Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:54 pm

“When I feel powerless I tend to get that way”, Kiba muttered to the side. How could she blame him? These guys were stronger than anyone he had ever even heard of. When those three alone attacked Kiba was honestly worried that his entire clan was about to be wiped out before his eyes. She had dealt with him the most and yet Kiba had no idea what was supposed to happen. They kept just giving back story, and while Kiba wanted to know more about his daughter, he had the rest of his life to find out when she was born. He just looked away for a moment. He didn’t even know what to say at this point. And worst of all his own daughter, his own blood……………..was a cat lover.

Shino took a step forward. “Well I suppose that is something then”, he remarked slowly. The fact that Youki lost Akatsuki was definitely good news no matter how you looked at it. Considering Deino’s words he could only assume that Deidara hooked up with Ino. Well the hair did match he would give them that. “She still works there”, Shino said simply. “She seems to yell at Sakura even more though”, he admitted. He turned back to Tsukiko. “So what can we do then? Is there anything you need from us”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Tsukiko shook her head. "No. I was hoping that I wouldn't meet up with any of you just for the fact it would save me from having to make you forget what you've learned. Things work out without our interference... If we let you remember us, things would end badly... You and Aaliyah have kids, but how do we know that our presence here might not make you more comfortable, which ends up ending her life or yours?" She asked, shaking her head. "Youki is suspicious enough as it is. He doesn't need any help."

Rubbing the back of her head, she walked over to Kiba, taking his hand. "Look at me." She siad seriously. "I have a different interpretation of things than you... I see learning how cats communicate as something to interfere with Cyon's commands to his own partner. I'm naturally observant." She seemed to know what he was thinking about her being a traitor. "There's only one cat I like, and he thinks he's a dog. He can speak too, I taught him how to, just like how my partners can speak to me." She bit her lip for a moment.

Dogs could learn to speak English as long as they were taught it. Smiling at her younger father, her long fangs showed in his mirrored smile. "I love you daddy, and nothing will change what I am. I could show you one of my partners if you want, the one I found and raised since he was a week old?" She said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Shino gave a nod. So they weren’t going to remember any of this? That was a shame, he had really rather wanted to remember what his daughter was going to look like, and hearing that they were successful shinobi only caused him to be even more proud of them. “That makes sense”, he remarked with a small nod. “Do what you feel is best, obviously the next generation is quite capable”, he remarked as he took Aaliyah’s hand into his own.

Kiba turned to look at his daughter as she took his hand and made him look at her. As she spoke he just gave a weak smile and looked down at her hand. She was explaining herself to him. How arrogant was he? As she offered to show him her partner he just shook his head. He took a few steps forward and kissed her forehead. “Forgive me for being stubborn”, he said with a smile. “I can tell just by looking at you that in the future I must be so proud of you, hearing this I just hope that I remind myself everyday why I love you”, he said softly. “I love you my daughter, and nothing will ever change that. I only look forward to raising you, and I hope that I show that love to you constantly”, he said softly as he looked up at her. “I am so proud of you”, he said as he put a hand to her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Aaliyah smirked and closed her hand around Shino's. She felt really comfortable around him now. It worked out. Sharla knew who she was, which meant that she survived Youki and got away. He was alive, but... she was free from him. She had to be, right?

Tsukiko smiled at him. "You're apologizing to me for being what you are?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "Oh!" She took a few steps back. She held her fingers in the tiget sign and fire moved around her body, completely blocking her body from view. As it disappeared, she was completely dressed in her own cloths. A tight black shirt that had what looked like a band logo on it. Her jeans where dark blue and stopped around her knees, a long studded belt was around her waist and seemed to be almost double the size of her waist, leaving quite a bit of extra wrap around. "So..." She said, looking over at him. "Do you want to see my first partner?" She asked, grinning cheekily at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:18 am

Kiba just raised an eyebrow as Tsukiko leapt back and suddenly summoned some sort of fire wall. He just blinked once and scratched his head. “Yeah I was going to ask why you dressed in my clothes but I suppose that you weren’t all there back then”, he said with a laugh. “Hey where did my clothes go?”, he asked with a small laugh. He gave a small smile and finally decided to just give in. “Sure, you sound very proud of him since you are giving him one of my famous smiles”, he said as he grinned right back at her. “Now I have to see this guy to satisfy my own curiosity”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:27 am

Tsukiko pulled a kunai out of his kunai pouch and nodded. "I raised him." She said, taking a few steps back. "he's my baby... You should have seen the training I put him through. They banned me from the Nara estate because Balto's favorite meat is deer." She added with a slightly darker smile. She put her left hand in a strange pattern and then put her hand on the ground, a giant summoning contract radiating 360 degrees around her. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!"

Traditionally there was a small amount of smoke that cleared to reveal a summon, but this one had ten times the normal amount of smoke, and when it cleared there was a much larger summon. Tsukiko slid from his back and when she hit the ground, the dog was taller than she was.It it would be guessed, he stood at around 5'6 or 5'7. He moved over to her, licking her face and rubbing against her. From his size, he could easily kill her if he wanted too. His fur was pure white and he was much too large to be an Inuzuka dog. "He;s beautiful huh?" She asked, rubbing his face. "He's a demi-wolf..." She grinned again, looking over at Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:19 am

Kiba raised an eyebrow as he saw Tsukiko taking several steps back. What exactly was she doing? He raised a curious eyebrow as she said that his favorite meat was deer. What did he go hunting for them or something? His questions of course were going to be explained soon enough as she made the hand signs for the summoning jutsu.

Kiba’s eyes widened as he saw the amount of smoke that came from her technique. If the smoke was that much, then she was summoning something big, very, very, big. Kiba let out a low whistle as all the smoke began to clear, leaving him able to see the creature for what it really was. So she had gone with a wolf instead of a dog? Well that was really her choice, after all that’s even what his mother used as a partner. He just grinned and took a few steps closer to get a better look at the thing. “Impressive, I bet grandma is proud”, he said with a joking laugh.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Tsukiko smiled as he rubbed against her and licked her face. Despite how large he was in comparison to her, it showed that she was dominant over him. She rubbed his face and smiled. "Yeah, I found him and raised him, so I guess. He's only half wolf though, not that you can tell from his features..." She said, rubbing his nose. "You should see him hunt though, it's pretty cool." She started to scratch under his muzzle, which made him law down and lean into her.

"I've made a couple alliances with wolf packs here and there. Mostly in the mountain regions and stuff." She shrugged. "The languages are almost the same with just a few variations. And I learn them fairly easily."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Kiba just grinned. “Sounds like you have been busy”, he said as he watched his daughter interact with the creature. They seemed strongly connected, better then himself and Akamaru. Truly his daughter had grown as the clan did, even if it ended up rejecting her. That thought still saddened him. Even as clan leader was he truly powerless to help his daughter? He was proud of her, growing so strong and becoming able to take care of herself, but at the same time he was saddened by his own inability to take care of her. What was wrong with him in the future? Even with his loud mouth he couldn’t get his own daughter to be respected? He just walked forward a bit closer. “So do you summon multiple wolves then? Or just Balto here?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:19 pm

She shook her head. "I only have a summoning contract with Akamaru, Fantom, and Balto." She said, rubbing his head, sitting on his back. She leaned on his head and smiled. The animal seemed perfectly content with her on his back of leaning on him. His head was much larger than hers so it barely seemed to bother him at all. "You let me sign a summoning contract with him because you didn't want me to be out of the village and something happened." She shrugged.

"I've learned to summon people, but it takes WAY more chakra to do that. There's no contract or anything, but it's super hard." She swung one of her legs over Balto's shoulder so her legs straddled his back, rubbing his head as she leaned against his huge strong neck. "The biggest person I ever summoned was Deino." She pointed behind her at the tall blonde.

Deino grinned. "That was the craziest ride ever."

Tsukiko stuck out her tongue at him. "It's not as hard as it seems." She suddenly seemed to realized something. "Oh! I know something that will make you love me more." She said smugly. "I can counter sharingan."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Kiba raised an eyebrow. “Fantom?”, he asked curiously before moving on towards a different subject. His eyes widened as she mentioned that she could summon people. He had only heard of one person that could really do that, that person being the infamous Pein. He smiled though, proud that his daughter was capable of such feats. Truly she was a daughter worthy of being proud of. He didn’t even know what to say as he smiled towards her.

“You know how to counter the sharingan!?”, he asked seriously. He had never heard of such a thing being done, was it truly possible. “How?”, he asked curiously. “And I hope you were kidding by that comment, your skill in battle doesn’t determine how much I am going to love you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Tsukiko grinned. "Fantom was the runt of Akamaru's first litter of puppies. Of the three litters, he's the only one that's a solid color. He's fully black, just like his mother." She looked down at Balto. "And when they lay together, they almost look like yin and yang. It's so cute." She looked over her shoulder. "Umm..." She paused. "Deidara taught me." She said, smirking slightly. "And..." She trailed off, biting her lip as if not sure how to proceed.

"She was trained by Akatsuki." Deino said, leaning against part of the roof. "And so was I." He shrugged his shoulder. "Countering Sharingan is way easier than it sounds. My father invented the technique to kill Itachi with, but Itachi is the ultimate to train against when using the counter because he was Mangekyou and Sasuke doesn't." He shrugged. "Besides... I'm used to facing off with Sasuke so it's not as fun."

Tsukiko snorted a laugh. "You're the one that made him your dad..."

Deino shrugged. "I married his daughter, not him." He said, stretching his arms over his head.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Kiba let out a little laugh. “So that lazy guy finally finds a mate that’s able to deal with him huh?”, he asked as he barely held back the majority of his laugh. “I have to admit that I didn’t think that it was going to come, but I am glad to hear that he becomes a good father. He deserves that”, he admitted with a large smile.

“Deidara taught you huh?”, Kiba asked curiously. “Well I’m glad that you are so strong and you definitely seem to be able to take care of yourself”, he s aid happily. “I’m still a bit wierded out by this whole thing but I am happy, and I’m proud of the woman my daughter is going to grow up to”, he said with a smile. “I’m sorry I freaked out earlier, I guess I just pictured things differently, but you still seem so amazing to me, I just want you to know”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Akiko smirked and shrugged. "Yeah, at some point." She said, still rubbing Balto's head gently. He leaned back and licked her arm. She continued to rub his neck and she looked up at him. "He's pretty good at it too. He's a good dad, but he's not as good at it as you." A sweet smile spread across her face.

"Yep." She nodded and slid off Balto's back walking over to Kiba. "I'm... not as strong as I make myself out to be..." She seemed flustered and embarrassed suddenly, but smiled at him. "I love you." She hugged him and smirked. "And just because you picture thing differently.. doesn't change how they turn out. I like my life and I wouldn't change any of it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:02 pm

Kiba just smiled and hugged his daughter. “I don’t care if you aren’t as strong as you seem, from what you have said I can tell that I’ll be proud of you”, he said softly. “I was looking at this all with the wrong point of view, and I’m sorry for that”, he said as he held his future daughter close to him. “I’ll look down at you when you are born, I’ll hold you in my arms, and I’ll know you”, he said softly. “And you will know me, and I will do everything that I can for you. Because I love you so much”, he said as he smiled at his daughter. “I know this might seem stupid…….but is there anything that you always wanted to ask me?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Tsukiko smirked at him, feeling him hug her and she felt safe and content. "Not really..." She looked up at him. "I'm a mind reader, and you're pretty honest with me." She shrugged her shoulders, sitting back down on the demi-wolf behind her. Rubbing the male's head, she looked up at the sky. "I can't believe i had no memory for this long." She laid down on the dog's back and her legs didn't even reach the end of his body.

"I dunno what I'ma do all night." Her eyes looked up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Kiba smiled. “Well I’m glad for that”, he said in regards to the fact that he was always honest with her in the future. It made him happy to think about his future relationship with her. He laughed as she remarked about how she forgot about her memory. “Yeah, and for the record sweetie, whether you have your memory or not it’s rude to go into people’s homes and put on their clothes before sleeping in their bed”, he said jokingly. If she was his daughter she must have been used to his teasing. “In regards for tonight, you have proven yourself an excellent Inuzuka, you can stay with me tonight”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:22 pm

Tsukiko snorted. "I was following your scent. I felt safe around it, and I purposely made sure my demeanor was like my mother when I lost my memory. I knew you'd bond to me faster that way." She shrugged. "I'm cocky and sort of an ass." She sat up and looked over at him. "And that's not what I meant." She sighed. "I can sleep outside if I have to but I meant if we had to go somewhere."

"The source of the opening Shayne and I will make..." Sharla began. "It's not in Konoha, it's in the woods to the west near the lake."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Kiba just let out a long laugh. “Cocky and sort of an ass?”, he questioned. “I wonder from which parent you got your personality from then”, he said with another laugh. “Well I have to admit that it definitely worked, you reminded me exactly like your mother, and now with the way you act now I’m even happier”, he said with a laugh. He could already imagine how much fun they had when she was a kid, Kiba could imagine them doing many games and stuff together as father and daughter. “Oh I see……..so I mean it’s nice talking but you said I’m going to have to forget this didn’t you?”, he asked with a small, sad smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:33 pm

Tsukiko nodded. "Yes, you will, but the main reason behind it is due to the fact I don't want things to change. You'll know that you marry my mother, and she's young and if you act different and try to pull her away it might actually cause something to happen that will end her life." She shrugged her shoulders. "I can't explain it perfectly, but you've already seen too much, and for me to let it continue to happen... it would cause problems. Especially with how Youki is..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:05 am

Kiba gave a weak laugh. “Yeah I know, time space and all of that”, he said as he smiled. “It’s probably better that I forget anyways, if everything I do causes you to grow up like this than I couldn’t be happier”, he said sincerely. “I can’t wait to hold you in my arms for the first time”, he said happily. “But out of curiosity how are you going to make us forget? A jutsu or something?”, he asked. “I mean a lot of people knew you were here but I guess we are the only ones who know who you are, what about all of them?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Tsukiko grinned. "You underestimate me." She added, poking his forehead gently. "Heisha is known for mind jutsu and being able to torture people within their own mind to kill them. I'm not worried about being able to do it." She grinned at him smudgy. "I'm able to do just about anything with mind jutsu. You're talking to the only non-uchiha to be inside of sharingan, and mangekyou sharingan as someone who created an illusion not been tortured by one."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Kiba just gave a slow nod. “Well sounds like you really planned this out should things get out of hand”, he said with a small nod. “Well I guess you will be able to easily……..wait a second”, he said after a pause. “If you are going to wipe my mind then why on earth would you choose to not tell me about your boyfriend?”, he asked curiously. “I suppose I should say mate, but same question”, he added. “You are going to wipe my mind to the point I can’t do anything even if I wanted to, so why not just tell me?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Tsukiko rubbed the back of her head. "... Because..." She muttered, sighing slightly. "You don't know I'm dating him yet." She said, laughing slightly. "I'm afraid to tell you..." She muttered, closing her eyes, shaking her head. "I know that will make you upset to hear but you hate his father and don't trust him. He's a mirror image of his father which makes me worry if you'll hate him."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:36 pm

Kiba raised an eyebrow. So not even his future self knew about this? And he had caused his daughter to be worried about talking to him, because he apparently had a feud with the father. Kiba supposed that he could understand. He just gave a small nod. “I understand then, don’t tell me”, he said with a small smile. “Although I would encourage you to tell my future self the truth, a father always wants to know how his daughter’s heart is doing, or at least I know I do”, he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next