Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:41 am

Akiko smiled at him. "I just like hearing you talk." She continued what she was doing, but was standing so he had a hard time seeing what she was doing. "Umm.. well I want to have cloths at your house, so we should go shopping for that, and then we should go grocery shopping." She turned to look over at him, tilting her head to the side and smiling - eyes closing as she did so.

The look on her face was charming. She'd never had her hair in a pony tail around him, but she had bangs on the sides of her face that didn't fit inside the high elastic.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:50 am

“That’s sweet of you Akiko”, Kiba said honestly as she made the comment about how she liked to hear him talk. “Well I think after we eat we could go and get you some clothes. I think that’s the kind of thing Aaliyah would be better at, but since you are my responsibility I will gladly come”, he said with a large grin. As she made her face he couldn’t help but smile at her. He couldn’t help but sometimes think she was just trained to be cute. How could anyone not love that face after all!?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:54 am

Akiko giggled and went back to cooking. She grabbed some eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, cheese, onions and peppers from the fridge. She diced the and got another skillet, starting to put the things inside of it. After they cooked, she made eggs sunny side up and put toast in the toaster.

For some reason she felt completely comfortable with him. She'd always been told to be modest and to never take her clothing off for anyone - no matter what they said. On the other hand, she felt confident that Kiba would protect her and never let any one hurt her. The door was locked, so they were alone, right?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:58 am

Kiba couldn’t help but just watch as Akiko continued to cook. Partially because of the great food he knew that he was about to get, and another reason being the view that he got. She seemed so innocent to him and he wasn’t sure what to make of it. He was attracted to her, but what if she came to him again asking for a child? What would he do then? He didn’t know, but for the time being he just continued to watch the view, enjoying and remembering everything Akiko brought into his life.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:02 am

Akiko smiled at him. When she finished cooking, she plated it and handed it to him. He, naturally, had way more on his plate than she did. Taking the baby from him so he could eat, she adjusted him against her chest. Smiling she looked at Kiba. "Are you thirsty?" She asked, titling her head to the side. She got up and got some juice from the fridge and two cups.

She drank some of it, but didn't seem too keen on eating at the moment. She ate a little bit, but even compared to the small amount of food on her plate, she barely ate anything. The baby soon woke, intrigued by the smell of food, trying to grab what was on her plate. Akiko seemed concerned, not letting him touch it. "Can... he eat solid food yet?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:05 am

Kiba looked down at his plate hungrily, enjoying the smell as it came to him. It was a horrible cycle. He wanted to constantly enjoy the food but he knew that it just wouldn’t last. He would devour the food shortly and then it would be gone. He gave a small sigh of satisfaction though, every moment that it did last was a moment of perfection though. Kiba was about halfway through when the kid began to reach for the food on the plate. Kiba shook his head. “No, you’d have to break it up for him and I don’t want to take the risk”, he said honestly. “My cousin might not be responsible but this child is still family to me, we should just keep with the formula”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:11 am

Akiko nodded. She got up and got the baby formula again. She started to feed him, and he ate, but his eyes didn't leave the plate. He wanted what she was eating, not what he was eating. Akiko smiled at Kiba and moved the baby in her lap. He was old enough to support his own head and was growing some teeth, but he just reached for what was on the table. Sighing, Akiko pushed away from the table and put her finger in a bit of the egg yolk. Holding to the baby, he grabbed her hand hungrily.

He sucked on her finger until it was gone, but then he seemed content. He leaned into her, and having something made it easier than not having it. Looking up at Kiba, she smiled. "Are you still hungry?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "You can have mine if you are?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:17 am

Kiba watched absently as the kid continued to try to get at Akiko’s food. It was cute the first time but dang this was one persistent child. Kiba couldn’t help but wonder if he was the same at his age. He smiled as Akiko out smarted it by giving it some of the egg yolk that was on her plate. He just smiled until she offered him the rest of her food. “You barely ate anything Akiko, what’s wrong?”, he asked concerned. “I know you normally don’t eat as much as I do but this is extreme, why aren’t you hungry?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:20 am

Akiko smiled. "It's nothing." She sounded convincing, and it almost seemed like she meant it. Almost. Glancing up at him, she looked down at her plate. "I.. I'm just not hungry." She bit her lip and shifted in the chair, starting to feed the baby again. "Do you want to bring him with us?" She asked. "Or should we leave him with your mother and sister? I don't mind carrying him, but that means we're gonna have to bring stuff with us."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:37 am

Kiba stared at Akiko for a moment, not quite sure what to say yet. She wasn’t being honest with him, that much was obvious. “We should try to find someone else to take care of him. We don’t know what could happen out there after all, and plus he’d just cry when I help him anyways”, Kiba pointed out. “I’ll try to talk to my sister though, I’m sure we can work something out”, he said before gazing into her eyes. “Akiko……..it’s more than just not being hungry isn’t it?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:45 am

The small girl sighed. "No, no!" She said, standing up. "I didn't mean to make you mad or anything... I was hungry last night, but I'm just never really hungry in the morning. I'll eat lunch, ok?" She asked, burping the baby. Walking over to him, she picked up his plate and put it in the sink, rinsing it off, handing him hers. "It's ok..." A smile spread across her features and she seemed content with him eating it.

