Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:27 am

Kiba let out a tiny chuckle. "Nah, I'm just more motivated to use them than I was a few months back", he said in an equally teasing tone. "Plus, the smell of cat comes easier to us didn't you know?", he asked with a laugh as he wrapped one arm around Akiko to hold her close. She could feel safe, he knew that Cyon was still on their side after all.

Shino glanced down the trail before turning back to Cyon. "Really now? I'm sure that the village would find that information useful", he said before turning and looking over at Cyon. "What brings you all the way out here anyway Cyon?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:31 am

So, it appeared that Shino was still the major brains of this operation. Interesting, it'd a good thing that he was here, otherwise Kiba might be in trouble. Cyon bent down to touch the ground and rose a rock for him to sit on. After sitting, he stretched his legs. "I'm playing look out. Youki's already gone inside Konoha. If he finds you here, he will kill you. I suggest you head east with haste."

Akiko felt Kiba's arm brace her and then she moved forward towards Cyon. "W-Wait.. Youki's in... Konoha?" She turned to face Kiba and Shino. "Did you know about this? Is that way you led me away?" She demanded, her eyes angry. "We have to go back, if he attacks someone, he'll kill them!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:35 am

Shino turned his head east and looked towards it with narrowed eyes. Could be a trap, but considering that Cyon had been a friend for these times Shino was inclined to believe him. After all, with Cyon's strength he might be able to take on Shino and Kiba in order to get Akiko alone. It wasn't the kind of lie that an enemy would tell. "Of course we knew", Shino said as he saw Akiko's anger. "The person that he might kill is you, and that's why you're here. Should anything go wrong you'll be safe"

Kiba frowned as Shino admitted the truth. He supposed it was for the best, if Kiba tried to lie she'd see right through him anyway. "Akiko please don't try to fight your way back. We're doing what we know is best. We need you to trust us here, everyone agrees that getting you away from him is the best thing"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:40 am

Akiko pulled out of Kiba's grip. "You lied to me! You both lied to me! Why? Because I'm a little kid that can't do anything by myself? You don't trust me! That's why?" She turned her back to face both of them, her arms crossed over her chest. Her long hair trailed down her back, dripping over her shoulder when she turned. "Youki killed my baby, if he wants to fight me, I'll fight back this time. I'm not going to let him push me around and tell me what to do. He doesn't own me, and neither do you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:45 am

"Our baby Akiko. Ours", Kiba said as he suddenly cut in to Akiko's anger. He knew that she was upset, but he needed her to stay calm. "I fought him myself, one on one if you don't remember Akiko", he said as he looked at her. "Myself, you, and Shino are all lucky to be alive. And we owe that to your siblings", he said as he glanced up at Cyon momentarily. "Do you really think that we don't trust you?", he asked as if he was hurt by her thinking that. "I'm not treating you like a kid Akiko, I'm treating you like my mate who I love and want nothing more than to protect. But we can't win against him, not yet at least"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:49 am

"NO!" She yelled back at him, turning to face him. "You're treating me just like he did! You keep everything from me and would rather lie to me than trust me with the truth! Why didn't you just tell me that he was coming? Shino told you and made you promise not to tell me, didn't he? And you listened because your selfish and just like him! You think you know everything but you don't. You don't know anything and you've never tried. You're not treating me like your mate at all, you're treating me like a possession! Is that what I am to you?" Her eyes started to fill with tears, but either she couldn't let them fall or she was holding them back.

"And you!" She turned on Shino. "How dare you tell my mate not to tell me that my brother is coming. What are you going to do if he kills someone? What will you do if the person he kills is Aaliyah because I'm not there? Or if she shows up to see you NOT knowing he's there!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:55 am

Kiba just stood there in stunned silence, not even knowing what to say. He treated her just like Youki did? He had never made the connection before, never seen the similarities as to how he was treating her just like Youki had. It tore him up on the inside. He took a soft breath of air before reaching up with his sleeve and wiping barely formed tears from falling. Was he really this much of an ass without realizing it? Maybe everyone was right, perhaps Kiba was just like his father.

Shino just narrowed his eyes for a moment. "And if he did end up killing you would just expect us to stand there and say I told you so? I don't know the future Akiko, all I can do is plan for the best. For all I know Aaliyah is already dead, I have to be positive because otherwise the reality of my own grim situation kicks in where Aaliyah and I will NEVER be happy. And Youki will NEVER be stopped", he said as he stared at her. He was about to say something more but Kiba moving past him cut him off.

Kiba walked past Shino and Akiko, walking at a casual pace towards the village. When he was about a good ten feet away from them all he stopped, not even bothering on glancing back. "If you wanna go back than let's just do it now", he said as he didn't turn around to look at any of them. "You take the lead and I'll follow wherever you go, even if it's right to the gates of Hell Akiko", he said in a weak voice. He was still trying to hold back several tears.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:59 am

At the mention of Aaliyah's name, Cyon turned his head and for the first time seemed genuinely interested in what was going on. A grin crossed his face and he turned to face them as he argued. Finally, this was starting to get interesting. Especially for him.

Akiko had been waiting for Kiba to say something to her, but he didn't do anything. He just stood there. Biting her lip, she backed away from him and looked away. "I don't care what happens to Konoha anymore. I hope Youki destroys it. Konoha caused all the problems we have now, why should I care about it when it doesn't care about me." She walked over to Cyon and rested her head against his chest.

He was standing up by the time she walked over to him and wrapped his arms around her. He smiled down at her and ran his hand through her hair. "Is that what you want Akiko?" He asked, an almost evil smile coming to his lips. "For Konoha to disappear?" His scent was starting to smell less like Cyon's and more like Sani's.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:16 am

"How can you possibly mean that!?", Shino asked in shock as he heard Akiko say that Konoha could just die. "You feel sorrow for losing your child? There are plenty of women and children in Konoha that aren't even shinobi, you're okay to have them die just because some leaders made some bad decisions? I thought you were going to be a shinobi in order to change things? Now you tell me that you're going to just stand there and let it be destroyed? I thought you wanted Youki dead?", he asked as he shook his head. "I thought Aaliyah taught you better than that"

At the change of scent in the air, Kiba's nose suddenly twitched, causing him to suddenly turn towards Cyon and Akiko. No way, it was a trick. "Get away from her!", Kiba shouted before sprinting as fast as he could towards the fake, aiming to send a powerful punch right into his face.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:55 am

Sani didn't manage to avoid Kiba's attack, but did manage to pull Akiko with him. He laughed, hard, a grin coming to his face as Cyon's body melted and was replaced by Sani's. His entire body was covered in silk like threads, that appeared as soon as his body was in it's original form. He let go of Akiko, who had threats connected to the back of her neck and wrapped around her shoulder and heart. "I thought wearing Cyon's clothes would give me more time to extract information about how much Konoha knows..." He added, jumping away from them to stand about ten feet above them on the treads that had completely consumed the area they were in. It touched every tree and gave him a nearly endless supply of things to stand on.

"But I never expected that one of Youki's most loyal was actually a Konoha shinobi. Tell me something, have you had sex with her?" Sani's body was mostly wrapped in these treads now, which upon closer inspection were definitely spider webs. He had a cunning and evil look in his eyes, and was hanging upside down in front of Shino so that they were almost face to face.

The cocky smirk returned to Sani's lips, his red hair dripping over his body. "I'm sure you know that Heisha are able to read minds. As long as my webs ensnare Akiko's heart and mind, not only do I control her body..." he moved his hand and Akiko punched Kiba in the face, knocking the Inuzuka away from Sani before he could attack him again. "But I also have free access to her mind."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Kiba tried to brace himself from the attack, but a good part of it still hit him. He didn't expect Akiko to be controlled after all. As Kiba began to get up he let a tiny chuckle come out of his mouth as he looked around the area. "Quite the situation you got us in eh Sani?", Kiba asked as he smiled at the sibling, seemingly unaffected by the dire situation that they were in. Kiba just turned his head towards Shino and gave a tiny smile once again.

Shino just merely adjusted his glasses, knowing that he couldn't let Sani's comments get to him. He was going to deal with this cleanly and wrap it up nicely. "You see Sani, the good thing about having Kiba as a teammate is that no one has any idea the kind of things that he can come up with", he said with a smile. "He's also a much better shot than anyone gives him credit for", he said before bracing himself.

From behind Sani would hopefully feel two senbon as they penetrated into the middle of his back. Akamaru, in Kiba's beast clone form had shot two senbon right into his back. However, the trick didn't quite end there. Sani might notice that Shino now held two strings in his hands, both attached to the senbon now in his back. "Later", Shino said before channeling an extremely large amount of electricity through the wires and into Sani, creating a taser-like effect in order to lock up his muscles and knock him unconscious before he could use Akiko against them anymore.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:00 pm

"I think it is you who is underestimating me." Unlike with Suki, the webs moved around Sani's body. The strands wrapped around him to hold him in the air and shifted him to wherever he wanted them to and he moved no motions for it to do so. It appeared that he could control them with his mind.

Sani's threads tightened when he was electrocuted. They squeezed his body and tensed, carrying the electricity to anything they where touching, which including scorching some trees and causing a lesser shock to ravage through Akiko's body. Once the jutsu was released, the web opened up and let Sani fall to the ground. Grunting, he pushed himself to his knees. "I have to say, I'm impressed." He grinned, standing up onto his legs and stumbling backwards.

"However." He jerked his hand and Akiko stood up, blood dripping down her arm. "I'm connected to her heart, which runs on electrical signals. Do that again, her heart might stop beating."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:14 pm

"Damn it", Kiba muttered as he saw that the ONE thing that they had come up with was the only thing that was going against them now. Sometimes he wanted to curse his luck to whatever God might exist. If they tried to shock him again than it might just kill Akiko, which was an obvious no. Damn it, what could they do?

"Cut the crap Sani, you know that you can't beat the two of us especially now that you're injured", Shino said as he stared at him. "If you try to kill us using Akiko than we have no choice but to defend ourselves, and the moment you lose her as your shield I have to kill you so you don't report back to Youki anyway. The only way you will survive is by surren-", but someone else had other plans apparently.

Out of nowhere, Akamaru suddenly leapt forward, back in his dog form once again. His fangs sunk deep into Sani's flesh, ripping and tearing at him. Akamaru was smarter than most dogs, and his loyalty to save Akiko caused him to act without Kiba giving him an order. If he had to tear off this guy's hand to save Kiba's mate, so be it.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 pm

The red head smiled. "I'm not a useless fighter. I'm not so much using her to fight you as I am buying time. Youki will be back, and as soon as he arrives, it will be the three of us against the two of you. Besides, you don't scare me. You have me out numbered, not outsmarted. And, logically speaking, Aaliyah isn't going to live much longer. Just wa--"

Sani fell backwards and his control on Akiko's body loosened. She blinked and shifted, brown starting to return to her black and dead looking eyes. "K-Kiba?" she whispered, and had he not been an Inuzuka, he most likely wouldn't have heard her. He growled and before he even realized how much flesh he'd lost, a spider around the size of Akamaru knocked him away from Sani and bit him back, injecting a decent amount of venom.

Standing, blood gushed out of Sani's shoulder and arm. His flesh was ripped and torn, part of his bone visible. "Fucking... Dog." He muttered, moving the hand that wasn't controlling Akiko and the webs constricted around Akamaru's neck and tightened. "But I'll start by killing your mother fucking animal." He jerked his hand and blood started to stain white fur.

Akiko cut through the thread holding Akamaru with a kunai and his arm fell a few inches. "Fuck..." His arm then rested on his shoulder, his body unable to respond properly. The spider fled Akamaru's side and went to Sani's, resting most of its body on his back.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Shino watched the chaos happen, wondering how on earth Kiba had motioned for Akamaru to attack. That was brilliant! Sani looked extremely injured. Shino was going to react but Akiko's sharp mind allowed her to help Akamaru from her closer position. Akiko was freed, Akamaru was safe, all that was left was to take down Sani himself. Shino quickly turned, before realizing that now Kiba was going to beat him to the punch, quite literally in this case.

Kiba booked it towards Sani, the moment that Akamaru got caught, and once Akiko freed his companion Kiba's entire focus switched back to the sibling. After spreading some blood along his arm Kiba's gauntlet appeared. He ran towards Sani before yelling and delivering a full punch right to his neck, hoping that him being unable to breathe would stop him from fighting back anymore.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:38 pm

The spider that was with Sani didn't seem to like what happened. When Sani was punched violently into the tree, it spit acid at Kiba which melted through trees and rocks on contact. It also burned a hole in his clothing, and burned his skin, but not enough of it touched his flesh. It's mouth twitched violently and it moved backwards, above him, much the way Akamaru would protect Kiba. Spiders started to flock towards him and the large summon bit Sani's injured shoulder, a blue venom dripping into his injury.

Akiko grabbed Kiba when the spider attempted to spit acid at him and pulled him away, holding onto him. She felt Kiba beside them and looked worried. "I... don't know what's going on." She admitted. "Sani shouldn't still be conscious." Of course, he didn't look conscious, laying on the ground, a huge summon eating his flesh and hundreds of smaller ones coming towards his body.

The more sticky blue liquid fell from the arachnids mouth, the smaller Sani's injuries became. His body shook, as if he'd been shocked and he sat up. He stood up, leaning a hand on the tree for support. He was standing, but clearly wasn't better yet. The spider was still resting against him, biting and spreading the blue gooey substance on his injuries and slowly closing them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Kiba let out a tiny yell as he felt some of the acid burning his skin. It hurt, even with what little that hit him. He owed Akiko his life, had he gotten hit by all of that he might not be standing there. He'd probably be dead. He watched as Sani's injuries were getting smaller and smaller. The spider could heal him!? "I hate your siblings ability to be a pain in the ass Akiko, not gonna lie", he said before he suddenly shot both his hands to the ground and gripped it tightly. "But the things I know about spiders is that you gotta crush em!", he shouted before ripping up a large chuck of earth and throwing it right at the spider.

Shino had to make sure that Sani was finished though. The wounds were healing, but Shino hoped that he wasn't getting energy back. He quickly ran forward and shot his hand outwards, lightning firing from each fingertip in order to shock Sani back into unconsciousness. they couldn't afford to lose this time!
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Despite his blood loss, Sani was not going to take any injury laying down. He fell to his knees as Shino made his way towards him and his blood covered hand slammed the ground, a summoning contract spreading across the ground. This time, the spider that appeared was larger than some of the buildings in Konoha. He prevented Shino's attack from killing or striking Sani, but the summon then later vanished. He didn't have enough chakra to keep it in this world, it's sheer size something that could do battle with one of Tsunade's summons.

Panting, he held his shoulder. "Well, go ahead then. Let's see you kill me."

Akiko grabbed Shino's arm. "Don't kill him. Youki will know what happened." She urged. He was still her brother, and letting him die like this wasn't right to her. "I can make him forget everything he's been told and seen. He's healing, so when Youki returns he won't notice if I can finish healing him. It will buy us some time. We know that Aaliyah's alive."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Shino was about to strike Sani in his anger before Akiko stopped him. She was right, having him die would just alert Youki that something was wrong. He gave a tiny sigh and pulled his arm away from Akiko. "Whatever it is that you need to do, just do it quickly. We've lost a lot of time as it is. For all we know Youki is only minutes away from discovering all of us", he pointed out as he put his hands into his pockets.

"Relax Shino, we'll take care of this. Aaliyah gets to stay alive now", Kiba said as he tried to help Shino see the positives that were going on. He could see why he was struggling though. Unlike himself, Shino's love wasn't by his side, she was with a madman. Kiba moved over and held Sani's arms in place. "Go ahead Akiko", he said before looking at Sani. "Well, now we know all your tricks for the future", he said with a chuckle. "Can't say the same for you though"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Sani smirked. "You don't know all my tricks there Kiba." He said honestly, but seemed to accept his defeat. "When the jutsu is broken and my memories return, I'll make you the promise that Aaliyah will die at my hands." He pushed Kiba off him. "If you touch me she might modify your mind as well. Our clan is not so weak that we need to be restrained. You clearly have taken no interest in your so called mate. Think what you want of what I made her tell you, but I can only use emotions she has. She does think you treat her like a child."

