Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neal's House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Neal's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neal's House   Neal's House - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:44 am

"Oh," was all Neal said once Fionn explained why he wanted the map. That might be difficult, and it made Neal more than a bit nervous. Neal bit down on his lip before grabbing a pen and quickly circling areas before marking them. He tried to fill it out as best as he could, not wanting to miss anything.

"So I know you're all ready for this...but is there a way we can just hide until I'm ready for this? I may have set a piece of paper on fire, but I'm guessing overall it wasn't that impressive"
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Neal's House   Neal's House - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:59 am

Fionn let out a short laugh, and patted Neal on the back again, lighter this time though. "Haha, true enough, you'll have to practice a fair amount before you'll be much more than a nuisance. Still, I don't know if we can afford to wait, it'll let the others consolidate their power." He bent over to look at the map again for a bit, noting the various areas. "At the least I should go and scout the city to try and detect any other servants, see if I can figure out their identity. I can pull out if things seem unfavorable."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Neal's House   Neal's House - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:11 am

Neal bit down on his lip, he was nervous about this after all. If Fionn left, wouldn't that mean Neal was exposed? Someone could kill him and Neal would have no way to fight back. "What about me though?" he asked curiously. "Is there a way for peole to sense me and figure out who I am?" Neal asked with concern. "If you leave I have no way to protect myself," Neal said before looking back at the workshop.

"I suppose I could try to find a book about runes in my dad's workshop...."
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Neal's House   Neal's House - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:44 am

"Well, I suppose you could come along, I expect I could keep you safe. Still, it'd be easier to scout on my own for now." Fionn gave Neal another small frown, looking him over. "Now, don't be offended, but I think at the moment your magical energy is too weak to be noticed, though anyone with a command spell like yours will know when they get close. You'll be warned too for that matter. If you stay in the workshop until I get back, I don't think anyone will be able to get near enough to sense you. If someone does, just summon me with one of your command spells."

He stood up and folded up the map, then started to shift towards the door. "Well, since you only have three, you should pick our course of action for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Neal's House   Neal's House - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:50 pm

Neal glanced from his knife down to the workshop, wondering what he should do. There was no way to just guess what the answer was. What were the odds that someone was going to come and attack him now though? It couldn't be that high if the war just started, this was what Neal told himself at least. "I guess I'll stay here and try to study," Neal said. He wouldn't be able to defend himself unless he learned more of these runes and how they worked.

"Uh wait, what's a command spell?"
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Neal's House   Neal's House - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Lancer
"Good choice!" Fionn took a step back towards Neal to clap him on the back, then turned back for the door. "Well, not to another choice wouldn't have been good either, but, you know." He was almost out of the shed when Neal's question brought him back again.

"I suppose I still haven't explained everything properly, have I." He plopped himself down on the floor, then grabbed another paper and pencil. "So, like I told you, seven magi summon seven servants to fight for the holy grail. Each servant is given a... class, defined by their attributes during life. The classes are Saber, a close combat fighter, Archer, a ranged fighter, Lancer, a spear or lance user, Rider, a mounted warrior, Caster, a powerful magic user -they'll be way stronger than any mage today, Berserker, a mad warrior, and Assassin, who is, well, an assassin." As he spoke, he sketched out seven figures, standing next to seven more, one holding a sword, one a bow, one a spear, one on a horse, one with a little magic circle around it, one with a club and one with a dagger. Between each pair of figures, he added a three little shapes.

"Now, not everyone is as friendly as me, so each master is given three command spells, those things," he pointed to the shapes he'd just added, then continued, "which let you force obedience on your spirit. So say you wanted me to absorb the souls of the people around us for more power. Well, that isn't really my thing, so you'd have to use a command spell to get me to do it. And then afterwards I'd probably break your teeth out, but you get the idea. Using it that way is usually only a good idea for Berserker's master, so they can direct it where they want it to go."

Fionn reached over, and tapped each section of the seal on Neal's hand. "You only get three though, and once the third is used, our contract is broken, so you shouldn't use the third one unless you'll die otherwise. Anyway, the real power isn't to force me to obey, but you can give me a boost instead. Like I said, if we're apart, and you're in danger, you can use a seal to order me back, and I'll be able to move through space to appear next to you. Or if you see a killing blow that I can't dodge in time, you can use a command to force my body to avoid it."
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Strength: B • Endurance: A • Agility: B • Magic Power: D • Luck: E
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Neal's House   Neal's House - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:54 am

"Not really," Neal mentioned as Fionn took it upon himself to continue explaining to Neal about the other spirits and how he might use the command spells to help their cause. Interesting, Neal was kinda wondering about how all of this was going to play out. With six other fighters out there, they were going to have to be on their guard the entire time. How else would they be able to survive this? Fionn seemed strong, but he made it sound like this was a team activity. Neal wasn't gonna survive without him, and Fionn wouldn't win without Neal.

This was plenty of cause for worry.

"Alright, I think that I get what you're saying," Neal said and stepped back in to the shed. "You go out and do your scouting. I'll stay here and do some reading. I'm sure I can find something down there that can help," Neal said as he tried to put on a smile. Fionn seemed to have faith that all of this was going to work out, so Neal was doing his best to try and keep up the same position emotions.
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Neal's House   Neal's House - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:02 am

Lancer
Fionn stood up again, clapping his hands together. "Great, now that we've got that cleared up.... One more thing." He bent down again, and added a rune to the paper he had been illustrating. "At some point you might want to try this one out, its a rune of sight. If you do it right, you should be able to see through my eyes for a bit. Might be informative. Still, I'd give down there a good look before you try, I doubt anything interesting will happen at first."

This time, he straightened up and actually headed out the door. Through the door as a matter of fact, shimmering slightly just before he passed. He wasn't Assassin or anything, but he could probably keep his presence masked in spirit form long enough to get a few blocks away from Neal's house. Come to think of it, they'd probably have to find a place for his mother to hide for a while, didn't want to provide any easy hostages.
Mood: Calm
Strength: B • Endurance: A • Agility: B • Magic Power: D • Luck: E
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Neal's House   Neal's House - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:21 am

Neal Bladder
Neal took the paper with the new rune written on it and looked it over. "I'll see what I can do in that case," Neal said as he looked back towards the trapdoor that he had found less than an hour ago. Neal figured that he'd try it later. Right now he had to do his research if he was going to figure out what exactly Fionn wanted him to do in fights.

"Alright...be careful," Neal said before looking over at Fionn as the man turned and seemed to disappear in to the air again. Neal let out a sharp breath of air and shook his head. "God, this is a messed up day," Neal said before moving downstairs and finding a desk where he could sit and read. He found a large pile of books on runes, while another pile he had was about magic in general and how it worked. Maybe Neal would be able to learn something so that Fionn didn't have to do so much extra work.

Neal had a feeling that the other masters weren't having anywhere near as much trouble as he was.
Mood: Strange
Magic Capacity: B • Magic Output: B • Magic Resistance: B
Strength: C • Agility: C • Endurance: C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neal's House   Neal's House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neal's House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: Other Content :: Storage :: Fate Wars stuff :: Fuyuki City :: Miyama Town-
Jump to: