do that with genjutsu, but Itachi had always been more of a genjutsu user then himself. Sasuke was capable of doing it, but nowhere near as well as Itachi. No matter what, Sasuke needed to make sure that neither one of them were drawn into a battle, and he knew that it was his responsibility to make sure that didn't happen. Suigetsu was more impulsive then Kisame was, so he had to make sure this didn't go south.

Sighing, the Uchiha stood and went to the window where the rain had already started pouring again. "That sounds like a good plan, but I think you should keep more of a distance then you usually would. I wouldn't be surprised if Akatsuki and Youki have spies crawling all over this area." It went without saying that Youki would be more likely, considering he had deep enough pockets to hire Suigetsu to kill Kiba and then backed out of the deal in the process.

Facing the window, Sasuke took a deep breath and turned, by the time he faced them, he had already turned into Itachi completely. Slowly, his eyes opened, crimson eyes focusing on them. "We should get moving." Even to Kiba's ears, his voice would match his brothers perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:50 am

Kiba's eyes widened as he saw the near instant change that came over Sasuke as he turned in to Itachi. That was incredible, and even with Kiba's intense hearing he couldn't hear a difference. He could smell one still, but luckily the Akatsuki didn't have anyone that could detect a difference in smell. Along with that, Youki didn't have anyone that knew Itachi well enough to have his scent memorized. "That's incredible," Kiba said as he looked over Sasuke.

Suigetsu made a single hand sign. One moment he was a mass of water, and in the next he suddenly grew a few feet and gained quite a different appearance. "Now this is what I'm talking about," Suigetsu said with a chuckle as he now looked like Kisame. Suigetsu had spent enough time to know how Kisame acted and how he looked and spoke. He wasn't quite on the mark like Sasuke was, but it was damn near close.

"Very well, looks like we are all ready. Kiba and I will keep a safe enough distance, but if the two of you need ANY help you better inform us as soon as you can," Shino said seriously. "This mission is important, but we're not going to pay for it with our lives today. We'll all be going home," Shino said in a dead serious voice. Any joking that had been in his voice was gone. These guys all had people waiting for them back home, and Shino wasn't going to explain to the ones they loved why they weren't ever going to come back home.

Shino would rather give his own life.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:54 am

Sasuke nodded, in the guise of his brother. It was strange how easy it was for him to pretend to be his brother. He agreed with Shino. They had a lot of things they needed to get done, and he didn't plan on failing. "Give both Suigetsu and I some of your insects now. They can hide in the cloaks, it's a good cover for them, I suppose." He said, raising one arm for the insects to go up his sleeve.

In a strange way, Sasuke memorized every aspect of Itachi, hoping that it would help him kill his brother. He memorized, he obsessed, he hated everything about Itachi, and then just gave that up for something more important, something that he wanted more: a family. "We should get moving, but we should go out the backside of the hotel, to draw less attention." He said, glancing to Suigetsu.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Suigetsu was quick to lift up his own arm in order to allow for Shino's insects to enter in to them. Once they moved in it was strange how not strange they felt against their skin. Suigetsu thought that he'd be itching or twitching like crazy, but the bugs seemed perfectly at home in this situation. Suigetsu was impressed, he had always wondered how the Aburame dealt with their presence. He supposed that it just wasn't that hard.

"You two head out first, Kiba and I will follow you from a safe distance," Shino said before using his own transformation jutsu to turn in to a random civilian. They couldn't take any chances on this mission after all. One slip up and they'd all be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Sasuke nodded. He lead Suigetsu out of the hotel through a back entrance and then out an emergency door. Luckily an alarm didn't go off, and Sasuke just assumed that if they were to stay in a place like this, them going out this way would be normal. When Sasuke trained with Orochimaru, it wasn't any secret that the snake sannin had been part of Akatsuki, and often told Sasuke stories about how they were received. They were always well accepted and the Akatsuki were seen as the protectors of the village, with a similar admiration to what the Hokage would receive. Perhaps it was better this way.

The Uchiha lead the way back out of the village and toward the lake where they'd seen Kisame and Itachi the night before. "I still don't want to be here." Itachi's voice left Sasuke's lips, showing that he was using Itachi's attitude from the night before. Better keep him as he was, right? As they walked around the lake, Sasuke's eyes kept wandering to it, sharingan able to pick up the movement of chakra beneath the waves.

Without warning a man slid up through the center until he was standing on the water and walked to the edge. As he grew closer to the edge of the lake, his appearances cleared in the rain and fog and Kaliegh moved her hair from her face. "Pein is looking for you. He wants you to come back to the meeting." She looked uncomfortable giving orders to men that were both her senior and her superior in battle, but she wouldn't back down from a fight with them, even if it killed her.

Sasuke took the lead and stepped out onto the water, hoping that Shino's insects wouldn't drown. So... this meeting was under the lake as in into the waves, not under it as in south. This... this was well thought out, he had to say he was impressed. He stayed silent, not bothering to speak to her. Itachi was quiet and did far more listening than speaking. He was the type to speak only when something important needed to be said. Slowly, Sasuke reduced the amount of chakra going to hsi feet and he started to slide into the water.

Once submerged, he shifted his chakra to make his body heavy, which pulled him down to an opening that he moved through and emerged in a cave that was well lit and even furnished. He stood atop the water and walked onto the rocky ground toward a table where the all of the remaining Akatsuki was gathered with Youki, Cyon, Sani, Suki, and Xerion. Kaliegh reappeared at the meeting beside Suigetsu, who was in the guise of Kisame.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:59 am

Suigetsu followed Sasuke with ease, moving naturally and calmly as he would in reality. Kisame was a man that walked with power, pride, and authority in his step. He knew that he had power and influence, and he wasn't afraid to show it. After all it wasn't like Kisame was the kind of individual that blended in to a crowd. He was part freaking shark after all!

Eventually they were greeted by Kaliegh and moved down to enter in to the meeting. Suigetsu walked right next to Itachi. While Itachi was known to be stronger than Kisame, the two supposedly had quite the great bond. Suigetsu had done research in to Kisame. From what he had gathered it was possible that the two were even considered friends with one another. By far they were the Akatsuki partners that got along the best.

"Glad to see that they didn't start without us," Suigetsu said with a small chuckle as they walked forward. Another trait that Kisame was known for was his arrogance and smart mouth. It was almost impossible for him to be silent for long periods of time, he always had to get the last word in unless he was dealing with Itachi. Luckily Kisame had the muscle to back up most of his trash talk.

As they moved forward Suigetsu wouldn't sit down until Sasuke did.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Sasuke moved forward, eyes focused on the other members. Itachi, unlike Kisame, was naturally more observant. He approached the table and waited for the Akatsuki leader to nod before he sat down. Apparently the fact they came back meant they were forgiven. Hopefully, Sasuke and Suigetsu could slip out before the real Kisame and Itachi returned. And, if they didn't, things would certainly get interesting.

Once they were all sitting, Youki stopped his hushed conversation with Cyon and turned back to Pein. "Now that you're entire force is assembled, I think it would be best if we started our bargain."

Pein didn't seem interested. "Well, as far as I can see, you gain more out of this then I do." He added, his voice monotone. "Tell me something, Youki, what do you want out of this agreement? And what does the Akatsuki gain?"

Youki smirked. "You want the ninetails, and I can hand him over to you."

Konan laughed. "You can't even kill the Inuzuka that kidnapped your sister. What makes you think you can take the nine tails."

Youki gestured to Xerion. "My brother can captivate and manipulate anyone like a puppet." He added confidently. "I want Konoha to fall, and Konoha shinobi poses the most opposition to the goals of the Akatsuki. Their shinobi are the most troublesome to your goals of unity and peace. You only need the eight and nine tails, don't you? I can give you any of my siblings to join the Akatsuki as a permanent member to replace the ones you've lost."

"I don't want your blood to mingle with mine." Pein stated sternly. "Your goals also oppose the goals of the Akatsuki and you're a shinobi of Konoha. I should be slitting your throat and saving myself some trouble."

Youki growled. "If you don't want my siblings, what do you want?"

Konan and Pein exchanged looks for a moment, and Konan sopke in his place. "You have two sisters that are quite famous. It's rumored that part of the Heisha fortune was made through their forbidden jutsu."

