Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Kano paused for several moments, it wasn't quite a stunned expression that he was wearing but it was definitely close to it. Clearly he hadn't expected this, or if he had he never expected her to be this good. He gained a tiny smile as she finished in detail talking about what she had found and what she was capable of. "Fascinating, you have a much larger range than I do. Your skills are impressive I will grant you that, no wonder Konoha wants you to stay", he said as he leaned back in his chair. "You know who Akira is. Very few people do. I take it that means you know who he is. What if I told you he was a personal friend of mine?", he asked with a smile.

Kano was trying to push the conversation back into his favor. Yes she was talented, but she needed allies in high places. She already knew Akira by name, having her realize that Kano was one of his friends was hopefully going to sweeten the deal. "You need help, and I believe that we can give it to you"

Kiba smiled as Akiko made the effort to kiss him on the lips. He returned it, only pulling away once she began to. "Alright Akiko, if you need anything just let me know", he said as he moved over to where Tsume was. "Isn't she the best?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Karin smiled at him, sweetly. Good. He was impressed. That meant she would mean something to him. He had a way to invest himself into her now. That was a good thing. A worried look drifted across her face. Kano was good at reading others, and Karin wanted to give him plenty to read. "I..." She mumbled. "I've never met him." She wanted to make that clear. "But Orochimaru used to speak highly of him." She looked down at her lap. "I-I know he's an enemy of Konoha, but he trained my skills." There was something that Karin wanted to put across, one she wanted to be honest, and two she wanted to make herself seem needy but strong. That would enact his instincts.

Then, her eyes lit up. "Y-You know him?" She asked, leaning toward him, smiling at him. That was good news. He was being honest too, but he wasn't doing it out of the good of his heart. He was telling her that she was in a position where she would get his help if he helped her. But she didn't want to be desperate. "Does that mean you could help me?" A hopeful look came to her eyes and shined in the reflection of her glasses.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Kano's eyes narrowed for a moment at the seeming hesitation that came into her voice. She could be lying, but he assumed that she was more nervous about being affiliated with Orochimaru. The man had done a ton of damage to Konoha and its credibility after all, it was no wonder that she didn't want to talk about it. "It's about your heart and what YOU want, I don't care if the Devil himself trained you", Kano said and was honest about it. After all, he had done some bad things to the village too. "I abandoned my village once cause I thought it was the right thing to do. You're not going to get any crap from me"

He gave a nod to assure her that she knew Akira. "We want to make Konoha better, and we'd love to have you on our side. If in the end you want to leave, that'll be your wish. But right now we can't help you until some things change around here", he said in a low voice. They were alone, so thankfully no one was there to eavesdrop. "If we promise to help you, do you think you'd be able to help us?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Karin let out a sigh, showing she was relieved that he wasn't upset with her. Glancing up at him, she smiled, nodding. Good. He didn't mind. Leaning forward, she held onto his hand tightly. This was good. Orochimaru didn't bother him and he understood her honesty and worry. that was also good. He'd want to take care of her. He'd want to be there for her.

He leaned forward and she let her fingers lace with his. Nodding slowly, she understood. "Yes." She whispered softly. "If you can guarantee that I can get out of Konoha, I'll help you." A smile appeared on her lips, showing her confidence. And she meant it. Realistically. If her and Suigetsu could get out of here, they could be happy.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Kano let his eyes glance down as she took a hold of his hand. That was unexpected, was she truly this grateful for the chance to get out? Kano supposed that he couldn't blame her, he could barely put up with the idea of coming back. Akira made sure Kano came back though, and if they could accomplish this goal........Konoha might just be a nice to place to live again. He had his fingers tighten around hers, as if it somehow showed that he was going to make sure his word was golden.

