Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enlightened

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Enlightened - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:10 am

“Maybe you did lose it and you just don’t have the heart to tell me,” she joked with an obvious smile. “Lunch sounds great though. Diffusing super villain style robberies always works up a good appetite for me.”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:55 pm

"Oh how you know me so well I'll never know," Ryan said as he started to jokingly walk with a limp in his step. Ryan just wanted to see if he could throw her off for half a second, nothing more. "In regards to food you up for anything in particular? I can't say that I have a particular taste in mind"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Amy’s brow raised in surprise as Ryan began to suddenly walk with a limp before quickly jogging up to kick his shoe… hard.

“Don’t be so dramatic. There are worse things than a lost foot,” she remarked without any concern in her voice. Obviously she knew that he was joking. “Anyhow, how bout just some burger joint? If we gorge ourselves on nothing but rich people food I feel that I may feel the urge to start using a stupid accent while reading old books in an oversized study with a pipe at my side.”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Ryan stumbled slightly as the kick to his foot took place. It stung a little, he didn't realize that Amy could even kick that hard! He'd have to tell her later that she should try out for soccer.....or martial arts.

"A burger place? That sounds pretty good to me," Ryan admitted as they continued to walk forward. "I don't even recall eating that fancy of food before, I just like what I like and I don't care what people call it ya know?" Ryan asked as he spotted a place that sold some burgers. "What about that place? It doesn't look too busy"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:25 pm

“It was a joke,” Amy spoke up as she prodded his shoulder, “don’t go takin’ offense now. We just have so much money that it may become difficult not to start dining on fine wine and caviar… if fish eggs even taste that good. You have to admit that Red Lobster ain’t exactly for the average blue collar though.” She stuck her tongue out at him playfully with that. “I’ll call it what I like, but yeah, that place seems to be perfectly peachy. Let’s go!” And she was off ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:52 pm

"You make it sound like I've never taken a joke well before," Ryan said with a chuckle as he walked off after Amy. He would continue that conversation later, but for the moment he was just really hungry and wanted to down some food. As they got to the place Ryan looked over the menu. "That chili burger sounds good, what are you thinking of getting?"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:15 am

“Maui burger…” Amy replied simply with a certain hungry glaze over her eyes. The burger wasn’t unlike your average bacon cheeseburger… aside from the fact that it came with a large slice of pineapple topping the greasy cheeseburger. She licked her lips like a stalking predator, entirely lost in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:42 pm

They ordered the food and waited for it patiently. They were given a booth, not unlike the one that they had been sitting at only a minute ago. Still, Ryan looked forward to the chance to just hang with Amy. Normally with their school they weren't able to do it. But with this new job and with Mr. Reese's connections it seemed like that might not be a problem anymore.

"Maui burger huh? Can't say that I've ever had one," Ryan admitted as they waited for their food to be delivered.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:28 pm

“It’s delicious if you’re brave enough to try it. The taste isn’t really for everyone, I’ll admit. I love it though! So…” Amy began to change the subject. “What do you think he did to get us out of class all day?”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:00 pm

"Well I'm not a huge pineapple fan, so something tells me that I wouldn't get anywhere near as much out of it as you do," Ryan admitted as they waited for their food to arrive. He was sipping on a soda that he had ordered to go with the meal though. "In regards to what Reese did, I honestly have no idea. He obviously has a crap load of money, perhaps he just bribed someone to look the other way"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:19 pm

“It’s a little disturbing, don’t you think?” she pondered half to herself while she spoke to Ryan, kicking back in her seat. “I mean thinking of our teachers pocketing money to mark us as having attended class for the day. Kinda makes me shudder thinking of what sorts of things can be done with enough cash in one’s pocket…”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Ryan gave a small shrug. "I don't really know to be honest. The world is practically run by money, so it's not surprising that someone might take advantage of that. Plus you know how badly teachers get paid," he pointed out. He wasn't sure the exact number, but he knew that it wasn't that great of a number. "Besides, it's not like he asked our teacher to kill a guy or something"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:58 am

"So what story do you think he told them then?" she asked curiously. "Wait... what if he can control people's minds too!" she remarked in alarm. "What if we're being mind controlled!" She was speaking a bit too loudly at this point...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:09 am

"I don't think that he can control minds," Ryan said as he looked around. A few people were giving Amy a curious stare, but no one seemed to be taking it seriously. "If he was controlling us do you really think he'd give us the free will to question if we were being controlled or not?"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:40 pm

"...I suppose that's a fair point," Amy replied quickly, settling back into a calm discussion. "...Though he could be allowing it just so we don't question if he is." She seemed to have mostly dismissed the concept in any case despite the fact that she was still debating for it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:49 am

Ryan allowed himself to think about it for a moment. Eventually he just shook his head though, if they started justifying anything then they had no reason to even believe that they were in the same universe anymore. Everything could be changed, everything could be false. "Hopefully that food will get here soon. I'm really hungry all of a sudden"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:41 pm

The case quickly lost its discussion value as Ryan dropped the point and so Amy merely propped her cheek on her palm and stared at him aimlessly in slight boredom.

“It’s always when you want food to arrive quickly that it takes as long as possible,” she complained.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:23 pm

"I suppose that's true," Ryan said as he looked for a waiter. Of course, right at that moment someone came by and suddenly placed their food down before walking away. Ryan just stared after him curiously. "Well, that was rather convenient wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:38 pm

"I was just thinking the same thing..." Amy replied with like curiosity. "I guess it's just our day? Things have been kinda going our way today!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:20 pm

"Well you're not going to hear me complain about it," Ryan said before lifting up his burger and taking a nice bite out of it. "Oh yeah, now that's good," he said before quickly starting to dig in to the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:11 am

Amy didn't even bother to form a reply once she'd bit into her burger and the sweet tang of pineapple mixed with the bitter saltiness of meat and hamburger bun over her palette in a tasteful symphony of epic proportions. Burgers like this didn't even require any other toppings! The burger never even left her hands until it was gone. She'd work on her fries afterward...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:22 am

Ryan also worked on his food. He'd known Amy long enough that it was easy to tell when she was thoroughly enjoying a meal of her own. He just continued to eat his own burger, enjoying the taste that the chili and beans brought to the burger and hamburger bun. "So, we can't exactly go home till school is out. What should we do after this?"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:14 am

"Hell if I know..." she replied with a small shrug. "Today is a day for you to choose everything we do!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:44 pm

"You sure you wanna do that? I still owe you for nearly breaking my foot and for making me get naked in front of you" Ryan reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:14 am

“Well I doubt that you can do any worse than that.” She offered a sly smile. “I think I can trust you well enough.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enlightened
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: Other Content :: Free RP-
Jump to: