Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroic Spirit Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Heroic Spirit Creation Empty
PostSubject: Heroic Spirit Creation   Heroic Spirit Creation EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:44 am

Make sure you have fully read and understand the Systems BEFORE creating a character.

This is the coded format you copy into your post to make it look all nice, the end result will be in the following post

Code:
[b][u][size=18]Servant Profile[/size][/u][/b]

[u]Image[/u]

(Tell what your char looks like or post a picture)

[u]Basic Information[/u]

[i][size=14]Class[/i]: [/size][size=18](Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, Assassin)[/size]
[i]Master[/i]: (Master's name) [can be determined after creation]
[i]True Name[/i]: (your Hero's name)
[i]Sex[/i]: (Male/Female)
[i]Height/Weight[/i]: (--'--" / --lbs)
[i]Alignment[/i]: (Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic-Good/Neutral/Evil)

[u]Statistics[/u]

[i]Strength[/i]: (E-A)
[i]Endurance[/i]: (E-A)
[i]Agility[/i]: (E-A)
[i]Magical Power[/i]: (E-A)
[i]Luck[/i]: (E-A)

[u]Class Abilities[/u]

[i](Ability #1)[/i]: (Rank) - (Effect)
[i](Ability #2)[/i]: (Rank) - (Effect)

[u]Personal Skills[/u]

[i](Skill #1)[/i]: (Rank)
(Effect)
[i](Skill #2)[/i]: (Rank)
(Effect)
[i](Skill #...)[/i]: (Rank)
(Effect)

[u]Noble Phantasm[/u]

[b](Name)[/b]: [u](Subtitle)[/u]
[i]Appearance[/i]: (describe)
[i]Effect[/i]: (Effect description)
[i][size=9]Rank: (E-A)
Type: (Anti-Personnel/Anti-Army/Anti-Castle/Anti-World/Anti-Magic/Barrier)
Range: (Estimate)
Maximum Target: (Estimate)[/size][/i]

[u]Non-Phantasm Weapons[/u]

(name and describe the non-phantasm weapons your hero possess)

[u]History[/u]

(Give a history of your hero here. Try to hit significant parts of the hero's legend here, though depending on the hero even that could be too much. Link to their wikipedia article maybe if they have one. IMPORTANT! Make sure to note any significant differences between your version of the hero and the 'official' versions, eg: different gender)

Last edited by KodachiAori on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Heroic Spirit Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Spirit Creation   Heroic Spirit Creation EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:12 am

Example for Fate/Stay Night's Saber, should look like this when completed-

Servant Profile

Heroic Spirit Creation CrrAg0m

Basic Information

Class: Saber
Master: Emiya Shirou
True Name: Arturia Pendragon
Sex: Female
Height/Weight: 154cm / 42kg
Alignment: Lawful Good

Statistics

Strength: B
Endurance: C
Agility: C
Magical Power: B
Luck: B

Class Abilities

Magic Resistance: A - Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi.
Riding: B - Most creatures and vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills

Instinct: A
The power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle. The heightened sixth sense is now close to precognition. It reduces by half any obstacles to vision and hearing.
Mana Burst: A
Performance is increased by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of mana. Saber uses this magical energy for her sword techniques, guarding, and movement. A normal weapon without magical protection will not be able to endure her magical energy-fueled attack and will be destroyed with one blow.
Charisma: B
The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Suitable for a king of a country.

Noble Phantasm

Invisible Air: Boundary Field of the Wind King
Appearance: A field of wind covering Saber's blade, making it invisible. When fired, looks like a gust of cutting wind.
Effect: An invisible sword. It does not allow the enemy to determine its range. It is simple, but effective in hand to hand combat. It is a Noble Phantasm protected in wind, but the sword itself is not invisible. The blade is covered by wind, changing and refracting the light to make the blade invisible.

It is not a vacuum, but the wind whirring around the blade is like a weapon and it seems to increase the damage of the slash. If the target has a skill to help them overcome visual impediments the invisibility effect of Invisible Air is ineffective. Other than the advantage of making the blade invisible, it is possible to release the compressed wind, making it a single-use projectile weapon. The damage of such an attack is constant, and Saber's strength or magical energy does not affect it.
Type: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm
Range: Close, Medium (when firing)
Maximum Target: 1

Excalibur: Sword of Promised Victory
Appearance: A golden sword. When fired, a blast of golden light.
Effect: A sword of light. Not a blade made by men, but a divine weapon forged by the planet itself. It transforms the holders mana into light, drastically increasing the power and energy. It appears as a beam of light, but the focus of the attack is the tip, forming an ultimate slash, cutting everything the light passes through. The enormous power heats the tip, and the result is somewhat like a wave of light mowing across the earth. It could be called a directed energy weapon.
Type: Anti-Castle Noble Phantasm
Range: Close, Medium, Far, Very Far
Maximum Target: 1000 people

Non-Phantasm Weapons

Suit of magic armor. Acts exactly like normal armor (no increased protection) but can be magically summoned and dismissed directly onto Saber's body.

History

Major Differences: King Arthur is a woman.
In all other respects, Saber's history is essentially the same as the common myths, being raised as a page to avoid detection from enemies of the king, then after drawing the sword from the stone became king and united Britain. Gained the sword Excalibur from the lady in the lake after losing her first sword in an chivalrous battle. Along with her companion Merlin and the knights of the round table, King Arturia (disguised by Merlin as a man) defended Britain from many attacks from barbarians and outsiders. Eventually lost the sheath of Excalibur which granted immortality to the holder when tricked by Morgan le Fey, and was eventually killed in battle after the betrayal of her knights and country.
Wikipedia on King Arthur: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Arthur
Back to top Go down

Heroic Spirit Creation
Page 1 of 1