Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:13 pm

“Say that which is necessary, otherwise keep to yourself. When in the presence of a Goddess never speak unless spoken to and it’s desired that you speak back”, Itami explained. Even when he had been killing in the name of Jashin he usually didn’t waste time talking in the middle of fighting. If they were going to die, than words were pointless for either side. “I could speak more if that is your wish”

“Akiko it’s not you that’s the problem, it’s them”, Kiba insisted as he looked into her eyes. “I don’t care how good you smell, they know that you’re my mate and touching you isn’t something that they are ever allowed to do”, he said seriously. “If they do it again, I need you to promise me that you’ll tell me who they are”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Eris nodded. "I agree with you." She replied, stretching her arms over her head, yawning softly. Once they got a hotel, she walked inside and went to take a bath. About twenty minutes later, though, she called out to him. "Itami!" Her voice was evenly toned, but loud so he could hear her. "Come in here!"

"Kiba-kun..." She whispered softly. "Why are you worried, they didn't hurt me." Slowly, however, she nodded. "I'll tell you if it happens again." Her hand slid into his and she smiled. "Hey.." Looking up at him, she smiled. "Do you think I smell good? You don't react like everyone else does, is that bad?" She bit her lip gently, unsure of what it meant. Did he not like her scent anymore?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Itami smiled as his Goddess gave him praise for his ways and methods. It was comforting to feel that, knowing that he was pleasing her with his obedience. He was doing well, at least he believed so. As Eris left he meditated on the bed, thinking and muttering prayers to Jashin. As she called for him he quickly moved, not wanting to make her waste any time. “Yes my goddess?”, he asked as he quickly moved into the bathroom and looked around for her.

“Akiko it’s their intent, they need to know that they can’t do that kind of thing while I’m away. Even if they don’t mean anything by it they still give off the impression that they aren’t thinking well”, Kiba pointed out. “It’s the appearance along with their intent”, he said softly before smiling at her question. “Akiko I love everything about you, your scent is just one of many things that are fantastic about you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Eris waved her hand, she was still in the bath, water reaching around her breast line. "You have fire abilities, reheat the water for me." She smiled at him, one of her long legs raising up out of the water. She could just have easily drained the water, but that would be wasting her time when she could make use of his skills, as well as see how much control he had. "So tell me, what did you do while here?" She questioned, moving her wet hair out of her face.

Sighing, she nodded. "Okay. I understand." Hugging him, she started to walk home with him. "I missed you." She said sweetly, still holding his hand. "I got used to everyone say that I smell good. Your mom said it too yesterday afternoon when I saw her. I just assumed it was a compliment in your clan because I hear it a lot." Sh giggled and looked up at him fondly. "That's okay, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Itami blinked in surprise as he realized that the only thing he was needed for was reheating water. Well, the Goddess did need to be happy at all times if she was going to communicate with Jashin, so hot water coming right up! Itami made a few simple handsigns and placed his hand on the top of the water. It would quickly begin to heat up, but Itami wasn’t sure how hot she wanted it. “Please tell me when to stop, I could make it boiling but I have no idea what you prefer my Goddess”

“I missed you too Akiko”, Kiba said as he held her hand tightly in his own. “It is a compliment, but sometimes in our clan it can have a hidden meaning depending on who is saying it. If mom’s saying it than she means it nicely, but if another guy is saying it while trying to touch you it might mean he thinks you’ll be a good mate”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Eris leaned backwards. "Boiling water isn't negative." She told him, shrugging her shoulders, causing the water to shift around her body. "That's good." She told him when it was almost boiling point. "So tell me something," her head turned to face him, her arms moving out of the water to rest on both sides of her at the edge of the tub. "You don't seem the type to complain, is this assumption correct?"

Akiko's head popped up to look over at him. "You never said that to me at first..." She said, sighing, looking down at the ground. "I suppose I understand why you were upset. I'm sorry." She smiled at him, trying to make him feel better. "I'll tell you if it happens again, I promise. Itami threatened a few of them more than once. He was by my side most of the time, so if they did want me to be their mate, he's the one that stopped them."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Itami pulled his hand back and cancelled the flow of chakra once Eris said that the water was at the correct temperature. Her body seemed to be able to withstand a high amount of heat, of course that was obvious considering she had just destroyed her own heart to watch it come back together. Surely some hot water wasn’t going to bother her anytime soon. “No, I don’t complain about what happens around me. I’ll tell people the truth if they ask but I seek no sympathy or understanding. We all have limited control of what happens to us, so when something bad comes along I prefer action over words in order to change my own life. I willingly joined Jashin after all”

Kiba smiled. “Well I’ll have to make sure to thank him than. I’m sure you would’ve handled yourself well but I appreciate him keeping them away. I do worry about you while I’m away. You’re really trusting, it’s one of your best qualities but one I’m worried you’ll be hurt by”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Eris looked up at the ceiling. "I'm not sure if my position was willingly given or if it was predicted." A smile met her lips, which could easily be seen as evil. "I'm unsure if he planned what happened, of if he was simply testing me. Either way, since I began to follow Jashin, nothing has happened that I didn't have control over. I've killed 23,295,214 people. When one has much free time, they're easily able to keep track of such things."

She looked over at Itami. "I do believe that in time you will come to count those you kill. Jashin thinks well of you, which shows in him sending me to you. However, he and I had a bitter argument, so you're banishment from killing is both a test and revenge on my part. I am smiting him until he tells me that I am right." Lifting one of her legs from the water, hot water droplets slid off the smooth surface, dripping back into the tub filled with water. Her foot rested against the side of the tub, leaving her leg exposed to the air.

"He did suggest that I stay in this village, and despite me wanting to leave to smite him, I know that means something interesting will happen. Very much like how I met you."

Glancing up at Kiba, she made a face showing her confusion. "You mean I'm too trusting to realize when someone is trying to take advantage of me, right?" A light blush darted across her face. "I.. I've been trying to work on it... I really have, Kiba-kun, I just..." She sighed, running her hand through her hair. "I just don't really know how to tell the different between someone trying to hurt me and someone who isn't."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Itami's eyes widened as he heard the amount of people that Eris had killed. He could hardly believe it, but he knew that she'd never lie or joke about something like that. Perhaps he had been denying it before, but from hearing that number alone Itami knew that he was in love. He had to admit that he was staring, although it was not because she was a Goddess that was taking a bath; although that certainly didn't hurt. "If you believe that something is going to happen do you have any idea what? Things seem to be quiet ever since I've been here"

"Don't apologize Akiko, it's not your fault at all", Kiba said. "In truth they might be nice to you, the only way you can tell that someone wants to hurt you or take advantage of you is by their intent, and that's something you normally can't easily tell", he said slowly. "Let's just spend an evening at home, just the two of us"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Eris glanced over at him. "To be honest, my only thought it that I will meet someone I will hate or I will have the opportunity to stop something disastrous from happening." A smile met her lips. "Which, I must admit, saving people only has rewards when I get something out of it. A small village on Suna's boarder has an oasis. They see me as their goddess and they make sacrifices in my name. And, whenever I appear, they appease me when anything I wish for, it's quiet an amazing experience. Death has it's benefits, but without the living to amuse me, how would my eternity on this world be interesting?" She asked, tapping his face gently, letting water drip down his cheek.

"Tell me something, do you feel anything coming? I'd also like to know your opinion."

Akiko nodded. "Okay! I like that idea." She smiled at him as they walked. "What happened on your mission? Did you get what you left to?" She stopped walking and got behind him, jumping up onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. Whereas she had no problem walking, she liked it when he carried her, and this seemed easier than him carrying her in his arms. "I missed you a lot, but Itami made sure I wasn't alone."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Itami smiled. That was his Goddess alright, being worshipped and loved by those who had no idea the power of which she truly held. She deserved to have idols and monuments built after her, one day he would make sure that she did. That gave him an idea that he'd have to look into later, now wasn't the ideal time but perhaps if he ever had a few moments to himself he could make it work. Yes, perhaps she'd like that. He would have to attempt and see. He didn't retract as she tapped his face, only lightly smiled. "Has it been long that they have been worshipping you?", he asked curiously.

At her next question he slowly looked towards a window that looked out towards the streets of Konoha. "I cannot say for sure, I sense something very very dark approaching but I cannot say who or what it is. A person? A demon of some kind? I truthfully have no idea", he admitted. "The only thing I know, is that before we leave I will need to fight......I can feel it"

Kiba smiled as Akiko leapt up onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. He moved his arms to hold onto her legs and hold her up and steady. "Yeah, Xerion was injured but he'll be fine, he just really doesn't like being hurt", Kiba added with a laugh. He didn't picture Xerion reacting like that. "Well, now you have me back and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Eris shrugged her shoulders. "At least two generations they've been offering to me. I can hear them if I'm close to the area, Jashin gave me the powers of a goddess, and considering when they kill for me, that they kill for him, he quite enjoys it." She ran her hand through her hair, water dripping on and over her skin. "I also aided the blood mist in attaining their title, a woman's charm and body go a long way to promote fighting among men." A smile met her lips. "Few became Jashinists, but the bloodshed was enough."

At his announcement of needing to fight, she nodded. "I agree. I do think that you will get to battle before we take our leave, and that will be one of your other tests. I have seen you battle. The amount of men it took to stop you impressed me." Looking up at him lazily she pushed her body into more of a sitting position, raising much of her upper body from the water. "But I don't sense that a kill will come out of this fight, unfortunately."

Akiko laughed. "You saw Xerion get hurt them? He's not used to physical pain and whenever he gets hurt his reaction is babyish. It's because whenever he trained Kaliegh would take blows for him or his fighting style never made physical confrontation a problem." She kissed his cheek. "I think it's funny, but Youki doesn't. Whenever he gets hurt, he literally does nothing until he's healed."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Itami gave a quick nod. Two generations, that could be well over a hundred years depending on the life span of the people serving her. He couldn't help but wonder just how many other tiny villages like this were blessed by Eris, being allowed to worship her for the Goddess she is instead of hiding from them. How lucky they were to have known her for so long, but now it was his turn. Now was the time of Itami Kashou.

As she moved herlsef up into a sitting position he couldn't help but notice a few things. His face gained a light red hint to it but he did his best to act normal. Surely she'd be upset if he acted like an idiot in front of her. "If your wish is for me to still not kill than I promise that whoever I fight will live"

Kiba let out a tiny laugh. "Well I guess when you aren't used to getting hit that makes complete sense when you think about it", he said as he glanced back at Akiko. "So tell me, what do you want to do tonight? We have everything to ourselves"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Eris turned to him, facing him, staring into his eyes for a moment. "You misunderstand. I don't think you will be able to kill the presence coming towards us, but I also assume he will be unable to kill you. Call it... my intuition." She winked at him and leaned back back against the back of the tub. "At the moment the young girl whom I've pointed out if the only I've forbade you from killing you. After your trial is over, you'll be free to kill whom you please unless I tell you otherwise. Though, I normally look down on the killing of children and virgin woman, despite Jashin's desire for them."

Akiko smiled, resting her head on his shoulder. "I don't care. I have you with me, so I think things will be amazing no matter what we end up doing." She laughed softly, running her hand through his hair. "I just love being around you, Kiba-kun. Anything you want is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Itami raised an eyebrow for a few moments. He'd be unable to kill who was coming? He had never faced a single person that he couldn't kill. The only reason he had lost in Konoha was because like fifteen ninja had jumped him. In a one on one fight Itami had never lost. If someone powerful enough to face him wasn't going to be defeated by Itami..........than who would stop it? "Well until otherwise I won't kill anyone unless you desire them, what you say is law my Goddess"

Kiba smiled as he felt Akiko's soft hands moving through his hair. "Well Akiko, I think some definite cuddling time is in order", he said with a laugh. Akiko always layed next to him perfectly after all. She was so small and soft, just perfect. "Other than that, some food and anything is good with me"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Eris turned her body, bending her legs, so she crossed her arms on the side of the tub and turned completely to face him. Resting her torso against the side of the the tub, she smiled. "I've never had someone like you before, so willing to do literally everything I say. It's impressive, I must say. Even those who I had the most faith in fought hard for some form of payment or independence from me. You're unlike any before you, I like that."

Akiko looked at him. "We could play a game or something. Or I could train you some more. I'm okay with either. Or we could merge them!" Her back straightened, and she seemed to get an idea. "I could train you and we could make it a game!" She said, laughing softly. "Cyon taught you more of his earth jutsu, so that means I could test how much you learned. And I could fight against you with another element."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Itami got into a more serious posture as Eris turned fully to face him. It looked like she was going to say something serious or perhaps order him to do something, he wouldn't let her down. At her compliments though Itami just blinked slowly, he definately wasn't used to getting those. He smiled and bowed his head. "I owe Jashin everything, complete obedience is the least that I can repay a Goddess with"

Kiba glanced back curiously as Akiko straightened up. Merge a game and training? That sounded like an idea that Kiba could actually like. His grin grew as Akiko went on to describe how it would work. "Alright than, that sounds like a challenge that I could be ready for", he said with a large smile. "Do you wanna train in that though? You're wounded and your skirt is ripped"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Eris smiled at him. "I can see why he picked you, you seem so much more dedicated, sometimes more dedicated than I am." She laughed softly and stood up from the tub, pulling the plug to drain it and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her body, not even bothering to warn him or censor any part of her body from him. "Tell me something, Itami, what do you desire in life? From jashin, even?"

Akiko laughed a little. "I love you, Kiba-kun, and if we're going to fight, it might get ripped away. I don't wanna ruin anymore clothes, and you know." She shrugged her shoulders. "Besides, you like my legs, and it's just my hand. It'll heal up in no time. And I'm training with you, you won't hurt my hand, I know you won't." She winked, kissing his cheek. "Besides, you like games."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Itami blushed at the compliment that she gave him. More dedicated than her? But she was Goddess, how could he ever compete with someone like her? He was just a lowly priest, she was so much more. As she stood up Itami was of course looking right at her and got a full view before she wrapped herself up. At her question he paused before answering, barely able to believe that she stood up like that with no warning. He wasn't worthy to see her. "I.....don't really know. The only thing that ever brought me happiness was serving Jashin, as long as I'm able to serve him fully I don't think I need anything else"

Kiba couldn't help but smile as Akiko insisted that she wear the same thing now for training. "Alright than, but if you're going to train in that we should go to a more secluded place. I have no desire for the rest of the clan watching us", he pointed out. Besides, if it turned into something more Kiba didn't want to waste time moving rooms now did he? "That okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Drying off her delicate skin, Eris smiled at him. "I'm surprised. Everyone I've asked had an answer. Money, power, status, immortality, woman. You're the first to answer in such a way. Even I answered differently." She smiled at him. "I asked to remain at his side through death." Waking out of the bathroom, her hair trailed behind it, dripping small amounts of water. "You do impress me, Itami. I feel like I can trust you." Looking out the window, she leaned outside, looking out at the sunset.

Akiko laughed and nodded. "Okay, we can train wherever you want. You're carrying me so just bring me where you want to train." She rested her chin on his shoulder. "Is there anything special you want me to test you on or against? I could use whichever element you want, or we could just do anything. What part of it do you want to be a game?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:32 pm

"I am yours to do with as you wish, I am your tool and weapon. I have served Jashin faithfully as best I could once I converted", Itami said honestly. He wasn't trying to boost himself up, but he did want Eris to know he could do whatever needed to be asked of him. As she turned to look at the sunset he let his eyes move away, looking at her as she stood there. She was amazing, a true Goddess was so close to him. Itami had never felt complete like he did now.

Kiba smiled as they kept moving forward. "Alright, there's a small patch of forest a bit of ways from our Estate, we'll be close to home but far enough away to avoid everyone", he pointed out with a smile as he began to make his way there. "As for the training I would say use fire, so I can see how well you've worked with it", he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Eris' eyes gazed out at the village, and it truly seemed as if she was trying to figure something out, but eventually gave in and closed her eyes, letting out a sigh. "I am already bored with this village. If it didn't have such a strong hold, I'd burn it to the ground for amusement." Walking away from the window, she laid down on the bed, still wearing only a tight white towel against her tanned skin. "I plan to use you, but I grow bored without pets."

Akiko nodded. "Okay, but I didn't learn too much. If you can't handle me, you can say that." She teased, kissing his cheek. "When we train, are you going to be shirtless?" She teased, holding him a little tighter. Whereas she didn't care if he was dressed or not, she liked seeing his body, knowing he liked to see hers as well.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Itami slowly turned towards the bed that Eris moved towards, not certain what he should do next. She seemed bored, truly bored and she had only just gotten here. If she really felt that way hopefully they wouldn't have to wait long for this threat. At the mention of pets Itami moved towards the end of the bed. "Anything you require I am willing to give, I don't care if you need to hurt me or mock me to any length. Tell me what I must do to help you my Goddess"

Kiba let out a tiny laugh at her question. "Only if you'll be", he said jokingly before nodding. "I probably will be, I feel closer to the earth when I can feel the nature around me. Whether it's the wind, the sun beating on my skin, anything", he said honestly. "So probably", he said again.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Eris shrugged. "I have no real need or reason to mock you, I think very highly of you." She sat up, crossing her arms, her back resting against the headboard of the bed, keeping it straight and her posture dignified. "You surprise me." She said, looking at him interestedly. "Any other man would do anything he could to be at my side, Hidan included. Your restraint surprises me."

Akiko kissed his cheek. "You can see my legs." She said, laughing softly. "I could fight in a smaller shirt. Or I can rip this one." She giggled in his ear. "Whatever makes you happy, Kiba-kun." As they went through the woods, she held him a little tighter. "So you want fire and earth?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:54 pm

"I am not most men, I think the world of Jashin, you, and this religion", Itami said as he held his pendent up. "Jashin, it's something I am or I mock it by claiming to be apart of it. I live my life to make sure that when the day comes that I meet Jashin he will smile upon my works and welcome me", Itami said in a low voice. "That includes doing whatever it takes to make you happy and following your orders to the letter"

"That's very true", Kiba said with a very light blush. "You do know how much I like those legs of yours", he said with a smile. At the mention of her shirt his blush just grew a bit as she giggled in his ear. "You make me happy Akiko, that's all it takes", he said with a smile as they arrived at a spot he believed they could work at. He gently let her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next