Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Osore Ankoku

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Osore Ankoku Empty
PostSubject: Osore Ankoku   Osore Ankoku EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Character Description

Osore Ankoku River_of_Souls_by_dream_iris

Basic Information

Account Name: Nyrax123
Character Name: Osore Ankoku
Height: 5'8
Weight: 150 lbs
Personality: Creepy and foreboding, Osore has a way to make everyone around him feel nervous. He believes firmly in psychological warfare, wanting to do anything it takes to accomplish his objective...whether they are known or not.

Basic Info Continued

Village: Formerly Kiri
Weapon(s): (What general weapons they carry/use)
Fighting Style: Osore believes in psychological warfare. While many don't know this about him, he always use genjutsus in order to call upon his enemy's greatest fears. Once this technique is used, any technique used by Osore begins to become influenced by this fear. For example, shadow clones created by Osore might start to resemble people that the enemy fears. After this, Osore is an assassin and frequently uses long range attacks or poisoned daggers to kill his enemy quickly.

History

Osore was born the son of a poor shinobi family, one that desperately wanted to become one of the elite in Kiri. Instead of sending Osore to the normal academy, the family requested to train him personally. Instead of training him with the academy techniques, the family decided to pull back on ancient Kiri traditions of bloodlust and brutality. His training began, and as a child...Osore didn't question his family. When the time came for his acceptance test, the boy graduated with higher marks than anyone in his grade.

His performances on missions were outstanding, as he worked on his moves in his own time. He rarely socialized with anyone, as his family encouraged him to see everyone as an enemy. The idea grew in Osore's head like a disease, as he constantly saw any attempt at socializing as an attempt to distract him from his training and make him weak. Osore made no friends, no allies, made contact with almost no one. All he did was serve and kill. It wasn't long before rumors began to spread, that Osore was the reincarnation of the ancient warrior Zabuza, "The Demon of Kiri"

As the years passed, the time came when Osore began to take on his own missions, not believing that he needed the village's permission to strike out at his enemies. One day, Kiri received word that an outpost on the edge of Kumo had been destroyed. Everyone inside of it was killed, their hearts ripped out and place in a pile on the floor next to the burned corpses. On the wall in blood was written, "Your attempts to spy on us have failed. Long live Kiri." Lastly, the commander of the outpost was found hanged, by a barbwire of all things.

The king of tactics and warfare were familiar. Kiri, who had been trying to get on better terms with the other villages decided that the only thing left to do was turn over Osore in order to save their own reputation. They needed to be as far away from this as possible. When the village went to rest Osore, they found no sign of the boy...none of him at least. The boy's parents lay dead at their feet. Once again, they found a message written on the wall from him:

"The Underworld

They say it doesn't exist. A mythical land haunted by ghosts and ghouls. Tales to frighten children. But I know better...

I have been there...

When I first set foot there, I immediately knew something was wrong at that place. My skin crawled! And in the pit of my stomach, I felt a terrible revulsion... Life didn't belong there, but I also knew, deep inside I knew, that the realm welcomed me...They wanted me! As I wandered deeper, I saw death all around me! Ghostly trees, grass and flowers engulfed me. In their horrifying radiance! It was so quiet and so beautiful...

I passed my hand through a spectral leaf, fluttering in the wind, but there was no wind. That was when I understood that death was another world... And I was at it's door! Then I heard the song... The snake's song! My companion cried out in terror and fell to his knees! I embraced him, I told him he had nothing to fear before I broke his neck. He was going to a better place! I will take them all....

To a better place."

Character Stats

Stamina: 6
Speed: 6
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 10
Chakra Control: 6
Back to top Go down

Osore Ankoku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: Registration :: Character Creation-