Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

.: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Junko Ningyo
Not a single cloud hung in the bright orange sky of the late afternoon. As the sun set in the distance, over the great lake, several birds fluttered and squwarked about a village that literally floated in the crystal clear water of the majestic crater lake. It's building were of a much older fashion than those seen in many hidden villages, although they seemed to be far better maintained due to the revenue brought in by travelers. Rice paddies stretched across the crater wall as a testament to the villages age, determination and hard work.

A young boy sat on the edge of the village platforms with a puppy dog, fishing for the few species the village had introduced to the lake. He contently whistled a song to himself as he stared into the water, as if hoping to see the big fish he was hoping would grab his bait. As he patted his little puppy on its head, he noticed something dark in the water moving toward him.

"Oh boy, that fish looks huge! I'm gonna catch it!", he proclaimed.

Pulling his fishing line in and casting it out further, aiming for the shadow in the water that was slowly closing the gap between it and him. The big fish frustratingly moved straight past the hook and continued toward the edge of the platform as the boy pulled in his line and cast it shorter. It didn't happen however, as he could see the fish's shadow dart around the bait and hook yet again. When it had closed to within 10 metres of the platform, it picked up speed, as if it was coming for him! His puppy started to bark aggressively at the on coming marine life.

The fish suddenly leapt from the water, spraying the young boy and the dog with a blast of refreshing H20 as they screamed in fear. Landing on the platform the 'fish' put her duffle bag to the floor and patted herself down, smoothing out her clothes. She picked an aquatic plant off her shoulder and tossed it back into the water in disgust. Her soaked, purple hair stuck plastered down across her face as water dripped from her skirt and carrdigan, the wool of which seemed to have soaked up the most liquid. Running a hand through her hair, she flicked it out of her face and slicked it back while it dried.

"Hey lady, what's the big idea?!", the boy yelled at her while she checked that no fish had gone down her blouse.

"Sorry Kid, I can't swim...", the woman as she replied with a grin. She collected her duffle bag from the floor and headed toward the center of the village to the sound of squishy footsteps. The young boy couldn't help but sit there staring at her as she left.

"... WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!", the kid screamed, throwing his rod down at the insanity he had just witnessed.

Last edited by KasumiAsogi on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Kounin
Kounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:36 am

Kitsune took a long drag from a cigarette as she examined her surroundings. The tavern was a small one by any metric, barely large enough to hold the dozen or so people within its walls. The tavern keeper stood directly in front of her, an older man of about sixty who was as frail as he was timid. From their conversations she was able to discern that his family must have lived in the town for at least three generations, which was strange, given the fact that a good bulk of the floating village's inhabitants were either travelers or merchants. Still, she appreciated the conversation, which was a welcome break from the occasional hunter-nin from the Hidden Sand.

"Tell me, do you get many shinobi to these parts?" She exhaled patiently, taking in the smell of opium laced tobacco with a bit of nostalgia. Black Crows were a brand of cigarette unique to Suna, although even there they were hard to come by. Shinobi were generally discouraged from smoking them back home because of how addictive they were. Given her current circumstance, however, she was at liberty to smoke them as much as she damned pleased, a fact she did not intend to pass up on.

"We uhh... get some every now and then. To be honest, this place has become more of a place for other types of shinobi than the ones in official uniforms..." Kitsune chuckled, "You mean nukenin and mercenaries, huh? For some reason, I'm not all that surprised..." She looked around at the other ten or so inhabitants of the room. Yeah, these guys are definitely not the diplomatic type, that's for sure. Even if they aren't shinobi, they don't exactly strike me as priests either. She sighed, "Well, like I said, I'm only interested in having a place to crash for the next few nights. I don't bring any trouble and as you can see," she wiggled her knuckle knives innocently, "I'm only armed with standard protection."
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Junko Ningyo

Junko stopped in front of the tavern staring at the door as she pondered whether she should waste her money on yet another tavern for the night. Being a puppet, she didn't need much sleep, food or drink as her human components only required minimal maintenence in that regard. The only reason she even seemed to be breathing normally was to regulate her electronic components internal temperatures. She could have spent the night at the bottom of the lake if she was forced to, without to much discomfort.She could have kept walking through the night, it wasn't like her legs ever got tired or her feet ever got sore.

It was really more that her appearence of a petite young woman always made her a target for thieves and bandits. Not that she couldn't handle them, just that she hated trying to beat her way through group after group all night. Perhaps that was what the humans referred to as 'mental fatigue'? It was always more peaceful to just hang at the local taverns until morning, it helped to cure some of her loneliness she felt when she was away from the other Yokai too. Besides all of that, she was in desperate need of a private place to dry her clothes. She personally had no problems doing it in the street but organics had a tendency to freak out about it because of her external appearence.

With a sigh of defeat Junko brushed her hair down across her eyepatch to cover it before she pushed the door open and walked inside. Her boots still making a noticable squishing sound despite her previously draining all the water out of them. Squishing her way up to the bar and Junko planted herself in a seat next to a woman with tattoo's across one arm. The woman was smoking a cigarette and brandishing some rather well crafted knuckle knives at the bartender. Observing her state of dress Junko's inital guess was that she was either the village drunk or the village floozy (Or drunken floozy) but the way she and the bartender were interacting, she may have been an out of towner herself.

Sliding a considerable stack of money from her waterproof duffle bag onto the bar, "Hey old timer, can I get a room and something cold to drink?", Junko requested. She did a quick glance of the room, finishing off with a second look at the woman next to her, giving her a cheeky smirk before adding, "And bottles of Sake for the tavern patrons please?"

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Kounin
Kounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:08 am

Kitsune started when she heard the kunoichi's voice, "Well, it looks like we have a fellow drinker. In that case, why not skip the warmup with sake and head straight for the real thing? Give us a pitcher of your strongest shochu, old man, my treat." Kitsune offered her own cash before chuckling, "After all, alcohol can make comrades of the most distant strangers." She poured the shochu into two shot glasses before she offered the woman sitting by her one. Kitsune was already curious about the strange kunoichi. All jounin level shinobi possessed some capacity to sense nearby life and chakra; while it was nowhere near sensory ninja level, that skill allowed jounin to sense killing intent and malevolent chakras. Yet, for all her skill, Kitsune had not been able to sense the presence of the woman beside her, almost as if she... had no chakra. She smirked; either this lady was really skilled, other-worldly or both. Hopefully, she'd be able to get the truth out of her with a couple of drinks.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:28 am

Hideo Hyuuga

"Bait." Hideo responded to the Hokage in his office. "You're fishing for bandits and I'm bait." Hideo remembered the conversation as though he had just left the office though it had been nearly a week of travel for the blindfolded man to make it through the pass and up to this village, his appearance, to the untrained eye he was a blind man traveling by himself an easy target for an interested party. Though the Hokage dismissed his blunt appraisal of the job he didn't say Hideo was wrong. So really it was just a recon missions but Hideo couldn't help but have misgivings in how it was presented.

Still, the young man had reached the town with little hassle, still the man could feel the eyes on him as he walked slowly, elegantly through the town as dignified as any member of his family would make seem. He'd had a plan to follow the trails above the town, however it'd been a long trip and Hideo was tired he would need to rest.

He marched into town as dignified as a blind man could using his walking cane, a shikomizue, to probe his steps, taking each one deliberate. His stance and motion was unnaturally graceful for someone denied sight. Though no-one in town seemed to pick up on the subtle nuances of his slow deliberate movement.

"Thank you." He said to the village who held the door open for him at the tavern. It smelled of Fine Tobacco and cheap opium, good liquor and stale ale. It wasn't a place his family would like to see Hideo however he wasn't here because he wished to be, it was a small out of the way town, and in the line of duty there was no shaming his family.

The blinded man took a few moments to to get his bearings, when really he was scoping out the room, the bar tender, and the two ladies... one of which was a lot more than a normal woman, a puppet of some kind or with a lot of work done. The other was a professional, however the way she held herself, drank and how the cloud of opium and tobacco was thickest around her, it was more likely that she was a vagrant of some kind, possibly a missing-nin. He could hear the metallic sounds of finely made weapons shifting in their holster as the woman shifted her balance when drinking, she was someone with quite a bit of agility used to being off balance, again reinforcing that she was a professional Shinobi.

The other woman was hard to read, he'd not really had much to base his observations against, outside the fact that she was very different that most everything he'd seen before. As Hideo moved by her he could hear whine machines when she moved, she also like warm electronics, silicon, wires and solder, she wasn't causing much of a stir, which meant she was fairly normal looking. So he would play along.

He was moving even more slowly, his stick touching the chair legs as he passed by, each step again deliberate, no sense rushing as he moved around working his way through the bar to an open seat one space separated from the two women to the professional woman's right. He sat himself with his weapon, the Shikomizue nestled neatly between his legs as he scooted himself forward. "Ale please. and nuts." He requested kindly, he was a guest after all, he could smell the nuts behind the bar, they were mixed cashews, Hideo's favorite.

There wasn't much to stop him from getting a drink or two to take the day's edge off right? Not like he would get drunk and act a fool in front of two lovely ladies.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:15 am

With creation of this lake, the inhabitants of this village found ways to begin a fish population and help manage its growth until it became plentiful enough to farm.... Sitting in the back corner of the tavern, a chilled glass of water resting in front of him on the table, Surama explored the depths of his mind.  He held a note pad and writing utensil, writing quick notes on what he had learned from speaking with the villagers that day.  After a few minutes of notes, he began to stare emptily at the condensation forming on the glass.  He enjoyed this life style he lived in, even though it was a lonely one.  However, being the reserved type that he was, it normally did not bother him.  He thought back to the last location he visited.  Close knit families and groups of family surrounded him as he explored the village.

He shook his head.  I have no reasons to be thinking this.  I chose this life and I enjoy it.  I've learned so much since I set out and that is nothing compared to whats left to be learned.  He enjoyed the peacefulness that surrounded this small village.  He took a sip of water.  He began to feel slightly drowsy. Damn, I didn't sleep much lately... He flipped the hood of his jacket over his head and sat back in his chair, drifting off to light sleep.

Three hours later, he slowly came back into the world of the living.  He groggily checked to make sure all of his equipment was around him, without leaving his asleep.  He chuckled, remembering that nothing could have happened like that in this village.  He rubbed his eyes and looked up to the bar, where he noticed three odd characters having a drink.  With his hood still up, he sat back in his chair and sighed quietly. When did I sleep at the base of a freakshow, he thought.  He closed his eyes, tilted his head toward the ceiling, and began to wrack his brain of the things he wanted to remember, from new herbs he'd learned about, to poisonous berries.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:43 am

Junko Ningyo

Junko's offer of free alcohol was a resounding success, peaking the interest of the tattoed woman quite quickly. As least it didn't take long to strike up some sort of conversation, it meant that the rest of the night was going to be more engaging than she had expected. With the offer of a different sort of beverage to the Sake, Junko sat and waited patiently as her recently acquired drinking buddy poured them both a shot of something she wasn't very familiar with. That being said, it would have been considerably impolite to refuse her alcoholic offering.

"I appreciate the sentiment there, kompai!", Junko assured her as she downed the shot, throwing her head back to do it. Settling the glass back down on the bar top Junk offered her hand out to Kitsune, "I'm Junko by the way. Junko Ningyo".

The bartender and his wife hurried around serving bottles of sake to each of the patrons tables. The commotion from it was enough to hide the quiet arrival of the young blind man from Junko until he was already sitting across from the woman with tattoos. The old man only briefly stopped at the corner table occupied by the hooded man to set down a bottle and saucers for him, explaining "Compliments of the young lady with dark hair, sir". After fixing the rest of the patrons, he returned to the bar and repeated the same to Hideo as he set him up with a bottle and saucers of his own.

"Were you going to be staying here for the night sir?", the Barkeeper asked Hideo politely.

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Kounin
Kounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:58 am

"Oh? Well, kanpai!" Kitsune downed the shot a split second after Junko, grunting slightly as the alcohol warmed her insides. "The name's Kitsune. I've been in this shithole of a town for only a day or so. Can't believe that places like this still exist." That was a bit of a lie, seeing as to how the Suna runaway had spent the better part of her childhood in the Wind Country countryside. In fact, her hometown was not too unlike the one that she found herself in now, the only difference being that instead of having rice as its primary export, it exported poppies. It had always been a point of insecurity for her when she was a shinobi. She always felt like a foreigner when the other shinobi of the Forces discussed the carnivals and street performances that were a normal part of their growing up. In her mind's eye, a cart was high technology, so her first interaction with the complex machinery of the Puppet Corps was a big shock, to say the least. It took her five years to get the hang of those city accents but even today, to the trained ear of a Suna native, she still had remnants of that unique Suna country drawl.

Kitsune sucked on her cigarette once more before extending her pack to Junko, "Cigarette? They have a bit of a pop to them, if you catch my drift." As she spoke, she noticed the arrival of the blind man, whose gait was a bit poised for someone without sight. When he took a seat by her, she grabbed the bottle of shochu from the bartender and filled the three glasses with alcohol. No point in being social if she only limited her companionship to one, right? "Hey, I know you can't see, but join us in this drink. Our treat."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:34 am

Hideo Hyuuga

Maybe there was an upside to being bait after all? When bade by the woman Hideo switched seats slowly moving everything over, he'd touched his beer and the dish the nuts were in once, along with the saucer of sake, and was quick to slide them over to his new seat right next to Kitsune. "Thank you, I'm Hideo. It's nice to meet both of you." Though he'd noticed the man in the back of the room when he'd come in he didn't bother him because he'd been asleep, though that was no longer the case.

"Yes I'll be needing a room for the night." He passed back to the bartender in no uncertain terms. Though he wasn't beyond sharing a room with one of the ladies...

"Kanpai." Hideo cheered in a mellow tone before downing the shared alcohol, "thank you, that hit the spot after a long day of travel." His manner of speaking was elegant and formal, though he couldn't see the two it was always nice to make friends with the pretty ladies. He would continue to sip on his ale as their conversation would go on, stopping every few sips to eat a few cashews.

"What brings you fine young ladies so far out into the hinterlands?" Hideo expected lies and deceit, especially from the professional, however it was a good conversation starter.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:54 am

Surama observed the waiter walking up to him with a small glass.  He politely shook his head as she offered the glass, showing that he did not want to partake in the drink that had been purchased for him.  He continued to observe the other patrons from the corner as he took a small sip of water.  As he looked the way of the three travelers, one caught his attention.  Is it the purple hair?  No, that isn't too out of place. He questioned the character within his head.  It is as if shes lifeless.  Almost... The hint of a smile appeared the the right corner of his lips.  ...Puppet like.  What an interesting development that would be!  A living puppet! Is such a thing even possible?  Could string affect such a creature?  Can it smell? Taste...?  His eyes had moved to the his notebook and pencil as his mind was racing with all of these possibilities. I shouldn't get my hopes or ideas out of line. I could be completely wrong.....  He crossed his arms on the table and placed his head into his forearms, letting out a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:06 am

Junko Ningyo

(This post is unrecoverable because of my own stupidity v.v' *sigh*. My apologises guys)

Last edited by KasumiAsogi on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Kounin
Kounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:21 am

Kitsune let out a relaxed sigh as the opiates kicked in, "Hideo, huh? What a nice name... Mine is Kitsune and she is Junko. What am I doing here again? Oh yes, I'm passing through on my way to Otogakure. Heard there was a need there for a person with my type of skills." She grazed her leg suggestively against Hideo's before continuing, "Didn't know you were the fighting type, Junko-chan. What type of job did you just finish? If I could take a guess, you were probably fighting the reincarnation of the Sage of Six Paths, amirite or amirite?" Kitsune gave a light-hearted chuckle before leaning back in her seat. She didn't know how believable her prostitution cover was, but she figured it would at least lessen the chance that they discover that she was in fact a missing-nin with a bounty on her head. She couldn't give away too much too soon, especially since that Hideo guy had the mannerisms and speech of a Fire country nobleman (relative of the Daimyo, perhaps). For now, the less they knew, the better.

