Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Shino smiled as his daughter came forth and gave him a soft hug. He still almost couldn’t believe what she was saying, they didn’t sound like anything he would do at all. Then again he didn’t know how the future was going to make him do. He let out a small chuckle as he was told that he let her get away with anything. That just sounded so unlike him. He figured he’d be a strict but loving parent, apparently the future had other plans though. She was so beautiful though, he and Aaliyah had definitely made a beautiful girl together. “I’m glad that someone is able to control you”, he said jokingly. “What rank are you anyways?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Sharla looked into his eyes for a moment and seemed to be thinking. "You're strict with yout sons, not with your daughters." She added, seeming as if she knew him better than anyone else did. They thought the same, and most times, they were more alike they different. Besides the ultra conservative that Shino was with his body, and that Sharla was completely comfortable with her own.

Suddenly, she smiled. "I'm a jounin. So is Shayne." She seemed confident and quite pleased about this. "I've been a jounin since I was..." She trailed off to think. "About 16 or 17, I think...?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Shino gave a small nod, listening intently to everything that his daughter was saying. He was still surprised, he was completely okay and lenient with his daughters while his sons were restricted? He always knew that he would be more strict upon his sons, but he had no idea that he would be so lenient with his daughters. “Sixteen or seventeen, so you became a jounin right around the age your dad did”, he said with a smile towards Sharla. “I can only imagine how happy I was”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Sharla smiled at him. "You'd be surprised." She looked up at him and then at her mother. "Shayne and I had to fight one another, and that's something we'd never done. They never tell you this, but the Jounin exams has a battle time limit. If both participants can both still walk and have enough chakra, they both pass. That's what happened with Shayne and I, and Deino and Amai, but Deino cheated."

Deino walked over and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, tilting her head back so she was looking up at him. Even compared to Sharla, he stood high enough above her that she could look straight up into his face. "I didn't cheat, I just knew it before they told us during the test, so I used it. I would never fight against Amai. Besides, fighting for sport disgusts me." He let her go and looked over at Shino, a cunning grin crossed his face, something much like Deidara's. "And you're only mad at me, because she was mad at me." The blonde male was taller than both Shino and Kiba, by at least 10 or so inches.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:02 am

Shino didn’t say anything. He didn’t really remember his own jounin test being like that, but he suppose that things would change in the future with the next generation. Shino was pleased though, everyone seemed to have a child that they could be proud of. Kiba was still bonding with his while Aaliyah and Shino had their own. Life seemed to be pretty good. “I can’t wait to have you grow up when you are born”, he said happily. “I might forget that we ever met, but in my heart I will know that you will be my favorite, even with all our other children”, he remarked softly. “I can tell the future is in good hands”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Sharla smiled at him, she hugged him again. "Don't worry, I know that I'll be your favorite, and not because it already happened, but because I'm a freak like you." She winked at him. "Tsukiko calls me bug nerd like Kiba calls you." She looked over her shoulder. "But I'm the reason that her dogs don't have any fleas anymore."

Tsukiko snorted. "Ok, that was one time..." She muttered, crossing her arms over her chest. "And besides... It's not like I couldn't get rid of them on my own, and you only did it because you didn't want me to ask Shayne to."

Sharla's face lit up slightly. "Yeah... you two should date. Think of the super talented babies you could make." She giggled and stuck out her tongue.

"I'll pass on that..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:24 am

“A freak like me huh? Sounds about right for my daughter”, Shino said with a smile as he looked down at his daughter. “And helping Kiba’s child……why am I not surprised? Sounds like something similar to when I helped Akamaru with the same problem”, he muttered. “That dog had more fleas and bites then anything that I had ever seen before”, he remarked with a shake of his head. “You really should check for that more often Kiba”

The Inuzuka laughed. “Hey it was just a minor nuisance, Akamaru and I can handle anything after all and you know it”, Kiba said with his fanged grin. “I was the one doing you the favor by letting you help”, he said as if it was fact.

“Okay keep telling yourself that dog boy”, Shino said with a lack of emotion as he stared at him. Kiba growled at that.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Sharla nodded. "Yep." She looked over at Kiba and smiled. She walked over to him and stood in front of him. Sharla was average sized for a woman, the same height as Aaliyah, but she looked into Kiba's eyes. Her stare made it impossible for him to look away, and when she blinked and broke the stare a few minutes later, she walked back over to Shino and grinned. "So.." She looked over Kiba once more, then at Tsukiko. "You really have a boyfriend?" She asked, grinning deviously. "Do you want to tell me who he is?"

