Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:05 am

"I don't know if this will bring any sort of comfort to you..." She looked over at him as he moved on the bed. Things were silent between them for a few more moments. He seemed almost to be worried about what was exchanged between them like he would be hurt or would be punished for it or something.

It was sorta cute... Like he was a little kid, you know?

"But I was raised in the art of being a geisha, and they're not prostitutes. Their virginity is auctioned off to the highest bidder." Her eyes closed as she rolled onto her side tiredly. "I'm still a virgin because it hasn't happened yet. I told you... my life isn't my own and as dedicated I am to Konoha, that's something I won't sacrifice for them." She smiled, seeming comforted that he didn't feel uncomfortable around her, it was only when she touched him.

As he responded to her idea, she smiled at him. "I can do either one, but I don't think there's any food in the hotel, so." She shrugged her shoulders and smiled, turning tgo face her companion. "So, you admit that you were nervous?" She asked, smiling at him happily, as if she'd won something. "The way I act is a product of my teachings. Don't assume that I'm coming onto you. I don't have to do that to get you to do what I want. I have a jutsu that allows me to turn you into all senses a doll; and as such you'll do anything to protect me. I don't have to use it on you because I trust you. You're my ally."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:32 am

Shino turned to Aaliyah as she began to say something that was supposed to bring comfort to him. He couldn’t really imagine what she could possibly sat that would help right now, it wasn’t till after she started speaking next that he began to understand her mindset. So she was a virgin, a geisha who might eventually have her virginity auctioned off for money, how sick. It was just another way of using the body of someone for their own personal benefit, Shino didn’t deal with this much but that didn’t stop him from finding the practice intolerable. He just sat in silence as she went on to explain herself.

“Forgive me for asking”, he began as he lay back down on the bed and turned his head to face her. “But what if this Youki asks for you to give it up because of some mission or other objective?”, he questioned curiously. “Would you defy him then? Or what would you do?”, he asked curiously. She spoke as if it was a certainty, perhaps she knew this Youki would never ask such a thing of her. He couldn’t help but wonder. She spoke as if this was something she’d never give up, but at the same time she made it sound like she would give up even her life for her mission, perhaps she was waiting for love. That’s what all people should do, at least in the Aburame’s opinion. Love was supposed to be sacred, and if you found it then it was the greatest thing in the world. The idea of what Aaliyah had to go through wasn’t something he wanted anyone to have to go through.

Shino blushed a tiny amount as he now realized that he had accidentally admitted that he had been nervous. “Only in the very slightest amount”, he admitted. “Mainly because of what I ended up saying earlier that made you mad, I was afraid of something like that”, he said as he tried to recover. He let out another soft yawn and turned to her. “At any rate I really do believe you, so let’s just try to get some rest for both our sakes, then we can go out to eat, my treat”, he insisted as he lay his head down on his pillow once again.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:25 pm

"You can ask me whatever you want Shino..." She said, her eyes still closed, laying unmoving and comfortable on the bed beside him. As if he was some sort of safe hold that would always protect her, she stayed content by his side, and would as long as he let her. "Youki isn't understanding or sweet. Nor have I ever seen him ask anyone for anything. He demands or says he wants something. If he doesn't get it I've seem him break his sister's jaw in six places." Her eyes opened slowly. "But she's a medical shinobi and was trained by Tsuande... so she's pretty good at fixing what goes wrong. She's the only reason why the transfer of byakugan worked out."

Her shoulders shrugged, legs crossing over one another on the bed, the smooth skin sliding over the silk like sheets. It felt so good against her skin, but other than what she said, she seemed content.

The room was fairly dark, but light shone through the blinds slightly, casting a small amount of light across her skin and through her honey colored hair. "He would never ask me to have sex with someone else, but knowing him the way I do, he'd have no issue against taking it for himself. He owns me Shino... Konoha knows that, they set it up and I learned it the first month I was with them. If he wanted to hurt me, he'd have done it already, but I have the feeling he wants my affection more than just my body. He's getting older, and he has no children... I could be wrong, but I know he wants to continue his family line, so I'm sure you can fill in what his true desire is."

