Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Generation: Earth-53

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:47 pm

"Yes, I guess you will," Zatanna stated, nodding firmly as she folded her arms across her naked chest. She let a brief moment of silence pass between them before adding, "I usually get my workouts in before breakfast. Around done." She paused another moment, smirking to herself as she whistled innocently, crossing one leg over the other. Oh how she really did love toying with him. After a short while, she then asked, "So, who's the hottest girl in school that you've... used your magic on?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:44 am

Neal allowed his eyes to close, focusing on just the relaxing nature that the sauna was providing for him. He thought that Zatanna was finally lowering her assault. Course, it was only a moment later that she mentioned when specifically she got her own workouts done. He cracked an eye opened and glanced at her, just lightly chuckling and shaking his head. Man, she was a kidder....wasn't she?

At the next question a small smile came to Neal's face. It wasn't a devious or wicked smile, more like a truly happy one. As if the thought of the girl that Zatanna was inquiring about was more of a friend than just someone to spy on. "Well...most people in school would disagree with me, but there's this girl named Sophia that I think is the prettiest girl around," Neal admitted as his smile just continued to grow. "I've used my magic on her more than anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:01 am

"Well, that's good," Zatanna said, sitting back in her seat, arms crossed and legs folded. By now, the steam was really beginning to have a profound effect on her. She practically felt like she was half asleep, but in a good way. Perfectly relaxed, perfectly at peace... it felt amazing. "Gotta put that magic of yours to good use..." She glanced down a bit again, briefly, in Neal's direction, then just as quickly looked away and smirked. "Reminds me, I need to be using mine a lot more..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:04 am

Neal was looking down as Zatanna spoke, allowing the sweat from his body to pour off of him. God he loved this feeling, there was just something that was so reinvigorating about being in a sauna. It was like you were being purified or something. As Zatanna mentioned that she needed to use her magic more often Neal glanced over towards her and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? On anyone in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:07 am

"Oh, nah, no one in particular, not at all," Zatanna replied, waving off the comment casually. "Just whomever strikes my fancy at the time... though currently I don't even have to use my magic." Letting that statement sink in for a brief moment, she then quickly added, "Power Girl, definitely, though, haven't seen that in a while. The best part is, she's vulnerable to magic, so matter what she does, she can't block my gaze. Kind of funny how that works."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:09 am

Neal once again had turned his gaze away from Zatanna as she mentioned that there was no one in particular, though as she said that she didn't need to use her magic currently Neal's eyes widened and he visibly looked surprised. He wasn't exactly a pro at hiding his emotions after all. When Zatanna moved on quickly to Power Girl, Neal just figured that she was joking or something and relaxed again. "Yeah I bet that's quite the sight every time that you're able to get a look at her. It's probably a view most men would kill to have of her."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:12 am

"And some women, too," she said, with a slight chuckle. "Me being one of them, of course." Zatanna paused a moment, shifting her position slightly and unfolding her legs as she gave the boy a curious glance. "So, you haven't ever tried taking a sneak peak at me, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:14 am

Neal nodded as Zatanna mentioned that women would love to get a glimpse of Power Girl's figure. She did have a point after all, there were probably a ton of women that would appreciate her image, especially her naked one. The next question caught Neal completely by surprise though. "Uh......no, not really," he remarked as he scratched the back of his head. "I just thought it'd be rude and all that you know?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:17 am

Zatanna lifted an eyebrow, smirking slightly at Neal's response. She had to hand it to him, he was a gentleman... relatively speaking, anyway. "I guess rude would be an accurate description of it," she said, with a small nod. "Well, at least way back when we started, before we got to know each other as well as we do. Now... might be kinda flattering." She crossed her legs again, head tilting back as she gauged his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:19 am

As Zatanna spoke Neal looked over at her curiously. For the most part he focused on her face, though every now and than his eyes did act upon their own and drop down for a second or two before looking back up at her again. He tried to figure out how to phrase this next part accurately. He wasn't sure if Zatanna was being honest or if she was pushing him in to a trap. "Flattering? Why would it be flattering?" he asked to see what she responded with.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:36 pm

"Oh, you know, lets me know I still got it," Zatanna explained, with a casual shrug. She was still grinning, though, because of course she knew she still had it. "I mean, I am almost thirty and all... nice to be chased after younger men sometimes." Humming softly, she leaned back with her hands folded behind her head, eyes closed. "And you are a younger man, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:00 am

Neal just gave a nod as he listened to the reasoning that Zatanna put forth. So she saw it as a compliment when someone younger chased after her because it meant that she was still desirable. He supposed that made sense, although he doubted that Zatanna needed a real reminded of that. She had to know that she was pretty. "Well I guess that's true, I am a young man," he admitted as he scratched the back of his head. "But you don't need my approval or me chasing you. You're THE Zatanna, everyone knows you're gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:08 am

"Well... that is true, isn't it?" Zatanna remarked, with a thoughtful smile. She had to admit, Neal was a smooth talker when he wanted to be. "But then, I do have my standards. I don't get involved with anyone outside the superhero community, for example. Not since my college days." And then there was the momentary daydream lapse back into her college days... "Fun times, fun times."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:09 am

