Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Shiro Yuki

"That sounds good." Really Shiro could use some Ice cream after going all out like he did. And Asami knew her sea salt ice cream. It could be said that she was a connoisseur of such sweets. Perhaps it was because her job was so stressful.

The thought of what she said about being the most promising. If other villages didn't have such a promising selection of Genin then perhaps Kiri could get ahead of its peers. Or perhaps that was a bad thing. He would let Asami decide all of that, such questions were too big for him after all.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Asami Yuki
"Then one sea salt ice cream, coming right up," she declared, with that subtle smile of hers. She walked up to the stand and ordered one for Shiro, as well as one for herself. Once she had paid, she handed over one to him and began to suck on her own. She had always enjoyed this kind of ice cream; it was really the only kind of treat she allowed herself to have. Otherwise, she had a strict diet. "Do you have anything else you'd like to do today, Shiro-kun? Perhaps you'd just like to relax for a while?"
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 10 • Speed: 10 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 8 • Chakra Control: 10
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:37 am

Shiro Yuki

Shiro nodded. He hoped that Asami was right, she was someone who he believed almost without question and hoped to be able to fulfill her wishes when it came to how strong he would become. And if that meant working with a team to get even stronger he would do it without question.

"Yes. I'm beat and could use a little pick me up." After all he'd just launched several techniques back to back and already burned through all of the calories he'd received from the cup of noodles. So he really could use something to tide him over until dinner. "Lead the way!" Shiro called keeping on Asami's heels like a dog being taken on a walk. Though he was nearly exhausted he was not without energy.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Asami Yuki
"Hmm..." A murmured, as she sucked idly on the end of her ice cream bar. "Well, we could always go to the hot springs. That's a lovely place to relax. If you like, we can stop by your place on the way to get your swimsuit." The open section of the springs was the only place they would be able to associate in the springs together, which required swimsuits. The separate gender sections, on the other hand, were considered clothing optional, though hardly anyone ever bothered with swimwear there.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Shiro Yuki

Shiro took a closer look a Asami's scar even, trying to covertly deduce what could have caused such an injury as he enjoyed the ice cream she'd gotten them. "Yeah, I think I'd like that." He took his eyes off the scar, again for his Aunt's sake.

Though it wasn't like he'd done any real physical training Shiro hadn't been to the hotsprings since he'd last gone with his girlfriend from the academy, that was a fairly short-lived romance. It had also cost him a good friend.

However being able to relax with his favorite family member wouldn't be a great way to clear the air in his mind.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Asami Yuki
Asami smiled. "Excellent. In that case, let's get going." They were able to finish their ice cream by the time they made it to Shiro's home. It had been quite some time since she had enjoyed a treat like that, and she had to admit it was definitely worth it. Kiri really did have the best sea salt ice cream in the land.

When they arrived outside, Asami took Shiro's now empty ice cream stick so she could dispose of it along with hers. "Alright, go on ahead and get you swimsuit, I'll throw these away and then go home to get mine, and meet you back here. I'll be back before you return outside." She gave another smile, and then promptly disappeared in a flicker. Her speed, as always, was phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:34 am

Shiro Yuki

Shiro would also take the opportunity to dump most of his Shinobi gear as it was not going to be very helpful right now anyways. From his wardrobe within the house he quickly selected a pair of black trunks with white flames coming up from the bottom of them. He was quick to escape the house without any further detection. He was after all only shirking he chores to spend time with Aunt. The normal suspects, separating the trash, dusting, cleaning, weeding and the like. He could always do those later.

It'd only taken him a bit longer than planned to get back to Asami because he had to sneak past his father's study, though with how deep the man was buried with papers for the Academy, it would take an explosive tag to rouse him from the work.

Asami thanks to her speed was of course back moments before Shiro made it back out with his own suit. Eventually Shiro wanted to be that fast. She'd moved across the village in the blink of an eye. She needed to be called the "White Flash" or something of the sort to really do her speed justice.

"Thanks for waiting." Shiro joked and began toward the hot springs.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:18 am

Asami Yuki
Asami had taken only moments to return to her home and retrieve her swimsuit, a simple black bikini with an ice blue snowflake pattern on it. She carried the suit in a small bag slung over her shoulder, and waited patiently for Shiro to arrive so they could go. When he exited his house, she smiled at him. "Well, wouldn't be much of a point going without you. Now, let's get going."

It didn't take long to reach the hot springs, a very large establishment near the center of the village. The springs was one of the most frequented businesses in the village, a place for everyone from shinobi to ordinary citizens to relax and socialize after a hard day's work. Asami walked up to the counter inside and set down an appropriate amount of ryo.

"Two, please," she stated.

The man behind the counter took the money and bowed. "Of course, Mizukage-sama."

Asami smiled and returned the bow, then began heading towards the women's changing room. "I'll meet you inside, Shiro-kun."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Shiro Yuki

Of course Shiro would let Asami pay for the two of them. She was the Mizukage and was being paid more than he was. Not that he got a cent of his stipend, it all went to supporting his family, who in turn fed and sheltered him and provided for him the ninja tools that he needed. They would also sometimes front money for meals away from home.

Shiro nodded to Asami's comment about meeting him inside, and proceeded to the men's locker room. The regular figures were there. Nude old man taking a shower, fat guy with a tiny towel sitting in front of an open locker. Kids running around completely naked. Though he didn't mind this stuff Shiro kept his nose in his own business and quickly showered off and changed into his swimsuit.

Walking out of the locker room Shiro headed toward the water, if Asami was waiting for him she'd wait there. If he had to wait for her he'd rather wait for her in the hot spring water. It was so soothing, and instantly made the fatigue melt away.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Asami Yuki
Asami wasted no time in changing into her swimsuit. While quite a few of the other women in the locker room stopped to say hello, she merely gave them her smile and nod, greeting them quickly as she changed. There were quite a few kunoichi who wanted to talk about mission assignments, but she reminded them that here was not the time nor the place; she was there to relax, after all, and they could always make an appointment with her assistant.

Once she was finally in her swimsuit, she parted from the locker room and headed through the door that led to the open section. For a moment, she stood there in the steam and took a deep breath, allowing the warm air to fill her lungs. It had been quite some time since she had been here, so it was good to finally return. She soon spotted Shiro already sitting in the water and made her way to him, lowering herself down next to him.

"Mm, this is nice," she said, taking in a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:45 am

Shiro Yuki

It was though there was a instant shift in atmosphere when Asami entered, It was the Mizukage in a bathing suit after all. Except Shiro whose eyes were closed enjoying the water, though he was aware of the atmosphere shift, and knew it was because of the arrival of the most eligible batchelorette in the whole Land of Water.

"Yes very." Shiro responded, not even opening his eyes to greet his aunt, his head laying back on the rock he was up against, there was of course room for two, and it was deep enough for them both to stay seated. "Twenty seconds." Shiro said cryptically. Though on more analysis his message might sound more like a bet than a question.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:53 am

Asami Yuki
"Hmm?" Sami tilted her head and glanced at Shiro, uncertain of what his words meant. She herself was oblivious to the change of tone in the spring, though that was due to her general lack of understanding when it came to anyone's personal interest towards her. She was just there to relax, nothing else. "Twenty seconds until what?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:09 am

Shiro Yuki

Shiro continued to lip sync his count down. Nineteen, Eighteen, Seventeen, Sixteen, Fifteen, Fourteen, Thirteen, Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Fi...

"Excuse Me Mizukage-sama. My name is Shin Erizawa." A man approximately in his thirties approached, he was from the Futton clan by the looks of him, at least the settlement of those that were in the area, though he wasn't a member of the hidden mist forces, but definitely could have been. "I was wondering if I could have dinner with you some time."

"Okay Fifteen seconds." Shiro teased, coyly.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:13 am

Asami Yuki
Asami blinked and looked up at the man that approached them. She stared at him for a moment, then glanced back to Shiro. So, that was what he meant? With a soft breath, she looked back to the man and gave him a simple, calm look. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm much too busy to go out for dinner. Being the Mizukage takes up so much of my time, you see. This is the first afternoon off I've had in half a year."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:21 am

Shiro Yuki

"My apologies Mizukage-sama." At least this guy was able to take a hint. He bowed. "Have a nice day Mizukage-sama." And skulked away in the shame of defeat.

"You might as well tell these guys to get in line." Shiro playfully elbowed them, "Or save yourself some time and just announce that you're not looking for a boyfriend at this time." He was of course giving his dear auntie a hard time.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:26 am

Asami Yuki
"One would think that people might have the courtesy to allow a person trying to relax in the hot springs to do so," Asami said, with a subtle sigh. She had to admit that she wasn't very interested in hearing from a long line of suitors. Right now, or ever. She just wanted to soak in the hot water and spend time with her nephew. "But I suppose it can't be helped. When you're the Mizukage, everyone has their eyes on you, whether looking up to you as their superior, or...for other reasons."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:32 am

Shiro Yuki

Shiro shook his head, his eyes still closed. "I'll always look up to you as my Aunt and the families prodigy." Shiro said with a small hint of envy. Then again she hoped that he'd become the next Mizukage after she left office. He really couldn't blame her for wanting to keep such a title in the family.

"Then again." Shiro pondered. "They have to strike quickly and ask whenever you're not on duty which isn't often, Asami-sama."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:39 am

Asami Yuki
"Which is exactly why they'll never get anywhere with me," Asami replied, chuckling softly under her breath. It wasn't that she was never interested in having a relationship with anyone, but her position as Mizukage didn't allow for it. With all her responsibilities, and all the issues occurring around the village and the land, she really did have almost no time to herself. She just wouldn't be able to dedicate anything to a boyfriend. "Perhaps someday, but probably not anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:57 am

Shiro Yuki

"I wouldn't really mind a cousin after all." Shiro ribbed, "Your older sister settled down after getting Chunnin but no you couldn't do that could you, just had to show big sis up didn't you?" He was of course playing. He was proud of Asami, perhaps more proud of her than anyone else in the village.

Shiro sighed. This was the life.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:03 am

Asami Yuki
"Hey now, I took my shinobi training very seriously, you know," Asami affirmed, giving a simple nod. "It had nothing to do with showing up your mother, I simply didn't have the time for anything else. Well, that and because by the time she was a chuunin, I was already a jounin, in spite of her being a year older." She smiled, offering a very quiet laugh. "So you see, I had already been 'showing her up' for years."
Mood: Amused
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:01 am

Shiro Yuki

"So what you're saying was, because you were so focused on Shinobi life you couldn't do anything else." He again changed to the opportunity to rib his aunt. "Or are you saying that I'm cut from lesser stock?" He of course was teasing. He knew that he had the same potential as Asami though he'd not really reached nearly as deeply as she had. One day he hoped to be recognized by her as her equal.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:06 am

Asami Yuki
"I'm saying that I was far too busy, yes," Asami said, giving Shiro a sly look. This kid never missed an opportunity to tease her, that was for sure. "Your mother is a fine woman still, and a fine shinobi, as well. But, her love of boys was just as strong, and... well, we both know how that turned out. Those things happen sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:14 am

Shiro Yuki

Though the Yuki clan were known for being cold emotionally, his mother's nickname during her time as a Shinobi was the Tsundere Queen, Shiro openly laughed. He'd given his aunt enough ribbing, he had to get it all out now because if he didn't there wouldn't be any time or place for it in her offices or on the field.

"I know what you mean Asami-sama." Shiro replied back cordially. The fact that he'd gotten her on the defensive in playful argument was thrilling to Shiro, though he was sure that she let him tease her. He continued in a more serious "Mom says that if you really wanted a family, you'd make the time for it. She thinks your gifted enough to balance such an act. You really should have coffee with her one morning. I could always use a baby cousin." He elbowed her gently in the arm.

Then it hit him like a rock to the face. "God, I'm really starting to sound like mom. I need to stay away from that woman." He again laughed.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:37 pm

Asami Yuki
"You're starting to sound like my mother," Asami added, gently lifting an eyebrow. It seemed like all her mother ever wanted to talk about with her these days was how her love life was going, and whether or not she had found a man yet. Even worse was when the woman tried to set her up on blind dates. If there was anything Asami was less interested in than a blind date, she had yet to discover it. "You really should be careful around them. Pretty soon they'll have you playing matchmaker along with them."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Shiro Yuki

"Well the good news is that with my team assignment, I'll be getting out of the house a lot more. Having a team really brings meaning to being a Genin." Shiro responded, as an obvious sigh of relief, this was a major stepping stone in his life. "I can't wait to get out there."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next