Sasuke was starting to get interested. The Akatsuki opposed Youki as well. But Pein was willing to trade a little for a much larger gain. That wasn't a good sign.

"My sisters are said to have a forbidden skill." Youki agreed. "A jutsu that they stole from Orochimaru." He grinned, as if he'd won a game. "Tell me, do you have a jutsu that interests you?"

Pein shifted in his seat, which made everyone tense, even Youki. "You know which one I want. Akatsuki ran effectively with the shinobi I originally had. All of those I have seen are unworthy of wearing the black cloak of the Akatsuki. I want my men back."

Youki smiled. "So you want me to have my sisters revive the men you lost? Which ones?"

"We have six members, and we can hold a maximum of ten. I want to restore the lives of Kakazu, Hidan, Deidara, and Sasori."

Tobi clapped. "You want to revive Sempai!? Leader! I told you not to kill him!"

"Enough, Tobi." Pein growled. "Killing Deidara might have been a mistake, but if he tries to run for Konoha to see his whore and child, I'll kill him again."

Youki, as if he'd been prepared for this, grinned. "Xerion? Go get your sisters for me."

Xerion left without a word and returned with two twin women. They had large, purple eyes and dark black hair that matched Youki's. They were completely identical, the only difference between them being the way that their hair was styled. The one on the right had long hair that was down, the other had shoulder length hair that was down. They were dressed in a simple white dress that hadn't gotten wet when they came down.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:52 pm

((sorry, I don't really have that much to write since he's just sitting there XD))

Well this wasn't looking good at all. Suigetsu thought that Pein would want some form of an alliance or a weapon or something, what he was actually asking for was much worse. It had taken some of the best shinobin in the world in order to kill the four dead Akatsuki members, and now Youki was about to have the jutus performed that would bring them back. While Suigetsu hadn't heard the full story, he had heard that Kakuzu alone had taken Kakashi, Naruto, and at least five other shinobi to take down. Even then they were all drained by the end of the battle. Even just bringing him back alone would be devastating.

Suigetsu allowed one of his eyes to turn and glance at Sasuke in the guise of Itachi, wondering what thoughts might be going through the Uchiha's head.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:24 am

SAsuke, using Itachi's eyes, glanced toward Suigetsu. They had a silent understanding that this wouldn't be good and that they couldn't let this happen, for any reason.

The twins entered, watching the Akatsuki leader, waiting for him to speak. However, it was Youki that decided to speak. "Pein-sama would like you to bring back four of his lost members. Do you think you can do it?" But Youki was smirking, knowing they could.

The twin with the longer hair laughed. “Only death pays for life, Pein-sama.” She bowed to him. “To being back four lives from the Red God, you need to offer four lives to the Red God?”

Konan scrunched her nose. “This better not be more of that Jashin nonsense Hidan went on about. I don’t want to hear it. Any of it.”

The shorter haired twin shook her head. “No, my lady. The Red God is not what Hidan practiced. The Red God wishes for exchange. You wish to steal back four lives, so you must give up four lives. Where ever there is life, there is death, and vice versa. To save someone from death would mean that a life would be owed to the Red God.”

“What lives are owed?” Pein asked, uninterested in their practice.

“A life is a life.” The twins said in unison.

“Fyuuki! Fjerion, enough of this. Tell him what he wants to know, now.”

Fyuuki, the long haired twin giggled. “I have told him, Onii-sama. Only death pays for life and for these lives we will need four living humans. Age, strength, power, status, none of it matters. Deidara’s death was caused by a child, and so that child can be traded for his life. As could an old man, a virgin, a murderer. Any life can pay for life.”

Fjerion waited until her sister finished speaking before nodding. “The stronger and more powerful the life, however, will please the Red God, and he will offer back the soul for less struggle. And the struggle cost chakra.”

There was a silence among all those at the table.

“If I can find you these men, how long will it take for me to get them back?”

“Chakra.” The twins answered once more in unison. “Chakra is the secondary price atop these lives. With Akiko, we could do five in a single day, but without her, we can do only one. If your living members offered us their chakra, we might be able to revive them all in a single day. However…”

It seemed as if Pein was starting to grow impatient. “What?”