Neal looked up in surprise at one of the comments that Zatanna made. "You don't date outside of the superhero community?" Neal asked curiously as if he hadn't heard right or something. But how could that be, Neal figured that Zatanna was open to dating pretty much anyone as long as they were a good person...and attractive. "What made you decide to set that standard for yourself?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:19 am

"Well, probably the fact that the stuff I get involved with on a regular basis isn't something I'd want to shove on some unsuspecting civilian..." Zatanna replied, with a small shrug. "Most people think I'm just a stage magician, and those who do know I'm in the Justice League think I can solve anything with a few words. But I've dealt with some scary crap in the world of magic, case in point, Stan and Neron. If I were involved with someone who couldn't handle themselves, someone... normal, for risk of sounding high and mighty, and they got caught in that kind of crossfire... well, I wouldn't want that. It's better if I'm dating someone who knows what they're getting into, who deals with that kind of stuff as regularly as I do." She paused a moment, shifting herself in her seat. "But... of course that doesn't mean I'm against having fun without dating... that's open season as far as I'm concerned."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:23 am

Neal listened to Zatanna as she spoke, his gaze lowering as he thought about it. He had never even considered something like that. By trying to date a normal girl could he be putting her at extreme risk, especially considering this whole Neron thing that's going on. He hadn't even thought about it in that light. With Cheetah it wasn't a concern, because they were on the same team and dealt with that kind of crap, but Neal had never thought about what it might mean for someone like Sophia to get involved with him.

"I....never even thought about that," Neal remarked quietly as he glanced over at Zatanna again. "Maybe I should make the same rule. Cheetah and I get along well enough as it is after all. If Stan and Neron tried something, she's more than capable of taking care of herself."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:29 am

Zatanna nodded slowly. "These are the kinds of things you need to think about. I don't want to say don't make friends who aren't superheroes or anything but that, but you do need to consider the elevated danger you might be putting people in simply by associating with you. It's just... a lot to think about, is all. I can't tell you how to live your life, though."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:32 am

Neal had never really thought about the after effects of becoming a hero. He knew that if people knew his secret danger that he would be in danger, but he never even thought about what might happen to those that he cared about, those that couldn't defend themselves as well as he could. It was something that he was going to have to think about, for all he knew Neron could view Neal's every mover after all.

"That's something that I'm going to have to think about I guess," Neal admitted before looking over to Zatanna and giving a small smile. "By the way, in case I haven't said it enough I'm very anxious to start working as your assistant," he admitted. "I'm also looking forward to that first paycheck."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Zatanna chuckled, folding her arms back across her chest. "I bet you are... and believe me, the paychecks are really nice. We'll probably spend this week going through rehearsals so you know what to do, then you can make your debut at my Saturday show, how's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:51 pm

"Sounds like it'll be perfect," Neal said as he glanced back up at Zatanna as she crossed her arms over herself again. It was nice to be able to talk to her without the distractions, considering how hard it was to miss them after all. "I just hope that I'm able to do it all. I've seen some behind the scenes stuff of what magicians do.....sometimes it looks really hard," he admitted as he leaned back against the wooden wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:59 pm

"Nah, not so hard," Zatanna assured. "Well... okay, maybe hard. But you won't be doing any of the hard stuff, I'll be taking care of that. You just need to know how to help me when I need it, mostly setting up props and such. Should be a piece of cake." Breathing out a long sigh, Zatanna leaned forward slightly and wiped sweat from her brow. "Anyway... I think I'm done here. How about we get our massages next?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:06 pm

"Alright, I'm sure that I'll adjust soon enough than," Neal said with a smile as Zatanna did her best to comfort him. Apparently he was mainly just setting things up, that was simple enough right? It was just getting the routine down so that it looked smooth and easy. "Yeah a massage sounds great actually. I'm not sure how much sweat I have left," he admitted as he started to push himself up. "Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Ten minutes later, they were lying face down on massage tables, wearing nothing but towels over their behinds, while two rather attractive Asian women worked out all the lingering knots in their backsides. Zatanna practically moaned out her satisfaction each time a muscle loosened or a knot popped. What the steam had started, this masseuse was now finishing. "I... love... massages..." she uttered, sighing deeply as the woman's hands worked her lower back.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:05 pm

"Seriously," Neal said as he felt the soft hands moving across his body as the hands did their magic. "Ya know I actually haven't been a huge fan of massages, but now I know why. I've never had a good one before," Neal admitted as he allowed his eyes to close. God this was just so relaxing, he was so glad that Zatanna had talked him in to coming here and enjoying themselves. Neal wasn't even thinking about Neron or Stan, just being around Zatanna and having fun had pushed all those thoughts aside.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:17 pm

"Never have to worry about that here," Zatanna said, breathing in deeply. Another tight knot in her lower back popped, eliciting a sharp gasp of air from her throat. "Mmmm... this place gives the best massages ever, I swear. You'll feel like a completely different person when we're done here, trust me." After a brief moment, the masseuse's hands reached as far down as they could go before hitting the towel and stopped. Zatanna, however, merely held up a thumbs up with her face buried against the table and muttered, "You know me by now. Go for it." And on that note, the masseuse lowered the towel and continued the massage, moving down to her buttocks and upper thighs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Generation: Earth-53
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next