Then there was that odd guy in the back of the room, who she wasn't sure was eavesdropping or was too drunk to care. If anyone was a hunter-nin based on their mannerisms, it'd probably be him. She'd have to find a way to confront him at some point tonight... The town was small enough that she could probably get away with killing him, although that would also mean that she'd be forced to fight her new friend. Maybe if she took the noble hostage she could negotiate her escape? Or if she were quick enough she could just level the whole place and...

Kitsune shook her head as she put out the cigarette. There was no telling how strong these guys were or if they even knew about the pretty hefty sum that Suna was offering for her return. She would have to play it safe until she had better info, "Are you guys staying here for the night? Maybe we could split a room. I never liked sleeping on my own..."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:49 pm

Hideo Hyuuga

When Kitsune rubbed her leg against his, Hideo turned his head towards her, as though to look at the woman, however he stopped and turned his head back forward a slight smile on his face. "I see. It seems we're both in service professions." Hideo responded getting her drift. "I'm a traveling Masseur, I just spent the last few months in fire country now I'm moving on for greener pastures. Satisfied customers and all. I'm sure you're familiar with my plight." Hideo removed his silk gloves revealing rather supple hands, not the hands of a warrior by any means.

The thought of the mechanical girl as a fighter didn't alarm him. There were stories of warriors from the past giving up their bodies to be puppets so that they could transcend being a warrior. Though she didn't strike him as the type to do that. There would be a lot more information he needed before she moved down the the yellow threat level that Kitsune sat at. Though both were mostly ruled out by as bandits.

"I think that would be a good idea." Hideo said about the room. After all he didn't want these two to leave his sight or more accurately area of perception.

Speaking of perception, it was obvious to anyone that the man in the back of the room had taken a major interest in the three of them sitting there. Was he a hunter-nin? No, that wasn't a bingo book he was checking out it was scratch paper, he wasn't writing on anything but blank paper. Pencil over ink had a slightly different sound. Though he couldn't really tell from just sound what strokes were being written or drawn he knew the man wasn't just some writer. He might even be one of the bandits scouting them for robbery when the left town. Hideo would keep paying attention.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:38 pm

The girl sitting next to the puppet girl seems recognizable. Have we met? No, thats not possible. But then how come she sticks out so vigorously to me? Surama rubbed the skin at the top right of his ear that met his single red earring. OH! The book! The memory clicked into his mind and immediately he reached for his back pocket, but he stopped himself. Not here. He stood up slowly, leaving his bag and notebook, and walked to the restroom. He stood in front of the small mirror that was hanging on the wall and reached into his back pocket. Pulling out a small book, Surama began to flip through the pages. He stopped on a page with a familiar picture. I knew I'd seen her before. Kitsune? No family name? Interesting...

Being a wandering ninja, he'd had his fair share of run ins with the characters whose names were written in Bingo books. Moving from location to location, he would always make an attempt to update the bingo book he held. He was not a hunter-nin by any means, but having the names helped out significantly. Whenever there would be a character whose name was in the book, he would make note to avoid them if they were deemed a higher threat. Tsk, what am I doing? I hate dealing with these type of people. Fighting for money is a hassle. He slipped the small notebook back into his back pocket. He proceeded to use the facilities and walked out, the total time of his absence being five minutes, and returned to his table. He had the faintest smile on his face. It's worth a shot... He leaned forward, putting his head lazily into his left hand, supported by the elbow resting on the table. He placed his right forearm and hand on the table, and began to slightly twitch his fingers. He attempted to send chakra strings to the puppet-like female from the group of three. He wanted to connect it to the elbows, hands, neck and back of the head. If it worked, he would move them slightly, testing the neck by moving it in a circle, then have the right hand curl into a fist and slam into the table.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Junko Ningyo

Junko watched as Kitsune introduced the pair to Hideo and rubbed her leg up against Hideo. It seemed to get their new friends attention though as he announced his own profession as a masseur. Junko observed the exchange with great interest, watching the two humans exchange with a subtlety that Junko could only imagine. She wasn't completely inept, she knew Kitsune's gesture implied sexual overtones, it was just the way she performed the action. Junko always came across as awkward and clumsy when she tried to use any sort of sexuality. Junko's thoughts were interupted by Kitsune showing interest in her work, replacing the Puppet's curiousity with pride.