Akiko formed a rapid succession of hand signs and took a few steps towards Sani, who was looking up at her with a grin on his face. "Let's see how much of this jutsu you've perfected since the last time you've used it." Her eyes opened slowly and Sani's eyes widened, his pupils expanded, removing all the color from his eyes and his body went rigid. Akiko's legs shook and she fell to her knees, her eyes were closed and her hands were now resting on her lap. Less than a minute later, her brown eyes slowly fluttered opened and she stared over at Sani, who now looked to be asleep.

"We need to clean up the blood and finish healing him." Walking over to him, she put her hands on his body and repaired the remainder of his injuries. The spider that had been at his side returned, blood covering it's hair legs. It then started to clean the blood into it's mouth and injecting it back into his body. He shifted, but didn't wake. "Now, we need to get out of here before we wakes up. He's going to wake up about a minute from now, that's how long we have to run and put some distance between us."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:18 pm

"Anything I can learn about you Heisha I'll accept", Kiba said as he let go of Sani. Akiko didn't seem to disagree so he let it go for the time being. Kiba was about to walk away when Sani made the comment about how Kiba didn't care about his mate. Kiba merely held up a hand to stop Akiko for a moment before punching Sani right across the face as hard as he could. "Had to get that last one out of my system", Kiba said simply before walking away and allowing Akiko to perform the jutsu.

Shino gave a nod as Akiko finished the technique, wiping Sani's memories of the whole incident. "Let's get moving than, the more distance between us the better", he said as he began to get moving. He glanced over at Akiko curiously as something came to his mind. "By the way, won't he wonder why he's asleep?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Akiko started to run with them. "I told you already, he's going to wake up in about a minute. He's not actually sleeping, his brain is inactive. I put it on a timer in which he'll wake when we've put some distance between us. He'll wake up as if he never fell asleep. I filled the time we were there with a loop of him being alone. It's like copying the tape on a camera to extend it longer." She looked behind her, leading them slightly west. It was the long way, but they'd avoid coming into contact with Youki.

"Besides, Youki's not coming towards us. He may think that he cut me out, but I can still sense when he's around." She sighed, turning to face Kiba. "He's wrong..." She whispered. "I'll always love you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:46 pm

"Brilliant, you will never cease to amaze me Akiko", Shino said honestly as they kept moving. Her abilities and her mind allowed her to be a capable shinobi, no wonder ANBU wanted to get her back on their side. It would be foolish to not try. "I wish I could do half the stuff that you're capable of", he remarked before hearing what was said last. He stayed silent for now, not wanting to get into the middle of this.

Kiba glanced over at Akiko, a bit of pain evident in his eyes. "Do you hate me for how I treat you? You don't.......really think I don't care do you?", he asked with fear in his voice.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Shino's praise made her smile. "I actually have a habit of screwing up clan jutsu. I had that mind reading and changing down, but when I try to implant memories, I have problems." She whispered. "Youki can create entire lives in the mind of someone and rewrite everything from their parents to their lover. I'll never be able to do something like that." As they ran, she watched Kiba closely. Was he really that scared that she thought such things? Such, nonsense.

"I love you, Kiba-kun." she smiled in an attempt to put him at ease. "You mean everything to me, and you're not like Youki. He used me and made me do things that I didn't want to do all the time. I can't really say you've ever done that to me. I know you care or you wouldn't feel bad. That means you really do care about me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 am

"Well for what little it's worth your technique seemed quite well executed", Shino said as they continued to run in order to put distance between them. "Tell me though, what about all the spiders that Sani used in the fight? Will they be able to tell him about the fight at all?", Shino asked curiously. After all some summons could outright talk.

"I know, I just worry too much. Worry that I'm too much like the people I never wanna be like", Kiba said more to himself than to Akiko. "If you tell me you love me, that's all I'll ever need"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next