Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos Empty
PostSubject: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Saki Himura
Saki lay on on the ground on her back, heaving in deep breaths. Chu lay atop her, the small dog curled up in a ball of fur as he panted in exhaustion. They had been training all day, and by now they were completely wiped. With the sun starting to set below the trees, it was about time to head back home for dinner, and yet her body was too sore to move. Maybe next time she shouldn't perform as many Gatsugas in one sitting. That really had a way of taking it out of her.

A wet sensation suddenly licked across her face. She blinked, then giggled and scratched behind Chu's ears. "Hey cut it out, Chu, that tickles." Finally, she sat up and stretched her arms out with a long yawn. "Well, I guess we should probably get going, huh? Shizura-san will give us an earful if we're late for dinner again." Chu yipped in response, rather eager to get some food.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Exhausted
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:47 am

Hanyou Rakdos
A decent distance away from Saki, Rakdos sat atop a rock as he looked through a small brown book that was completely filled with numerous page numbers. Despite the fact that he was a teacher now, Rakdos still planned to spend any free time he could to hunt down rogue shinobi or anyone else that could turn up a profit. after all, buying large amounts of blood and finding a way to store it was not cheep.

Rakdos was currently updating information on various missing shinobi based on reports from around the land. The ones most prominent were from Kumo, but Rakdos had a few sources that tried to update him when it came to people that could wrack up a bounty. So far now, he edited his book entries, not suspecting one of his students was so close by.
Mood: Annoyed
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 7 • Intelligence: 7 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Saki Himura
"Come on, Chu, let's give it a little more! I'll race you!" Saki declared, as she flipped back up to her feet and took off across the training grounds. Chu yipped and and hurriedly followed, trying to catch up. With a grin, Saki looked behind her and stuck her tongue out playfully. "You're gonna have to be faster than that! At this rate, I'll be home way before--waaah!"

While her head was turned, she hadn't been paying attention to where she had been going, and because of that she had crashed directly into something. She tripped, toppling forward to the ground and rolling over whatever she had hit. With a grunt, she pushed herself up and held a hand to her head. "Ow...what the heck was that?" When she looked behind her, she paused and blinked in surprise. "Oh, Sensei, it's you! ... Oh I'm sorry for running into you, I didn't mean to! Chu and I were racing, and I wasn't watching where I was going!"
Mood: Apologetic
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos turned his head a moment too late as the girl crashed in to him. While he had heard noise, he hadn't thought much of it until Saki started yelling. By then it was too late though, and Saki hit him with full impact. Thankfully, Rakdos could take a much larger beating before he showed any signs of wear or tear. He pushed himself up and dushed himself off.

"Saki, when I told you to watch your back I didn't mean that you shouldn't look forward anymore," Rakdos said in a dry tone that was meant to be a joke. He reached over and offered his hand down to help Saki up. He put his book away in to his jacket pocket. "I thought I gave you and the team the weekened off to rest, you look like you've been training."
Mood: Annoyed
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Saki Himura
"Oh, uh... well yeah, but see we were just... we wanted to get in some more practice?" Saki scratched her head nervously before taking Rakdos' hand and pulling herself back up to her feet. Chu came to a stop next to her and began running around her feet, still eager to race. He would have to wait, though, since now their sensei was here. "Um...what are you doing here, Sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:36 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos stared at the girl for a moment, appearing to be analyzing her to see if she was telling the truth. After a few moments of silence, Rakdos laughed. "I knew that my training was going to pay off. Already you're taking this more seriously than you were, that's good Saki," Rakdos said before patting her shoulder once. Apparently with Rakdos taking a little victory in his training, he found himself to be a little more tolerable. Perhaps it was because the team wasn't there.

"So where were you running off in such a hurry to anyway?" Rakdos asked before lifting up a bottle and drinking down some of the contents. While Rakdos kept most of it in his mouth, a small red dribble made its way down his lip before Rakdos caught it with his finger.
Mood: Thinking
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:45 am

Saki Himura
"Oh, well we were on our way home," Saki said, holding her hands in front of herself. "It should be dinner time soon, and Shizura-san tends to get upset whenever we're too late. She doesn't like to have to reheat the food." She watched Rakdos carefully as he took a drink from his bottle, and for a moment she had completely forgotten what he was, what he needed to survive. It wasn't until she noticed the red drip down his chin that she remembered, and cringed a little whhen she saw it. Right, blood. He drank blood.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:52 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos hadn't become a Jounin or a Hunter nin by being unobservant. He saw Saki cringe, clearly afraid of him. This made Rakdos tense every slightly. "Well you should probably run on home than. I'm sure that your family doesn't want you to be with the Hanyou of Konoha," Rakdos said a little defensively as he looked away. Rakdos didn't choose what he was. When he was young he had tried to stop drinking blood. He had tried eating like a normal person. By the third day, Rakdos had been rushed to the hospital after someone found him passed out and completely pale.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:56 am

Saki Himura
Saki flinched again, though this time it was because she had clearly offended her Sensei; she could hear it in his tone. Immediately, she bowed to him. "I'm sorry, Sensei! I...I'm just not used to seeing...well..." She cleared her throat, letting out a sigh. There really wasn't a polite way to say that seeing someone drink blood creeped her out, was there? "Forgive me. I'll try to be better about it, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:03 am

Hanyou Rakdos
An apology, that was unexpected. Rakdos very rarely received any of those. He had never received one from an adult, it only made sense that Saki would offer one. She wouldn't want her sensei to hold her back in her training after all. Rakdos could continue to be an asshole...but something about what she said felt sincere.

"Think nothing of it...just try to remember that I can't avoid it. I just drink from bottles for a reason, and by the way it's not human blood so don't listen to whatever rumors you here alright?" Rakdos added. Many children in the village had been told that if they were bad Rakdos would drain them for blood. It was ridiculous...though Rakdos had been tempted before.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:06 am

Saki Himura
Saki fidgeted slightly, shifting her weight onto her other foot and rubbing her arm. "I know, you can't help it...you have to do it. We're just not used to it." Chu concurred with a slight whine, nodding his head slowly. "So, um...if it's not human blood, uh... where do you get it from?" She had to admit that knowing it wasn't actually human blood was a bit of a relief, but that didn't make the idea of it any less nauseating.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:12 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"I give a bit of my wages to the nearby slaughterhouse. When they prepare the animals they save the blood and sell them to me in bulk. I can usually get a month's supply at a time. I have a cooling unit that allows it to stay fresh," Rakdos insisted.

"I've never had human blood. That I can promise you."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:17 am

Saki Himura
"Oh, I see," she said. Saki scratched her cheek and look away for a moment. She supposed that made sense, and at least that way nobody got hurt. Well, except for the animals being slaughtered... "Does it, uh...taste any different for you? I know whenever I get some blood in my mouth sometimes during training, it never exactly tastes...good. Kind of like metal, actually. Pretty gross, if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:20 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos thought about it. "Well...blood tastes different to me after all of these years," the Hanyou admitted. "If I had to give an example, animal blood is stronger and has a bigger punch. Human blood is sweet. It'd be like comparing something spicy to a milkshake," Rakdos said.

"Sorry, honestly no one's ever asked me about the taste before."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:28 am

Saki Himura
"Oh, well I guess that makes sense." Saki pursed her lips and folded her arms, trying to imagine what it would be like to have to live by drinking blood. The thought really didn't appeal to her. She couldn't imagine not being able to eat all the foods she loved. However, her thoughts were quickly interrupted by a sudden revelation. "Hey wait a minute...human blood tastes, uh...sweet? But I thought you said you'd never had human blood before?"
Mood: Confused
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Well, he supposed that he should have phrased that better. "Well, much like you I have been injured in the mouth before. I can't say that all human blood tasted this way, but at the very least Hanyou blood seems to have a sweet flavor. Rakdos shrugged though. "The taste of everything might vary more than I expect."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Saki Himura
"Oh, uh...okay then," Saki said, with a slow nod. She supposed that made sense. At least she didn't have to worry about people getting drained of blood or anything...her sensei seemed to know how to handle his condition. Predicament. Situation... thing. Clearing her throat, Saki looked around the field for a moment and scratched her head again. "So...what were you doing here anyway? You never answered that question."
Mood: Relieved
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:37 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
"Sorry, getting smashed in the head has made me forget things," Rakdos said with a chuckle before pulling out the little leather book that he had been writing in earlier. He hanted it to Saki to flip through in order to see the pictures, information, and details about the various missing shinobi. "I was updating my information on some of the more wanted missing-nin in our area. I was thinking about going on a mission after one, earn a bit of extra money and make sure my skills aren't getting sloppy."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Saki Himura
"Missing-nin?" Saki questioned, looking down at the book. "You mean like, shinobi that betrayed the village, right?" She hadn't ever heard much about missing-nin, but then that was probably because the teachers at the academy didn't want them to know that sort of information. "But if you go off on a mission for one of them, then what will we do?" She wasn't sure how long a high ranked mission like that could take, but she had heard of missions sometimes taking a week or more to complete. What would the team do in the meantime without their sensei?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
"I may not be the nicest guy, but I don't plan on just dumping my teachings," Rakdos said with a chuckle. "I have contacts in the small outlying villages in Konoha. I would only go hunting if one of them had a strong lead for me to follow so that I could only be a few days. I haven't heard anything from any of them though, so I likely won't be making a trip," Rakdos said with a shrug. "It's a shame too. Let me tell you being a hunter nin pays very well if you're good at it."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Saki Himura
Saki furrowed her brow and pressed a finger to her lips in thought. "A...hunter-nin?" Yet another thing she had never heard of before. It was no surprise though, she supposed. There were still a lot of things that she had to learn.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
"Hunter-nin are specially trained shinobi that specialize in stealth and assassinations. These skills allow them to go after shinobi that have fled the village, taking with them who knows what kind of information," Rakdos elaborated. "We need to bring them back alive, or kill them if it's impossible. That way we can make sure taht whatever information they had won't leak any further than it has."

"Many Inuzuka become hunter-nin actually," Rakdos added. "With your nose, very few shinobi would be able to avoid you."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Saki Himura
Saki raised her eyebrows. "Really? That's the first I've heard about it... according to Shizura-san, most Inuzukas join the tracking squad, since we're so good at, well... tracking. I don't think she ever mentioned anything about hunter-nin. But...I guess it would make sense. What kind of training does that involve?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:56 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos sat on a tree branch overlooking the camp of men that they were targeting. He counted right about fifteen in the group, but Rakdos rounded the number up to twenty. There was no telling exactly how many there were. Whatever the number was, Rakdos was really not concerned with it. The bounties on each of them were rather small, but obtaining all of them alive did come with a bonus. The only exception was the leader, the Chunin. They were okay if Rakdos brought him back dead.

He observed them for prisoners, weapons, and means of sustainability. He thought that he might be able to attack them if they were in a weakened state, but they had too much food and water for that. They were going to have to continue with their plan for now, and hope that there wasn't anything else going on here. Rakdos made the signal, motioning for his younger partner to head back to the camp.

---

It was some time later before they both arrived. Rakdos chuckled to himself before sitting down by the fire. "What a joke," he said simply. "I've hunted and tracked A-ranked criminals down. These guys aren't going to do shit to me. I could probably kill them all using only one hand," Rakdos added confidently before starting the fire. Apparently the senior hunter nin didn't find any reason to worry about this situation.

"You should get yourself some food. You have a big few days ahead of yourself," Rakdos chuckled before pulling out one of his bottles and drinking the contents.

Last edited by Nyrax123 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:13 pm

Saki Himura
"Oh, well... I'm still not sure reallt what I'm going to do," Saki said, with a shrug. "I mean, right now we're still just genin trying to get stronger, right?" Chu replied with an affirmative yip, and then jumped up onto Saki's head. "But, that's what your training us is for, isn't it? To help us become stronger shinobi so that we can better serve the village."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next