Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Shino didn’t pay as much mind to Akiko as Kiba did, his mind was mainly focused on the words that Youki spoke. Konoha was leading an attack!? They were going to ruin everything! Xerion and everyone would have to enact the betrayal before they got here. Shino and Kiba couldn’t fight against their own people after all, they couldn’t. Shino knew who the two clans were, obviously the ones who’s clan heirs were missing. Did Kurenai not tell them what had happened? Or was something more going on that Shino didn’t see?

Kiba’s mind only briefly stayed on what Youki said, wondering why Konoha was attacking. Hadn’t his mom given them the message? Surely she wouldn’t let them lead an attack with what they were planning. Of course at Xerion and Kaliegh’s words his mind focused on the more important part. He wondered what was wrong with Akiko. It really did look like she was dying. What was going on with her? She wasn’t acting herself.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Akiko was really unhappy throughout breakfast. She seemed as if eating wasn't something she wanted to do at all. Lillian forced her to eat, and she did, but nowhere near as much as would be considered healthy. She was bothered by more than one of her sisters and she eventually gave in and ate more. But, then she seemed tired. "Can I go lay down? I don't feel well?"

Lillian glanced at Youki, who nodded, making Lillian mirror these actions. Akiko got up and walked out of the room and went down the hallway where her room was.

Youki turned his head. "Yaibi." He said to get his attention. "Go make sure she's okay." He instructed, a hard look on his face still.

Akiko went into her room, but didn't lock the door. Walking into the bathroom, she picked up the lid to the toilet seat and looked inside of it, tears starting to fill her eyes. She didn't hear the door opened before she made herself throw up.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Kiba glanced up for a moment as Youki addressed him. He apparently wanted him to go check on Akiko. “Yes Youki-sama”, he said with a nod of respect before getting up and making his way out towards where Akiko’s room was. He didn’t know what he was going to say to her, he knew what he was going to ask though. HE just took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes as he walked into the room. “Akiko?”, he asked before hearing a familiar sound coming from the bathroom. Kiba’s eyes widened as he ran in, seeing Akiko emptying her stomach. “Akiko!? What are you doing?”, he asked as he got on his knees next to her.

Shino watched as Kiba left, unsure of what was going to happen. With everyone here he just hoped he played it smart. If he didn’t come back soon Youki was going to send someone else to look at them. Shino bit on his lip, wondering what to make of it all. He turned to Kaleigh slowly and whispered so as to not be heard. “Which two clans is Youki talking about? Did he tell you in the earlier meeting?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Akiko heard Kiba's voice, and closed her eyes. She threw up again and held onto her hair. "I... umm..." She turned to look at him. "I don't feel well." She smiled at him weakly, and the way she was sitting showed how much weight she'd really lost. There was nothing to her body at all. He could break her in half by trying to pick her up too suddenly. "Really..." She smiled at him, then looked into his eyes. "I really missed you." Her hand trailed over his cheek softly.

Kaliegh leaned towards him. "MY best guess is Inuzuka and Aburame, but I honestly can't tell you. He was just angry and taking turns yelling at us for being idiots. He didn't say way, he's just angry. He's trading Percy to Akatsuki this week. Or he wanted to, but Akiko is so weak, so he wants to kill her for wasting his time and being weak. No one really knows what's wrong with her. Lillian just said she stopped eating and says she eats, but won't around anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Kiba was literally shaking at what he was seeing. How could this be? What happened to his precious love? “Akiko…..what’s happened?”, he asked weakly as he moved a little closer. “You’ve lost so much weight, and you told me that you’d eat more”, he said with a sad expression. “And now you eat only a little, and now you’re throwing it back up?”, he questioned as he looked into her eyes. “What’s going on?”

Shino’s eyes widened for a short moment as Kaliegh actually said what Shino thought that she said. “Are you serious?”, he asked. He was going to kill his youngest sister? Youki wasn’t even going to give her a chance to recover? That was horrible, but then again they were talking about Youki. Shino turned back to his food and had a bit, not sure what to say anymore. “This worries me”, he admitted.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Akiko bit her lip. "I... I did eat more..." She whispered, looking down at the ground, moving away from him. "A-And then I started to gain weight... I gained like ten pounds and than you and Cyon came back that night and you said that fat girl's were ugly and that you didn't like them..." She whispered. "K-Kiba... I didn't want you to leave because I was ugly. No matter what I did, how hard I trained, I wouldn't lose any weight, I just kept gaining more... Nothing worked. I just..." She trailed off. "stopped eating, and I started losing weight again." She smiled "And now I weigh less than i used to, you like that right?" When she smiled, her head tilted to the side and eyes closed.

Kaliegh sighed. "Yeah... Akiko's chakra is an anchor point. We need her to save Percy's life. Without her, he'll die, but if she tries to fight, we might lose them both. He's mad at her now, and Akatsuki is getting impatient. They want his bijuu now."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Kiba didn’t think that he’d ever feel worse in life that he did right now. All this pain, all the sickness and lack of food, it was all for him? He wanted to throw up himself after hearing that. How could he ever let her think that her image was what mattered the most to him? His lips started to tremble as he knew the night she was referring to. He had gotten drunk, said things that he hadn’t met. Of course he didn’t realize the real reason she had gained weight. His arms wrapped around her. “Akiko please eat again, I don’t care what you look like, I didn’t mean what I said to Cyon”, he said as tears fell onto her cheeks. “I love YOU Akiko, please just eat more. You’re scaring everyone that cares about you, me included…………please eat and don’t do this to yourself? Do it for me please?”

Shino was silent for several moments as they continued their whispered conversation. “So what does this mean for us?”, he asked softly. “We can’t go through the plans without Akiko. And you know who won’t stand down if she’s in danger”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Akiko felt him grab her and hold her. Opening her eyes slowly, and she looked at him. her arms slowly wrapped around it. Holding her, it was easy noticeable that she lost at least 20 pounds or more. "Kiba..." She muttered softly. "B-but... I did this for you..." She wiggled to get away from him. "Y-You're not happy with me?" She asked, starting to tremble. "B-but... I-I... was doing this to make you happy and there was nothing else I could do! I was fat and... Look..." She pulled up her shirt. As much weight as she had lost, her stomach still had a small bump, but you could see and count every one of her ribs. "I still can't lose it all and... I... I want you to be happy with the way I look."

Kaliegh bit her lip. "I'm not sure... for now, we just need to wait and see what Youki wants to do. He might try to replace parts of our teams to make up for Akiko's chakra, but it will take more than we have. You, Aaliyah, and Yaibi, don't even make up for half of it, and btoh you and Aaliyah were trained the best chakra control by our clan. I'm not sure how much Akiko's body can handle. We... just have to wait and see... Maybe she's really sick."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:33 pm

“I don’t care Akiko. I was drunk, I didn’t mean those things that I said with Cyon”, Kiba said honestly. “Couldn’t you tell that I wasn’t myself? I never talk like that to you…..I love you and you’re my mate”, he said as he held her hand. “Nothing is more important than you”, he whispered as he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. When he saw that bump he raised an eyebrow, wondering what on earth that was. “Akiko, I am sorry if I ever for a moment made you feel like you needed to do anything to win my love from me……I’m sorry”, he uttered weakly. “I love you, and that will NEVER change”

Shino said nothing again, worrying about the future now. Everything was falling apart, all the planning and everything was becoming useless. This wasn’t how it was supposed to happen! Shino ate a few more bites and glanced up for a moment. “Guess we’ll just have to wait and see. I only hope that this isn’t as bad as I’m seeing it”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Looking up at him, Akiko's large brown eyes that were filling with tears seemed to be confused. Closing her eyes, she smiled and tears streamed down her face. "I love you too." she let go of her shirt and hugged him tightly. "So... what do you want me to do? Start eating, right?" She paused for a minute. It seemed like she wanted to say something else. "Don't be sorry.. this is my fault. I am the one that stopped eating and caused you all this trouble and is bothering you with stupid things." Tears still streamed down her face, but she wasn't crying.

Kaliegh bit her lip. "Akiko tends to rebound fast from things. Once she starts eating and figures out whatever if bothering her, she'll be fine. She just needs to calm down a little. Maybe talking to Yaibi will help her?" She didn't seem too keen on eating, but she always was very worried. What could she do? and more importantly, what was wrong with her sister? Akiko was the only little sister she had, other than her, she was the baby of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Kiba nodded as he held her in the hug. “Just go back to eating normal, I swear that no matter what happens I’ll stay with you to the end”, he said softly. “You’re my mate Akiko, and we’re going to get married……I promised remember?”, he asked with a smile. “No matter what you and I will be together, I know it”, he said with a soft smile. At her words he shook his head. “Don’t worry Akiko, there’s nothing to forgive. Just start eating and there’s nothing to forgive okay?”, he asked with a smile. HE stood up, gently pulling her upwards with him. “Come on, let’s both go back together and eat. Your siblings will be so happy to see you happy again”

Shino shrugged. “If anyone can do it it’d be him I suppose”, he remarked with a shrug. “Let’s just eat and wait for more of Youki’s news”, he suggested before taking another few mouthful’s of food. Kiba was the only one that could make Akiko okay again, Lillian would be the second but it’d be him that she’d confide in first.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Akiko smiled at him and nodded. "Alright..." She whispered, getting up and hitting the handle to flush the toilet and all she's thrown up. Smiling at him, she took his his hand and walked out of the room with him timidly, as if not sure what she should do. "So.. um... how much weight do you want me to gain?" She asked, uncertainly, showing she'd been thinking about it, but was unsure of how he would respond to her.

They re entered the eating area and she sat down with her sister, leaning over and whispering that she was hungry, and all of her siblings except Youki seemed relieved to hear it. Lillian gave her something to eat, but it wasn't too much. If she ate too fast her body would reject it and she'd throw up anyway.

One of the doors not far from them opened and Yin lowered his paw from the handle, walking into the room lazily and walking over to the table. he rubbed against Cyon's legs and limberly slid under the table, curving his back bone. He laid down and yawned, resting his head on Cyon's lap, who seemed pleased with the male's return. He rubbed his head and started to feed him under the table, which everyone seemed to ignore.

Once Akiko walked into the room, Yin made a noise under the table, making Cyon back up to look under it. he gave him a quizzical look and his facial expression changed and his lips moved, an unfamiliar sound escaping his lips. The tiger made another sound, and this small array of exchanges went back and forth a few times. Moving his tail, Yin was laying under the table like a king, and said one last thing; and with that Cyon spit out his drink, starting to cough violently as he chocked.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Kiba smiled as Akiko agreed that she would eat more, hopefully enough to get back to her old weight. That was all Kiba wanted. “Eat a bit more than usual to try to gain some weight, you honestly look like you’re about to die Akiko”, he said with a smile. He was glad that she was listening and now they were heading back to join the others. Perhaps this change of Akiko would put everyone in brighter spirits. It was a weak hope, but a hope none the less.

Shino glanced up to see Akiko and Kiba returned. IT was only a few moments later that Akiko said she was hungry and got some food onto her place. Shino smiled, Kiba had of course done it once again. He just shook his head and smiled, eating a bit faster than he had been before. Akiko was going to be okay it seemed, and hopefully everything was going to go back to normal. The attack from Konoha was a worry, but at least they had solved one of their problems.

Kiba took his seat and just smiled, knowing that everyone would be happy that the youngest sibling was eating once again. Everyone had been worried, Youki was probably more angry or annoyed. Kiba didn’t care anymore though, he didn’t even notice Cyon’s reaction to Yin once he showed up. He was in too high of spirits to care anymore.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Akiko smiled at her sister and ate what was on her plate, saying she was still hungry. Lillian allowed her to eat a little more, and then gave her something to drink, then got up and left with her. It seemed she wanted to be alone with the small girl she'd done everything for since birth with the exception of actually birthing her.

Cyon saw Kiba smirking and he snapped his fingers under the table. Seeing this, Yin got up, moving under the table and sunk his teeth violently into Kiba's leg, as hard as he could. His long fangs ripped through the flesh and muscle, digging deep gashes into his leg. Then, without pulling or tearing, he released his leg when Cyon snapped again, showing that's all he wanted.

The girl on Cyon's team who was sitting on his opposite side, was close to gaping, seeming unsure of what to say or do. What did that mean!? Looking over at her sensei, he flashed her a warning look, one that instructed her to say silent.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Kiba was enjoying his food, smiling and having a good time until there was a sudden pain in his leg. His entire body tightened as the fangs of what he could only guess was Yin sunk into his leg. What the hell was happening!? Kiba could take pain pretty well, but anyone would find this pretty damn painful. Not to mention that he didn’t see it coming and couldn’t even brace himself for it. Kiba let out a yell of pain, only to be cut off as his head was slammed into the table. What the hell was going on!?

Shino was enjoying his food as well until the yell came from Kiba, causing his head to snap in his direction. Shino watched in shock as Cyon and Yin both attacked Kiba. What the hell were they doing?! Had he found out who Kiba really was somehow? Either way, Shino wasn’t going to give him the change to speak. His arm closest to Cyon shot up, five bolts of electricity shooting out to fire into Cyon and stun him with all the volts of electricity. Cyon was going to regret what he had just done.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Cyon heard the electricity and jumped out of the way. he didn't completely avoid it, and blood started to pour from his shoulder at a rather rapid weight. Truthfully, he didn't meant to actually slam Kiba's face into the table, just lower it so his face was bent over. He just assumed Kiba would put up some resistance to the force, unfortunately, he didn't.

Everything fell silent and everyone watched them. Blood continued to pour down Cyon's arm, dripping onto the ground at a steady rate. "What? You jealous?" He asked with a smirk. He flashed a look at Kiba warningly, as if trying to tell him something, but Shino once again lunged at him. He avoided this attack and kicked him. Moving backwards, he did a back flip.

"Training." He clarified with a grin. "Seems my idea to make this one jealous to see him fight is working." He jumped away from the next attack and darted out of the house, whistling for Yin to follow him, which he instantly obeyed, darting out just inches behind his partner. However in some of Kiba's blood, he smeared a small arrow that showed Kiba he wished for him to go outside as well.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Shino didn’t see what the point of this all was, and he wasn’t one that was going to let a personal insult against him go unpunished. Cyon wanted to fight? Fine, he would see what the training with Youki and Aaliyah did for him. Shino would have most of his reserves when Cyon would be on the ground. As Cyon moved away Shino growled. “Coward”, he growled before suddenly flickering off after him. Cyon dodged his last few attacks, but how well would he dodge when the attacks had a bit more power to them.

Kiba was losing blood and a good amount of it. His leg had been torn open, and a cut formed on his head as his face was plowed into the table. Kiba could have resisted it normally, but from the surprise bite from his tiger he wasn’t able to prepare for an attack that he also didn’t see coming. “Hissori!”, Kiba shouted as Shino ran off after him. Kiba got up, leaning strongly on his undamaged leg while blood poured out of the torn one. “I’m sorry Youki-sam, I’ll try to bring him back”, he said as he forced himself out of the room to try to follow the other two.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Once Cyon made it outside, he jumped on Yin's back and held on when he ran off. They made it a good distance and yin slid to a stop. Youki got off his back and stood waiting as Shino caught up with him. "You're faster than I expected." He didn't seem to want to fight however. "Wait. I need to tell both of you something." He made a clicking sound and Yin growled, snapping at Cyon's leg, but didn't bite him. Walking away, he laid down in the shade and continued to growl. The tiger almost looked like a child pouting because he couldn't have ice cream.

Aaliyah ran over to Kiba and grabbed onto his arm, looking around and healing him. She didn't leave the room, but she was good with clones, and was able to slip awya. Once she healed his leg, she ran with him towards where Shino and Cyon were standing. "What's going on...?' She asked, her body tensing. "Youki wants to know why--"

Cyon cut her off. "Why you had sex with Shino and let Akiko have sex with Kiba again after you faked his death? Oh yeah, I'm sure he'd love to hear about it Aaliyah. Shut up." Turning to face Kiba, he sighed. "Do you want to know what Yin told me and why he bit you?" He asked, glaring at the tiger behind him, who was still whining under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Shino didn’t stop his pursuit, knowing that he could quickly catch up to Cyon if he allowed himself to do so. He wished that he had his bow and arrows with him, he probably could’ve hit the guy from afar before he realized what he was dealing with. Assuming Kiba didn’t give away all of their secrets he could probably beat the guy through surprise alone. As soon as he caught up he channeled a good deal of lightning chakra into a single finger, aiming for Cyon’s chest, however he stopped the flow once he said that he needed to tell them something. “What are you talking about Cyon?”, he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Kiba let out a gasp of pain as he felt Aaliyah grabbing onto his arm and trying to heal him. He breathed deeply, still trying to figure out what was going on now. “Thanks Aaliyah”, he said weakly as they continued onward, slowly making their way towards Xerion. She healed up the skin well, but it still hurt like hell. What was Cyon thinking? Something must have drove him over the deep end for this.

Kiba’s eyes widened as somehow Cyon knew that they had sex. Was that what this was all about? No, there had to be something more to make him attack Kiba right in Youki’s presence. “Well I assume your kitty attacked me because you told it to, in regards to why I can’t say that I know to be honest”, he remarked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Aaliyah felt her body lose movement. C-Cyon knew?! No! If Cyon knew then they were screwed, there's no way Youki didn't know! He had to have told him... But when did he find out? Was it just now. She couldn't speak. Maybe if he just found out, they could stop him before he told!

Cyon glared at him. "Kiba, shut up. If I haven't told Youki who you are yet, do you really think I'm going to? I think if I continued to train you knowing who you were and what you were planning sorta hints at the fact I plan to help you, not hinder your progress. Why do you have reason to stop trusting me now?" He turned his head to the side. "Oh, and it's nice to finally meet you Shino." He would have grinned if he wasn't so angry.