Tsukiko growled. "Fucking hate it when you do that..." She muttered, her shoulders moving slightly, the bones making a small clicking sound as they dislocated and then returned to their sockets. "Like your begging me to hurt you..."

Sharla smiled. "Is it Shayne?" She asked, pointing at her. "You know he likes you..." She teased. "And you feel safe and comfortable around him, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Kiba raised a curious eyebrow as he realized that Sharla was suddenly making her way over towards him. Did she want something? As she smiled at him he of course smiled back, although as she began staring he couldn’t help but feel that this was a bit strange, what was she doing? When she finally blinked and looked away Kiba found himself breathing almost a sigh of relief, as if her stare would have broken him down completely. At her next remark Kiba couldn’t help but be surprised though. Sharla didn’t know who Tsukiko’s boyfriend was?

Kiba just gave a small smile as Tsukiko dislocated her shoulders only to put them back. “You mean you don’t know about her and this Seiji guy?”, he questioned curiously. Hey he wasn’t going to remember anyways, and it was a father’s place to make his daughter squirm a bit. He grinned before turning to Shino. “Your son has the hots for my daughter huh?”, he questioned. Shino sent a stare that would melt metal right at Kiba.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Tsukiko's head popped up as he spoke. She almost attacked him, but it almost said it. She growled again. She turned her head and glared at Kiba in a way that could kill him. She growled lowly.

Sharla started to laugh. "Seiji?! HA!! I should have known it was him! You're always with him, you've been sharing a bed with him since you where like five too! That makes so much sense, and the way he acts with you, how he'll do anything for you! I gotta tell--" Her back slammed onto the ground and Tsukiko was holding her there. "If you tell anyone, especially my dad who Seiji is, I'm going to shave your head in your sleep and coat your room with bug spray." She muttered. Her voice was much deeper than normal and she was in an almost primal position over the taller female.

"I love Seiji, and if you love Kenchi, you won't tell anyone. I know ways to have people killed and no one notice." She let her go and walked away.

Deino grinned. "That was pretty hot." He walked over to Tsukiko and picked her up, pulling her up to his chest similar to an adult and a small child. Her legs rested on his side like a toddler on the side of it's parent, holding onto his shoulder. "You're an ass." She muttered, pulling his blonde hair teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Kiba had to admit that his daughter pretty much scared the shit out of him at that moment in time. Mainly because he knew how powerful she truly was, and in all honesty that was something that he really didn’t want to mess with. He took a step next to Akiko, although he would never admit that it was in hopes that being next to her would save him somewhat.

Kiba watched wide eyed as Tsukiko literally pounced atop Sharla in order to stop her from mentioning who Seiji was. Why was she in such refusal to tell him!? Who was this kid!? “A bed since you were five?”, Kiba questioned. Did he really have no idea about his daughter at all? He was pretty sure that he wouldn’t really let something like that happen, but was she doing it without his permission? Kiba just looked down, partially trying to think but also wondering what was going on. Was it him, or was it her that was creating this huge sense of distrust between them. She had said that he was her favorite of the two parents, so why did absolutely no one know about this guy? Kiba had no idea.

He watched as Deidara’s kid lifted up Tsukiko in a large hug. He wasn’t sure what to make of this guy. He almost acted like a bigger and older brother to everyone here. At least Deidara’s kid wasn’t as much of a jerk as his father. Ever since the whole mission with rescuing Gaara Kiba couldn’t say that he was very fond of the guy.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Tsukiko turned around. "You saw the Xrays of my bones..." She said, looking at him and sighed. "Seiji was the only person they were afraid to attack besides Deino and Shai. The only way Maila and I would sleep is if Seiji was with us. Maila slept against the wall, I slept between her and Seiji. He slept on the outside of the bed to make us feel safe." She moved her hair from her face and sighed, pushing against Deino's chest so he put her down on the ground. The top of her head reached the lower portion of his chest.

"I love him, and he's someone that most of the village trusts. He's in ANBU, and that means so much consid..." She stopped and then shook her head. "Seiji is Itachi's son." She said sternly, looking at the ground, shifting awkwardly. "His only child. He lives in the Uchiha estate with his mother... Sasuke raised him."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Kiba just frowned as he was once again reminded that he was unable to protect his own daughter, they had to get someone from ANBU to do it for him. This Seji guy was her protector huh? Well at least the village cared enough to send someone to protect them, even if Kiba’s own clan was still stuck in it’s ways. “Well that makes a bit more sense, and is FAR more comforting”, he said with a laugh as he scratched the back of his head.

Kiba raised an eyebrow as Tsukiko finally revealed who Seji was. Itachi’s son? Who was the poor mother? Kiba just watched as Tsukiko wouldn’t meet his gaze. He gave a weak smile, how she almost seemed afraid of him. “How cute”, he began probably much to her surprise. “If you are being honest to me, if he truly and deeply loves and cares for you then I can only hope that my future self would also give his approval”, he added as he walked over to Tsukiko and used a finger to press her chin up to make her look at him. “A father always wants his daughter to be happy, and I can tell that you are”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:02 pm

"Youki's goal now is for Heisha and Uchiha blood to cross." She looked up at him finally. "You hate Itachi because the treaty between Akatsuki and Youki was a child between my mother and Itachi." She took a few steps back. "Itachi is not the man everyone makes him out to be. I trust him, and I know that most of what everyone says about him is a lie." She looked into Kiba's eyes with a stern and determined look.

She took a step forward. "You hate Itachi, but you like Seiji. As long as you don't think I'm with him, you let me be around him, and I'm afraid that will change if you find out that I love him..." She said, her eyes staring at him intently.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Kiba looked away for a moment, as if in thought as to what to say. He looked up at the sky, not even knowing what he could possibly say. How could he argue that after all? If Itachi was planning on impregnating Akiko or whatever then he probably had good reason to hate him. Despite what Tsukiko said he was certain that he would still have a hard and stubborn head in the future, even if it was lighter then it was now. Perhaps she had good reason to do so.

“Just do what you think is best, I can’t say the same for my future self but I trust you. I know we barely know each other but I trust you”, he said honestly. “Although………I hope that you love me enough to not hide it forever”, he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Tsukiko bit her lip. "It's not that I like lying to hide it from you..." She muttered, backing up slightly. It was something that bothered her. She cared a lot for her father and for Seiji, but not knowing how he reacted worried her. If he did something like disowning her, she wouldn't be able to deal with that.

"We gotta leave the village." Sharla said looking over her shoulder. "We draw enough negative attention and Tsukiko has a habit or starting fights with important people and making a lot of enemies."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Kiba blinked as he heard the tone of voice that his daughter held when she said that. She really was afraid of what he would do for him. He slowly took a few steps forward and placed his hands on his daughter’s shoulders. He smiled down at her and just gave a small nod. “You are an Inuzuka, you should know that you shouldn’t be afraid of anything”, he said jokingly.

He quickly glanced over to Sharla as they said that they needed to leave before something bad happened. He had a look of sadness on his face before turning to Tsukiko again. “Will I see you again before I forget?”, he asked. “Or is this goodbye for now?”, he asked with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Tsukiko grinned. "You'll see me everyday." She looked at her mother and hugged him. "Believe it or not..." She looked behind her. "You always acted like you knew something." She kissed his cheek and backed up a few steps. "You treated me differently, you gave me Akamaru as a summon even though I had a partner, and I think this is why." Grinning, she looked behind her at Sharla. "Oh... and don't you know... have me before you're supposed to." She pointed at him as if she was holding a gun and the two of them disappeared like the sound of a gun shot.

Akiko watched her and took a few steps forward. A wide smile crossed her face. "I got what I wanted..." She said, looking up at Kiba. "I get to be a mom." She giggled slightly and the wind blew by them, moving her hair around her face. "I feel like something bad is going to happen..." She muttered, her hand sliding into Kiba's - her fingers intertwining with his.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Kiba just gave a soft smile and wrapped his arms around his daughter as she moved in to hug him. He hoped that he could be as good of a father as she said that he was. Kiba always felt like he would be able to get along really well with a daughter if he had one, apparently this was proving it. He just smiled and gave a nod as she began to leave. “I will do everything I can to make you happy Tsukiko, no matter what time I am from that is what I would want for my daughter”, he said as they disappeared like a gun shot.

“Well she certainly has my style, looks exactly like you though”, Kiba said happily as he took Akiko by the hand. As the wind blew Kiba began to look around when Akiko mentioned that something was wrong. With his free hand he spread his fingers out so that his nails were exposed. “Not on my watch”, he said softly as he tried to sniff the air. He had to figure out what was going on. If Akiko thought it was bad, he could only guess who it was.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Akiko looked up at him and smiled sweetly. He seemed pretty keen about their daughter, and that was comforting. She didn't like what she said, how she was hurt, but... She looked happy, she had a boyfriend and she was close to Kiba. Even if her daughter was close to Kiba, she said they had more than one child - so one of the others had to be close to their mother, right?

"I sense something..." She muttered, looking around.

The wind picked up and someone jumped onto the roof in front of them. "Yeah, you do." The male that stood there had a long leather jacket, which was open, revealing his open bare chest. He was pretty strong, but nothing like a body builder. He had a strap that went over his chest and he seemed pretty amused. A guitar tapped against his back and he moved his long hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:17 pm

Kiba looked around anxiously, trying to smell anything that he could. “Damn wind”, he muttered as he held Akiko’s hand a little bit tighter. The wind was throwing off the scent of everything, he couldn’t get a lock. “How come whenever I need this nose something ends up screwing it over?”, he asked himself sarcastically. He watched with a wide eye as he saw someone appear. It took him a minute but through the darkness he could make out the face. “Um…..that would be…..Xerion!”, Kiba said with a worried look as he remembered this guy’s powers. “Oh shit”

Shino instantly recognized the man, having a much better memory then Kiba did after all. “Damn it”, he muttered as he glanced at Aaliyah. “You know this guy better than any of us, what do we do?”, he asked as he tried to form his own plan in his head. Shino was watching the guy’s hands, trying to make sure he wasn’t reaching for the guitar.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Xerion grinned. He walked over to Akiko and bent down, kissing her forehead. He smiled at her and moved her hair from her face. "Tsukiko reminds me of the way Lillian described Youki when he was young." He grinned. "And... if I wanted you dead, I never would have appeared in someone who has skills that are strong against my weakness. I use genjutsu for a reason." He added.

Akiko hugged him and smiled. "Xerion!" she said, rubbing her head into his chest childishly.

"So..." He turned to Aaliyah and looked at her. "Should have known Konoha placed you with us. You were way to sexy and skilled to be from any other village." He winked and sat down on a higher part of the roof. He turned his head and was staring ate Kiba withing blinking - for a longer than human period of time.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Kiba just watched wide eyed as suddenly Xerion made his way over to Akiko, before leaning down and kissing her forehead. Well that was quite unexpected. He just blinked once and turned over, a look of perplexed confusion on his face. Did that dude just kiss his future wife? His eye twitched for a moment as Kiba’s heart skipped from scared for his life to just plain confused. What had just happened? And why hadn’t this guy tried to kill them. Kiba just watched as Akiko hugged the guy. “I’m confused”, he said stating the obvious.

Shino’s eyes sent a glare towards Xerion as he mentioned that Aaliyah was sexy. If this guy got any ideas Shino was going to cut this dude’s string and use them to throttle him. Of course an empty threat, but Shino did not like how he was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Xerion sighed. "Yeah Kiba, you know that doesn't really surprise me. We were in the same academy class for two days." he pointed at Shino. "You too. I was the one that punched Sasuke the second day." He put his arms behind his head. "They promoted me after that though. I could already do Shadow clones and tested out of the starting levels." He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't think anyone in my family actually did all the academy grades and graduated at 13." Leaning back on his hands, he pursed his lips in thought.

"And if I wanted Aaliyah, I'd have to fight Youki for her, and I'm not that ambitious. Of foolish." He told Shino seriously. "Not to mention..." He trailed off. "She reminds me too much of my sister."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:19 pm

Kiba let an eyebrow twitch and a low growl come from his throat as Xerion stated that he wasn’t surprised that Kiba was confused. The Inuzuka didn’t really like that. He raised an eyebrow as Xerion mentioned that he had punched Sasuke the second day of the academy. Kiba didn’t remember that, but it had been quite some time since then. This guy must have been enemy number one to all the girls if he had hit Sasuke. “Sorry I don’t really remember you”, he admitted. “But why aren’t you trying to kill us?”

“I always did consider myself the ambitious type”, Shino said with a small grin as he took a step closer to Aaliyah. Shino didn’t care if he died in the process. He would do anything to make sure that Aaliyah would end up being his. They had gone through too much together now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next