"Is it so hard to imagine? I was born to fight, I suppose you could say, but my jobs aren't anywhere near as interesting as fighting something legendary like the Sage of Six Paths. I solve problems for clients mostly, plus I work some body guard jobs and the odd high paying Missing-nin bounties that come our way. You might have heard of the group I work for? The Yokai Seven?", Junko proclaimed proudly as she took the inititive to pour the trio another round of shots from Kitsune's bottle of Shochu. She downed the shot, smashing the glass back down on the counter and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Junko's eyes went wide as she felt, what the organic would refer to as, a chill running up her artificial spine as Surama's strings attached themselves to her. She was helpless as her own body betrayed her, rolling her neck in a very organic way, showing off just how detailed Kaito Corporation designed her with. As Kitsune and Hideo talked about sharing a room, Junko watched in horror as her hand clenched firmly into a fist and slammed into the bar top. The loud thump rang through the entire bar, as the bottles on and behind it clinked together and rattled.

Grabbing her fist with her left hand, she pulled it away from the counter and held it firmly against her chest. She tried not to show the fear she inwardly felt, she had never done anything like that before, it was the first time she had ever malfunctioned in such a way. She had never experienced an event where she had ever lost control of her body like that!

Flustered and still confused as to what happened, Junko quickly tried to think of something to say, "Um, uh... then it's settled!", she said using her seemingly functioning left hand to hit the counter again, although much lighter this time, "You two are staying with me tonight!".

If she was malfunctioning Junko wasn't sure if that was such a good idea, but she needed someway to play off what she had just done...

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Kounin
Kounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 10:43 pm

As soon as Hideo revealed his soft hands to the two ladies, Kitsune chuckled, "Heh, you really do have good hands for the massaging trade. I'm sure you must have earned your keep." Kitsune kept her hands gloved as she ran her fingers through her hair. Even she knew that taking off her gloves would blow her cover; the coarse texture (as well as deep cars) of her palms would have given her away. Instead, she occupied herself by tying her knuckle knives on her hip with a string; it didn't look like she would be needing them any time soon.

Her muscles tensed, however, when Junko told them the details of her work. H-Hunting missing-nin? Fuckin' ay, Kitsune, you've really outdone yourself this time. Giving your real name to a member of the Yokai Seven?! Well, at least it doesn't look like she recognizes me... Maybe if I keep a low profile, I won't have to do anything extreme... Besides, the only Yokai member that could even recognize me would be that bitch Sayuri. And even then, I'd welcome a chance to take her head. Kitsune was one of the many shinobi to have been defeated by the Yokai Seven legend the fatal night that the Yakuza decided to attack the Water Daimyo's home. Granted, she escaped at the first opportunity, but she still could not get over the humiliating defeat, despite having no allegiance to the Yakuza. As far as she was concerned, the Yokai Seven were more dangerous than the occasional Suna hunter nin that she encountered.

Kitsune's thoughts were interrupted when Junko's fist smashed onto the bar top. That was certainly... strange. Still, the invitation to spend a night together was one that she could not pass up, especially if she had a connection to Sayuri. For now, Kitsune would maintain her act, "Hey, I'll drink to that!" She took the shot, though her eyes stayed on Junko throughout.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:29 am

Hideo Hyuuga

"Yes I do, would you care to try me?" Hideo queried, of course he would be talking free of charge, masseur may have been his cover but he was at least as skilled in it as a novice, not to mention his dexterity and the Hyuuga training that he adapted to be able to get by with natural talent, and a few oils and lotions.

For someone as perceptive as Hideo the man in the corners activity or lack there of and Junko's fist smash into the bar was a little too coincidental. Still Hideo turned his head at the loud noise, as though he were genuinely shocked and surprised. However she played it off by inviting the two of them to her room for the night, it seemed she was far too innocent to realize just exactly what that entailed especially how himself and Kitsune had been talking. "Sure if that's what you wish, perhaps I'll give you a trial of my services as well." Hideo knew she wasn't human, but a normal blind man wouldn't know that now would he?

Hideo raised his glass with Kitsune and finished the drink with her setting the cup daintily down on the table.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:44 am

Surama chuckled to himself when he saw it worked. Interesting... He looked at the glove on his right hand for a moment, closed his eyes and pushed himself back from the table. He stood up, closed his note book and placed it, along with his pencil, into his bag. The bag had a single sling that would run from on shoulder to the opposite corner of the back. He put it on, a black umbrella sticking out from the half zipped pocket.

He quickly drank the remaining portion of his water and walked over to the group of three. He approached from the side of the missing-nin and looked at he bartender. "I'd like a room please," He said in a quiet voice as he reached his hand out to pay for the night. The bartender looked him up and down, took his money, and handed him a slightly rusted key to his room. Room 2? He thought as he noticed a small 2 etched into the base of the key. The bartender nodded to him as if to say that is all he needed. Surama nodded back, gave a quick glance to the three travelers next to him and then turned on his heel and walked away to his room to shower and sleep, although he had a feeling he would not be sleeping tonight. Although, whether it was worry of attack or simply his continuing troubles sleeping, he could not pinpoint a reason for this feeling.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:23 pm

Junko Ningyo

Junko was surprised her terrible acting was that good, neither of her two friends seemed to react negatively to her malfunction. She was still concerned for their safety though, neither of them were Ninja and if her malfunctions got worse they could be in danger spending the night with her. There was just no way of warning them without giving her artificial nature away and the last thing she wanted to do was scare off her new friends. Get a hold of yourself Junko, you're going to make them think you're as weird as you actually are!

Her new friends seemed to agree to stay with her at any rate which she was sure was a good sign. It took some of her doubts away and replaced with the thoughts of the night to come. She took no notice of the man coming up from the corner and asking for a room, instead she tried to invision what an adult slumber party played out like. The only thing she knew were from those novels her fellow Yokai Akane kept hidden from her father, a prospect that made her face turn pink from embarassment. Not an easy task when she had no real blood flow. The situation wasn't helped by Hideo offering a massage, which only made her face glow a brighter shade of pink.

"I've, uh, never had, uh, massage before", she babbled, all flustered, "Have you Kitsune?", she inquired of her new friend.

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Kounin
Kounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:20 pm

Kitsune shrugged, "Yeah, I've had a few here and there, they're great, I promise, especially if Pillow-Palms there is giving them." She gave Junko a reassuring smile as the strange hooded man from the back of the room walked up and grabbed his key. Room 2, huh? Well, he may not be a missing-nin, but I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. I can never be too cautious, right? She slid off the barstool with catlike grace and leaned over the bar provocatively, giving her two companions a good view. "What room will we be staying in old man? Oh, come now, don't act like you never had your own fair share of youth when you were our age!" The bartender's face immediately reddened as Kitsune let out a rather unrestrained laugh, "Relax old man, nothing that you've never seen before." This was, of course, not true, as the old man had married his childhood sweetheart as soon as he was of age. In fact, the idea of having casual relations as a young man had never crossed his mind, or if it did, it was immediately condemned for the sin that it was. Not that these kids would ever understand what that meant...
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:54 pm

Hideo Hyuuga

Hideo payed little mind as the man got up and approached the counter, he observed him casually, letting him order a key and take off for his room. Hideo wasn't quite sure why he approached the counter by the Kitsune but he had his reasons perhaps scoping out his new friend. It made no difference to Hideo.

"Don't worry Junko-san I'll be especially gentle with you." He spoke calmly in a relaxed tone, as casual as he had been before, turning his head sideways to speak directly to the girl as Kitsune leaned over the counter. A view from the back-end that was totally wasted on Hideo for obvious reasons.

For now he would let Kitsune do the talking, she was after all provocative enough to be convincing. At least for what he'd known of her, he was fairly sure.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:09 am

Surama walked down the hallway, looking at the room numbers as he passed. He tossed the key repeatedly into the air and caught it until he reached the room he'd been given. He looked at the key and then attempted to unlock the door. He heard a click and attempted to push the door open. What the hell... The door stayed glued shut. He pushed his body slightly into it and the only result was a bang from the action. "Oh!" He heard the bartender shout, looking at him. "That's the door that needs to be forced open. Sorry about that!" Surama glanced to the bartender then right back to the door. "Tch... What a pain," he mumbled as he he raised his right foot and kicked the door in. A loud slam echoed throughout the tavern as he turned to walk back to the bartender. "Here..." He mumbled as he tossed the man the key and returned to his room. "Oh, don't close the door 'cause I'm not gonna help ya' out of there!" Surama simply waved his hand as he walked away to show he acknowledged the statement.

Walking into the room, he slid his pack off his back and tossed it onto the bed. He reached back to close the door, but slipped and promptly slammed the door close. Well.... shit... He thought with a dejected look on his face. He looked for a window, and the only one was a tiny one closer to the roof. Ah well, I'll just break it down when I leave. He unstrapped the short sword hanging around his waste and set it on the small table next to the bed. After a quick cleaning in the shower, he put on a new black hoodie, this one with a single chain hanging in a U shape starting from either side of the zipper just below his collarbone and down towards his stomach. The hood was also slightly larger and wider than the one he had previously worn. He searched through his bag, laying the bingo book next to it on the bed, and pulled out a book he was in the process of reading. He walked to the wall, plopped down and leaned against it, unaware that on the other side of the thin wall was the final available room in the tavern. He sighed, rubbed his right eye gently, then began to throw himself into the book.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:22 am

Junko Ningyo

Junko was starting to get the impression that she had made a terrible mistake using an invitation as a cover up. Despite her reservations, she wasn't about to back out now after offering such hospitality to her new friends already. She was a little bit worried about this massage though, regardless of the sexual implications, she was concerned about her lack of muscle tissue to massage. With a sigh, Junko returned her thoughts to thinking of excuses out of the situation as Hideo tried to reassure her about the gentleness of his technique.

"I guess so... I uh, think I might have to much tension for you to work out", Junko tried, still delivered clumsily and awkward as with all of her lies. She had to think of some way to keep them occupied, just until she gauged their reactions to her artificial nature. She wondered if these people would be interested in the sport of pillow fighting instead, like she and Akane used to do when she was still young. Pillow fighting competition with her new friends would be much more fun then massages, especially after she defeated them both and was declared pillow fighting champion!

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Kounin
Kounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Kitsune grabbed the key from the bartender waved her two new companions over, "Looks like we'll be staying in room 7. Perhaps we should put a rain check on the massage until tomorrow, I might just hit the sack early today." Kitsune could tell that Junko was not totally excited for the massage. There was no reason to force the poor girl into such an uncomfortable position, especially with two strangers she had just met. Besides, the earlier they fell asleep, the easier it would be to sneak out and "take care" of that strange man in the cloak. She was not entirely comfortable with his demeanor, which was a little too reserved to not be dangerous. She would have to see...

Kitsune led the way to their room, where two cots were neatly set up. She let out an ungraceful yawn, "You two can get the cots. I'll sleep on the floor, better for my back." She plopped down with all the grace of rabid wolf, spreading her limbs in starlike fashion as her two companions entered.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:48 am

Hideo Hyuuga

"Perhaps you're right." Hideo finally relented with a shrug, "There is always tomorrow." And there was, he wasn't going to just let the two lovely ladies walk off without being able to get new clients. Finishing his drink Hideo stood from the bar. "Thank you." the pulled a few oddly folded bills out of his wallet and placed them on the bar for the drinks.

Using his Shikomizue as a cane he traversed to the wall, and counted the doors as he went counting up to seven. It might have seemed like an evolution, but such things were small obstacles to such a man as Hideo, who used his cane to make sure he didn't trip over anything.

Upon entering the room, he moved carefully over to the first cot closest to the bed and sat down. "Sure you'll be fine down there?" Hideo asked slightly concerned for her well being. It was odd that such an establishment didn't have full beds. Simply cots... or maybe the bartender thought that the cots wouldn't be used at all due to... other activities.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.   .: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :. Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Nightmare on Elm's Peak! :.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: The World :: Travel-
Jump to: