Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Construction Site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Construction Site   Construction Site EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:17 pm

An in-progress office complex. The foundation and frame are solid, but the rest is otherwise unfinished.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Pax Romania
Pax had thought long and hard on her decision to go through with what she was about to do. Having come to Fuyuki City alone, this was the perfect chance for her to reject the responsibility forcefully thrust upon her by her birth… but no. Even if this didn’t mean the same thing to her as it did to her family, this could work out just as well for her if she emerged victorious. This could be as much her moment as her clan’s!

The young woman took a short two steps straight backward, shimmering paintbrush in hand as she observed her handiwork. The circle was beautiful. The entire thing shimmered with Mercury, the divine joke. That something could be so beautiful and yet so destructive was… enlightening.

Setting aside her painting tools, Pax took in a deep breath before releasing it in a nervous sigh and beginning her incantation. There was no turning back now!

“I hereby propose.
My will shall create thy body,
And thy sword shall create my fate.
Abiding by the summons of the Holy Grail,
If thou dost accede to this will and reason, answer me!
But let chaos cloud thine eyes.
Thou, who art trapped in a cage of madness.
And I, who doth hold thy chains!”

As she continued to recite, her eyes drifted closed in concentration until the verses were completed and even her closed eyes were overtaken by a bright magical power, turning her head away slightly until the light began to fade and she could once again open them. Her attempt to summon a berserker must have been a smashing success!
Mood: Strange
Condition: Healthy
Magic Capacity: A • Magic Output: A • Magic Resistance: A
Strength: D • Agility: B • Endurance: D
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:43 am

Berserker
The spell was indeed a success, most definitely a success. The circle of mercury began to glow and shine forth with magical energy. The power radiating from it was strong, but soon the glow turned in to a deep red as a pool of blood now seemed to form along the ground. The blood rose up as a person came through the circle, the blood clinging to the man's frame sa he rose up. At first he just seemed to be standing there, a large mass of red. However, it was only a second later that his eyes shot open and revealed a field of white to contrast with the red liquid.

The blood began to thicken and take form as the man now seemed to be covered in a red fabric, a costume that clearly showed royalty or at least wealth from wherever he had come from. Eventually, the last bit of blood seemed to leave his body as the circle went back to normal.

The man looked around for some time before his gaze turned back and looked back over towards the girl that stood in front of him. "Interesting...you don't look like what I expected," the man said as he didn't move from his spot. "What's your interest in fighting a war like this?"
Berserker!
Strength: A • Endurance: A • Agility: C • Magic Power: E • Luck: E
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:39 am

Pax Romania
Though Pax’s eyelids fluttered several times in quick succession as she attempted to blink away the spots from the bright flash, her posture and expression was otherwise… rather doubtful as she examined her summoned servant.

“And are you certain you’re a berserker? I even used the special incantation. Could I have failed somehow…?” And at that she took two steps to the left to fetch a book that lay beside her painting supplies, quickly burying her face within the contents as she flipped through the pages to find what she was looking for. “I was certain I’d done the incantation correctly. Oh, where is that page again…?”

“…To answer your question, my lineage demands it. No more and no less,” she answered following a brief couple seconds of looking. “Shouldn’t you be a slavering, bloodthirsty brute who thirsts only for combat and blood? I’d heard berserkers were the strongest and most difficult to keep under control, but you seem like… a noble kitten with facial hair.”
Mood: Doubtful
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:46 am

Berserker
The man turned his head curiously for a moment as the girl in front of him seemed to doubt who exactly he was. His eyes narrowed as she seemed to convince himself that she had done something wrong. Did she just call him a goddamn kitten? The man's eye twitched for another moment before he moved.

He was suddenly in front of the girl and gripped her by the front of her shirt before easily lifting her in to the ear. "Listen twerp. No one insults Vlad the Impaler, son of the Dragon," the man said as his eyes turned a sudden shade of red. "Insult me again and you'll get to see how bloodthirsty I reall am," he said before letting go suddenly to allow the girl to drop back down to her feet. The man was still amazingly tall and standing in front of her. He looked down at her, as if examining if his outburst was enough to silence her doubts.
Berserker!
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:51 am

Pax Romania
The young woman merely raised a brow as she was lifted straight off her feet by the man’s strength, quickly appearing a bit irate herself at such rough treatment. However, she remained silent and listened until her feet had once again touched the ground.

Once released, she directed her attention downward to… readjust herself. Being grasped as she had just been by her servant had offset her fairly respectable assets and in such a dress as hers that was never a good thing. She would have been much more worried had this been some other servant than her own. While a berserker, this guy, Vlad, appeared to at least have enough thought in his head to realize that killing his master immediately after having been summoned would end his march to the holy grail before it had even begun. He had, however, sent a clear message.

“Acceptable. You’ll do…” was her response, only looking up once she’d finished her adjusting to introduce herself. “I am Pax Romania, your master. You were rather capable in your time, or so I’ve read, so I trust that victory has already been assured. As a berserker with my capable backing you ought to be nigh unstoppable. Are you prepared?”
Mood: Okay
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Berserker
"In my time?" Vlad questioned as he looked right at the girl. He wasn't sure if the girl was giving him attitude or not, but he assumed that she wasn't. If she knew that he was a Berserker, she wouldn't dare try to make him angry was just for fun. Of course, Vlad had to admit that he had seen mages that were very stupid masters before.

"You don't have to worry about me being ready," Vlad said straight as his hand rested on the pommel of his sword. If the girl's eyes looked down, she'd also see the wooden stake attached to Vlad's hip, the one that had been used very recently it seemed. Both weapons seem to reflect Vlad's very nature in his self. The curved nature of the Kilij was a sign of a hack and slash weapon, it was not to be used to defend yourself really. It was a killing machine.

"What about you? You think you're ready?" Vlad questioned as he stared at the girl. He didn't care about how adjusting her shirt, he had seen far more immodest things at a much younger age.
Berserker!
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Pax Romania
“You know…” Pax waved her hand about randomly as she thought of a good way to phrase her thoughts. “…When you were actually alive. You were a pretty scary military commander if the history books are accurate. And of course I’m ready. I… will admit to not knowing how we go about doing this, however. Do we just… walk around until we find someone to fight or what?” At that question she gave a largely exaggerated shrug. She didn’t bother to hide the fact that this was her first rodeo.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Berserker
"It's not hard to be a good military leader. Being great though, that's a different story," Vlad admitted as he looked about and saw that they were alone. Yes, they would be able to proceed from here with relative ease. He smiled to himself as his hand continued to rest upon his sword handle. He gripped it now and then, as if hoping that a battle was about to start.

"No. We need to be cautious with our approach to start," Vlad said as a grin formed on his face. "The secret to defeating the enemy is to make them afraid, make them fear us the moment that they see that we are ready to kill them," Vlad said in a fierce whisper. "There will be time for that, for now I need to know the lay of the land to plan my battles accordingly...and I need to know more about who I am working with," Vlad admitted as he looked at Pax once again. "What about you? How strong of a mage are you, what kind of backup can I expect?"
Berserker!
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:29 am

Pax Romania
“I actually need to do some scouting myself, so we can go together. I’m, unfortunately, on the away team. I’ve only come to this city just recently for the grail war so I haven’t managed to check out the major points of interest. As for me, I’m fairly adept at what I do and what I specialize in is physical buffing and long range assistance. Between your position and my skill you should be entirely unmatched in strength on a level that the other participants have never seen or even fathomed before. I wouldn’t be surprised if we could finish each and every one of them in a single blow.”

She smirked rather wickedly at that. She’d show her clan just how worthy she was of her position as heir even if it killed her, which it probably wouldn’t.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:34 am

Berserker
Vlad gained a wicked grin as the girl talked about how she was going to make his strength rise to even larger proportions. He wondered how she could claim such a thing if she had never been in a grail war before. No servant was weak after all, no matter who they were. Even Archer and Assassins were deadly in their own right. Though, Berserkers were known to kill people in a few blows. If they caught anyone, maybe she was right that it would only take one hit.

"Very well, we will go out and scout. You need to be careful though," Vlad said as he began to walk for what appeared to be an exit to the construction site. "If there are others already, they'll want to kill you before we even see them. You know what the stakes are, none of them will hesitate to kill you by the end of this."
Berserker!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Construction Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction Site   Construction Site Empty

Back to top Go down

Construction Site
Page 1 of 1