Something about her seemed off. "I'm going to go get dressed, then we can go, ok?!" She ran into the bedroom and put down the baby and dressed. She put her hand on her stomach and closed her eyes tightly. Why was she suddenly in pain. Picking up the baby, the ran back into the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:51 am

Kiba knew that she wasn’t going to give in. There was something about the girl that was screaming liar but he just couldn’t place his finger on it quite yet. Had he done something that made her mad? Or said something that ruined her appetite? He couldn’t really think of anything. He slowly took her plate and watched as she ran off to get changed. “Something isn’t right about her today”, Kiba said to himself before eating her food slowly. He waited for her to return, rinsing off this plate while waiting. “So should we head to my sister’s place?”, he asked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:56 am

Akiko nodded. "Yep! Then we can go." She grabbed the rest of the baby stuff that was given to him and walked off. She put his plate in the sink as an after thought and looked up as him as they walked side by side. Why did her stomach hurt so much? She made sure not to let it show and followed Kiba to his sister's house.

Once they got there, Hana opened the door. "What do you want?" She seemed tired, and looked like she'd just woken up. Her clothing was ruffled and was somewhat open. "This better be important because I'm busy." She poked Kiba's forehead teasingly. She laughed. "Keiko trapped you?" She asked, kissing the baby's forehead. "She tried that with me once. I kicked her ass." Stretching her arms over her head, she sighed. "I'm not watching him. Ask mom or something."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:04 am

Kiba still didn’t know what it was that was making Akiko act so strange, he just hoped that she would eventually open up to him in the end. He was there for her after all, always and forever. What could be so bad that she just wouldn’t talk to him about it? He didn’t understand, and that caused him to get even more worried.

As the door to Hana’s was opened Kiba let out a yell of surprise and turned away. “Sis come on!”, he shouted as he covered his eyes. It might not have been much of anything but it was still his sister! That wasn’t the kind of thing he wanted to see at any point of his life. “Yeah Keiko just threw him in my arms and darted off”, he muttered angrily. “Well then where is mom anyways?”, he asked curiously. “She didn’t come home all night and she told me to cover for her if anyone asked where she was”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:13 am

Hana snorted in response. "Please..." She muttered. "After the conversation you had with mom last night and your embarrassed?" She laughed and closed her shirt a little more. "Happy now? I dunno, if she didn't come home then she's probably sleeping. Keiko needs to watch her own kid. I don't want to put up with crying. if I wanted a kid, I'd have one."

"Not feeling kids..." A male walked behind her, and kissed her neck. He was shirtless and in his boxers. Going over to the fridge, he got a gallon of orange juice. "Going back to bed." He said, leaving the room. "Hey runt!" he teased, waving at Kiba.

Hana made a face as he walked by. "I'd say ask mom or have Keiko's mother watch him. She's used to it. I'm just glad she only has one kid and not the six or you know... fourteen she should have."

Akiko tilted her head to the side, blinking a few times in confusion. What did she miss?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:17 am

Kiba finally opened his eyes after Hana closed her shirt. “Yes I am much happier, you’re my sister and that’s still creepy”, he muttered. His eyes shot open for a minute. Did she know that they had that conversation? And that he was naked? But how!? Kiba’s mom was gone all night and only just got back! How the hell did Hana know that?

Kiba just blinked in surprise as a dude showed up in nothing but his boxers and claimed that he was going back to bed. “Thank you for the images that are going to haunt my nightmares forever sis”,he said with a weak laugh considering he was somewhat serious. “Anyways I’ll try Keiko’s mom next, god knows she’s probably used to it by now anyways”, he muttered. “Come on Akiko let’s go. See ya sis”, he called before turning to head to Keiko’s mother’s place. Hopefully they could drop the kid off there.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:26 am

Hana grinned. "Don't worry. You'll get over it!" She called after him. "When you're not a virgin anymore!" She called teasingly and shut the door.

Akiko looked up at Kiba and smiled. "She really loves you huh?" They walked side by side down the hallway. "She doesn't act like any of my siblings, especially the way she acts with you." She giggled as she followed him down the hallway. As they walked, she slowed down for a second before catching him. The baby was asleep in her arms, but he was fidgeting slightly. He seemed uncomfortable, and Akiko knew why. He'd slept on her and not in a crib, so he just wanted to lay down.

"Do you think she even wants him?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:39 am

Kiba just gave a small sigh. “One day Hana! One day!”, he called back to her as he kept walking. They made their way towards the place before the kid started getting a little fussy. He turned around and listened to Akiko ask that question. In all honesty Kiba wasn’t sure how much of her patience had been tested already. “I can only hope that she loves her grandson enough for this”, he admitted to himself. He looked at Akiko and smiled. “Well of course she would! It’s her grandson after all”, he pointed out with a smile. Akiko was strange enough already, he just hoped her words would cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:45 am

"I meant his mother." She said, sighing and closing her eyes. "How can you just leave your baby alone to run off with someone... I don't get it..." She looked up at him, not realizing what else it the statement implied. Not to mention who else it related to. "I can't imagine leaving a baby, especially if it was mine. My mother and father had a lot of kids, but... they knew a couple that couldn't have any at all... and for her to have a baby and abandon it..." She looked down. The baby held her tightly, refusing to let her go. "He's afraid for me to leave him..." It looked like she was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:50 am

Kiba couldn’t help but frown at Akiko’s statement. He knew all too well what that kid was like. He couldn’t help but wonder if she even realized what she had said. He didn’t point it out, but that didn’t stop him from feeling it deeply. He gave a sad sigh as the stories came back to him. His dad was a player, always was one. Right after Kiba was born he ran away with some bitch who could spread her legs farther. Kiba didn’t even know what his father looked like, only that he looked somewhat like him. He moved over and softly placed a hand on Akiko’s shoulders. “There isn’t anything that you can do right now Akiko. You can only promise yourself to never make the same mistake Keiko is”, he said softly. “That’s the best thing you can do”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:56 am

Akiko sighed. "Yeah, I know that! But it's not fair to him!" She shook her head. "How can she just run away like that?! If she didn't want him she never should have had him!" Her eyes were still watering, and she seemed really upset. Sighing, she shook her head. "I shouldn't say anything..."

"Too bad you're right sweetie." A woman sighed. "Let me see him..." She took the baby from Akiko and he leaned into her scent. "Keiko was never one for responsibility. Since her father died." She rubbed the baby's back. "Thank you for bringing him to me, Kiba-san." She leaned formal slightly; in a semi-formal bow. "Who's this?" She asked, looking at the small girl. "She has a sweet scent." The older woman seemed pleased. "She fits you Kiba-san. Your exact opposite." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:02 am

Kiba quickly got down to Akiko’s side as he saw how upset she was getting. “You’re right Akiko, it’s not fair at all to him”, he remarked as he pictured himself as a child, his father walking away from his first son. Kiba wanted to tear that man’s throat out more than anything else in this entire world. He shook his head and held Akiko close.

Kiba quickly turned his head as a familiar scent reached them. He recognized the woman instantly as a distant aunt. He just stood in silence as the woman spoke her words to Akiko. He really hoped that she would be able to succeed where he couldn’t. He just gave a small smile. “This is Akiko”, he said simply before giving a weak laugh. “Well opposites attract they say”, he said with a laugh to try to lighten the atmosphere. “It’s good to see you too”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:05 am

She nodded. "Yeah... they say that, and that's what she is. Small, quiet, sweet." She smiled at the younger girl. "Thank you. I know that my grandson more than likely would have been in trouble if Kiba had to watch him alone." She laughed and smiled at him. "Don't hurt her Kiba!" She waved her and and walked away with the baby. "Be sure to keep you hands to yourself now." She smiled and laughed.

Akiko giggled. "They all tease you, huh?" Taking Kiba's hand in her own, she leaned forward, towards him. "Come on! Let's go shopping! After that I can make lunch and then we can do whatever you want!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:09 am

Kiba’s eye twitched. Why on earth did everyone in the clan tease him? It seemed like it was quickly becoming an everyday occurrence from kids and adults alike. Perhaps it was some kind of test from the adults at least, maybe they were trying to see how well he could take it. After all, sometimes it took a lot more than a strong nerve to stay as a clan leader. Inuzukas did have quite the temper as Kiba and Tsume proved last night. “Don’t worry nothing will happen”, he said with a laugh as she left.

“Yeah but I’m starting to get used to it, they don’t really mean it”, Kiba said as he turned to look at Akiko who had taken his hand into her own. “Yeah you’re right, let’s get going so we can get you clothes and then enjoy the rest of the day”, he said happily.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:13 am

Akiko smiled at him and they walked off. "Where do you want to go? I don't really wear anything in particular... It usually gets to the point where I have trouble finding cloths that fit me." She sighed. "I hate it a lot, and... I dunno." She closed her eyes. "As long as it fits me, I'll wear it!" A smile spread wider across her face. "Is there anything you want me to get?" She asked. "I know you like my legs..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next