Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Eris nodded. "There will come a point where I won't even tell you what to do, but I still expect you to do it." She smiled at him. "I do think highly of you Itami. I have no doubt that you could achieve amazing things." Standing, she walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

Akiko slipped off his back and landed on the ground beside him. "You make me happy too." She pulled off the vest she was wearing around her breasts and tossed it towards some rocks. "Are you ready to fight?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, her long hair sliding over her shoulders. "Come on, Kiba-kun! You make the first move!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Itami nodded. "I shall do my best to prepare myself for that day my Goddess", he said as he looked up towards her while she moved over. He smiled at her compliments, especially once the kiss reached his cheek. "You honor me Eris, I swear that I will not let you down"

Kiba just stared for a moment as Akiko's vest was removed. She was wearing a tight shirt that complimented how well her body naturally looked and she was wearing a small ripped skirt. Oh yeah, Kiba as usual was going to have a hard time with this. After a minute he shook his head to focus. "Right!", he shouted before making a few handsigns. A rock quickly rose up in front of him before he kicked it to send it towards Akiko. He was certain she would block or destroy it.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:10 pm

A smile met her lips. "Oh, I know you won't." She went to cut her wrist on his blade, but the entire weapon melted onto the ground. She made a face showing her irritation. "Jashin blessed this weapon." She put her hand on the melted remains and it reformed. "It won't injure me." he sighed, and turned her back, grabbing a knife and cutting her hand open. Holding it towards him, she seemed to be using chakra so it wouldn't heal. "Drink some of this. It'll increase your strength."

Akiko blinked, watching him. "Are... Are you okay?" She asked, seeing him suddenly come back to reality. Laughing softly, she jumped up above the rock and landed in a tree, hidden by the leaves. Fire exploded down from it's branches to surround him effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Itami blinked in confusion at first when his blade suddenly disappeared. He hadn't realized that the weapon would refuse to hurt Eris. Once she mentioned that it was blessed he quickly nodded. "Of course", he said before reaching for a kunai, she had her own weapon though before he could provide one. He looked towards her and smiled. "Yes my Goddess, thank you", he said before pressing his lips to the wound and drinking of it. For blood, it was delicious.

Kiba quickly rose some thick rock layers all around him as shields from the heat and flames. HE glanced around before quickly sinking into the ground. He rose up next to the tree and cause teh earth to rise up, starting to tear the roots of the tree out and nearly causing it to fall.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Eris took her hand away after the injury began to heal and he wasn't able to get any more blood. Looking over her hand, she smirked. "You do interest me greatly, I've never had a pet like you." She shrugged and laid down. "Anyone else would have succumb to the power of my blood and collapsed into seizures before falling to my will, becoming nothing more than a pawn. You are a warrior to behold, one of which Jashin takes great pride."

Akiko stumbled out of the tree and fell onto the ground. She landed on top of it and backed up, running a few steps back. Blowing fire towards him, she broke some of the branches off, setting some of them on fire and threw them towards him. Whereas she was worried about hurting him, she knew that she couldn't hold back and neither would he.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Itami gave a quick bow as Eris once again moved on to praise him. There wasn't anyone in the room so he gave a short bow to show his appreciation for the comment, it wasn't like he was giving her away after all. "I appreciate your words, it is as if Jashin himself is thanking me for all I've done. Than you my Goddess", he said with a smile. Most people would fall to her? That meant he was a cut above the rest.

Kiba quickly raised a wall of stone to block the attacks coming towards him. Right after that he sank into the ground and moved through it as if it was water or mud. HE quickly used his speed to try to surprise her from underground, launching up to tackle her down.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Eris' eyes narrowed. "Stop. Bowing. To. Me." She said slowly, laying down on the bed once more, crossing her legs out in front of her, the smooth skin sliding against the sheets. "He is rewarding you. He thinks highly of you, he just usually doesn't tell me thinks until after I find them. It's like a game he and I play with one another which has grown to be that of a challenge and smite for the other. I feel as if he wishes for you to replace me. I feel he assumes I assert too much power and control." She laughed softly, looking up at the ceiling, as is spiting Jashin, but didn't seem to think much of it herself. She was a goddess, she deserved the best he had to offer her.

Akiko turned around when she didn't see Kiba and looked around. As she realized he was underground, it exploded below her. Jumping away from him, he grabbed onto her leg, tackling her to the ground. Laughing softly, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hi." She winked at him, then blazed fire near his face so she could slide through his legs and away from him. She didn't want to burn him, but startling him into letting her go made things easier.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Itami quickly straightened himself. Note to self, never bow to her ever unless she specifically asks for it. He assumed that she just didn’t want attention to come to her, but apparently it was something that she never enjoyed at all. From this day forward he would never do it again, he would find other ways to show his appreciation and respect to her. “Well, I have no desire to replace anyone as long as I am useful”, Itami said honestly. He didn’t want to get rid of Eris.

Kiba grinned as Akiko winked at him, only to have fire flare up suddenly. “Woah!”, he shouted before leaping back and letting go. Clever girl. Kiba smiled and laughed as Akiko quickly got away. He quickly spun around and gave chase, trying to make the earth rise around her in order to trip her up.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Eris smiled at him. "Lets hope he doesn't see a reason to kill me. As much shit as I give him, I do a lot more for him than he realizes." Stretching her arms over her head, she sighed. "My clothes are ripped... I should have removed them before ripping out my heart." She said, bored, looking at her ripped and bloody clothes. "I suppose I could spend my time in this village naked or in a towel." She shrugged, running her thing fingers through her charcoal hair.

Akiko laughed, jumping across the broken rocks, using them to propel her further and faster than she could run on her own. One however hit her foot forward, causing her to stumble on the roots of a tree, fall, and rip one of the straps of her shirt. Her eyes widened and she looked at her arm. A rather large thorn had ripped the strap, and left a superficial mark on her skin that didn't even draw blood. Jumping to her feet, she jumped backwards as Kiba tried to grab her again. Hitting the tree, it burst into flames and she jumped into the leaves of another tree to hide herself.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Itami said nothing, not having anything to say for the moment after all. It wasn’t till the comment came about her walking in a towel or nothing that Itami spoke up. “But, your body is a gift from Jashin! You’re a Goddess who should only be seen to be worshipped and adored by those who understand your beauty! Surely you should not just show yourself to anyone Goddess?”

Kiba quickly moved in an attempt to gain the advantage on Akiko once again. She seemed to be looking something over although he couldn’t quite catch what it was before she was moving again. He had barely missed her, if he could just secure that grip he knew he’d win this. As the tree lit on fire he sunk into the ground, trying to hide and confuse Akiko for the time being.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Eris smiled at him. "Itami, surely you don't assume that all goddess are pure upon death?" She asked, arching an eyebrow. "I have not been pure for many years, and even in immortality, it wasn't something I was given back. Whereas I don't reveal to my body to any man, I see no reason to hide it either. My body is something to be revered and worshiped, men should do all they can to please me, and sexualized pleasure can bring much pain should certain events take place."

Akiko used wind to put the tree out, to prevent the fire from spreading and getting anyone else's attention into the area. After all, she didn't want everyone running there, especially Kiba's family. The smoke disappeared, and she panted lightly, looking over the ground. He had to have gone under. She wouldn't make that mistake twice, so for the moment, she couldn't land on the ground. Jumping into another tree, she looked at her shirt and ripped off the strap because it did nothing but tickle her skin and give him something to grab onto. Now, the shirt had no left strap, only a right one that hung to her skin tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Itami scratched his head slowly. “That was not what I meant to imply”, he said honestly. After all she had been human once, and many women sought that kind of thing at one point or another. “I only meant that you should only let a Goddess’s body go to someone that would think the most of it, not use you for what some non believer wants”, Itami added. She was a Prophetess of Jashin, she did deserve the best after all. At the last comment he blinked slowly. “Pain through sexual pleasure?”

Kiba waited quietly, not wanting to reveal his position of where he was. His head popped out a good distance away, letting him see her for only a brief moment. He grinned before channeling a large amount of chakra ahead of him, causing the tree to rise up quickly from the ground and wobble. Her balance would be upset almost immediately. Kiba quickly shot up, attempting to tackle and grab her from behind.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Eris smiled and nodded. "I understand you. I only allow men to please me if I chose them. No one has ever been able to overpower me in such a way except Jashin." She sat and moved to the edge of the bed. "Itami, come here." She instructed in a bored tone. "Whereas you haven't seen my abilities in their full extent, surely you understand that looking isn't touching. A man can stare at what so ever he pleases, but that doesn't intend he'll be able to slake his lust." His question surprised her. "Sex can be quite violent and physical should that be your intention."

Akiko stumbled out of the tree, fell onto the ground, landed hard on her feet and stood up. Turning around to look in the opposite direction of Kiba's approach, she was breathing hard, feeling him close to her when he was about 10 feet from her. Bending backwards, she managed to avoid his hands on the first swipe, but felt him grab her clothing, to which she pulled, ripping the right part of her shirt to get away from his claws. Darting into another tree, she started laughing breathlessly. "You're way better at this than I thought!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Itami’s eyes widened slightly as she mentioned that only Jashin had even been able to overpower her like that. That was quite the feat if he had any say on that. He got up and slowly moved over to her as she instructed him to come over. He didn’t know what she wanted but he had no desire to anger her again. “I had no idea that it could be”, he said honestly.

Kiba let out a slight growl as he felt his hands barely missing Akiko once again. He wasn’t mad at all, but he felt a bit weak that he couldn’t get her. He knew that she was talented, but he thought his three part tactic would work that time. “Next time”, he said under his breath as he looked down at his hand. He had gotten part of her shirt. He swallowed slowly as he realized that it was probably barely covering her now. He forced a laugh. “I’ll get you next time though, you’re playing full defense”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Eris put her face right in front of Itami's staring into his eyes intently. She was reading his eyes. "You're... not telling me you've never had sex, are you?" Her eyebrow was raised, and she actually seemed quite interested in his remark. A smile met her lips, one very different from previous ones. This one was taunting, and showed that she was more than just humored by the answer she had already guessed for him.

Akiko laughed, darting into a tree, out of a sight. "I am playing full defense, but you said I could only use fire. Besides, I'm smaller and more flexible than you are." She ripped her shirt, and instantly regretted it, knowing how sensitive Kiba's ears where. Jumping out of the tree, she moved through the limbs and ran across the ground before jumping into a tall tree. Luckily, the shirt stayed on and only the straps where missing, making it something like a tube top. Yeah, she was glad she didn't change. She hadn't meant to destroy it like this. Oh well, she could always change later, and it might provide Kiba with enough distraction for her to win their game.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Itami’s eyes widened even further once Eris closed the distance between them in just a few moments. He didn’t expect a reaction like that, not at all. He didn’t take a step back though and kept his eyes steady upon her. The question was awkward, but he could never lie, not to his own goddess. “No, I never have”

Kiba’s head instantly turned sharply as he heard the ripping of the shirt. Was she hurt? Why else would she do that? Perhaps she had forgotten how good his senses were. He quickly sprinted forward, watching her jump from tree to tree. His eyes narrowed as he saw the last tree that she jumped in. Time for the kicker. “YAHH!”, he shouted before sending a punch right into the tree. He had been trained by Kaliegh, so it’d be interesting to see the damage that his punch would do and how much it would surprise Akiko.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Eris erupted into hysterical laughter. It took her a long time to stop, and calm herself, and when she did, she looked as if she was about to punch him, but stopped. "From this point forward, I will refer to you as Boy. A man is able to please a woman and knows both his own and a woman's body. To call you Itami, a man's name would be haunting to my definition." She sighed, shaking her head. "You were doing so well, yet disappoint me in such a way? I had high hopes for you, boy."

The tree under her shattered into splinters. Falling into the heap in front of Kiba, she shifted her legs under her body and tried to make herself move away from him. Hitting her hand on the debris under her, she lit it afire. Jumping away, she knew that Kiba was too close to not grab onto her, and sure enough he grabbed onto her. Turning, she hit him on the jaw, trying to get him to let her go. She could use physical attacks, right?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Itami just stared forward, barely even blinking as he was openly being mocked by his own Goddess. He had felt so high up, now only to come crashing back down to reality. He was nothing but a child, an infant, someone that could never impress another or do anything correctly without help and a hand to hold onto. To go from being a great warrior to a boy wasn’t the thing Itami was aiming for. “As you wish Goddess”, he said in a softer voice.

Much like Akiko predicted Kiba quickly moved to grab onto her, holding her tight even when the punch came and nailed him right in the jaw. He let out a small grunt of pain but didn’t let his grip go. She wouldn’t use fire on him this close, he had grabbed her and wasn’t planning on letting go this time.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Eris looked surprised. "You're not going to hurt me, or try to defend yourself?" She questioned, crossing her arms. "Playing with you isn't as fun." She got up from the bed and looked out the window. "Truth be told, that doesn't really surprise me. Would you like me to get someone for you to play with?" She turned her head to face him, looking into his eyes. "It would earn you back your name and you can kill her if she gets on my or your nerves."

Akiko's eyes widened. "Are you okay?" She asked, moving to look up at him, to make sure he wasn't hurt. He wasn't bleeding and even though she'd hit him pretty hard, he didn't seem to be injured. Struggling, she realized, she wasn't getting anywhere. "I guess this is the point in the game where you win." She laughed softly, looking up at her mate.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Itami raised an eyebrow. “You are my superior in everyway, you are my prophetess and it is my duty and will to serve you as if you were Jashin himself”, he replied without even blinking. “I would never hurt you”, he added. At her suggestion he scratched his head slowly. “anything that will earn me back your favor, I have no desire for you to look down upon me in any shape or form”

Kiba just gave a tiny laugh as he stretched his mouth. “Maybe a little soar but definitely not something that I’m going to really worry about Akiko”, he said with a laugh as she looked up at him. Her shirt had gotten really badly. “Forget the game though, are you alright? I got a bit tough there but I didn’t mean to hurt you in any way”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Eris rolled her eyes. "I suppose you have a point." She was superior to all humans for that matter, but it wasn't something she wanted to bring up. "I don't really care, btu somehow I think if a kidnap a woman for you to rape then things wouldn't go so well... I could kill anyone whom attempted to touch us, but I'm not really in the mood to battle." She sighed, running her hand through her now damp hair. "Suppose that mean you'll remain boy until this blows over and we have a reason to leave this village. In pieces if necessary."

It didn't take long for Akiko to start giggling. "Kiba-kun, you ripped my shirt, you didn't hurt me. Besides, you'd smell blood. Wait... Do you smell blood?" She looked over her body, but found no injuries, then looked at him, blinking a few times. "I feel fine." Then she smiled, touching his cheek. "Do you want me to heal you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 am

Itami did his best to hide his disappointment. They couldn’t get a woman? That meant that they wouldn’t be able to clear and restore his reputation until they left the village. Itami took a deep breath and slowly closed his eyes. Clearly this was just another test that he had to endure, she was testing his patience and wanted him to wait it out. He would prove himself in time. “What does my Goddess wish to do than?”

Kiba shook his head and laughed. “No I actually don’t, so sorry for worrying you”, he added as he scratched his head. “Guess I let my brain beat my nose to worrying”, he pointed out as she offered to heal him. “No, I’m fine in all honesty Akiko”, he said with a smile. “I’m not hurt”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Eris sighed, rubbing the back of her head. "I wish to get clothes." She turned to face him. "Go out and get me something else to wear. If your choice impresses me, I'll kidnap a woman from another location, we can leave the village and then return here once we finish. If not, we'll have to work on your skills." She showed him the clothing she had been wearing. "Find something like this with an open breast to reveal my brand. I prefer clothing that's lightweight and something I can easily move and stay cool in."

Akiko smiled at him sweetly. "I'm glad you're okay. You've advanced a lot with earth jutsu, I'm really impressed." She hugged him and looked up at him. "What're you want to do? Should I try another element against you, or do you want to work on something like agility and catching me again?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Itami quickly nodded as Eris said that she wanted clothes. She wanted something that would show her Jashin mark, that was easy enough. It might take some looking around but how hard could it really be? He nodded once. “Yes my Goddess, it will be done”, he said before quickly turning in order to leave the room. It would take a tiny bit of looking, but he was certain that he’d be able to find something that Eris would enjoy wearing.

Kiba smiled and returned the hug as Akiko softly wrapped his arms around her. “Thanks Akiko, I trained really hard to get where I am. You’ve been doing really well with fire though, that Itami guy really knows how to use fire”, he said with a smile. “That or you’re just a great learner”, he pointed out before kissing her forehead. “As for what to do next, I don’t really have a preference”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Eris nodded. "Hurry up." She waved him off and laid on the bed once more, closing her eyes, getting comfortable. She settled and waited for him to come back. Surely he couldn't fail that badly, yes?

Akiko smiled at him. She raised a pillar to sit on and looked over at him. "He does. He was nice to me too. But I'll do whatever you want. They didn't let me train forever because I was hurt, then my depression when I was home sorta meant I couldn't do that either." She laughed softly. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next