In truth, he planned on keeping it. If they could do their part, than Kano saw no need to force them to stay. They weren't conspirators, she was a tracker. She wasn't going to run off to some village again and hope things work out. She'd probably want to visit the small towns where she could be herself, be free. Kano remembered wanting nothing more than that. "In that case my dear, I shall introduce you to Akira at some point............when would be best for you?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:35 pm

This was working out strangely well. She couldn't believe that he was this fast of a talker. Too bad he wasn't going to get his something something now. Or ever, if Karin had a say in the matter. But she knew that he'd lose interest if she kept blowing him off. This had to work though, and she could work out the details later. Eyes focused, she nodded. This wasn't something she needed to act or think about. This was real. She would do anything if it meant that she and Suigetsu could get out of here.

Karin nodded in understanding. "I... I don't know." She stated, blushing. "I was offered to be trained to be a proper medical shinobi. However." She looked over her shoulder and then back at him, making sure no one was near them. Swallowing, she added. "I can meet with him. Preferably later tonight, when it's dark. If they see me meeting him, they might think I'm up to something. I'm scared that Tsunade-sama will believe I'm doing something I should not be." Leaning a little closer to him, she added, "Or whenever you think is best. You understand the village better than myself."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Having a tracker of Karin's skill would prove invaluable to Kano and Akira's operation. To know if anyone was on their way at any moment, they could be out within a matter of moments and make it look like they were never there to begin with. Who knew how much value her abilities could be in the future? She needed them, and they could use her. It was a mutually beneficial agreement. The fact she wasn't that hard on the eyes helped too though.

"Knowing Tsunade, she doesn't trust anyone accept her list of favorites. I can guarantee you're not on that list", Kano said as he looked right at Karin. "You're missing nin, and she's aware that you're smart enough to know that you're being held captive. She'll always worry that you're up to something", he said as he glanced over his own shoulder to make sure no one was even nearby. He slipped Karin a piece of paper with his apartment location on it. "Come here tonight, use your skills to make sure that only Akira and I are in the building. It's my place and Akira made sure no one was allowed to monitor it. It'll be the safest place for us to meet and chat"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Karin watched him, knowing that he was right. There was a lot about this that she knew would work out well for the two of them. Even if this was a lie, the winning side was the one that gave her the most right. At the moment, Akira and Kano were giving her the better deal. Tsunade did well to give them money, but that meant she could buy clothes to help make this all that much more effective. Suigetsu was going to hate this, but they both knew it was for their benefit.

"I understand." She said, looking at the paper. Observing it, she pressed the paper between her fingers and it burned. The paper vanished and didn't even leave ash behind. Glancing up at him, she blushed. "I... I have a photographic memory." She explained. "And I don't want to risk someone finding it, with either one of our finger prints." Sure, Karin had the appearance of a geek or a nerd; but she was so much smarter than that. And if he wanted to see her as that, whatever. She had a memory like no other, and she knew that he could also make sure of that. There was no limit to what she could memorize, as long as she had time to read it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Kano watched as Karin burned the paper with her hands. He smiled at that action, knowing the reason as to why she had done this. It seemed like she was getting serious about all of this, not taking any chance that someone would find out where she was going. "You continue to impress", Kano said as their drinks finally arrived. "Well than, let us continue the business chat tonight than and just have a nice time", he said before taking a long drink of what he had ordered.

He was feeling good about this, she seemed to be completely in on what they had to offer her. It was going to be Akira's final decision, but Kano at least was putting his foot in the door for something to happen. Even if they ended up not needing her, they could walk away without her having any actual dirt on them.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Karin couldn't help but feel pride. He was impressed with her. That meant that despite what she had intended, he was good at what reading people. She was stilled, despite her inability to fight. Well, it wasn't an inability. Suigetsu had taught her, and even before that, she had been able to defend herself. Now, as long as she had a weapon she would be safe. Nodding, she took a sip from her drink. "Thank you."

They separated for a short time, to avoid suspicion. Karin appeared a little after it was dark, sure that everyone had evacuated the area. She moved into the building and into the room that was left unlocked for her. All the lights were off and Akira moved toward her, trying to grab her. Despite the darkness, Karin ducked and kicked him in the chest, sending him away from her. "I see no reason for you to attack me. You asked me here." She stated, softly. Although she was not a fighter, she was making ti clear that she could sense them and would not be taken advantage of.

Her eyes closed tightly when the light flipped on, nearly blinding her.

"I'm impressed." Akira stated, looking up her body. "Kano, you know what to do." He said, glancing to him. He wasn't running the risk she was wired. "I don't want someone else listening to us."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:53 pm

"Told ya she could do that", Kano said with a tiny smile after Akira received the kick to the chest. "Sorry about this, but we're just making sure that you weren't any sort of impostor. Can't take too many risks here", Kano said as he sat up from his couch where he had waiting for Karin to enter. Akira insisted on the surprise attack, and Kano had agreed to intervene should something be off. As it was though, everything seemed fine. Her scent was exactly the same, no one could fake a scent from an Inuzuka. It was Karin all right.

"Yeah I know Akira, I was in ANBU once too remember?", Kano said with a grin to his friend. Despite Akira's serious attitude, Kano still considered him a friend and ally. Kano wouldn't be here if anyone else had asked. "Alright Karin, I just need to make sure you're not wired and we can continue this meeting", he said as he moved towards her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Karin wasn't surprised that they wanted to test her, but she didn't like it at the same time. This didn't seem like a good thing to her. And, she was proved right when he started to walk toward her. Oh no... No no... she didn't want him to touch her. "No." She stated, holding up her hands defensively, seeing Akira start to draw a sword. "I don't want a man to frisk me." She stated, sternly, staring at him. "I would much prefer a woman to do that. I'm sure you understand." She pressed, not wanting them to kill her.

She wasn't wired, so she wasn't worried. But is Kano felt too much too fast, he would lose interest. And he would be suspicious if she asked Akira to do it (not that she wanted him to do so either). "Please... it would just make me more comfortable." A small, weak smile met her lips. She was trying to convey her general uncomfortableness with the situation, but that she was also innocent.

Akira glared, putting a blade to her throat before she could move. "Why? So they will prove you innocent?"

Karin didn't move. "N-No... I would prefer not... to have a man touch me." She said, not moving.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Kano stopped with a raised eyebrow as Karin sternly said no to the frisking. What? It wasn't like he was going to grab anything he didn't have to. Still, it wasn't like she was aware of that. He crossed his arms as she voiced her concerns, but it wasn't going to appease Akira. The man didn't get his job for trusting everyone after all, but still it was obvious that they were going to have to come to some sort of agreement.

Kano's ears twitched as he heard Karin's voice. She didn't want a man touching her, not in the way they were describing at least. One conclusion was clear, she was a virgin. Now that was most interesting. "Come now Akira, I do believe that we can accommodate her", Kano said before letting out a soft whistle. Within moments Kano's partner was right next to him, transforming into a tall and beautiful woman right next to him.

"Would you allow my partner to do it than? She's a female dog, and I assure you that she won't let her paws wander", Kano said reassuringly. He was once again providing for her, something that he hoped she noticed. Assuming Karin was fine with it, the female went about to frisk Karin.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Akira was not pleased, for he did not notice what Kano did. However, he did what Kano suggested. They were friends, so he did what he could to provide for his friends. Stepping away, he nodded. "Alright." He stated honestly, stepping away. It went without saying that if Karin objected once more, he would kill her.

Karin nodded, feeling Akira move away. "That's fine." she had sensed the dog, and was surprised that she was this beautiful as a woman. She didn't look at all like Kano either. She was beautiful in her own right. "I think that's a better idea." She said, holding out her arms so that the dog could frisk her. She didn't move as she did, and made sure that she wouldn't do anything suspicious. "I'm sorry... that I made this harder on you." The red head told Kano, not wanting to get him in trouble, her eyes moving to Akira.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:30 pm

"Don't worry about it, it's not like you objected to it altogether, you just wanted to modify what we wanted to do", Kano said as he looked over to his female partner. She turned to Kano and gave a simple nod before changing back to her canine form and leaving the area. She had always been useful on missions, the form she could take often allowed her to slip into any place.

"Well Akira, it looks like she isn't wired. If she was Janna would have made sure that the girl regretted it", Kano said. It wasn't a threat, it was just a statement of what Kano's partner was trained to do in this situation. "We may speak freely here"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Karin lowered her hands when the canine finished with him. She let out a sigh, shifting her clothes so they covered her stomach, the bottom of which had been revealed. "I'm glad you understood that." She smiled at Kano and then bowed to Akira, wanting to be respectful toward him. He was the one she had to convince.

"You have a good memory?" Akira asked.

Karin nodded. "Yes. I can remember anything."

"Anything you hear, or see?"

"Both." Karin answered.

Akira grinned suddenly. "Kano, you test her. I want to see what she can do." They had been over this before. Kano had a list of a few things Akira wanted. He was to read him three things which had varying length and language, a map, a picture, and a three page paper that she was to read and reproduce.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Kano smiled back, glancing at Karin's stomach as part of it had been revealed. She had been so quick to cover it up, it was almost cute how she tried to hide what her body looked like. He just held the smile as Akira went in to question Karin. She was holding herself well, speaking fluently and confidently. She was proud of her abilities, and she was going to have to prove that they existed to Akira right now.

"Just a small test, don't worry", Kano said reassuringly as he grabbed all the materials from a desk and handed them back to Karin. Along with memorizing, she had to show that she could divulge the information that she was able to gain. "Just show us what you can do, you'll do great I'm sure", he said with a smile as he set the materials on a table in front of Karin.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:09 am

Karin finished the test in less then twenty minutes. It was faster than she thought, but it was also easy. She had memorized the three pages, the map and anything else. Once she stopped looking at it. Akira took it from her. That wasn't a problem. The final part of the test was for her to redraw the map, then explain what she had found out. She redrew the map, flawlessly, and put marks on it in another color.

"The shinobi started off in Oro, and then fled to Iwa. It took two days. Three people saw him, but one of them was a clone, which went south. The real one went underground in the abandoned catacombs. Three members of ANBU found him, but he killed himself before the information was retrieved. He was covered in soil from Konoha, which he never encountered. it was a red herring. The catacombs connect all the villages. He hid the information inside it, If I had to guess I'd say between Suna and Oro, right in the very beginning." SHe crossed her arms. "Are you going to give me something difficult, this bores me." They had given her a case that ANBU investigated just recently. AKira knew the outcome and wanted to test her intelligence.

"Where?" Akira asked. "Specifically."

Karin watched him. "Orochimaru had a space that where people abandoned documents. It's a cavern at the co ordinates of 235 east, 33 north, from inside the cave, facing East. It was usually filled with information that he had emptied weekly. I would assume it was hidden there. It means it would have been found."

Needless to say, Akira was impressed. Most of the information she knew wasn't in the file, she had to infer it. "I admire your mind. Too bad you're a suspect. Otherwise you could be of more use to us. But we can use you from a fixed position. If we asked where Uchiha Itachi is, could you tell us?"

Closing her eyes, Karin formed the tiger sign. "Uchiha Itachi is in Ame. I assume he is where the other akatsuki are. He is in the same structure as Kisame." her eyes opened and she looked at them.

"Uchiha Sasuke."

"In the hospital, with his child and his wife." She answered instantly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:15 am

Kano watched in awe as Karin passed the test in so quick a time. Her mind was like a steel trap against a toothpick, it just couldn't be stopped. He knew that she was good, but he had no idea that she went to this high of a level. She really was going to be useful, in whatever way they needed to use her with. She was going to be playing on the winning team now, that much was certain.

"Well I think that deserves an A+ don't you think Akira?", Kano asked as he glanced over at his boss. After all, she had done the test without any hesitation or sign of weakness. She had done far better than anyone that Kano had ever even heard of. He could see why Orochimaru had wanted her now.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:56 am

Akira didn't look at pleased at Kano, but he never looked all that pleased. "I am impressed." HE said flatly, sighing. "Alright. We can definitely use her. Good job Kano." He said, grinning at his friend, then turned dark golden eyes back to Karin. "I have to see to a meeting. Kano will read you into this, and I will be back soon." He walked over to her and rested a hand on her shoulder. "Do try and be good girl. Mind the company you keep and what you tell them." He stated, glaring at her in warning before disappearing.

