Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Asami Yuki
"Yes, and your first meeting is later this week," Asami said. "Do remember to listen to everything that your sensei has to say and learn as much as you can from her. Your future as a shinobi depends on it." Taking a deep breath, she then submerged herself below the hot spring water. She remained there for several moments before reemerging and letting out her breath. "Mmm, this really is is most relaxing."
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 10 • Speed: 10 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 8 • Chakra Control: 10
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:47 pm

Shiro Yuki

"I will." Shiro replied in earnest, he cupped his hands and splashed some water on his face when Asami went down. "When people think the village hidden in the mist, they think that its cold and dank and the people here are angry or sad, such preconceptions of Kiri really break my heart." Around him he could tell that such conceptions of the village were untrue. Still unless you were Mizukage there wasn't much you could do about it. It wasn't like Kiri was a tourist attraction after all.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Asami Yuki
"Or they remember only the practices under the First and Second Mizukages," Asami said, with a heavy sigh. It hadn't been until the previous Mizukage that the brutal, draconian academy graduation exams had been done away with. In spite of it having been so long since then, the nickname given to Kiri by other villages, The Boody Mist Village, had not gone away. It stuck with them, in spite of Asami and the Third Mizukage's attempts to change that.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Shiro Yuki

Not to mention that Kiri was still undefeated in any border skirmishes that it'd endured, even sometimes taking heavy losses to hold its territory and inflicting similar losses to push enemies back across their own shores. Those events were only touched upon in the academy, and so far no major border skirmishes had occurred in Asami's reign. Shiro was very thankful for this. "I don't know anything about village policy, but I know my aunt. And I don't think she can do anything but improve the reputation of the Village."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Asami Yuki
Asami smiled, giving Shiro a gentle pat on the head. "Thank you, Shiro-kun. That's why you're my favorite nephew." Of course, he was her only nephew, but he wasn't the only one who could be a tease."I do try my best, no matter what some people might think." There were people who had been waiting fourteen years for her to fail at her position, after being elected into it so young, and for fouteen years they had been disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro   Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Luncheon - Asami/Shiro
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3