Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:25 am

Suigetsu just gave a nod to Akiko and make a slight joking salute to go along with his grin. He owed Akiko now, had they not found Karin perhaps one of Youki's other men would've picked her up. They were going to stay in Konoha for the time being, so he was certain that he'd hopefully have the chance to pay her back at some point in time. He just waved after her before dealing with Tsunade and Sasuke

Kiba returned the hug with equal force, holding her close and smiling as he did so. Kiba did worry too much, Akiko was stronger than he was after all! He just loved her, and he'd rather be tortured for the next thousand years than have her hurt for a single moment. He would give anything to just have one day that they could be together in safety. Youki was always there at the back of his mind though, no matter how much he wanted to get rid of him.

He held her hand softly as they walked back towards the Inuzuka estate. "Well getting some food sounds good. Would you like me to make it since you're feeling a bit light headed?", he offered. He looked up at the sky and smiled before taking a deep breath. "Well I'd say it was pretty good, nothing terrible happened after all, and now I'm with you. How could it not be fantastic?", he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Tsunade waved Suigetsu off, accepting that he left the village, but Sasuke on the other hand didn't get off as easily. He rolled his eyes, arms crossed, as they walked back towards the Hokage tower, with her lecturing him the entire way, thinking up possible punishments.

Akiko smiled at Kiba and held onto him tightly. She took his hand and started to walk home with him. "I don't really care either way. I can still cook something, or we could just finish the dinner hat I put away last night." As they walked, she smiled, her hair swishing back and forth in her high ponytail. She was healing her neck slowly, but it just looked bad because of where Sasuke had burned her to stop the bleeding. Then, she laughed. "We're almost always together, Kiba-kun."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Kiba just smiled and squeezed Akiko's hand as they continued to make their way to the Inuzuka estate. "Let's just have the dinner from last night, it was so delicious that I can't wait to have it again", Kiba said honestly as he remembered the delicious taste perfectly. He felt like one of Pavlog's dogs. He held the door open for Akiko as she made her last comment, causing him to smile. "That's why I'm usually fantastic Akiko", he added as they walked inside. He took note of her neck. "Anything I can get you that will help with that?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Akiko giggled as they two of them walked into the house. "You like everything I cook. I'm starting to think you'll eat anything I make no matter what I do." As they went into the house, her eyes drifted up his face. "Not really. Why don't you just hold me? That way you and I can be close and you know that I'll be okay." She smiled at him and sat down on the couch, pulling her legs up to her body. She was tired and leaned back against it. "Besides, I don't think I'll stay awake much longer."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:34 pm

"Hey you just make great quality what can I say? It's just the truth of the matter Akiko", Kiba said as they moved into the living room. Kiba got onto the couch next to Akiko and moved her so she in his lap and leaned against him. "Perhaps we can just take a nap together Akiko", Kiba suggested with a smile. Her food was nice after all, but he'd give it all away for just spending loving quality time with Akiko. "A nap sounds nice in truth"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Akiko looked up at him when he picked her up so that she was in his lap. Closing her eyes, she smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. "I think a nap sounds like a good idea." She whispered, closing her eyes tiredly. After a very short pause, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "You still trust my choices, right?" She whispered, looking up into his dark eyes. "That I left Konoha with Sasuke and Suigetsu, despite the danger? You're okay with that?" She whispered, her eyes fluttering open. "I'll always love you, you do know that right?"

Xerion leaned against the open window of the hospital. He picked up a small piece of paper and wrote a note on it, dripped his blood onto it and then looked around the room. After hollowing out a tube, he turned it into a flute. Folding the paper into a crane after the blood at dried, he brought the flute to his lips and blew, playing a very single song. The crane flickered and it's wings started to move and it flew off out the window. He continued to play it until the crane flew into Shino's window and flew until it found him.

Landing in front of him, the flight stopped and it unfolded itself.

Shino,

Come to the hospital. Make sure no one sees you come in or out; and no one should know that you're coming. Be careful.

- X
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Kiba smiled as Akiko cuddled up closer to him, having her head lean up against his shoulder. "Of course I trust your choices Akiko, I just can't help but worry with Youki still out there and when so many of your family want nothing but to see you dead", he whispered as he gazed down at her. "You do know what I feel don't you? If Youki wanted me dead as badly as he wants you.....I think you'd worry just the same if I left and came back injured"

Shino was sitting at the desk in his room, trimming several of the plants in his room and giving them the perfect design. It was something that he did to take his mind off of the reality that he had to deal with. His mind suddenly clicked back as something landed in front of him, a message from Xerion apparently. Shino just blinked slowly before making a single clone of his. The clone would stay here and do it's own thing while Shino gained a disguise to move towards the hospital.

Several minutes later, Shino entered into the hospital. He couldn't help but wonder where Xerion was exactly, or how he was supposed to find him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Akiko curled up closed to Kiba's body. "My clan has a code of ethics which involve death when they are defied." She whispered to him. "When I went against Youki, I went against all of my siblings, and for me to have done that those that believe in my clan's laws means that they have to kill me, regardless of how they feel. Some of them thought Youki was wrong and side with me, but they will do nothing one way or another. Sani and Suki agree that I was wrong and they went me dead." She said, sighing. "I'll protect you from them Kiba-kun. Because I love you."

As soon as Shino entered the hospital, the sound of music filled the halls and every room. The majority of the hospital staff was asleep. There were five exceptions: Sakura, Ino, and two other doctors and nurses. However, when Shino walked by them, their eyes were hazed over and they didn't appear to see him at all. Everyone who entered the hospital also entered this trace. Everyone except Shino. The music grew louder when one walked down the hall towards his room, giving Shino the chance to follow the sound of the flute and find him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Kiba listened to Akiko closely, hearing the story fully. So that's how her clan worked huh? He had no idea that it was so strict in regards to people leaving it. He couldn't help but wonder what the clan was like in its prime, he wondered how large of an asset to Konoha they were at the time that they were loyal. HE smiled at her last words and kissed her on the forehead. "And I will protect you for the exact same reason Akiko"

Shino heard the music and looked around, noticing the effects that it had on all those that were around him, everyone but Shino himself for some reason though. He just smiled as he saw a Xerion jutsu take place. That guy really was a musical genius. He walked down towards the sound of the music, waiting until he found Xerion himself. "Well, you impress me every time I see you. What do you call that technique?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Akiko looked up at him and smiled. "I know. That's why I left them for you. There's no one in the world like you, Kiba-kun. That's why I'm here and why I love you." She smiled, wrapping her arms tightly around his body to hug him. Then, loosening her grip, she closed her eyes. "I'm... tired."

Xerion continued the song for the next quarter of a minute before it ended and lowered the piece of pipe he'd made into a flute. "I don't tell others the names of my jutsu. It gives them the ability to figure out what they are and how they work. I will tell you it works my taking over their brain and making them do everything I tell them. Genjutsu is most effective when taken in through the senses, and there is no one that doesn't like music." He smiled at him, leaning against the window.

He was wearing hospital clothes and an three IVs were still attached to his arm, all putting various fluids and narcotics into his body. Looking over at him, he sighed, running his hands through his messy brown hair. He was at a loss for where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Kiba just smiled and held Akiko closer before kissing her head once more. "Just sleep and rest now Akiko, everything will be okay between us. We have a long and scary road, but we'll get through it together no matter what", he said with a smile before closing his own eyes. "I promise"

Shino gave a nod. "Can't blame you for that, I don't really have the same problem since mine are all clan based. Having your genjutsu being figured out would definitely be a problem for how you fight", Shino said before he merely watched Xerion. Shino could feel that something was up though, although he had no idea what it was. "What is it Xerion? Why did you call me here and go through such elaborate steps to do it?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Xerion sighed, resting his hand on the wall as he stood up. "I'm not really sure how to tell you what's going on... Youki has done and planned so much of this. He's testing Konoha and it's shinobi through these attacks. I saw him get into the Hokage tower. He has what he wanted, which again, isn't a good thing. So much goes on in his mind and I am now too far out of the loop for him to tell me much. He plans to have Akiko executed, and I know that he has not yet decided if I will die with her." This time, he leaned on the windowsill, his eyes watching the movement of the village outside the hospital over which he had total control.

"He's planning to downfall of one of the major shinobi villages. He's raided Konoha and Suna. I don't know which one he plans to take, but considering the power of Konoha..." He paused. "I think he'll take Suna first, using it's shinobi to attack Konoha full scale. His intent is to murder the Kazekage and his siblings. Then to put someone into power that will do as he asks."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Shino listened in silence, doing his best to absorb every single bit of knowledge and information that Xerion sent his way. This news was far more troubling than Shino had hoped for, he didn't even know where to begin, what to ask, or what to say. He just gave a tiny sigh and glanced up at the ceiling for a moment. Xerion wouldn't have given this information unless he knew that it was accurate. "So how do we stop him, and why of all people are you telling this to me?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Xerion turned around to face him. "I'm telling you as a warning I suppose. Youki caused Suki's relapse to be able to use us as hostages and get us inside the village." He turned to face him. "Now that we're inside, I have my orders, and you have yours. Yours is to kill any traitor that you come up against in battle. The next time we meet, it will not be as friends or allies. It would be wise that you consider that in the battle that I promise you, will happen. I value my sister's life more than I value yours."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Shino was silent as he realized that Xerion was fully serious. This was merely a warning, things were going to get extremely serious now. Youki was now going to take the fight to the full offensive, something that Shino didn't even want to imagine. The small attacks that had happened so far were bad enough as it was. War was going to come at this rate. He just stared at Xerion before giving a tiny shrug. "Any thing else I should know about?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:45 pm

"I will not tell Youki about you and Aaliyah." He said carefully. "Other than that, I can offer none of you any protection. When we fight, I will only be able to hold back so much. My fighting style is not like yours. If Kaliegh fights too soon after the transplant, she'll die. Before warned that this will most likely result in the launch of a war. If you can find a way to warn Suna of Youki's intentions, it will help to stop it. However, you need to keep in mind that only my clan knows of this and Youki will execute those he thinks are leaking information. He will start with Akiko, myself, and Kaliegh." His eyes drifted to Shino's face and he bit his lip.

There was something else he wanted to say. "It is very likely that Aaliyah will also appear as an enemy. It would be wise to alert everyone who knows about her that they're not to trust her when she returns. If Youki is with her and one of them attempts to help or speak to her, he will not hesitate to kill her as well."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 pm

"I understand", Shino said honestly. Some might take offense to what Xerion was saying, or call him a traitor, but Shino knew him better. They were all caught in a tangled web of destruction that surrounded them. None of them would be free until Youki was dead. It was the one thing that they all wanted, and yet none of them seemed to come closer. Kiba hurt him, but he wasn't anywhere near death either. This wasn't going to be good, Xerion and Kaliegh were two people that Shino definitely didn't want to fight against given the option.

"I see.......as hard as that is I understand that as well", Shino said as he looked towards Xerion. "I'll do my best to be subtle in warning Suna, with them being our allies I'm sure that they'll take the information to heart. I'll try to keep it low for as long as I can", he said with a nod. Shino turned and looked out the window, seeing a large distance of the village. "I can't wait for this to end"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Xerion smiled. "This is why I told you and not Kiba." He said honestly. "You're much more level headed and understanding. I know that he would have wanted to attack Youki to stop this. His attachment to my sister was something I at first wanted his death for. It took me a while to realize that it wasn't for his gain and that she actually loved him too. I want her to be happy, and I will fight and die to keep her in a place where she does not have to deal with Youki's reality. For now, Youki doesn't plan on making a move until I am able to move without being in pain. Having someone drill holes into your bones it's the most pleasant of experiences, especially for someone that can't even deal with the minimal allowances of pain." he teased, knowing that Shino knew what a baby he was when it came to injuries.

"It will end, at some point." Xerion offered, though he himself doubted those words. "I have a way to get out of this, but it will not end in a way that would bring any rejoice following Youki's death."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Shino shrugged. "Kiba and I just have different ways of doing things, his way is sometimes better than my own. Although, in this case I do believe that you made the right decision by telling me instead of him. I'm sure that he and Suigetsu would probably run through all types of hell in the hope of at least giving Youki a scratch. I try to see the bigger picture myself", he said as he turned and looked at Xerion once again. "I don't know how things are going to end, but all we can do is press forward, learn from our mistakes, and adapt until we are victorious. Until than........I pray luck will come to both of us"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Xerion smiled. "Your intellect is something I value. It's why I took you and Kiba with me to train. I knew that Youki would see the potential in your mind and Kaliegh and I did all we could to make him see it and take you for it. I knew that the physical training would be valuable, for both of you. The real reason that I didn't train Kiba at first was because I had nothing to offer him. My training is for the most part intellectual. It's about chance, and probability. I can destroy an opponent from a mile away, without physically seeing them or touching them. That is my true skill. I'm a killer that lurks and is never seen. I gather intelligence and blend in with those around me. I can brainwash and command other to be my eyes." He smirked.

"Once I have control over someone's mind, they will act as my puppet for as long as I wish them to. I control their dreams, their mind, their life." He turned to face Shino. "There is a reason Youki hasn't killed me yet, and that is why. I am his best chance at finding information. I am the one that stole information from Pein's mind without him even knowing it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Shino just gave a tiny smile as Xerion complimented Shino's mind. Now the Aburame wasn't the kind that got a puffed up chest or was extremely prideful, but getting told that he was smart never made him angry after all. "Well Kiba is more of a brute than I but he's smarter than most people give him credit for", Shino said honestly. He had worked with Kiba long enough to know that people underestimated him.

"If I may ask though, how come you aren't able to use any of these abilities on Youki himself?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Xerion sighed. "My entire clan has the ability to read people's minds and control them. Akiko can do it as well, but her limits are not like mine. I can play someone my song and then captivate them with ease. Then, they remember nothing when I'm done." The door opened and one of the other doctors walked in, changed one of Xerion's IVs, replaced it, and then left the room, closing the door.

"My power is much stronger than the others because of the way in which I use it. Youki however, isn't stupid. I can tap into his mind at times, but he is much smarter and gifted. He will remember if I delve into his mind. I suppose it has to do with the fact he is technically my leader. He prefers not to use mind reading because he assumes it makes him appear a fool, and unlike me, he isn't able to read everything and there is a time limit and a body limit. He is able to move and run while in someone's mind, but only a quarter to about half of his brain is operational. Unlike myself. I maintain everything, but control them as if nothing changes. It is what makes me power so deadly."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:25 am

Shino just nodded at the explanation of Xerion's power, it was kind of a surprise since only a minute ago he mentioned that he didn't like explaining his jutsu powers to anyone at all. Oh well, it wasn't like Shino had any idea how to perform a defense to a technique like that anyway, plus Xerion didn't really have any reason to read Shino's mind, he didn't have anything hidden of great value. "Well I admit it sounds extremely impressive, and I'm sure quite useful as well", he added as he leaned up against the wall. "You've been a good friend and ally Xerion.........just tell me what you need me to do next and I promise that I'll do my best to get it done"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:30 am

Xerion gulped. "I don't have an idea yet. For now, I just want you to survive this. I know that Aaliyah will kill me if I let you die without doing anything about. Despite the fact that she's one of the more beautiful woman I know, she still scares the shit out of me." he laughed, showing his honesty. "I will try to find a way to gather what those in the village know. I need to see my brother. He is coming to see me tomorrow. He was here when they drugged me before the surgery as well. He has an amazing reach. You'd be surprised." He said, looking over at Shino.

"I will come up with something. Youki may be a genius, but we share the same parents. In many clans, power belongs to those born first, or those born last. Akiko is the strongest of us, but I am the best with people. I can predict the movements of people better than Youki can. Hence his weakness when Sasuke managed to pull an attack."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:42 am

Shino gave a small nod to show his understanding. "Should you ever find something for me to do, don't hesitate to inform me. I have as much reason as Kiba to want to win this battle as well. Aaliyah won't ever be able to come home with me until this ends", he said honestly. "No matter how terrifying the task may be I'll be willing to do it in order to set Aaliyah free from this", he said honestly. "She'd never forgive you if I died, but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't do anything to get her away from that man", Shino said honestly.

"I also owe you a pretty big debt with all the risks you're taking. I want to help all of you, believe it or not", Shino said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Against him though.......it was like we could do nothing to stop him"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next