“You must be warned that if a soul does not wish to return, they cannot be forced. Only life pays for death, but a body is needed to place a soul. A vessel for life. It does not have to be their body, but if you wish for that person to use a new body, then we will need a body with the same chakra affinity. And to put a soul in a body that to do harmonize takes more chakra.”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:48 pm

This was looking worse by the minute. Not only did these twins plan on bringing back four of Akatsuki's best members, but now they would require other lives to do it. Pein was going to sacrifice people so that his men could return to help him in his conquest. If Suigetsu and Sasuke let this happen, than Akatsuki would go back to being as strong as it originally was. It wasn't looking good.

The only solace that they had was that they needed people with the original chakra affinities. Deidara was from the earth village, but Suigetsu wasn't extremely positive about the others. Hopefully Pein would need time to find the men to sacrifice to get his own troops back. It'd at least give Suigetsu and Sasuke a few minutes to try to come up with some sort of a plan.

Perhaps the four Akatsuki members wouldn't want to return? Somehow, Suigetsu doubted that they had that kind of luck.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Damn... Sasuke never expected that something like this was even possible. Sure Orochimaru could reanimate corpses, but he couldn't bring someone and from the dead. This sounded completely... He needed to find a way to discourage Pein from this idea, at least long enough to give Konoha time to react and stop Youki from stealing the bodies of the Akatsuki they had. They also needed enough time to warn Suna, since they had Sasori's body.

Pein nodded. “You want their original bodies for the ease of transport?”

The twins nodded. “That would be best. Do you have any of their bodies?”

“Konoha does.” Konan answered. “They took Kakazu’s body with them, and I believe Deidara’s whore was given his body to bury following his death.” She glanced to Pein, who nodded, agreeing with both accounts.

Pein continued, "And, as for Hidan, he was sealed inside the forests belonging to that of Nara Shikamaru. We would have to invade Konoha to retrieve the bodies we need. Sasori’s shell is now a puppet used by Kankuro, the brother of the Kazekage, who we have already captured once. It may be best to find him a new body and then he would be free to reclaim his own shell.”

Fjerion nodded. “One soul into a foreign body, we can do.”

“Xerion!” Youki barked. “What do you know of the bodies? I know that you steal from ANBU regularly.”

“Kakazu’s body was chronogenically frozen for later study and is located in the secret storage facility under Konoha’s hospital. As for Hidan, I am unfamiliar with the forest that the Nara own, but anywhere there is deer would be your best bet. As for Deidara, it was my understanding that Tsunade refused to have him buried within Konoha due to his assassination of the Kazekage and the political problems that would arise from such a choice. I believe he was buried outside of the village, once again, in the woods. I assume the only one who would know would be Ino.”

Konan stood from the table in thought, only for Pein to grab her wrist and pull her down, whispering in her ear. She nodded and then sat back down at his left side where she’d been the entire meeting.

“We will agree to your plan.” Pein finally said. “Under the condition that YOU get us the bodies we need. I will not risk my remaining shinobi for a deal I can live without. Bring me back my members bodies and I will find men to kill for their lives. In exchange, I will back your assault on Konoha.”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:53 pm

This was quickly going from bad to worse in just a manner of minutes. Suigetsu knew that Youki was strong, he also knew that the Akatsuki were strong. However, he hadn't thought that this alliance was going to be for an immediate attack on Konoha. That was not a good thing. If Akatsuki got back its old members their strike on the village would be stronger than ever. The Akatsuki team alone would be a devastating threat, adding Youki and his siblings would only make things even worse!

Suigetsu wanted to bite down on his lip, but he held it back. After all, Kisame had no reason to be nervous. Suigetsu just made himself hold that smile. They had gathered all of the intel that they needed, now they just needed to get back to Konoha and warn Tsunade about what was going to happen. If they were able to stop Akatsuki from retrieving the bodies perhaps Pein wouldn't agree to support Youki anymore.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Sasuke was the first one to scoff.

Pein turned to face the Uchiha. “Itachi, you have objected from this from the start. Why?”
“An alliance with Youki is toxic. Youki will own the lives of four of ten. They will owe their lives to him.”

“Honor for life is not something that any of those four possessed.” Pein corrected.

Sasuke knew that was true. “But revenge is. All of them fell to Konoha shinobi, except in the case of Deidara, who fell for one. They would be more than willing to follow YOUKI in an in assault to destroy the village, and if Deidara died for a son, don’t you believe he would run with him?”

Pein thought about this, showing that he had high respect for Itachi’s opinion. “You have a point. However, Kakazu is not blind for revenge.”

“But he will need hearts for battle. The hearts of the men that killed him, Hatake Kakashi, one of the strongest shinobi of Konoha.”

“You have defeated Hatake Kakashi.” Pein reminded.

“Once, because my sharingan is more evolved. But if he was able to kill Kakazu three times, then do you believe that he would fall to be so easily the second time?Besides, Konoha is waiting for an attack from Youki as well as the Akatsuki. It's been two years and they've retained Naruto. Do you believe they will allow three bodies to be stolen from the village with such ease?”

Pein looked at the wall of the cave, as if he needed something to focus on. “Fine. Then we will have to bring them back one at a time. We can start with Kakuzu, then Sasori, then Hidan, and Deidara. That way we can keep an eye on them. But I want all of their bodies at once.”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Kisame's grin wasn't forced or faked anymore. Sasuke had once again used his knowledge of his brother and the Akatsuki in order to make Pein hesitate on his plans. That was perfect. Now instead of a full on assault to recover the three bodies they would wait and work one at a time. Not only that, but Pein had now revealed which body they were going to go after first. Kakuzu. With that information they could easily report back and come up with a plan to stop whoever came to retrieve it. Youki's deal with Pein would end before it even started.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Zetsu, however, was the one to break the silence. “No. Kakazu’s chakra system was destroyed by Uzumaki Naruto. His body, even if we were to recover it would be useless. He would no longer be a shinobi, just a civilian, who would likely be unable to even walk.”

Pein was quite surprised by this and nodded. “So, we will need a body for him then. Very well. We will have to make due, but I would like his body back all the same. I'm sure that even if he was given a new body, he will want the original to regain his techniques."

Youki was not pleased by this however. "Why am I fronting all the risk for this agreement?"

Pein turned on him. "In order to be within the Akatsuki, members must past a challenge. All of those at this table earned their cloak and the right to wear the ring upon their finger. Either you will prove yourself and your use to me by doing as I ask, or we have no more to gain."

The Heisha heir knew very well he was being threatened, and nodded. "Then we will take our leave."

"Not to fast." Pein stood, which prompted Konan to do the same. "I would enjoy some security in this agreement. You may choose one of your siblings to remain here with me, whichever one would be of the least value to you on this mission."

Anger flared in Youki's features. "And if I was to refuse?"

"Kill you."

Youki glared, but understood his options. "I will leave Lillian and her husband here, then."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Suigetsu glanced over as the plant man spoke. God that dude was really creepy, what was he even capable of doing anyway? Well that didn't matter right now, obviously the guy was smarter and more informed than he looked. He somehow knew that Kakuzu's chakra network was destroyed, and Suigetsu had a feeling that wasn't exactly public knowledge at the moment. At the very least it made Pein change his plans again. The more that they threw him off the better.

Along with that, Youki seemed to be getting annoyed with Pein as well. Their alliance was uneasy at best, and for all they knew Pein wasn't going to even keep his part of the bargain. It was clear that the two men did not like each other, and that was never good for business. Hopefully this meeting would be over soon and Pein would dismiss the members. Once free, they could report back to Shino and head back to Konoha and begin preparations.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Pein stood. "If that is all, we have work to do. Konan, I'd like to send you on a mission with Itachi." He glanced to the woman at his side, showing that he had great faith in her. It was uncommon for the Akatsuki to switch partners, but, there were times when they needed to separate people, based on strength and skill.

Sasuke didn't like the sound of that. he may be able to temporarily fool them, but there was no way he could do this over the long term, especially on a mission. "With all due respect, I believe we should keep the Akatsuki together, in case Youki attempts to pull something."

Youki growled, rounding on the Uchiha. "There is no need for you to be rude to me, Uchiha. Just because I know about the massacre is no reason to treat me differently."

"Everyone knows about the massacre." Itachi said, bored.

"Don't play dumb. I'm one of the few people who know the truth, who reviewed your orders." Youki threatened.

Sasuke didn't seem to play into his hand, and as a result, Itachi looked rather bored. "Mhm."

This just angered Youki more. But Pein stood. "Enough. You can stay here tonight and leave tomorrow. I will hold off on the mission for now."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Well that didn't sound good. Suigetsu had no idea that the Akatsuki occasionally switched members up, why would he want Konan to work with Itachi now of all times? God this just wasn't good at all. Just because Suigetsu knew a bit about Kisame didn't mean that he could act like the guy for the next several days. All it would take would be one wound for someone to figure out that something wasn't right.

Thankfully Sasuke once again had a plan. If there was anything Sasuke could do, it was keep his cool in a bad situation. Despite Pein's attempt to throw them off Sasuke once again gave a perfectly valid reason for them to wait. Hopefully they could just get out of here sometime during the night without anyone seeing. It would be morning before someone realized that they were gone, by then they'd be halfway back to Konoha.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Pein dismissed the meeting and Sasuke walked off with Suigetsu. "Itachi..." Pein said before the Uchiha could get to the door. "I need a word with you, before you leave."

The Uchiha stopped and turned, walking to his leader. He stopped before him as the room emptied. "Yes?"

The Akatsuki leader stared at him for a few moments. "Watch Youki while he is here. I would appreciate it if you stayed close to him and reported back to me in the morning. I want to know what he discusses with his siblings. I'd like to know the plan he uses to get back the others."

Sasuke realized that they did need to know Youki's plan. He nodded and bowed. "of course." He left the room and met up with Suigetsu. They left the lake and followed the others to a place that was set up on the edge of the village for them to stay in. Tobi kindly reminded them which of the two person cabins was theirs. Once Sasuke made sure they were alone, Sasuke sighed. "we'll stay the night." he mumbled. "Pein wants me to watch Youki and see what he's up to."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Kisame glanced back as he heard that Pein wished to speak with Itachi. At first Suigetsu was about to stay behind as well, but Kisame was smart enough to know that when he wasn't called for he was supposed to carry on. So he moved through the door and closed it behind him while waiting for Sasuke to come back. Thankfully, he didn't have to wait too long.

Eventually they made their way to some cabins that apparently belonged to the Akatsuki, or at least that were being used by them at the time being. Once they were alone Suigetsu listened to Sasuke. "I see, well as much as I'd rather get out of here I'm sure that you have a perfectly valid reason for staying," he mumbled. He didn't exactly enjoy being surrounded by a large group of killers after all.

Suigetsu made his way to the nearest drink before taking a long drink of the tap water from the faucet. "Should we have the insects report back to Shino? At least he'll know what we're up to."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Sasuke was tense. he didn't like this entire scinero, but at least he got out of a mission with the female leader of the Akatsuki. What worried him now was the fact he was stuck here through the night. Shino would flip his shit. They needed to get Shino and Kiba in here and they needed to do it as soon as possible.

"We need to know what Youki is planning just as much as Pein does. We can stop him if we can just head him off." Sasuke whispered, wanting to keep this quiet. No one was around, but he didn't want to risk it. His mind was racing, trying to come up with an idea. Then, he suddenly got one, that he knew no one would like. HE didn't even like it.

"Do you remember when Itachi and Kisame left the first time?" Sasuke asked, thinking about this. "Itachi mentioned that Hidan liked prostitutes." He couldn't believe he was about to say what he was thinking, but it was the best thing he could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:59 pm

"I agree, but I don't see how we're going to be able to do that," Suigetsu admitted. "You made it obvious that you don't like him, and he assumes the same of me from association," Suigetsu pointed out as he crossed his arms and placed his blade in a corner of the room that they were in. Suigetsu didn't know about Aaliyah, and so he had no reason to think that there was anyone on the inside that would really help them.

It was at that point that Sasuke seemed to have a very strange change of subject. Suigetsu just turned to him and raised an eyebrow. "I might regret asking this, but why are you bringing up prostitutes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next