Letting out a sigh, Cyon looked around them to see if anyone was around. "Akiko's pregnant
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Shino raised an eyebrow as Cyon greeted him by name. His head turned to Kiba. “You told him? The one secret that we really needed to keep and you told the guy that nearly killed your whole family……..god you’re a moron”, Shino growled. Of course, the news that was about to come was much worse than that. As the word’s slipped from Cyon’s mouth Shino became rigid, unable to move or speak or do anything. Akiko was pregnant? Shino slowly turned his gaze over to Kiba, feeling a chill going up his body at the look on Kiba’s face.

Kiba heard Shino’s comment and just shrugged it off. Cyon knew, and he was still acting friendly. They were just two guys trying to stop Youki. There was no way that Cyon would wait a month to rat them out after all. Kiba knew what he was doing. Of course, that sense of confidence left the moment that Cyon’s final sentence exited his mouth. He stood dead still, his face turning whiter than paper, his eyes widened and his pupils dilated. His body started twitching, his lungs attempting to grasp for air and failing miserably. His right arm started shaking, and he could’ve sworn that his right foot broke out into a sweat…….strange. Kiba couldn’t even bring himself to say anything, he just stared.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Aaliyah's eyes widened. She knew that Kiba and Akiko would have sex, but he didn't... use ANYTHING?! What the hell? She didn't think she had to go that far into it! If he was going to do that he should have done something to protect AKiko from something like this! She was too young, a pregnancy would kill her. "That doesn't explain why she's lost weight."

"Akiko's never been heavy. My guess is that it scared her and she stopped eating." Cyon answered. "Youki doesn't know yet, but much like dogs, Yin can smell changes in scent. That's the first thing he noticed." He looked over at the tiger, who was still growling miserably. Looking back at them, Cyon shifted. "Youki's mad about something... Aaliyah, you should go back. I'll figure out something as to why Yin bit you... Cat nip grows around here or, maybe you tried to feed him and he lunged or something..." He bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Shino just stared forward, listening to everyone’s words as they came. Shino just looked down and shook his head. Fool, he was never going to learn was he? And here Shino thought that he was changing, that he was finally going to become not only a great shinobi but a person and leader that would benefit all of Konoha. Baka. Whatever respect Kiba had gained these past few months from Shino had been destroyed in just a few short moments. He had done one of the few things that he shouldn’t have. What low self control. If they could have gotten away with it Shino would have sent him away on the spot.

Kiba looked down at the ground, barely feeling himself holding back tears. Everything that Akiko was going through was because of him. This explained it all now, and it was all his fault. Kiba had never felt so bad before, this was worse than all the times that he had been compared to his father put together. He started to barely regain skin color, just nodding at Cyon’s words. “Yeah……we’ll head back soon”, he said as he didn’t move an inch. His knees were shaking, appearing as if he was about to collapse.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Cyon turned his head. He looked really worried, but was unsure of what to do. Was there something he could do to stall Youki or...? He glanced at them. "For now, we just have to relax..." He pulled off his shirt and tied it tightly around his shoulder to stop the excessive bleeding of his shoulder. Watching Kiba, he looked concern. Was this really that devastating? Sure, she was pregnant but... Then again, he let out a sigh. Akiko was really thin and close to death. That explained a lot. "Aaliyah you should go."

Aaliyah hesitated, but nodded. "R-Right..." She said, looking over at Shino. Walking over to him, she kissed his cheek, holding his hand for a moment before running off. "Be safe..." She whispered before disappearing.

Walking over to him, Cyon touched Kiba's shoulder's, holding them to gain his focus. "Yaibi..." His voice almost sounded fatherly. "Focus..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Shino didn’t say anything, wondering what this all meant now. Was the plan ruined? They could maybe hide her pregnancy for now, but how long would it last? It seemed like the plan wasn’t ready to go forward, and Konoha was still coming to attack. This day was going from bad to worse! Shino slowly turned and gave a weak smile as Aaliyah kissed his cheek. “Thanks….you too”, he said as she left. Although he didn’t want to he rubbed his cheek, just in case Aaliyah was once again wearing lipstick that had glitter on it.

Kiba took in a sudden breath of air as Cyon spoke his name directly. He looked up weakly at the man that Kiba had no idea how he felt towards anymore. Were they enemies? Friends? Rivals? Kiba didn’t know or really care at this point. He just shook his head and gave a weak sigh. “What do you need me to do?”, he asked weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next