Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

DC Genesis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

"Hey Nico," Neal said as he she answered it like he had hoped. Well, no point in waiting right? Might as well jump right in to it. "Hey are you doing anything tonight?" Neal asked as he leaned his head back on the arm of the couch. "I just thought that we could meet up and hang out or something," he said as he didn't really have a solid plan of what to do yet. "Just figured I'd call and see if you were interested in getting out tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:09 am

Nico Minoru

Nico paused a moment, lifting her eyebrow slightly as Neal asked if she had any plans tonight. They had hung out before, quite frequently in fact, but there was something different about his tone this time, as if there were a different meaning behind his words this time. "My plans? Nope, wasn't doing anything... just got off work, and Molly's at a friend's house, so I don't have to watch her... then again, I don't really think anyone needs to watch the super strong mutant. She can pretty much look after herself." Shifting in her seat, and sucked in a small breath through her nose and then added, "SO, are you asking me if I want to get out... or go out?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 am

"Yeah, I don't think anyone watching over that girl would be able to do much. If anyone tried anything Molly could just throw them in to the ceiling," Neal remarked as he pictured Molly beating up someone trying to break in to their apartment. The image made him smile and laugh a little. Course, it was at that very moment when Nico seemed to guess exactly what Neal had been leading them to. He wanted to ask her in person rather than over the phone, but he supposed that there was no avoiding it.

"I guess that depends. If I say go out, are you going to say yes or are you going to shoot me down terribly?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:13 am

Nico Minoru

"Well I don't know now," Nico said, trying to play coy. It wasn't like she went on a lot of dates, after all, this was pretty new to her, too. She'd never had an opportunity to just have a regular boyfriend and go out on regualr dates. "I might say I'd be happy to go out and ask what you had in mind... but that depends if you're asking me or not."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:15 am

Neal openly laughed at Nico's response. "Always the negotiator. I can't have a verbal battle with you, I'll lose every time," Neal said before getting a little bit more serious. "In all sincerity. I think you're awesome and I really like it when we hang out. So yes, this is me officially asking you if you would like to go out on a date with me."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:24 am

Nico Minoru

"To be fair, all men lose verbal battles with women," Nico remarked, with a smirk. "That's just a fact of life." After another moment, she straightened herself and stood up, heading towards her bedroom to pick out an outfit for the night. This was a date after all, she had to look nice. "But to answer your question... yes, I'd like to go out with you. Very much, actually. Just tell me where to go and I'll meet you there in an hour."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:28 am

"You got me there," Neal said as he thought about all the times that Rose and Jordan had won their verbal battles. Huh, that was interesting now that he thought about it. He quickly shook his head and focused back on the questions that Nico was asking. "Well I was thinking that maybe we could grab some food, and from there we could just decide what to do. You know, go with the flow?" Neal suggested. He enjoyed spending time with Nico, but he wasn't quite sure what kind of stuff she'd like to do on dates.

What better way to find out than by inviting her on one?

"So, I was thinking that we could just meet at that seafood place we ate at a few weeks back, since we both know where that is. From there we can decide what all we want to do."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:31 am

Nico Minoru

"Oh, I like that place," Nico said, as she stripped off her clothes and started going through her closet. "Their calamari was great, and their scallops... I swear, if I could eat those every day for the rest of my life, I'd never need to go on a date at all." She chuckled, musing at the thought. "Alright, so I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I'll see you there. Looking forward to it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:34 am

"I know right? I never really loved seafood until my Dad took Jordan and I to that place. Been in love with it ever since," Neal said as he remembered that day he had spent with the family. It had been a really good day. It made him glad that Nico liked the place. "Awesome, I'll see you there," Neal said before hanging up the phone.

---

After his own shower and changing his clothes, Neal had decided to go and get a table at the restaurant a little early. This way they wouldn't have to wait for one to be available. Once Nico arrived they could sit down and order their food properly. While waiting Neal ordered himself a pink lemonade drink to sip on.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:41 am

Nico Minoru

Nico arrived a short while later, dressed up as much as possible for her date. And for Nico, dressed up meant black fingernail polish, dark pink eye shadow, and a bit more leather and fishnet in her outfit than usual. She was hardly your typical girl, especially when it came to dating, so she kind of stood out like a sore thumb... and yet she didn't care one bit.

"Hey," she said, sitting down at the table across from Neal. She flashed a smile and scooted herself closer to the table, then folded her hands in front of her. She wasn't exactly an expert on date etiquette, so she'd try to take this slow. "Nice call on grabbing the table early, place is packed."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 am

Neal glanced up as he saw someone wearing a lot of black and leather walking in. After all, that meant that his date had arrived. Neal smiled as she came and sat down right in front of him. "Hey," Neal replied back as he smiled back at her. He sat up a little straighter before looking around. "Yeah, I had a feeling that late on a Friday night might make it packed. Guess it was a good call," Neal said as he saw everyone else in the restaurant.

"So, I think I know what I want but do you wanna look over the menu or should I just give the waiter a call?" Neal asked as he looked at Nico.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Nico Minoru

"Well, I already know what I'm getting if you're ready," Nico replied, without event touching the menu. They had been here a few times now, and she got the same thing every time, because it was quite awesome. When the waiter finally arrived, she turned to the man and said, "I'll have the fisherman's platter, extra tarter sauce, and a glass of iced tea, please."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:50 pm

"And I will take a refill on this," Neal said as he motioned to his pink lemonade. "Also, I think I'll try your lobster plate. I've heard some good things about it recently," Neal said before the waiter took their menus and left. Neal turned back towards Nico and smiled back at her. "So, I know that Karolina is out with rose, but what's Molly up to?" Neal asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Nico Minoru

"She's spending the night at a friend's house, like I said," Nico replied. "With as outgoing as she is, I guess it's no really that surprising that she's friends with, like, almost everyone in her class. Won them over pretty quick, from what I understand. I think this one in particular is... Lian... something, can't remember. Want to say something about a harp, I think... I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:59 pm

"Well good for her," Neal said as he leaned back in his chair and kept his gaze upon Nico. "At least she's making other friends right, that's good that she's doing that," he added before crossing his arms and moving his hands behind his head. "So what about you Nico? How's your job treating you?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Nico Minoru

"It's alright, I suppose," Nico said, with a small shrug. "I mean, it's a library, so it's about as fun as you can imagine a library being. But the work is pretty simple, and my boss is really cool, plus it pays okay. So I can't really complain much. And what about you? How's, you know, school?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:46 pm

"School's going well, still just trying to finish up strong I guess ya know?" Neal asked as he was in the last half of his senior year of high school. It was nice to know that he was so close to being done, course at the same time he didn't know what exactly his plans would be once he was done either.

"Anyway, I wasn't really sure what to do tonight. So I was curious if you had any suggestions for what we should do after this?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Nico Minoru

""Uh... not really," Nico said, with a small chuckle. "I've only been in this city for like three months, and I haven't really gone anywhere other than with you. Plus, I'm kind of new to the whole dating thing, so..." She cleared her throat a little and fidgeted in her seat, shrugging her shoulders. "I got nothing."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Neal was about to open his mouth to say that he was surprised that Nico wasn't used to dating. Thankfully, he was able to stop himself just in time before he said something that dumb. He remembered how Nico talked about how they used to always be on the run, so unless she was in to the guys on her team it was unlikely that she would have dated much.

"Well forget about this being a date for just a moment," Neal finally said. "Just, tell me what you'd like to do in general. I might be able to come up with something, I know the city pretty well after all."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Nico Minoru

"What I like to do? What I like to... huh." Nico huffed out a breath of air and folded her arms across her chest. It had been so long since she had actually had the kind of time she had now to do things she actually enjoyed, and to be honest it had been so long that she wasn't even sure anymore. "Well... I like music. Rock and Heavy metal, mostly. Um... I like comic books. Taking walks are nice, I guess. Er..." She paused again, scratching her head. "Is it.... terrible that I don't really know what my hobbies are anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:05 pm

While Neal had saved himself the first embarrassing question, it seemed like the one he had proposed wasn't much better. He never thought that, even while on the run, that Nico's group would forget what kind of things they enjoyed. Perhaps it was just Nico that was like that though. Neal wasn't sure.

"I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with it. We just gotta rediscover what they are," Neal suggested before he thought about what she said. "Well after this we can head out on a walk, I know of a comic book place in Gotham, perhaps we can stop by and see if there's anything that interests ya."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:12 pm

Nico Minoru

"I suppose that's as good an idea as any," she said, giving a subtle nod. After all, any idea was better than no idea, and she really had no ideas. "Guess I'm gonna have to relearn what comics I have to get, too... somehow I doubt this world has the same ones as ours. Guess it's for the best, though... I was like two years behind on all of mine before. Kind of difficult to keep track, all things considered."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:18 pm

"I would imagine so," Neal admitted as he thought about the idea of trying to live Nico's life while also being on the run all the time. It must have been so hard on all of them. "I'm sure you'll find something great. I have to admit that I've never actually read too many comic books," Neal said as he thought about it. "I've seen a lot of movies based off of comic books, but never actually read any."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Nico Minoru

"Movies, right... god, I haven't seen a movie ine over two years," Nico said, with a long sigh. It had been so long... she didn't even remember the last movie she had seen. "I should probably start catching up on those, too. Come to think of it, there's a lot of catching up I have to do, in just about everything. I don't even have my license..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:35 pm

"Sounds like we have a lot to do," Neal said with a smile as he listened to what Nico was saying. He felt like he should stop asking questions, as it seemed like every time he did it just made Nico think about the past. "Perhaps I can help you with that last one," Neal suggested. "I could help you learn how to drive, or my dad could do it. He's the one that taught me and he's an amazing teacher," Neal offered. "And believe me, if you ever wanna watch a movie just ask. My family has a ton that you can borrow. We're movie people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next