There was a silence and she let it take them, her eyes slowly opened, the gold hues sliding over to look at the man beside her. His eyes were still visible, which made her smile, making her feel better knowing that she woke up and they were still there. "If he tried to force me, I don't know what I'd do... I've never thought of it just because I know if he does, he's stronger than I and will break me to make me hold still if he has to. He has torture methods I've never seen before, and are super effective. I've seen him torture a Kage into telling all his villages secrets soon followed by where Orochimaru was and that the younger Uchiha was with him."

Shifting her position so she was laying on her side, she moved a bit closer to him, her arm resting in the curve of her waist and her hip. "You have honorable intentions Shino, but what would you do if did do this to me? It's not like you could stop it from happened or even know about it..." Closing her eyes, she felt strange for a moment. They reopened to see his and she smiled.

"The purpose of finding love is to find someone whom you care for and cares for you right? That's what love is?" She questioned, her fingers absent mindedly playing with the lining in his shirt.

She laughed slightly. "It's stated that when life started, all people had two heads, four arms, and four legs. But, something happened and the two people were separated, now they spend their life searching for the other person because they share the same soul. It's the tale that soul mates came from." As she wandered the seam of his shirt, she sighed, looking up into his eyes.

"Love is something that all people hope to someday find, and without it, they rarely pass on the genetics to replace themselves and continue the family line or clan they were born to. I understand that so many people want it and search for it their entire lives, but what purpose will it serve to me? The life I live isn't my own, the body I have is what most would consider beautiful, and men would claim they'd die to be with me, and that they love me. It's not true. They'd die to have sex with me, and that's the real truth of the matter. They love my appearance, not my soul. And how can someone know my soul when my entire existence, even my appearance is clouded with lies and deceit. I'm a person but one who has the soul of a condemned prisoner. My life is lived by someone that I feel isn't me. I know that doing what I do isn't the best option, I could be a million other things, but I'm a shinobi, and as such I'm obligated to continue this mission until either; I die or it's completed.

What good will love serve me? I'll meet someone who loves the person whom I do well at pretending to be. Something about them strikes me, and even if they are the other part of my soul, the corruption within my own is enough for hundreds of people. Almost every word out of my mouth since I signed that paper has been a lie. They changed my name, and when I completed my training, it's customary for Geisha to be renamed from their given name to an exotic one. That is the only reason why anyone calls me Aaliyah. I wanted something that would make me a human and not a creature that could do nothing but lie. I almost believe it too, Shino. I almost believe what they've taught me...

How can I fall in love and bring in another to this life. I live with the Heisha clan... some of their allies. To love when would be admitting and condemning myself. I want a free life, one where I can do what I want, but what will it get me?" Her eyes were starting to hurt, and suddenly seemed glossy.

"To have someone fall in love with me, only to die from this mission would destroy them, and if the love was real, he'd go out of his mind knowing that I died and there was nothing he could do to save me... He'll feel as if he let me die, and if I happen to get pregnant or have a baby, something that grew inside me, that I kept alive and took care of... to leave it behind the way my mother left me with my father? I could never bare to do that because I know what it feels like to have the only parent that cares for you die. For me to love someone , and for someone to love me is in a perfect and ideal world that even though his soul may be searching for mine... something with a smaller waist or longer legs walks by, his soul will learn how to form to hers." She looked up at him, and as heartless as what she said sounded, she felt that it was true, and it was. Her falling in love would either end her life from Youki finding out her secret, or from jealousy, or best case scenario - the mission ended and she survived, but the probability of this was so slim that it was almost unattainable.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Shino said nothing throughout the entire time that Aaliyah spoke; there was nothing he really could say was there? Her situation was one that he could not compare to in the slightest, no matter what he thought of saying it just sounded like it would only making things drastically worse. Perhaps he was being too cautious but that was just his nature. Her words, her feelings, her very soul was screaming out to him right now. Everything that she had felt in these past several years was now being put onto the table, and Shino was beginning to wonder if he could help her in the way she wanted. His heart was telling him that he could at this point.

“I never really believed in soul mates”, Shino admitted softly, so softly that at first Aaliyah might not have even thought he said anything at first.
“I think love is truly something that you discover for himself, the men that have said they love you are of course lying, that is merely lust”, he said slowly. “Love is to find someone that you find complete trust with, someone that you wish you could be with everyday and together you’d be able to fight off anything, even your situation”, he remarked slowly. “If you found the right man he would die for you without a hesitation, that’s what it meant to me to love”, he remarked slowly before turning his head to face her.

“I cannot see the future Aaliyah, nor do I pretend to be in control of everything around me”, he said simply. “I go forth everyday into the unknown where I could die within minutes, someone might be better, stronger, faster…..you just don’t know”, he admitted as he moved a hand and touched her cheek softly, a gesture she had done to him repeatedly and he felt he should return it now. “Go forth Aaliyah, and do whatever it is that you need to do. Perhaps you will die, perhaps I will even die with you, but you can’t give up”, he said weakly as he knew his words probably meant nothing to her. “Without that hope or belief that you will survive what hope can there be?”, he asked. “Aaliyah…….I don’t want you to die”, he finally said as he turned and stared into her watery eyes. And in that moment, she could see that there was more emotion in his face then he had ever uttered out loud. True concern.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:22 pm

HOw could he do that? How could he take everything she said, all that was bothering her, turn it into a little ball and make her feel better by barely saying anything? He was just that good, and so it seemed whereas he didn't speak often, when he did, it was always something meaningful. He was so... unique in the sense she felt like she'd trust him with anything, like he really understood what it was like for her even though he admitted he could never imagine.

Few people could until they experienced it, but he said it like he'd die with her to protect her, to be something for her that not even her father would do? That meant something, and it made her smile at him. "You really are super sweet... You don't have a girlfriend, do you?" She asked, resting her head on her hand, propping herself up to look at him. "Because, if you don't, you could talk your way into anything." Her hand touched his as it touched her face and she felt safer with him around. He truly meant what he said and it was almost... as if he cared about her, like they'd known one another longer.

"You have beautiful eyes..." She muttered, leaning forward, her lips touching his cheek near his lips before she laid back down completely, closing her eyes and getting comfortable as if she was going to go back to sleep. Her mind wasn't plagued by these thoughts any more and his concern and desire of near need for her to live was comforting enough so her to let her back touch his chest as she leaned back into him, slowly starting to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:37 pm

The Aburame glanced at her slowly as she asked if he had a girlfriend. “Never have”, he admitted with a shrug. “Always found myself too busy, plus the one girl I was always surrounded was always infatuated with someone who never even paid attention to her, it annoyed me in all honesty”, he admitted. He always wanted his teammates to be happy, and he didn’t enjoy seeing Hinata getting hurt like that. He gave a small sigh before raising his eyebrow, what did she mean by he could talk his way into anything? She must have meant just getting into a relationship easier he guessed, he couldn’t think how else she would mean that really.

Shino just gave another shy smile as she continued to compliment those eyes of his. He wondered if Sasuke got this all the time, he couldn’t help but think so. He lay down onto his side this time facing Aaliyah as she moved her back into his chest and curled up next to him in order to sleep. He laid a hand on her arm and leaned slightly into her, nothing more then just letting her know that he was there for her. He closed his eyes as sleep began to once again overtake him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Aaliyah feel asleep almost instantly, whether from being wiped out or because she trusted him, both seemed to be contributing factors. She woke up to a sound and just moved backwards into Shino more, as if it would make the noise go away. She didn't hear it again for a while, but drifted back into consciousness, yawning and rubbing her eyes. Pushing herself up on her arms, she looked over the body on the bed beside her and around the room. She ran her hand through her hair to move it out from hanging in her face so she could look around. All light was gone..

Forcing herself to get out of bed, she yawned and walked over to the window. Pushing the blinds open, it was dark outside and she assumed it was around dusk. Looking over at him, she smiled and grabbed her backpack, walking into the bathroom that was ajoined to the room and pulled off what she was wearing, shutting the door with her foot. It didn't close all tjhe way, so it didn't make a sound.

Throwing her cloths onto the floor, she got into the shower and washed out her hair, then her body and face. The water was hot, and leaked out of the slightly open door, sending steam and heat into the room where Shino was sleeping. When she felt better, she turned off the shower, got out and wrapped a towel around her waist, drying herself off. She put a towel in her hair and finished drying her body, got dressed and walked out of the room, drying her hair with a towel.

This outfit was a different color than the last two; rather than being white and pink, it was gray and blue. The shirt was decorated in something that looked like vines that wrapped around the shirt, some of it was see thru around her navel and waist line. It had beads on the bottom that moved when she did. The shorts that were under it where far shorter than most shorts and almost looked like under wear. They had smell pockets with the same vine-line design as the top. The base color was blue and the vines were gray.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Shino slowly moved forward in his sleep as Aaliyah back into him, a natural reaction that caused his hand to slip down and look like he was hugging her in his sleep. Shino always had a habit of moving around in his sleep due to the bugs that lived inside of his body. He never dreamed though, that was one of the strange things about Shino. From when he closed his eyes to when he woke up all he remembered was blackness, never any visions, dreams, or nightmares of any kind. As Aaliyah slowly moved away his arm just fell limp against the covers, he seemed tired.

His eyes suddenly shot open as the shower turned on, causing him to look around in confusion for a moment. He suddenly remembered that it was actually Aaliyah who was in there. He gave a sigh of relief, Shino was definitely someone that you would consider tense. He decided that while he was in the shower now would be the best time to get changed himself. He slowly moved his way out of bed, removing his clothes as he did so before basically pulling out a clean version of the exact same outfit, minus the hood this time though. He stretched a little and made sure his chakra was working properly before laying back down onto the bed with a small sigh.

He closed his eyes again as he lay back down onto the bed. He wasn’t sure why he was so tired lately. He just went with it for now, waiting for Aaliyah to come back out and all. His eyes remained closed as she came out of the bathroom in her new outfit. He was staring up at the ceiling even though his eyes were closed. “Enjoy your shower?”, he asked as he was keeping his eyes closed for the moment. He was now laying in the middle of the bed, spread out a little in order to relax his muscles.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Aaliyah nodded and glanced over at him. Arching a brow at his position. "Looks like you enjoyed it too." She meant that he spread out and looked comfortable. She walked over tyo him, sat down, and smiled sweetly. "You look sorta tense." She touched his shoulder and a warm sensation penetrated into it, instantly relaxed all the muscles she was touching and slowly radiated until it was his entire collarbone and arm. When her hand left his body and moved it slightly and smiled.

"I've had medical training." She said, poking him softly. The jutsu did nothing but relax all the muscles in his arm and shoulder almost making it seem new and refreshed. The relaxed muscles made his chakra flow through his arm more efficiently as well. "Do you feel better?" She asked, moving her hair from her face, grabbing a brush from her bag and started to brush it. The bristles easily moved through her hair, there was no resistance or fight in the gesture, like her hair just naturally cooperated and wasn't prone to becoming tangled.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:20 pm

“I think I just alwa-“, but Shino found himself suddenly getting cut off as the muscles in his arms suddenly went completely lax. What on earth was this? He just gave a small smile as he felt her nice touch on his shoulders; it was like her hands were miracle workers or something. He just gave a deep sigh as his entire body felt like it would melt into the sensation. He just smiled and opened his eyes to look up at Aaliyah who had showered and now changed outfits.

“Cool design”, he said with a small nod as he looked at her upside down. He had to admit he had never quite seen an outfit like it. He just closed his eyes for another moment or two. “I believe I owe you some dinner now right?”, he asked casually. “I believe I said I’d buy you whatever chocolate coated food you wanted while you were out here”, he said with a small smile as he opened his eyes to look up towards her. “I’m ready to head out whenever you are and all”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Aaliyah blinked. "Oh yeah..." She said, clearly forgetting he'd said that. Chuckling slightly, she looked over at him and nodded. "Ok, I'm changing again." She walked into the bathroom and walked back out a minute or so later. She was dressed this time in a short dress. It was tight fitting, black and was longer on one side of her leg than the other. It was almost similar to a dress a Spanish dancer would wear. It showed part of her waist and all of her shoulders because it was strapless. She ran her hand through her hair, it instantly parted and curled in a loose fashion around her face.

"I'm ready to go..." She put on black heels to match the dress and looked over at him. "What?" She asked, arching an eyebrow, walking over to him, tapping his chin so he'd close his mouth. "I thought it embarrassed and made you nervous when I dressed like this." She said honestly, giving a small laugh.

"And men that buy me chocolate tend to live longer." She teased, putting her hand on his other shoulder. They were both standing, so the chakra moved through his body easier, but her eyes closed as she did it, concentrating on the task at hand. Smiling at him, she relaxed and her hand left his body. "Feel better?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Shino raised an eyebrow as she commented that she was going to be changing again. Why would she have changed into the earlier outfit just to change into a different one? It really didn’t make sense to him. It was almost like she wore one thing for him but now that they were leaving she wasn’t comfortable with that. Her signals were extremely confusing. Part of Shino still told him that there was something more on Aaliyah’s mind with her actions and outfit choice, but upon remembering the look on her face the last time that he accused her he quickly dropped the thought altogether.

As she touched him and made her comment he just shook his head slowly before making his way to the door. “Please in comparison that’s the second most modest thing you’ve worn since seeing me”, he remarked as all the outfits were suddenly lining up in his head. “At least that one doesn’t just cover the bare minimum”, he pointed out as he held the door open for her.

“Good to know”, he said with the choloclate comment. “I do enjoy living after all”, he remarked as he suddenly slipped on his glasses. “Sorry this is still a personal thing for me, you’ll have to just imagine these aren’t here, but knowing you I imagine you’ll never forget them with the way that you spoke about them”, he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Aaliyah smiled. "So you like the dress then?" She asked, teasing him as they left. From the outside looking in, she didn't see how much of a date this looked like, but it didn't really matter to her. People could think what they wanted about the two of them. Most would assume that they were dating because of the way she was dressed, but you never know some people were just gifted with jealousy and stupidity.

As they left she felt the air hit her face and she smiled. It was a bit cooler outside than in the hotel, but it was still comfortable. As they walked, she looked over at him and smiled. "So you don't like just the bare minimum covered?" She like teasing him and this showed in the way she spoke to him. It was sweet, but had the tone that showed the liked playing with him. Moving closer to him as they walked, she looked around. "What do you want?" She looked over at him. "They have some pretty amazing places to eat here, and all of them serve dessert, so it all depends on what you like because I've grown and learned to eat anything."

The wind moved her hair around her face, drying it slightly. The style from the night before stayed in her hair, the long flowing banana curls that lustrously hung in her face and around her bare shoulders.

"I've seen your eyes once, and I'll never forget them." She looked up into his sunglasses. "And, I like being the only one that's seen them." Someone walked by her and her shoulder made contact with his arm when she moved to avoid them, causing them to walk side by side close together.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:53 pm

“Yeah, sure it’s nice and all”, Shino said. He had to admit it was nice, it showed off more of Aaliyah’s natural beauty then trying to make her an object of pure sexual desire, those outfits he wasn’t a huge fan of, at least not at this moment. “Black is a nice color on you, and I’ve seen more people show off more than their leg and stomach. As I said I’m a fan”, he admitted with a small shrug as they kept moving forward. Shino didn’t really care about what others thought, further examples of how lacking of emotion he was sometime.

“No I can’t say that I do”, Shino said honestly. “I told you that sometimes I just don’t feel that women should be putting themselves like that, even if that’s not their intention there are just men who want women for their body”, he admitted. “But whatever you wear doesn’t bother me now that I know your intentions are perfectly fine, I apologize again for that”, he admitted with a small smile towards her. “I just as you know am not used to it”

Shino glanced over to her as she walked over closer, a simpler reaction to her trying to avoid bumping into him. “Hey Aaliyah, am I being a fool in saying that I want to help you?”, he asked. “I want to but sometimes you make it sound like I’m being a complete fool, will I really die if I try to help you?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him and ran her hand through her hair again. As it came back to her side, she let her hand touch his softly, and then let it slide within his own. If they held hands they had less of a chance of being separated, and there was a minimal chance that she'd be hit on by any other man that might be around. It'd make this easier for the two of them.