Karin nodded, smiling proudly. She knew that she'd pass, but she felt prouder then she had in a while. Someone actually reconized her skills, and they were giving her due credit. When Akira rested a hand on her shoulder, she could feel the weight of his body and the power in his chakra system. D-Damn. She couldn't ever cross him. It would cost her her life. He vanished and she sighed, looking at Kano. A smile appeared on her lips. "I passed." she said happily. "Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:02 am

Kano just gave a thumbs up to Akira as he stated that Kano did a good job. So far things looked like they were going well, but Akira of course had to act like he always did. He had to leave with a threat, it was always his personality. Akira was in charge and he liked to make sure that everyone knew it. Kano liked the guy, but he had his moments where Akira just got a bit on his nerves. Still, he wasn't going to complain with how it went tonight.

"Don't mind him. You passed and believe me when I say that he doesn't say that often", Kano said with a smile. "You're proving yourself already, and I'm sure that when he calls upon you that you'll continue to impress him even more", Kano said as he walked forward with his hands in his jacket pockets. "And don't thank me, I just got you both here. You are the one who did all the work"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:11 am

Karin was pleased that he was humble. Even though it seemed like he was trying to sell himself short, she wondered if he actually meant it. And, she was starting to think that he did. He was much sweeter than Akira, and he was also more human. He felt and was much more expressive. She admired that in him. Sad, since she knew what he was. All the same, she wanted him to be impressed with her. Even if he lost interest in her body, she wanted him to stay interested in her mind. She had to pick her battles and give him a rounded, not flat, interest in her. She needed to make sure that she played this right. These men would not take anything suspicious from her.

"You're too modest. You didn't have to be so kind to me. But you did. I'm glad that I ran into you." She stated, taking a step toward him. Pausing for a moment, she stared at him. "Do... you think that I will really be freed? That I could be what I wanted one day? After the two you you succeed in..." she paused. "Whatever if it you're trying to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:17 am

"Just honest, it was your ability. I could never recreate what you just did after all", Kano said as he looked at the map that was drawn up. He had no idea how she had obtained them, or if she had just grown up with the ability, it was impressive no matter how they looked at it. As she asked her question he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. "I believe so yes. We would like you to stay in the village as an honored member, but if it is your choice to leave than we won't stop you if you help us succeed. Giving you freedom will be the least we can do"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:26 am

Karin felt hope inside suddenly. Maybe Sasuke's side was the wrong side? He wanted things to stay the same, but he ran away from this village once, so what the hell was so great about it? Everyone thought Konoha was such a fantastic village, but it was horrible. Their shinobi refused to kill, destroying the basic principals of what a shinobi was, and what they did. It made her wonder if this change was for the better. He was willing to let her go, rather than keep her here as a prisoner. That meant he was worth of her trust, at least she would be willing to share it, rather than give it to him entirely. And she knew that he didn't expect all of it now.

"I'm grateful that you would give me such a privileged." She bowed to him swiftly, with the intent of being respectful before returning to her full height. "Thank you, Kano, I do appreciate this." She told him, the most beautiful smile she could muster, even though she had little experience with seducing or using her body to get what she wanted. Normally she relied on her mind, but this would take both.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:48 am

Kano waved a hand. "Think nothing of it, this will be a mutually beneficial partnership.......of course do try to be as respectful as you can to Akira, he doesn't take the idea of anyone being a loose cannon well", Kano advised. "I'm more free spirited myself, but since Akira is in charge just make sure you play nice while he is around", Kano said with a grin as he saw Karin's smile. She seemed to be the shy type, someone who wasn't let in very easily. He enjoyed the thought of that.

"Anyway, it's late. You should probably head back right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next