Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enlightened

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Enlightened - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:50 am

"I don't know, a man seeking vengeance can get pretty creative when he wants to set the record straight," Ryan admitted. "Sure you aren't nervous at all?"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:37 pm

"Not at all," Amy replied without a moment's hesitation. "You know that no matter what you think of I can always do you one worse. If you feel like taking your chances then that's entirely your choice!" She smiled innocently with that, waiting for him to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Ryan just stared back for some time, not really certain what he was going to say or do. "Well, the thing about it is that you're probably right. Mainly because I'm just a wuss that wouldn't take my revenge that far," he admitted as he leaned back in his chair. "In regards of what to do, wanna do some shopping or something?"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:38 am

“I wouldn’t say wuss exactly,” Amy replied, leaning back slightly in her seat. “You’re more… extremely non-confrontational. Does that sound about right?” she asked seriously. “Makes you a good person to chill out and just relax with. Shopping sounds like an okay idea though. This wad of cash ain’t gonna blow itself!”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:00 am

"Yeah, that sounds more like my style. I just don't like giving people an excuse to be mad. People can do a lot of damage when they don't think straight, us included," Ryan said as he finished up the last of his food. "And what are you even going to buy? You can't buy anything big or your family might just think you stole it. What are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:45 am

“I didn’t say that I’d spend it all in one place!” Amy commented defensively, kicking back as she downed one french fry after another. “I dunno really… I’ll window shop until I see something that I like. Maybe I won’t buy anything… though I kinda doubt it.”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:47 am

"Oh I'm definitely going to get something, I don't know what yet but there's no way I'm going to hold on to all of this," Ryan remarked as he glanced down at his pocket where the money was kept. "I'll buy something nice, I just don't know what yet"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:25 pm

"Two people going shopping with nothing particular in mind..." Amy spoke up thoughtfully just before popping the last of her fries into her mouth. "This could get dangerous. I suppose that I'm ready whenever you are. Where do you propose we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:35 pm

"Electronics," Ryan said with a small smile. "I don't know about you but I could use a bit of a technology upgrade," he added before standing up and adjusting his jacket. "Unless you had something else in mind for us?"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:44 pm

"I wonder if I could get away with a new laptop..." Amy suddenly found herself wondering aloud, grabbing her soft drink and guzzling it down even as she brought herself to her feet. She simply couldn't stand it when people didn't eat or drink everything they ordered. It was totally wasteful!
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:09 am

"Depends on how nice of one you get I think," Ryan suggested. "If you buy the newest and most expensive thing out there I think that you'll get caught," he pointed out. "If you go for one that's only a bit nicer though I bet you can pull it off. I might just go for a graphics or hard drive upgrade, that way the laptop looks the same but will run better."
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:31 pm

"Bah!" She waved his idea off quickly. "I have money now. If I'm gonna buy a laptop it's gonna be a big mutha. They won't notice!" Always taking risks, she was... "I bet that I can keep hit hidden pretty well!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 pm

"What makes you so certain? It's not like you're going to be able to hide it beneath your shirt whenever you walk in to your house," he pointed out. "Where is this confidence coming from?"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:08 pm

"Ha! No one ever pays attention to what I'm doing. Even if they do, no one cares enough to remember what I do and don't have. It'll be like the laptop's been there the entire time! ...That or I'll just buy a bag to carry it in..." It was probably a better idea really and she found herself thinking on it. That's probably what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:45 am

"That's......brilliant actually," Ryan remarked before heading in to the car and opening the doors for Amy to pop in. "Such a simple solution to your problem. You would come up with it," he teased before starting to drive off. "So far out jobs seem to be working out for us.........what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:15 am

“Of course it’s brilliant, Silly!” Amy seemed to brag. “I thought of it! Everything that I think of is pure gold!” Her melodramatic sauntering and tone would clearly expose her sarcastic nature as she grinned. Then, just as suddenly as she’d begun to brag she broke into a dumb blink as she realized something. “Hey, wait a second! Were you teasing me?!” she pouted as she climbed into the car. Within seconds she released the pout with a low breath and returned to normal. “I can’t say that I have any complaints, really! If counseling weird people rakes in this sort of profit I’ll take it!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enlightened
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: Other Content :: Free RP-
Jump to: