Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:35 am

Shino let out a legitimate laugh at Aaliyah’s question. “Ha, not even the sharingan can trick me Aaliyah”, he said seriously. “My body lets me see and feel the genjutsu and its effects, but the bugs inside of me can never be effected”, he said with a smile. “They can tell me whether or not what I’m happening is real or not, and they definitely don’t think it’s a lie…….she and a mate are alive Aaliyah”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:37 am

Aaliyah looked surprised. "Shino... no one has seen these birds since the time of the first great Shinobi war or whichever one started before the foundation of all the villages. Hundreds of years ago. If Youki has one..." She stopped. "Why.. would he show you and not be? No offense, but that sounds like something he'd do to show off." Touching his body, she moved chakra through his body to relax him and give his insects some of her to feed off of. it seemed they did love her chakra as well as his.

"Show me?" She requested.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:51 am

Shino shrugged. “I don’t know why, he even told me that he hadn’t shown you yet. Maybe he was going to give her to you as a surprise engagement or something”, he added with a shrug. “All I know is that they both exist and they have six eggs together”, he said honestly. “I can show you I suppose, but upon thinking about it I’m a little worried”, he admitted. “I was only there with Youki, plus if I show you to her she might say something or let Youki know”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:53 am

"If you show me where it is, I can just go there and you can wait for me? I want to see her... Please?" She asked, touching his face. As much as she hated to admit it, Youki was right. Then, she grinned. "Well... We're going to spend a lot of time together, right? I could tell him you let it slip on accident and I can ask him to show me if you'd prefer? I don't want to owe him anything but..." She whispered, rubbing the back of her neck. "It's up to you, as much as I want to see her, it's not worth your life."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:21 am

Shino scratched his chin, not sure what he should do in this situation. Youki hadn’t forbidden him from showing anyone else but it seemed like that was kind of obvious since he said he hadn’t shown anyone else. Shino snapped his fingers. “Youki said that the male eagle didn’t like him too much, maybe I can use my bugs to see when the female leaves and when the male shows up. You only need to see one of them to believe after all”, he pointed out with a smile. “What do you think?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:30 am

"I love you." She whispered with a small laugh. "That sounds like a good idea. Just be careful. Make sure no one sees you." She whispered, touching his shoulder. "I'm going to summon a few more, okay?" She asked, whistling once more. This one was unlike all the others. It was short, low, and almost sounded evil. There was a long pause, in which time, crows and all other animals instantly started to sound an alarm, running around and hiding wherever they could. They cried and scampered away, as if they were about to all be killed or snatched up. This one took a little longer but a much larger bird fell from the sky, one leg landing on Aaliyah's shoulder, and the other leg on the other shoulder. It was too large to land on her arm or only stand on one shoulder.

It shifted it's wings and closed then behind his back. "This one, as classified by it's darkness means to kill someone. He'll never land on you and you'll probably never see him in flight because most other birds flee at the sight of him. You'll just hear the choas sort of like you just heard, or he'll be perched on a tall building."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:35 am

Shino nodded. “Don’t worry I promise that I won’t, besides I thankfully have my scouts going ahead and checking for me”, he said as a few bugs flew out of his palm and flew off towards the mountains, a direction that Aaliyah would probably notice. Aaliyah said she was going to summon a few more, which was fine by Shino. He couldn’t help but wonder when Youki was going to tell him which summon would be his and if it would do anything. Was he going to get a young one to train himself? Or one from Youki that would be instructed to work with him? Shino stopped thinking about it once the next summon appeared.

He watched in awe at all the damage it did, and how Aaliyah knew that it would land on its shoulders. “Right…..and what is this guy’s name? Or does he not even have one?”, he asked unsure. Dang, he hadn’t expected that one.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:44 am

Aaliyah didn't reach up to pet this one as she did the others. In fact she stayed more still and moved very little. "His name is grim. He does symbolize death after all." She said, not moving at this point. She blinked and spoke. That was it. Looking into Shino's eyes, she sighed. "He appears with the most frequency, but he sometimes appears with other hawks. It's the combination that are the hardest parts. They can all appear together." She said. "For example, when he appears with white, surrender and kill don't go together. When they're together it usually means to only kill those specified while making peace with no witnesses. It's a very complicated symbolic language."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:48 am

“Yeah I could see why that would be a pretty appropriate name”, Shino admitted as he kept his eyes still with Aaliyah’s. He could see that she wasn’t a fan of this thing, so it was probably best to not go making friends with it after all. He kept his eyes on her and nothing else, for all he knew looking this thing in the eye was like asking for death. Shino gave a nod as she explained the complicated system that Youki had created. “Well, guess I better get studying if I want to remain his favorite”, he remarked with a nod. He said no more, considering he didn’t want the hawk knowing anything it didn’t need to. “How many are there total?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:52 am

Aaliyah moved both of her shoulders upwards at the same time. The bird opened it's feet and flew off, leaving small tears in her shirt, but didn't cut her body. She sighed, shivering once it was gone. "Umm..." She thought it over for a few moments before responded. "There are... I think about 100 or so?" She rubbed her shoulders for a moment. "It depends. he only uses about 50 of them with frequency. I'll show you them all, but I don't think you'll need them all at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am

Shino breathed a sigh of relief once the large one left, leaving them alone for the time being. “Over one hundred?”, he asked surprised. “I can hardly believe that he actually has that many”, he remarked as he scratched his head. “That is definitely one complicated system he has”, he remarked before something landed on his shoulder. Shino turned to see the bug. “Looks like you’re in luck Aaliyah, it’s the father’s turn to watch the eggs. I can take you up there and show him to you……and meet him myself actually”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:58 am

Aaliyah looked at him, a huge smile meeting her lips. "Alright! Let's go!" She walked over to him and smiled. "Oh, do you like my new dress?" She asked, turning so he could see the entire thing. It was a long shiny white dress with a black belt. a long chain of beads hung between her breasts which where visible through part of the opened top. "I thought you'd like it." She said, winking at him. "Come on, I want to see and we should go before they switch."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am

Shino smiled back at Aaliyah, glad that his actions would also bring her happiness. He loved making Aaliyah happy, doing so meant that he was doing something right. He needed that right about now. “Well it is quite lovely actually”, he admitted with a grin. “As everything you wear it definitely brings out your features”, he said with a smile. IT was so hard not to walk up and kiss her. “Come on, I’ll lead the way”, he said as he began to walk.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:06 am

Aaliyah walked over to him and her hand touched his, but she instantly pulled it away. She wanted so much to touch him. Her eyes closed tightly and she let out a shuttering sigh. "Sorry..." She whispered, looking at where they were going. "It's really hard not to be all over you." Her voice was much softer and she moved a little closer to him. "We should go fast, we don't want anyone to see that we've been gone." She added, turning to face him. "And we don't want the mother to return and find us there."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:04 am

Shino glanced down as he felt Aaliyah’s hand gently touching his own. As she was forced to withdrawal he looked at it longingly, as if that moment was enough to get him back on a drug addiction. “You do not need to apologize for that”, he said with a weak smile. “But you are correct, we should move quickly so that we can get back before anyone suspects, or before the mother returns”, he added. It was a long way up the mountain, they were going to have to make haste if they were to get there in time. “Let’s go”, he said before beginning to run.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him sweetly. They both knew they wanted to touch one another or at least be in some form of contact. The fact that they weren't allowed to just made it worse for both of them. When they were together, they weren't a;ways touching, but the now taboo course of their actions just made it that much more tempting. She really did love him more than anything. Nodding, she agreed with him and took off at a run, following directly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:01 pm

The trip up went fairly well, it took Shino only a few moments to remember each path and each turn where they were located. He went as quickly as he could, not wanting to lose their chance for showing Aaliyah this magnificent creature. Shino considered himself a nature person, but he felt like Aaliyah felt the same way about nature as he did. She loved it, and seeing something like this would really make her day. They were close now, and one of Shino’s bugs flew into his hand, giving him the go ahead. “Alright, only the father is there……..let’s go”, he said with a warm smile as he made the last few steps, moving over the cliff and beginning to walk down. The nest would be visible shortly. “Don’t say anything and do as I say when the time comes Aaliyah”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Aaliyah kept up with him quite easily, and on the way up, she let herself brush against him a few times. Truth be told, she just loved to be around him and they were so secluded that no one would notice. Her hand moved through her hair, pulling it back from her face. "I should have put my hair up today." She laughed a little at the thought. When they grew closer, she felt a little more restless.

"I'll do as you say." She affirmed, walking over to him and letting her fingertips slide over the skin of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Shino obviously felt the hand gestures made by Aaliyah, smiling every time their skin connected with each other. They were one, and they desired to be it again. They were alone on a mountain that no one visited, it was hard not to want to be all over Aaliyah. Still, he hoped that this would make up for their lacking ability to touch. “Let me go first, if he doesn’t kill me than do exactly what I do”, he said before leaping over and giving her no room to argue. The father was just as grand as the mother, although he held a different air about him. As Shino approached he stopped himself and bowed, exposing his neck once again. He really hoped this worked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Aaliyah heard what he said and turned to him. "What do you mean 'if he doesn't kill you?' He-hey! Shino!" He jumped away from her, making it clear she had no choice. She jumped over to follow him and heard something huge beside him move. Looking towards it, she saw the giant bird, her eyes becoming wide and then she bowed, her long hair sliding off her thin neck, revealing the skin. "Why are we doing this?" She asked.

The giant male moved from his position on the eggs to face the intruder. He shifted his weight so he was above them. Bending down, his beak slid across Shino's neck, but unlike the female, it opened and bit the side of his neck. The quick prick drew a small amount of blood. He seemed to taste it, then moved backwards. Watching the actions of the two, he seemed skeptical, but soon after returned the bow the two offered to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Shino couldn’t help but let a little smile form on his face as he jumped away. She was so concerned, that was sweet. Still, Shino hadn’t really thought this through as well as he should have. If the mother eagle liked him and also liked Youki…..than what would make the father like him? Thankfully these thoughts didn’t really come to Shino’s mind right now. “Because you asked nicely and gave me that cute smile of yours that you know I can’t resist?”, Shino suggested as an answer.

Shino smiled though as things appeared to be going well for them. The giant eagle touched the back of his neck just like the mother had. OF course it didn’t go as well as planned, especially once he felt the bite. As the eagle moved back Shino touched his neck, wondering how deep the cut actually was. Not very. “Well that was strange……the mother didn’t do that”, he said as he rubbed the spot. Shino slowly got up and looked at the eagle. “I don’t know this guy’s name…….but here he is”, he said with a smile to Aaliyah.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Aaliyah saw Shino get bit and instantly tensed. If something happened, what should she do!? When the male backed away and bowed, she watched Shino and nodded. "Are you okay?" She asked, moving closer to him. Putting her hand on the back of his neck, she healed the mild injury. "It wasn't too deep right?"

Her hand touched his face and the eagle moved closer to them, touching Aaliyah this time. His beak slid down her side and around her back. She shook slightly, unsure of how to react. He made a small noise, then turned to look towards Shino. His beak remained closed, but both could hear. "My name is Antinanco."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Shino lightly rubbed the injury, amazed at how shallow it actually was. A needle there would’ve hurt more, how did he do that? These things had definitely been trained well, that was certain. “Yeah I’m alright, I just don’t know why he did that”, he said as he felt the injury close from Aaliyah’s chakra. “No it’s fine, I can’t even tell I had it anymore”

As Shino watched while the bird touched Aaliyah with his beak he couldn’t help but feel nervous. Had this been one horrible mistake? Should he have not brought her here? All of these thoughts ended as soon as he heard the Eagle’s voice. Originally Shino wanted to jump from surprise, but after a second he realized that the far majority of summons could talk. That didn’t stop Shino from being nervous though. “Hello Antinanco”, he said with a small bow. He wasn’t sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Antinanco moved his wings and moved downward to look over at Shino. He was face to face with him, then turned his head to he was looking directly at him with giant red eyes. "Why are you here and what do you want?" He questioned, once again mot opening his mouth to speak. It seemed they were hearing it through their mind. "I don't trust Youki and considering he brought you here tells me you're less than trustworthy."

Aaliyah was in a mild state of shock. He... could speak and they still existed? Oh yeah... this was a good day. Smiling, she took Shino's hand. "This is amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Needless to say, having an Eagle’s giant eye that could probably kill you at any moment be this close to you was not something that Shino wanted to experience. HE could practically see his own blood red reflection in the eye. Shino glanced over at Aaliyah for a moment who took his hand and said that this was amazing. Shino wasn’t feeling that right now, he was still worried that this thing was going to kill them. The guy didn’t like Youki, but could they trust him with their secret. “Should we tell him the truth?”, Shino asked in a very low whisper to Aaliyah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next