Continuing down the road, she looked up at the moon which was full and bright. It was so easy to be around him, like she'd known him her entire life and they were the same person. It was hard to explain, but he acted like he truly understood her. Was he really gay? That'd suck if he was because he was so sweet, but it explained so much. The fact that no one has ever seen his eyes, he doesn't and has never had a girlfriend, he's super sensitive, he understood her, he could say anything to make her feel better...

He wanted to protect her? Suddenly, her head jerked up to look at him. "No, I think it makes you very brave." She smiled happily. He really wanted to help her, didn't he? "I don't think it makes you a complete fool. You seem foolish, but you're far from a fool. You're sweet and strong. Your heart is strong and it's because of that that I trust you and that I know you intend to help me and whether I want you to or not - I know you'll feel obligated to protect me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Shino glanced down as he felt her hand coming down to his. He initially felt like withdrawing at first, but logic was on Aaliyah’s side. Perhaps if they just disguised themselves as a decent couple it wouldn’t look anywhere near as strange. Plus someone like Shino walking with someone dressed like that!? People were bound to make some kind of move if he didn’t do something. He supposed it was better than her suddenly pressing him to a wall and kissing him passionately. But you know whatever worked.

He wasn’t certain as to why, but a large part of Shino felt like he should give his life to protect Aaliyah, and it wasn’t just because she was a comrade, there was much more to it than that. She seemed like a real person to him, even through her clothes she was the most real person that he had ever seen. The others back at the Leaf had all these strange things about him that he always just found so strange. He didn’t know how to explain it. Naruto fought for a better world, but as Aaliyah was showing it wasn’t ever going to be that kind of world he wanted. Perhaps he was some stubborn fool, but he wasn’t an ignorant one.

He looked up to her as she started to talk. “I see, you are always able to see right through me it seems”, he said honestly. “Whether my village allows it or not I will aid in this mission now that I know what is happening. I don’t care if I die, at least my conscience will be alright when I am gone”, he admitted as he turned towards her. “Aaliyah I don’t care what you say, like it or not you are stuck with me”, he said. However, something told Shino that Aaliyah had far from a problem with that.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Aaliyah glanced up at him. "Good..." She said, rested her head on his shoulder. The two of them easily stuck out of the crowds because of the contrary in their appearance. Aaliyah was lightly dressed and had a smile that was hard to forget. Shino on the other hand was covered head to toe, and almost none of his skin was visible. It almost looked like he was a pimp and she was his hoe.

Of course, it seemed more realistically that she was a prostitute and he just didn't want to be seen with her. Although Aaliyah didn't care what anyone else thought, she felt content by his side, he was warm and he was so much taller than she was. She'd never felt a bond to another person like the one she now had with him, and it made her smile again, moving closer to him as they walked towards a restaurant she guessed he'd like.

As they walked, Aaliyah moved a little closer to him and on the opposite side as they walked by a tavern, holding his hand a nit tighter than she had been before. Her smile remained on her face as they walked, the street lights shone on her hair and over her body. She was almost glowing as she walked with Shino.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Shino glanced over to her as she rested her head on his shoulder. He couldn’t describe it exactly, he just felt like now that Aaliyah was here that her going back to Youki would just seem so foreign. They had just spent only a few hours here and yet he felt like she was always right at his side, like someone who he could open up to and was the only one that he told his secrets. She was the only non clan member, and only female to ever see his eyes. Why had he given in? It would have been so easy to say no and yet he didn’t. Shino couldn’t explain it yet, but that meant something.

Shino also didn’t really care what anyone thought. He’d do whatever it took in order to save this girl, this comrade of his. He needed to do his best to save her from what she believed fate was saving her. In truth he cringed on the inside when he pictured her dying, and yet why did he do that? He just couldn’t explain it. He gave a sigh to himself as they kept walking. Suddenly Shino instantly tensed up, looking around the area. “Oh god no”, he muttered. “That chakra signal……..it can’t be?”, he questioned as he looked down an alley.

