Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:18 am

Hana walked into Kiba's apartment and expected to find the house empty or Akiko making breakfast, but instead they were both sleeping, laced together on his couch. Laughing, she walked into the house and got something to drink. Walking back into the living room, she had a bag of coffee in her hand. Taking out two or three beans, she moved her hand near Kiba's nose, knowing he'd smell the strong aroma and it would wake him.

A body shifted under her and Akiko whined unhappily. When she realized that Kiba was moving, she opened her eyes and looked at him tiredly. Rolling off his body, she slid off the couch and landed on the coffee table, then stumbled off and fell on the floor. Regardless of the circumstance, it seemed she always got hurt in strange ways. "Ow.." She whispered, laughing softly. Rubbing her side, she pushed herself up and sat on the side of the coffee table, rubbing her eyes. "Mmm..."

"Morning Akiko." Hana ruffled Akiko's long hair and smiled. "It seems like Kiba wasn't lying when he told our mother and me that you're pretty clumsy."

Turing, Akiko smiled and jumped into her arms. "Hana!" She laughed and nodded. "And I'm not that clumsy." She said, turning to look at Kiba. "Did she wake you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:50 am

Kiba's eyes shot open as the strong smell of the coffee beans practically flooded his nose. He had quite the gift for his nose, it was one of, if not THE, best nose in the entire clan. He had supposedly inherited it from his mother who also had a good one. He watched as Akiko easily recovered from her injury to jump up into Hana's arms. Kiba just rested one hand behind his head and smiled. "Glad to see that you're both happy this morning", he said before sitting up fully and cracking his back. "Yeah Akiko, you could say that", he added with a laugh. "What up sis?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:10 pm

"Clan council wants to see you. They ruled on something late last night and want to talk to you about it." She shrugged her shoulders and got something to eat out of the fridge, walking into the room. "I'm not allowed to tell anyone though. They want to see you, you have to go without Akiko. She's gotta stay out of this matter." Seeing the look on her brother's face she smiled comfortingly. "It's nothing bad. It's probably for the better, actually. Don't worry. Take a shower, eat breakfast and go see them." She smiled at Akiko and ruffled her long hair.

Watching the smaller girl, she studied her for a moment. "They weren't kidding, you actually do smell amazing." She added with a laugh. "Which means a lot coming from another girl."

Blinking Akiko got something to drink. "Wait? I smell good?" She turned around, looking at Kiba, as if asking if it was a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:28 am

Kiba raised an eyebrow the moment that the council was involved. They had seemed to be on pretty good terms as of late, but it seemed like they were wildcards at this point of time. Everything seemed good, but how long could it stay that way? Kiba hoped that his worries and fears were for nothing. He slowly got up and smiled at Akiko as she looked towards him. "Don't worry, it's a very good thing", he said with a smile as he got up and stretched fully.

Kiba bit down on his lip for a moment and scratched his head. "Well, the longer I keep them waiting the worse off it'll be for me", he said somewhat sarcastically. "Akiko, would you mind making me a quick breakfast while I take a shower? I'd rather not keep them waiting if possible"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:54 am

Akiko looked over at her made and smiled. "I think I can do that." She nodded. Watching him, she shifted uncertainly. "What do you want?" He seemed nervous about something and that worried her. Did that mean she had to be worried? "Is something bad gonna happen? Why can't I go with you?" She asked, grabbing his hand softly. "Did i do something bad?" She looked over at Kiba and then at Hana, not sure what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:57 am

"Hmmm, probably just some eggs, toast, and maybe some sausage would be good", Kiba said happily. After all what was the point of eating if there wasn't a bit of meat in there right? As she took his hand and explained her worries he held his smile. "Don't worry Akiko, if anything's wrong I promise that you'll find out. I don't care if they tell me not to say anything. There are no secrets between us. It probably has to do with becoming leader. It'll be okay alright?", he asked with a smile. "I promise"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:01 am

Akiko nodded and kissed him softly. Since they'd lost the baby, they hadn't really shown much affection. It was strange for her, and she was just now starting to realize it. Smiling, she tried to make it seem like she wasn't worried. Where they had at her for losing the baby? "I think I can handle that." She said, leaning up, wrapping her arms around him. "Are you hungry too, Hana?"

Looking over at them, Hana smirked and ruffled Akiko's long hair. "Yeah, sure. I'll keep you company while you cook, does that sound good, chibi?" Truth be told, she loved that Kiba found Akiko. She was so small, but she was so sweet and just what Kiba needed to get into shape and become something and make himself better.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:05 am

Kiba kissed Akiko back and gave her a soft hug, letting her know that everything was going to be perfectly okay. He wouldn't let anything bad happen to her, not ever. He would die before he let Youki lay another hand on her. He had messed up once, and it wouldn't happen again. "I'll be out soon", he said before heading upstairs to take a good shower.

Several minutes later and Kiba made his way downstairs, fixing his hair up and buttoning the last button on his best jacket. "Looks good", he said to himself as the food was starting to fill his nose well. "Ah, now that smells delicious", he said with a large grin. "You two having fun?", he called to Hana and Akiko.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:14 am

Akiko felt Kiba's hands leave her body and he started walking off. Smiling, she went into the kitchen and making him breakfast. Hana followed her and the two of them got into a fake argument about what Kiba needed and it ended with them spraying one another with water. when they heard Kiba, they both turned and started laughing.

"Yeah." Akiko made him a plate and handed it to him. "I hope you like it." She said, starting to make Hana a plate and then herself. She sat down at the table with him. "So what do you think it's about?" She asked, getting a dish towel to dry off her hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Kiba raised an eyebrow as he saw the two spraying each other with water it seemed, wonder what they had been talking about? Kiba had so much water in his ears that it felt like he couldn't hear anything. He shook his head to get it out before taking the place that Akiko handed over to him. "Thank ya", he said with a wide smile before sitting down and waiting for Hana and Akiko to join him. "Still can't really decide, it makes me wonder why they won't let you come", he remarked as he spun his fork absently in his hands. "The only way to know for certain though is to go there and find out"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Akiko watched Kiba. "I suppose." She sighed. "But it's okay because Sakura wanted me to come to the hospital to see her. Shai likes me being there and they put Sasuke on the mission you were supposed to go on. Having him around is sorta like having a baby." She smiled at him sweetly. "And I like being helpful. ANBU offered to talk to me there were Tsuande or Sakura can mediate. I don't want to be alone with them because of what they did to Aaliyah." She smiled at him. "But I want to be a shinobi again for a while before we have kids."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Kiba nodded, knowing that this was something that Akiko was set on doing again. "IF that's what you want than I won't stop you, I hope that it all goes well", he said as he smiled happily before finishing up the food on his plate. He completely forgot that Suigetsu was at the hospital or that he and Akiko were supposed to train this morning. He slowly got up and smiled at mate and sister. "Well, I'll let you know how it goes once I get back", he said with his large grin.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Akiko nodded. "Okay. I'll let you know how ANBU goes too." She finished eating hastily, something she didn't usually do. When Kiba left, she looked over her shoulder and grabbed a small lunch box out of one of the cabinets and put breakfast in it. Taking off, she went to the hospital and went into the room Suigetsu was in. "Hi Suigetsu!" she walked over to him and handed him a bottle of water and the lunch box she put his breakfast in. She made him a veggie omelet without meat, some fruit crepes and vanilla yogurt that was much more pudding like. "You don't look like you slept well..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Suigetsu jerked awake as his name was said in a happy tone. It took a moment for his eye's to adjust, but the image of Akiko eventually entered into his mind. "Oh, hey Akiko", he said as she made her way over to him and handed him an assortment of fruit. He rubbed his face as the bloodshot eyes were extremely sore, his hair was also messed up. "Do I? Well looks are deceiving", he said casually before smelling the food. "You made all of this for me?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Akiko nodded. "Mhm. I told you already, I don't want you to get sick because you're not eating. Kiba likes meat, and eats it a lot, so it's interesting to cook without it. I don't know what you like, and I haven't seen you eat meat, so I didn't want to prepare something and you didn't like it. Eat, you need your strength for when Karin wakes up." She seemed happy that he was near her, awake, and talking.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:21 pm

It wasn't that Suigetsu didn't like meat, it was just that he preferred many other things. He had shark teeth, but they were more decoration than anything else. It was part of the ritual to have them if you wanted to be in the Seven Swordsman. Suigetsu was already good enough to be in them, that much was obvious by now. "Thanks", he said softly before slowly beginning to eat the omelet. Kindness like hers you never forgot, not in Suigetsu's mind. "So what's Kiba up to?", he asked casually.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Akiko looked over at him. "Kiba-kun was summoned by his clan council. They wanted to talk to him about me, and I know that because they said I couldn't go with him." She sighed, pulling her legs up to her chest, wrapping them around her soft legs. "I don't know... I hope it's not bad. They told him he could be clan leader once we got married, but I have the feeling they're really upset because I lost the baby. Or they want to talk to him about me." She sighed, rubbing her eyes. "Did Karin wake up? Has Tsunade talked to you about her?'
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Suigetsu kept his eyes on Akiko as she spoke of her worries and her fears, talking about how the council might be talking about her behind her back with Kiba. HE supposed that he couldn't see another real conclusion. If they were mates why couldn't she be with him unless they didn't trust her after all? "Don't worry, they'll never make Kiba choose the clan over you, if they really want him to be leader than they won't make him choose between the two", he pointed out as he began to eat at the yogurt. "And no, I've just been here alone. She hasn't woken up and no one's come to see me. As long as I stay in check they probably don't care what happens to me after all"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Akiko smiled. "Actually, before they announced the clan leader, they asked Kiba and another male to chose between the clan and their mates. The other man said that he'd leave his mate. Kiba refused to leave me, and that's why he became clan leader. I don't think they'll make him leave me either, but thank you so much, Suigetsu-kun." Looking up at Karin, she walked over to her and pulled out the chart that had all the information that the average person was unable to read. "Well..." She whispered. "It says that they scheduled something for today that might help her chakra system." Putting the chart back into the slot at the foot of the bed, she turned to face him. "Do you want me to go talk to Sakura for you? She likes me. That and Sasuke isn't in Konoha, so I could ask for a favor for babysitting her son."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Suigetsu gave a slow nod as a few thoughts came to his mind. A man should choose the one he wants to be with before his profession or his future. Instead of leaving the job with Karin he made her follow him, made her get hurt and forced her to heal him which left her in this condition. He gave a small sigh and rubbed his eyes again. "If there's anything that you can do to help her than please do it Akiko, I don't care what it takes at this point", he said as he gazed at her. "She's been like this for a week now, that can't be good"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Akiko looked over at him. "You, want me to try?" Looking at Karin, she walked closer to the bed. Standing over her, she adjusted her hands and they turned blue as her chakra flooded to them. Moving her hands across Karin's body, she redirected her chakra, moving it away from her heart and to places in her body were they were supposed to be; trying to move them away from her vital organs and make it flow more normally.

She knew the difference between most other chakra patterns, so for a woman, it should flow a certain way, especially for a shinobi-which Karin was despite her inability to do most things. After about fifteen minutes, she stumbled and sat down on the side of the bed. She smiled at Suigetsu and closed her eyes. "I'm tired." She let out a sigh and leaned against the bed, the top of her head barely reached the clearing, meaning Karin would have to lean over the bed to see her if she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Suigetsu watched as Akiko did what she could in order to help Karin. She had been offering but until now he had always turned her down, wanting to Tsunade or someone else do it. Since nothing was getting done though what was the worst thing that could happen? He waited anxiously until Akiko looked like she was about to fall asleep. He slowly moved over and helped her move to a spot where she could lay down better. He wasn't going to put her on the floor like he had been after all, she deserved better for trying to help.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Akiko smiled at Suigetsu, feeling someone pick her up. "Hey..." She whispered, touching his chest, but let him carry her. "I'm tired." She whispered, resting her head on his shoulder. "Thanks." She rubbed her eyes and moved a little closer to him. "I don't know if I did any good, and if I did any harm, you might want to tell Tsuande-sama." She seemed to drift off a little and her body went limp, showing she wasn't moving her body or controlling it.

Almost an hour later, AKiko bolted up, most of her chakra restored. Blinking, she rubbed her eyes and looked around. "S-Suigetsu?" She whispered, stretching her arms above her head. Walking over to Suigetsu, she smiled. "Sorry... I didn't mean to fall asleep." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Suigetsu just nodded and smiled at Akiko's words, making sure to memorize the last part. Karin didn't seem any worse, but than again how much worse could it be? "Sleep well Akiko", he said as she finally drifted off to sleep. He laid her down, making sure that she was completely comfortable.

Suigetsu was sitting down, practicing a few water jutsus that he had been creating since being stuck here. As Akiko bolted up he stopped and looked over at her, not certain if everything was okay. "Oh don't worry about it", he said as he motioned for her to sit down. "You're the one that's trying so hard to help me after all"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Akiko smiled at him. "I wanted to help you." Looking down at her lap, she sighed, sitting beside him. "I know that Youki does bad things to people and threatens them. I've seen him do it, but always denied it. I know that he didn't really give you much of a choice." She rested her head on his shoulder. "Don't think I'm doing this for Youki. I'm not. I know that you needed it and no one really understands Youki and even the people that are supposed to are pushing you away for no reason. It upsets me that they don't see that you need someone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next