Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:19 am

Shino couldn’t help but shoot a glance back at the house Lillian was still in as Kaleigh spoke of her. So she was the mother that rose up to the challenge when their actual mother died? It must be hard. “I never knew my own mother……no sisters either”, Shino said as he looked ahead. He smiled as she was apparently powerful as well, that was always a bonus as well. “Someone once told me that the measure of a man is not how much power he has, but what he does with it”, he remarked slowly. “Sounds like Lillian’s a really good sister”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:31 am

Kaliegh nodded. "Yep." She said, smiling at him. "If you wanted a mother figure, she'd the one I'd go with." As they walked, she continued to eat as they walked. "Oh, do you want something else by the way? The only think I can do really well is make drinks. Alcohol and not alcohol." She shrugged her shoulders. "You don't seem like the drinking type?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:34 am

The thoughts of mothers was on Shino’s mind now, and that normally lead to him thinking and reflecting on his own life. He knew that he wasn’t perfect, he had made his share of mistakes in life and would probably do more. Whenever Shino thought about his mother though, he always asked himself if she would look at him, smile, hug him, and tell him that she was proud of her son. Shino would give anything to know what that felt like. Shino broke out of his trance at Kaleigh’s last comment. “Oh uh…..no definitely not the drinking type”, he said as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:41 am

Kaliegh laughed a little. "I didn't think so." She ruffled his hair. "I mean it though, Lillian is the best mother figure there is. I love her and she's the only on in this family that keeps us together." When they got home, she jumped onto the couch. "Want to play a game or something?" She pulled her legs to her body and balanced the container on her knees. "I bet I could beat you at any video game you can pick out." She taunted.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:48 am

Shino just gave a tiny laugh as she ruffled his hair. With the long hair he had in this form it felt different. Some family used to ruffle his hair when he was young and it was short, he wasn’t used to it like this though. Shino took a seat on a thick and comfortable seat that leaned back. “A game?”, he questioned as he scratched his head. “Well I’m not much of a gamer, but I’m up for it”, he said with a smile. “You pick the game and I’ll play”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:54 am

Kaliegh got up and turned on the television. She grabbed a game and put it into the wii. Then she grabbed two mats and threw them on the floor. Standing on one of them, she started to hit arrows and X's that changed the screen. "It's a dance game called DRR. No one except Akiko has ever been able to beat me." She smirked. "Xerion is the only one to beat me at guitar hero. I love video games." She gestured for him to come over. "I'll let you pick the first song."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:00 am

As soon as the mats were brought out Shino could see what game they were playing, he had seen it all over but never actually played it himself. After all he was Shino Aburame. Him dancing? Yeah right! This was going to be interesting. “No one has ever beat your but Akiko huh?”, he asked as he got up and walked over and looked down at the mat. Strange thing. “So how exactly do you play?”, he asked. He wondered if she’d be surprised that he had never played. In truth he was surprised she liked video games, in all the times they trained together she had never mentioned liking them. She seemed more like a sports person.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:09 am

Kaliegh hit one of the arrows on the mat and picked a song on extreme. She had it on one player because she wanted him to watch. Watch me play this song and you and I will start playing this. I'll eat while you practice a few songs, you can eat now, and then we can play together. Does that sound good?" She turned to face him with a sweet smile on her face. Hitting start, arrows appeared on the screen in a huge and very close and clustered array. Her legs instantly started moving and hitting the buttons. On the bottom of the screen it showed the streak out of how many notes and she had them all so far.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:16 am

Extreme, well clearly Kaleigh had quite a bit of experience at this game. Then again apparently only Akiko had defeated her so far. That was a pretty nice track record to say the least, considering all of her siblings were in decent shape to say the least. “Yeah that sounds like a good idea”, Shino said before picking up his first container of food and opening it. He quickly ate the food, watching transfixed as Kaleigh’s score kept getting higher and higher. She wasn’t even making a single mistake. Shino was eating slower, paying more attention to her feet and the game as a whole. Perhaps he could learn through observation.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:27 am

Kaliegh slowed down as the game ended and she turned to smile at him. "You could probably try medium. You're fast and have good focus. I trained you, so I should know." She winked at him happily and sat down, picking up her chopsticks and starting to eat again. "If you need help let me know." She smiled at him. "I love it when Lillian cooks." She looked over at Shino. "Pick whichever song you want."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:32 am

Shino nodded with a smile as Kaleigh looked back at him. He had food in his mouth, otherwise he would have told her personally how well she did. He took the last few bites from his first container and set it down, happy for how well Kaleigh had done. “Alrighty than, let’s see how well we do”, Shino said as he stepped onto the pad and scrolled down. “Oh I know this one”, he said as he selected a fairly well known song. As it played the beginning was the hardest part for Shino, trying to correct himself when he first made mistakes. As he went on though his grade got better, even getting a decent streak by the end. Shino wasn’t used to it yet. “Well, not quite as good as you huh?”, he asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 am

Kaliegh smirked. "I've been playing since I was 14, so you did better than I did the first time. You failed against Akiko though. She picked it up first shot. She adjusts to things so easily. After all the kids my parents had I couldn't believe how skilled she was. It was really strange." She shrugged her shoulder. "You did well though, Hisorri. Try again. Let's see if you can get an A this time, then we can start making them harder so you can hopefully one day play against me in a fair competition."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:42 am

“Well thanks for the perk up, I’m sure that I’ll get better over time though. If you work at something hard enough you always do right?” Shino asked with a smile. He heard the comment about Akiko, wondering what exactly she meant by that. Akiko was naturally skilled in everything which was rare for anyone. Oh well, something to ponder for another time. Shino restarted the song, this time tapping a foot to the beat before the instructions came. Shino quickly began to do better than before, he was mainly hurt by his rocky start last time. By the end he had decently improved.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:44 am

"Try another song with the same difficulty. I don't want you to just memorize the arrows." She instructed, standing up and moving over to him. "Are you right or left handed? Stand with your dominant hand closest to the tv like this." She showed him the way she stood at a slight angle. "It helps with you jumping up and down." She smiled at him to give him more confidence. "It helps your focus stay on the screen while you can still see the mat because of the angle."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:47 am

“A different song? Alright”, Shino said as he scrolled through them again. Maybe he wasn’t getting better, perhaps just in his head he was already memorizing the patterns naturally. Shino did have a good mind for information and memorization after all. He just needed to pick a different song to see actually how well he was doing. “Alright, so like this?”, he asked as he stood exactly like she was. “That makes sense, thanks Kaleigh”, he said as danced like she instructed him to. He was doing decently well enough.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:50 am

Kaliegh smiled. "You do memorize things quickly though. I'm impressed." She smiled at him, moving her hand through his hair to get it out of his face. "Here." She offered him food to bribe him to do better. "If you get hungry we can switch and you can watch me play. I know some people do better watching others." She added, not wanting him to feel too tired or to get overwhelmed. "Don't feel bad either. It takes a while to learn."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:00 am

“Thanks, it’s always been one of my major talents”, Shino admitted with a smile. “I wasn’t second in my class for nothing after all”, he added as he glanced back at Kaleigh, hearing her offer. “Well, how about I watch just one more time while I finish eating, then I can practice and work off what I ate”, he added jokingly. Every training session with Kaleigh they did that, something like this wasn’t going to tire him out after all. Shino performed on the next song, still doing better than he had that first time.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:06 am

Kaliegh smiled as she watched him. She went into the kitchen quickly to get a couple bottles of water and put them in a lunch box with a few ice packs. That way they would be cold, but they wouldn't have to get up to get them. Returning to the living room, she put the lunch box down on the coffee table. When he finished, she switched with him and started to play another game.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:12 am

As Shino finished his song he could feel the heat beginning to rise. If he was more comfortable with people in general he might take off the top layer of his clothing, let his chest breathe through the hot air. He sat down in his chair and took a drink of one of the water bottles she provided, downing the cold liquid in just a few moments. Shino started watching her, trying to see if there was anything new he could learn from her this time around.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:21 am

Kaliegh looked over at him. "I've seen you shirtless before, Shino." She added watching him sweat. "It doesn't bother me. Keep in mind, I may be a girl but I'm not going to be all over you like some slut." She stretched her arms over her head for a moment as she was dancing. "Don't think that I'm a crazy hoe that'll hurt you." She said, smiling at him sweetly, looking away from the screen, missing two notes, but then got right back into it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:25 am

Shino raised an eyebrow as she instantly pinpointed what was up. Did this family always know when something was going on? You couldn’t hide anything from any of them. Than again, considering Shino’s usually behavior and how red his face probably was he shouldn’t be that surprised. “Sorry it’s not that…….it’s just me”, he remarked before undoing the shirt and letting it slide down into the chair. Everything felt much more comfortable with that off. “God that feels good” he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:30 am

Kaliegh grinned. "I'm your sensei. I can just tell things. I'm okay at reading people and I bombarded you for months, remember?" She asked, arching an eyebrow. "That and you're red faced and sweaty." She shrugged. "Maybe it's just me, you know?" Laughing a little, she finished the song and grabbed a drink. "Part of my abilities is to tell when people are being stressed too much. Think of it as well... assuring that you'd stay alive. If I couldn't read your signs, I might have killed you." A smile met her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:40 am

Shino let out a laugh. “Well if that’s the case I am truly thankful for your ability, there were some days where me and Yaibi thought that we were done for, and right when we thought we’d collapse and die you’d tell us the day was over”, he recalled as he leaned back in the chair. “Not sure where you learned this gift, but you can bet that we appreciated”, he said with his own smile before drinking a bit more water from his water chilled water bottle.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:52 am

"My mother." She said, her eyes suddenly seemed to be full with a memory. Sitting down on the couch, a found smile met her lips. "My mother had a gift for reading people like no one else. I know that before she died all she did was worry about Youki. I remember she ignored us all, but him. Then... after she died, he just lost it." She whispered, rubbing the back of her neck.

"S-Sorry!" She muttered. "I shouldn't have talked about all of that." She smiled at him sweetly. "I guess all of us learned from our mother. We just all took something different from from, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 am

Shino said nothing as the topic of mothers were brought up again. He wasn’t uncomfortable talking about them, but he literally had nothing to say about them. He had never known his own, he didn’t have a figure in his life that he looked to like a mother, and he didn’t really have any even brief memories of her either.

“It’s alright, I am glad that your mother was so good to your family, especially when she could see what the problem in the future would be”, Shino remarked as the name Youki came to mind multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next