And sure enough, coming to a skidding halt was none other then Konoha’s young wolf, Kiba Inuzuka. “Shino! Glad I found you man, the village was starting to wonder what you were up…..”, the boy stopped as he turned to Aaliyah and grinned with a raised eyebrow. “Well hello there, Shino I didn’t know that you indulged in such company……this explains a lot. Hey I’m Kiba by the way”, he said with a grin as he winked towards her. Shino looked like he was about ten second away from punching Kiba’s face in.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Aaliyah held onto Shino's hand as they walked and smiled at him. The two of them looked good together, at least from the outside. As they walked her hair moved slightly and she felt him stop and his body stiffen, his hand tightened around hers, but it wasn't painful. "S-Shino..?" She muttered, seeing him turn around and saw a man approach them.

Oh... this was going to be great considering he seemed to know Shino. "Don't tell me your jealous because he can get it without paying for it." Aaliyah grinned darkly at Kiba and crossed her arms after letting go of Shino's hand and stepping up to look at Kiba in the face. Her eyes narrowed drastically, but the smile didn't fade.

"Now I know why you'd rather take on A rank missions alone than use a partner." She sighed and looked over at Shino and smiled at him. "So this is the Inuzuka your stuck with?" She asked, pointing at Kiba's face, knowing his birthmarks from when she lived there.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Kiba’s face opened up widely as if he had just been shot by a cannon. Aaliyah’s comment made his eyes twitch like mad as he looked from one to the other. “No……no way”, he said as he saw the look on Shino’s face, surprisingly still dead calm. Kiba had crossed a line, it was only fair that he get punished for it. Kiba still looked like he had just been told that the world was ending and all the dogs on the world had been killed by cats.

Kiba leaned backwards as she approached him and stared him down. “Dude your girlfriend creeps me out……….now I’m less surprised”, he said with a small sigh. His eyes instantly shot up as Aaliyah took the cheap shot at him. “Hey now Shino is just a loner! I have a great mission record I will have you know!”, he shouted at her. “Who the hell are you anyways?”

Shino adjusted his glasses. “Someone who could have you on the ground in a moment if you don’t learn to shut your mouth. She’s a contact and friend of mine”, he said simply. Kiba frowned at that, as if feeling bad for his earlier comments. “Not so quick to speak, shocker”, he said emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Aaliyah smiled at Shino, looking over her shoulder. Stretching her arms over her head, she smiled at Kiba. "I'm a shinobi." She added, looking over at Shino and moved back so she was standing beside him, resting a bit of her weight on one leg, the other one bent. The soft fabric from her dress was against her legs, trailing down the right side more than the other. They were under a street lamp, so the light reflected off her face and in her eyes.

"Your girlfriend...?" She looked over at Shino and laughed slightly. "That title certainly is interesting." Sticking her tongue out at him teasingly before giggling lightly. "I have a better mission record than you do." She added, shrugging in Kiba's direction. "I've helped Konoha capture four S ranked criminals, tracked Orochimaru, and was the one to report to Konoha he was dead and that Sasuke did it."

Seeing Shino adjust his glasses, she laughed slightly. "Friend. I like that." She took his hand, her back towards Kiba, she was leaning forward slightly as she took Shino's hand into her own. "Come on, I'm still hungry. You letting him follow is up to you." Clearly from the way she regarded Kiba, missions status didn't impress her at all.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Kiba just had his mouth open wide as he stared at the two. It was the oddest thing on the earth to him after all. This was Shino his long time friend and companion, the most lonely person he had ever seen, and yet here he was with one of the hottest that he had ever seen!? And it looked like she was trying to flirt with Shino! What kind of messed up reality was this? He didn’t know. “Well I can see that you are doing okay which is why I volunteered to come out here, keep it up and send more messages out to Konoha. They are still waiting on a status report”, he remarked.

Kiba turned his attention down to Aaliyah’s lower half as she leaned forwards towards Shino. “Oh yeah”, he couldn’t help but say out loud to himself. It was a very skin tight outfit on Aaliyah after all. “Anyways guess I’ll see you two around!”, he shouted before turning and dashing off back into the darkness. Kiba needed to keep going if he was going to find some bit of reality that would have this make sense! That or he needed to wake up from this nightmare where people were in love with Shino! “I don’t even drink at all”, he muttered

“I think the thought of you and me was enough to send him away”, Shino remarked slowly as he watched Kiba run off into the darkness once again. Odds are he would be back though, apparently this mission was of such concern that they felt the need to send out one of Shino’s own teammates to check up on him. He would make sure to start sending progress reports back then, he didn’t want the village to think he was leaving or anything. “So what place did you have in mind to eat actually?”, he asked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:19 pm

As Kiba decided to take off, Aaliyah looked over at him and sighed. The two of them were together alone on the street. As the two walked through the streets, she smiled and she took his hand once more. "So... that's one of your team mates huh?" She asked, glancing over at him, chuckling slightly. "A real winner."

She started to lead him towards a small place on the edge of the main road. "It's cute, you'll like it. I went there once with Tsuki, and the food was so good." As they walked to the door, she moved through the light bamboo reeds and sat at one of the smaller tables in the back with him so they could be alone. The table in front of them had a small warm grill on it, like you could cook yourself.

Someone walked over and asked them a few things, gave them menus and would return in a moment with their drinks. Aaliyah looked into his glasses. "You can let me cook for you, or they can. I didn't like the idea the first time, but they have the best sushi and I'm really good at making grilled vegetables." She shrugged. "You'll try it right? I promise you'll like it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:32 pm

“Yeah I’ve known him since the academy”, Shino admitted as he glanced back to where Kiba had disappeared off to. “Just ignore him, he’s just surprised to see you with me, and he has a large amount of pride”, he said honestly. “But on a mission he’s loyal like a dog and would give his life for his village and comrades just as much as I would, don’t judge him from his first encounter with you”, he remarked. “Believe me I thought much the same the first time I met him”

Shino looked up around the place and realized what kind of place it was. He knew that the InaShikaCho team liked to come to places like this whenever they had successfully completed a mission, he would rather just order himself a salad and stay home, he had never quite tried anywhere like this before. “Every moment with you is just an adventure isn’t it?”, he asked with a small smile.

“Of course I’ll try it, I always try new things”, he said with a shrug. This would just be a new one for him; he had never even walking into a place like this. He looked towards the grill and gave a slow nod. “If you don’t mind I think I’ll have you do it first, maybe I’ll try once I see how it’s done or something”, he added with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Aaliyah laughed. "Don't worry, I won't take it personally. He didn't whistle so..." She said as they sat down. She took the drinks when they were brought back. Hers was a freckled lemonade with pieces of strawberries in it. "I'll show you how it works. I get the feeling you're not the best cook." She said, sticking out her tongue and closing one eye.

When everything was brought to the table, she rolled the sushi and gave him one. "Here, eat this first." She said as she started to cook what else was brought to them. Picking it up with chopsticks after a few minutes, she held it up near him. "here, try it, it's really good." She smiled at him. "I've been told I'm a good cook, so, trust me, I won't poison you." Her voice was sweet and she was leaning close to him. The place were they were was smaller, and a curtain type barrier isolated them from the rest of the restaurant. They could talk about what they wanted to and no one would be able to listen it. The small niche was almost like it was made for them.

"I'm glad you'll try new things." She said, looking up at him and leaned forward to pull his glasses down his nose to look into his eyes. Her smile widened substantially, and she giggled like a much younger girl and let him slide them back up to cover his eyes.

A smaller girl ran into the village, her long straight brown hair was in the wind as she ran through the crowds. Her body was small and could easily weave in and out of the large crowds. Her features where fair, but the small girl was smaller than most, shorter than the average girl. Looking around, something walked into her and she fell onto the ground, her long brown hair finally hitting her small and thin back and waist. "Ow..." She put her hand on her butt, one of her eyes opening to glance up at who knocked her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next