Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyatt Hotel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Hyatt Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Hyatt Hotel   Hyatt Hotel EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:34 am

A large, fancy hotel, in sky scraper form.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Hyatt Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyatt Hotel   Hyatt Hotel EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:48 am

Pax Romania
With Vlad’s wound and the attention the horn and ensuing combat had ignited, Pax took it upon herself to make a decision for the team to retreat and regroup. She was glad to see that Vlad was in high spirits about his ‘victory’ but all they’d really done was attracted attention to themselves and Vlad had got a nice little reminder to carry with him for a time afterward. She could only pray that they weren’t discovered by a fresh servant ready to tear into them. Even such a small wound seemed a possible liability to Pax. This needed to go perfectly and thus far it was anything but.

For now she’d return to her hotel room with Vlad in his spirit form as to not garner any undue attention or alarm from other guests or staff. Being unseen to everyone but herself would make things much easier, not to mention it was less draining to keep him tethered to this world in his incorporeal form.

It wasn’t until they were safely behind a closed door that Pax released her breath in a long exhale, turning and flopping down onto the single bed with a final, rough sigh. She assumed that, since servants had no need for sleep, Vlad wouldn’t need his own bed. Hopefully he wouldn’t be put off by that for some reason. He didn’t seem the sort, but you never really knew. To her, it had been a long day being unable to lend a hand and forced to stand by and watch the fight. If Vlad had lost in his first battle she would have been fairly devastated… She wasn’t about to voice her negativity to her servant, however, and so instead chose to keep her mouth shut and let him think what he wanted about their first encounter.
Magic Capacity: A • Magic Output: A • Magic Resistance: A
Strength: D • Agility: B • Endurance: D
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Hyatt Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyatt Hotel   Hyatt Hotel EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:55 am

Berserker
My god that was fannnnnnnntastic," Vlad said to himself with a grin as they entered in to the hotel room. "That little pussy could hardly do a thing to me. The next time that I find him, I'll make sure that I crush his neck in six little pieces. That would break my old record," Vlad acknowledged to himself as he leaned up against the nearby wall. He placed his hands behind his head and stared up at the ceiling. "I don't know who that man was, but unless he was playing me he isn't Sabre. His attacks were too weak, I would have felt them if he was Sabre," he concluded.

Vlad looked over at Pax who just seemed to be laying on the bed. "And what are you so exhausted about?" he questioned. "You weren't the one that was fighting."
Berserker!
Strength: A • Endurance: A • Agility: C • Magic Power: E • Luck: E
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Hyatt Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyatt Hotel   Hyatt Hotel EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:07 am

Pax Romania
The young woman turned her head toward her servant as he cast his question at her, not getting up from the bed to address his comment. She couldn’t be positive whether it was meant as an insult or not, though it made her feel just a little worse about her incapability to help in such a situation. She decided to treat it as a neutral statement in any case. There was no reason to start a fight when one was undue, after all. She turned back, closing her eyes before answering. She’d tell what part of the truth she was alright with telling, while keeping the rest to herself.

“I was a little worried. I’ve never done this before and at your height and with people about it was nigh impossible to lend a hand. This is the first time I’ve done anything of this sort after all. You’ll have to forgive me if I’m a bit more stressed than you are.”

“As for our mystery man…” she changed the subject. “He didn’t give us any sort of indication of who he may be other than a saber, since all he used was blades. I suppose for now he’ll have to remain a blank until we’ve discovered more about him.”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Hyatt Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyatt Hotel   Hyatt Hotel EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:16 am

Berserker
"Do not dismay, these feelings are justified for someone such as you. You've never faced battle before, but it is a feeling that you will get used to in time," Vlad said sincerely. "Believe me, when I was your age I wasn't used to battling either," the man admitted. "It was forced upon me though, and it came around with time. You'll learn," Vlad said sincerely. "That's what I'm here for."

As she mentioned the knowledge about the man that they faced, Vlad had to agree. They didn't know anything for certain. "The only thing that I know is that I'm not worried about him. When I use my full strength, I believe that I can easily take him down."
Berserker!
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Hyatt Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyatt Hotel   Hyatt Hotel EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:21 am

Pax Romania
“I feel as though we’ll have a tactical advantage in narrow areas without many places to dodge. You do well as a straightforward attacker, so allowing the enemy as little chance to escape as possible seems a sound plan. Even without my support you forced a retreat from our first opponent within a few blows, though you may care to be a bit more careful with your own body. You heal quickly, but you’re still capable of death just like everyone else. I feel as though working together will be greatly profitable, especially if that’s the best of our competition.” So she unintentionally worked in the rest of her worries… Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Hyatt Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyatt Hotel   Hyatt Hotel EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Berserker
"You must not have been paying attention as well as you thought," Vlad said as that toothy giant grin formed on his face once again. "The more injured I get, the more powerful that I become. That warrior attacking me was what allowed me to throw him off the bridge in the first place," Vlad commented. "Do not worry, I'll make sure to avoid any blow that might lead to my head being chopped off," he remarked as he looked out the window.

"For now we prepare, we can head out again once I'm fully prepared....how ready are you to fight should the need arise? If that man had a mage, it would have been a much harder fight."
Berserker!
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Hyatt Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyatt Hotel   Hyatt Hotel EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Pax Romania
“Yeah, it’s miscalculation that I’m worried about. A nonfatal blow can become fatal with but a few inches in any direction. Just… be careful, alright? I suppose that’s a bit of a silly request given the circumstances, but I feel as though it needs to be said in any case. I don’t want to be forced to give this up so quickly and I doubt you do either.”

“As for me, I’m perfectly ready to fight.” With that assurance, Pax sat up from her position on the bed. “The existence of an opposite mage in a fight is actually advantageous as they can handle the civilians that may view our combat without dirtying my hands dealing with those not meant to see our magic. As soon as another mage shows their face or we fight in an unpopulated location I can put everything I have into assisting you,” she finished with a succinctly confident nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyatt Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyatt Hotel   Hyatt Hotel Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyatt Hotel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: Other Content :: Storage :: Fate Wars stuff :: Fuyuki City :: Shinto-
Jump to: