Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! Empty
PostSubject: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:40 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya had his eyes closed as he felt the first ray of sun hitting him that morning. He had gotten there well before the sun even came up to shine through the mist of Kiri. Enya preferred to train when it was like this. He was too easily distracted and often lost control when he didn't focus well enough. That was why he wanted to get a little practice in before his students arrived. Most of Enya's strength in fighting came from his ability to manipulate chakra, something that he never wanted to lose proficiency with. And so, here he was.

Enya was sitting crosslegged on the water's surface, using chakra in order to balance himself and prevent himself from sinking in the water. It was a good way to warm up, but he knew that doing more was going to be necessary. Enya couldn't help but imagine what it would be like if his students saw him failing in any way. What would they think of him, they couldn't laugh at him on the first day! While Enya usually liked to have fun, he was smart enough to know that he had to take this seriously. His parents and the Mizukage were good friends, if he ended up doing something stupid, he was certain he'd be chastised for it.

The Swordsman of the Mist gave a soft breath before standing up fully. He concentrated and channeled his chakra for a moment before doing a front flip and landing perfectly on his hands. His chakra held strong as he was able to make sure that he didn't sink below the water's upper levels. Enya smiled and laughed before walking forward a step at a time using his hands. It was difficult, but it was damn good training.

Upon reaching the edge of the lake Enya jumped on to his feet again. He smiled before slipping on his blue vesy and equipping his rapier and scimitar to their sheaths. "All I can do now is wait," Enya said to himself before looking in the direction that he believed his students would be coming from.

The Mizukage had given him reports on all of them, but Enya decided not to read them. He wanted to test and examine them himself before making judgements.
Mood: Noble
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 8 • Strength: 6 • Intelligence: 4 • Chakra control: 6
Theme:
None

Last edited by Nyrax123 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:01 am

Sakuma Gincho
It probably wouldn't work, but Gincho would be damned if he wasn't going to try it anyway!

A little ways before dawn, he had arrived in the training ground that he had been assigned to for his meeting spot, expecting to be the first one there. Through the dim pre-dawn light and the mist however, he had just been able to make out a figure on the lake, who he had been forced to assume was their teacher, Enya. The man was one of the swordsmen, so of course he'd be able to stand on the water, and that was also the reason why Gincho was both determined to do this, and almost certain it wouldn't work.

Moving as little as possible in the mist, trying not to make a single sound, he spent the next hour or so moving across the training ground towards a large rock located near the waters edge. Once there, he slowly leaned himself down against it, his hands in his pockets, trying to make the shape of his body look like just another part of the rock in the mist, and continued to work at making as little sound as possible. He wasn't very good at the silent killing methods yet, but he was a ninja, so it might just be enough to pass unnoticed if Enya wasn't paying attention.

Finally, after what felt like hours, but was probably only several uncomfortable minutes against the rock, the time arrived. As the swordsman moved off of the lake, speaking to himself, Gincho fired off the strongest flying punch he could muster off towards the back of the silhouettes head. Immediately after the attack would land if he'd been aiming at a dummy, he pulled his hands up and thrust them into the sky, and yelled "Its just me, Sakuma Gincho!" It probably wouldn't be fast enough, but he wanted to avoid any potential misunderstanding based deaths if he could help it.
Mood: HERE WE GOOOOOO
Condition: Tense
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Setsuko
Academy Student
Academy Student
Setsuko

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:59 pm

It was a pretty day, good thing in the end, they say its bad luck if the meet up day is in bad weather, or well so some say, properly? It didn't really matter for Setsuko to be honest, not one to go into such detail, in truth she was just glad that the day had arrived, not that she felt excited, she just felt that it was nice that she wouldn't have to wait any longer. She got all the things she thought necessary for the day, paid her respects to her parents before leaving and then headed off. She truly didn't like that she wasn't on top of the situation, after all she knew nowhere near enough about her team nor the sensei to make any assumptions. While it wasn't too troublesome, as she didn't expect any overly hostile behavior between them. at least not with her involved. She figured she could always get on top of the future situations in time; it'd be creepy if she had actually gone out of her way to look into her team before today.

She took a deep breath feeling the cold air in her lungs, quite refreshing. She should be close to the meet up, she hadn't really gone out of her way to get there first or even before the meeting time, she wasn't one to kiss ass, she didn't want to seem overly eager, since it wasn't something she'd be in the future, time was a precious thing, spending it waiting, is pointless unless you have a way to spend the time while waiting, she valued a good rest, and enough time to take it easy, and stay calm.

Setsuko arrived as close to the specific time she could, she was most likely mildly early, but that wasn't really intentional. She took one last check to see if she had remembered all her stuff, showing up unprepared and then not knowing what she had forgot would be really bad, but she couldn't find anything, her Katana was on her back and her ninja gear was packed nicely in the her bags. She had a mild smile as she then walked out on the She took a glance around to see who was here by now, and she could at least see to people, not sure what had happened before hand, but she figured it'd be them, so she walked over there, silent. She didn’t find it necessary to interrupt any conversation should they be having one as she arrived.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:00 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya was rather relaxed considering that he was in his natural village and didn't feel any need to have his guard up. Because of this, Enya felt the punch smack him square in the back of the head. The surprise of it caused Enya to stumble for a moment, only from the surprise rather than the damage of the attack. Enya rubbed the back of his head and turned around, just in time to see a genin stand up and start shouting.

Gincho? That was one of the genin that Enya had been assigned. While Enya hadn't reviewed the files, he had made sure to at least memorize the names of them. So, this kid thought that he was cool for attacking the teacher huh? He even landed a hit, kid probably felt that he was some sort of a hot shot now. Enya smiled as his hand rested on the hilt of his rapier.

Suddenly, Enya drew the weapon and pointed it right at the boy. A beam of chakra erupted from the tip of the rapier and shot straight at the genin's face, hitting him right in the forehead. "Enya Hayabusa! Nice to meet you kid," Enya said before sheathing his sword as if this was some sort of a customary greeting that should be shared.

"A word of advice, if you're going to attack someone make sure you're ready for the counterattack."
Theme:
None

Last edited by Nyrax123 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:16 am

Sakuma Gincho
HA! Got him! He hadn't expected that! Maybe it was some sort of lesson, no matter how strong you got, you had to be aware of the potential danger of someone sitting in wait for ages just to get a sneak attack out. Or maybe he was just awesome. The mist was still thick enough that Gincho couldn't see much of what was going on, but Enya seemed to recognize him, and wasn't attacking, so he probably wasn't going to end up as an unfortunate casualty on his teachers training record.

---

Or not. When the misty sky stopped spinning around his head, Gincho was flat out on his back, his skull aching. Well, he was right, Enya clearly had recognized him, or that would have been waaaay stronger. He groaned slightly, then with an effort, flipping himself back up onto his feet, forcing a grin back onto his face. "Nice to meetcha, oww, too." He reached up and rubbed his forehead a bit, "anyway, I was prepared, that's why I'm not dead, see?" Well, kind of...
Mood: Owwwww
Condition: Owwwwww
Back to top Go down
Setsuko
Academy Student
Academy Student
Setsuko

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:10 pm

Setsuko went there silently, maybe a bit too silently, it would appear the mist worked in her favor should she be attempting to sneak, worse part was she wasn't intending too, she knew they were in an argument, she could easily hear that but even so she made no attempt to conceal her presence other than staying silent, so she thought it weird that none of them had noticed, though she definitely decided to at least wait and see how long it would take, hopefully not too long, this was a Jounin after all, she did least expect some awareness of surroundings, even if there was no apparent reason to, or maybe she was just being to serious about these things, bit paranoid perhaps, then again if that would be what kept her alive in the long run she didn't mind it one bit.

She stepped closer, still not uttering a word, just listening to what was going on between these two people, she clearly noted that there really only where two people, so in the end it would seem she wasn't the last to arrive, either that or she had gone to the wrong place, but she highly doubted that possibility. She could clearly see the 'attack' with the Rapier, most likely the blue glow had been to protect not harm, the boy fell back or perhaps inelegantly dodged, she couldn't be certain. She stopped there a yard or two away from both of them spectating, As names started popping up she confirmed that she had gone to the right place, so that was at least something. Still she kept silent, there was no need to interrupt, it would seem this Enya who would be her sensei from now on was doing a bit of tutoring already, the reason behind that, she wasn't quite sure about, but well didn't really matter to her in the end.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:04 am

Hayabusa Enya

"I wouldn't say you were prepared...but I do have to give credit where it's due. The last thing that I expected was for one of my own genin to have the stones to attack me," Enya said with a smile before offering his hand to help the kid get back on to his feet. "You're going to do well with me I think. I see a lot of myself in you already...that's both good and bad though kid," Enya said before stepping away. He was about to speak again when his senses kicked in.

Enya turned around and saw the new girl approaching. "Ah, and now there were two," Enya said with a smile before turning to the girl fully and giving a small bow. "Enya of the Hayabusa House, Member of the Seven, and your Jounin Instructor," Enya said before rising up. "I would like for you to both introduce yourselves to each other. It will help pass the time until our third member arrived...wherever she may be."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Sakuma Gincho
"Well, I couldn't really do anything to defend myself, so I just had to make sure you knew I wasn't an assassin or something, right?" Gincho grinned again, taking Enya's hand and, once he was fully on his feet, giving it a shake. His eyes widened a little in the mist as one of the seven swordsmen told him they were similar, and grinned even broader. Good and badness aside, that was a hell of a compliment.

Still grinning cheerfully, and rubbing his forehead with his off hand, cuz damn that still hurt like the devil, he turned to take a look at the first of his fellow students to arrive. Once Enya had finished his bet, Gincho stepped forward, holding his hand out, "Hey! I'm Sakuma Gincho, nice to meetcha."
Mood: Whooooa/Owwwww
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:33 am

Hōzuki Shiko
"Hey, wait for me! Shiko-tan is on the scene!" A rather obnoxiously cheerful voice rang out noisily through the mist. Shiko approached the trio with little apparent desire to impress, being as noisy and obvious as possible as she jogged forward with both hands waving about wildly until she finally found herself face to face with her fellow students and their sensei.

"Hi!" she waved with a joyous smile. "My name is Hōzuki Shiko and I'll be playing with you today!" And at that the bandaged weapon strapped to her back, very nearly as large as she was in all proportions, bristled in what appeared to be some form of irritation? Either way, Shiko's smile turned down momentarily as she cocked back and elbowed the living weapon hard. "Shut up! We're not doing that!" she communicated with a pout before immediately bringing herself back to a bright smile for her new friends. "So when do we start, huh?"
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 0 • Chakra Control: 1
Back to top Go down
Setsuko
Academy Student
Academy Student
Setsuko

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:49 am

Setsuko smiled softly, in the best way she could, mostly just to be polite, as he introduced himself. truthfully she wasn't really good at these things, bbut well she tried her best anyway. "Setsuko, Mitsukai Setsuko, nice to meet you" rather timid and then reached out to shake his hand as a voice appeared in the distance, which made her turn and halt midway to the shaking, she looked casually as the girl approached them. She quickly choose to give the hand a quick shake before the girl reached them.

As the girl had reached them Setsuko simply smiled midlyl tilting her head. "Hello, my name is Mitsukai Setsuko" She bowed lightly, as a hand shake from eachwould seem rather redundant at this point. She then more or less just let it play out, and observed it all, it was a rather strange tick to suddenly argue with one self but well in this world it wasn't such a big deal compared to many other things, as shiko's last question came her head turned towards their sensei.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:10 am

Hayabusa Enya

Well...in retrospect perhaps reading those student biographies would have been a good idea. Enya saw his newest student coming and just stared for a moment. The girl herself seemed normal enough, however what was on her back wasn't. Like seriously, how the hell had she gotten that? More accurately, how had someone not taken it from her!? So many questions and yet no answers, Enya would have quite the talk with the Mizukage after all of this was said and done.

"Well now that we're all here, I wanna keep the introductions rather short. You all know each other, but you'll have time after this to meet up and know each other on a more personal level. All I wanna know right now, is what each of you want me to teach you specifically. If you had the choice, what would you like me to train you in?" Enya questioned.

From this knowledge, Enya hoped to get an idea on what exactly his students wanted to specialize in.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:16 am

Sakuma Gincho
After shaking hands with Setsuko, Gincho turned to face the newcomer, Shiko with a slight frown. Playing? They were ninja, it wasn't a game. Maybe she was just a relaxed person though. But then she was talking to herself? Man, it wouldn't be a team without one weirdo. And he was the only guy? Bummer. Still, he didn't want to start things off on a bad foot, so he put on another grin, and offered his hand out to her as well. "Sakuma Gincho!"

He waited just long enough for her to have a chance to return the handshake, then he turned to look at Enya as he started to speak. Man, a swordsman as a teacher was just awesome. What he wanted to be taught.... Well, there was probably a bunch. "Mainly improving my body physically I think, maybe some water jutsus, and I'd like to improve my silent killing. Tactics, I guess?" Tactics sounded like of boring though. But useful.
Mood: Still slightly Starstruck
Back to top Go down
Setsuko
Academy Student
Academy Student
Setsuko

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:03 pm

Setsuko wasn't really the most social type of person, but then again not alot of people really where now a days, however now it would seem they got to the more delicate techinical stuff, their future and what sort of training it would involve. To Setsuko these things was more or less clear, as she knew what she wanted, and had strived to do good in those area's But now she'd be able to get some insight as to what her fellow team mates wanted to improve in.

Gincho was the first to answer, that was kinda a given, he had seemed the most eager through this entire meeting. She then tilted her head and said calmly. "Ninjutsu and combat strategies" She'd then shrug. "No preference as to which comes first" She felt calm and collected, and then turned her gaze towards Shiko, she figured weapon training would be her thing, unless she allready felt confident enough so that she thought she didn't need any further training in that department.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Hōzuki Shiko
It wasn't long before this whole serious introduction and training talk thing lost Shiko's interest. Even by the time Gincho offered a hand out for a shake, Shiko was staring off into the sky and picking her nose absently.

As all eyes fell on her, she seemed to return to reality and the realization that she was supposed to say something, her eyes flicking back from her fellow teammates to their sensei. Of course she had no idea what the question that had been asked of her was since she'd stopped listening the moment she'd arrived. Instead she just blurted the first thing that came to mind.

"Do rainbows really taste like Skittles? I haven't been able to catch one to find out." Perfect conversation starter.
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 0 • Chakra Control: 1
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:23 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya swore on his life that he would never ignore an important document placed in front of him again.

While two of his students seemed normal, there was definitely something off about his last one. He couldn't place it, but the way she acted and what she was saying...none of it seemed like a joke to him. It all seemed to be very real to her. Enya bit his lap, not sure about how he should proceed forward. He had faced a squad of shinobi before, but nothing like this.

"Okay then...well luckily I think I can help on all of those points," Enya said before looking to the last girl. "I've never caught one either, don't feel bad," was all he said before addressing the group. "Before we do anything else, how about each of you show me off a technique that you know. That way I can better guess where you are in terms of power and capability."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Sakuma Gincho
After shaking hands with Setsuko, Gincho gave Shiko an expectant look, then after a moment and it became clear she wasn't going to shake his hand, and he'd rather she didn't once she started picking her nose, he let it drop, frowning again. His expression was just starting to shift back to normal as he thought about Setsuko's answer, when Shiko spoke up again, and it froze.

What.

Turning slowly in place, Gincho stared at Enya instead, waiting to see how he'd handle it. It looked like he was treating her like a kid, so was she mentally damaged or something? How could they put him on a team with someone like her? Actually, how could they put someone like her on a team at all? If this wasn't some bizarre act, he'd be filing a complaint. Because that was how Kiri did things now apparently.

"Well, you've seen mine already.... er, I guess not seen..." Gincho took a moment to scratch the back of his head, then returned his hands to his pockets. "Should I do it again?"
Mood: What
Condition: Recovering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!   Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 8 Milestone - Genin Team Meeting: The First Step is Taken!
Page 1 of 1