Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

DC Genesis - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:54 am

Rose Wilson

Just as she thought, when they entered into the house, Rose's eyebrows lifted. The interior was quite marvelous, for sure. Not that Rose was one to particularly fawn over lavish decorations or anything, but just the wealth of the home made her respect both it and its owner, Zoe, who in spite of being about her own age, was obviously very well off. She stood there a moment, taking everything in until Zoe asked her question. Looking back to the girl, she smirked and said, "I had plenty to drink at the bar already, and besides... I so want to be sober for this. Now, how about you show me to the bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:58 am

"You know Rose, I like you the more you speak. That's a good quality," Zoe said before taking Rose's hand and leading her upstairs. They went up one flight of stairs before going down two hallways and eventually approaching a door. "My master bedroom," Zoe commented before opening the door. Inside, the room seemed quite different from the rest of the house. There was a large bed against the far wall, but everything else almost made the room seem quite bare. There was a desk and closet, both of which were closed and there was nothing even on top of the desk, save for a single lamp. Other than that, there was only a few basic items. There was a computer, phone, television, your basic materials.

"Now than, are we here to get started or what?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Rose Wilson

"Well that's good then, because I like you more every time I look at you," Rose said, with a grin. When they finally made it into the master bedroom, Rose looked around carefully, examining the minimalistic decor of the room, compared to the rest of the house. It was still a very nice bedroom, of course, and the bed itself looked... very comfortable. Breathing outwardly, she grew her smile and walked forward across the floor, removing her jacket as she went. "Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure we can get this started." She then glanced back at Zoe and slowly reached to the bottom of her low-cut shirt and removed it, lifting it over her head. She was wearing only a black lace bra beneath, revealing her toned stomach and arms. "That's a little better."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Zoe just stood motionless, holding one of her arms by wrapping her other arm around herself. Her eyes stayed gazed and fixed upon Rose as she mentioned that they could get started. She was waiting for this after all, ever since she first saw the girl Zoe knew that she wanted her. Their family always got what they wanted after all. As Rose was the first to remove her clothing, Zoe's smile just grew.

"Well now, this just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?" the girl asked as she slowly paced, as if to examine Rose from several different angles. As she came in front of Rose once again, she slowly untied the jacket that she had wrapped around herself. It opened and fell to the ground. Beneath the outfit was no shirt, but rather a loose fitting brown bra that helped to show off Zoe's cleavage. After that she lightly undid the belt around her jeans, letting it hang in the air now.

"My you're right. This is better isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Rose Wilson

Rose couldn't help but lift an amused eyebrow when Zoe dropped her jacket, revealing that she was wearing only a bra underneath, not even a shirt. Now this was definitely her kind of woman. "Now isn't that interesting?" she said, circling around the girl, just as Zoe had done to her. Oh yeah, her body was definitely to die for. Maybe not quite as muscular as Rose's own athletic physique, but ravishing all the same. They were going to have fun together, oh yes.

As Zoe undid her belt, Rose took a few steps and turned around, so her backside was facing Zoe. Then, she leaned forward slightly, sticking her rear end out as she undid the button of her jeans and slowly pulled them down her legs, bending over even farther as she went so that Zoe got a nice view of her perfectly toned ass, with nothing but a thin black g-string riding up the center. "Like what you see?" she asked, glancing back over her shoulder with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Man this girl was one in a million wasn't she? Zoe couldn't remember the last time where someone fascinated her like this. There was something about the girl, the way that she carried herself. It was one thing to find girls that were open to sexual encounters, but there was something about Rose that fascinated Zoe. She couldn't place her finger on it, but she wanted to do know what it was so badly. Maybe after tonight she would have an opportunity to find out, at least she certainly hoped so.

As Rose dropped her pants, Zoe didn't feel like holding back. She let out a long and obvious whistle as she saw the perfectness in Rose's ass. "Now that alone would have been worth any money you asked for," Zoe said teasingly as Rose stayed in her spot in order to grant Zoe a nice view.

Girl was thoughtful too. How rare.

"I just hope that mine is as satisfying to you, though you didn't make it easy on me," Zoe said as she removed her belt and let it fall to the floor. She undid her jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down, only to move her hips and allow the jeans to slowly fall off of her. She slowly turned around and walked slowly, allowing her strut to show her ass off for her. Rose may have barely been covering her ass, but Zoe didn't have anything underneath it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Rose Wilson

Rose tilted her head and let out a low whistle of her own as Zoe pulled her pants off. Girl went commando, too, it seemed, and hot damn was that sexy. As Zoe strutted her stuff, Rose folded her arms and took a few steps of her own, eyes fixated on the girl's nicely shaped derriere.

"Oh I definitely approve," she said, finally closing the distance between them. When she reached her, Rose moved her hands around Zoe and firmly gripped both cheeks of her bare ass, pulling her close up against her. Then, she planted her lips against hers for a few moments before trailing her kisses along Zoe's neck. No sense in holding back now, might as well get right down to business.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Whatever Rose wanted, Zoe allowed it to happen. Her hands were soft, yet strong and firm, she was clearly a girl that had taken what she wanted more than a few times before. Zoe could relate to that definitely, sometimes in life you had to take what you wanted. The world could be cruel in your pursuits, but only if you let yourself be pushed around. Zoe and Rose were two girls that basically said "Fuck you" to the world. It was why they liked each other.

As the kissing began, Zoe's lips were already placing themselves against Rose's as they held each other close. This just felt magical and perfect, like they were meant to be together. When Rose moved her lips on to Zoe's neck, the girl let out a soft moan.

"Perhaps we should lay down for this, somewhere more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Rose Wilson

A quiet moan burst forth from Rose's lips as Zoe reciprocated the kisses. Grabbing Zoe's hand, she brought it between her legs, slipping it beneath her underwear, and then brought her own hand between Zoe's legs, as well.... except for there being no underwear in her way. She moved her fingers for several more moments before finally pulling back and sighing deeply with a big grin.

"Yeah... yeah the bed would be more comfortable, wouldn't it?" With that, she pulled Zoe towards the bed and forcefully pushed her down onto the mattress. Then, Rose unhooked her own bra, letting it fall to the floor, and promptly pulled down her underwear. Now completely nude, she jumped onto the bed, straddling herself above Zoe, and began kissing down along the girl's body again, moving south between her legs...

---

The next morning, Rose let out a long yawn as she awoke from her sleep. She stretched out slightly, opening her eyes to see Zoe's sleeping face across from her. A grin spread across her own face as she recalled the night before, the hours and hours of special fun they had had together... oh yeah, that had been quite possibly her best night in ages. No offense to Neal, of course, but there was just something about a woman's touch that seemed... so much more erotic.

With both of them quite naked and entangled in the sheets of the bed, Rose sat up straighter and breathed in deeply, then rolled back over on top of Zoe and laid calmly atop her, kissing gently at her neck. "Wakey, wakey."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:44 pm

As Rose woke up, she would find Zoe laying across from her, the biggest smile of content on her face. She just looked so peaceful in the way that she slept. Her arms were curled up with each other, helping her nestle in to the pillow. There was an almost childlike quality to how her body folded across the sheets, but it only seemed to serve to show her beauty. Thankfully no matter what way she turned, her hair never covered up those eyes of hers.

Zoe's eyes slowly opened as Rose began to kiss her neck, telling her to wake up as she did so. Zoe let out a very gentle yawn before licking her lips. Rose was right on top of her after all. "You're looking good this morning. Though I'm sure that's nothing new for you," she added with a wink as her hands rested on Rose's hips.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Rose Wilson

Rose grinned slightly as Zoe responded, chuckling under her breath. She kissed a few more times before pulling back and saying, "Well... that is true. I do always look good. Then again..." She moved back in, this time kissing along the girl's chest. "...so do you, from what I've seen so far." When she felt Zoe's hand come to rest on her hips, she groaned softly and brought her own hands to Zoe's shoulder. "Last night was... amazing. Not all the time I meet someone like you in a bar. Open, assertive, sexy as fuck... and my age, too." Especially that last part, considering she was far from being old enough to be legally in a bar.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:59 pm

"Why thank you," Zoe said with a smile as she gently closed her eyes and just allowed Rose's kisses to stimulate her body with pleasure. There was something about Rose's touch that made Zoe feel all warm and on fire. She loved every single moment of it. "Most of the people that I spend the night with tend to say that, though I can honestly that none of them have ever been like you."

"So tell me Rose, when you were at the bar and hustling all of those men out of their money, was that for good sport? Or is that how you make your living?" Zoe asked as she glanced at Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:09 am

Rose Wilson

Chuckling softly, Rose rested her head down on Zoe's chest, just lying there and taking in a deep breath. For some reason, when she was with a man, she hated to cuddle like this. Fall asleep in the same bed together, sure, but not wrap herself around him and hold him. With a woman, though... it felt safer, more comforting. "Little of both, really. I mean, it's highly entertaining and I have a lot of fun doing it, but yeah, it's pretty much how I pay my rent." She paused a moment, then glanced around the the spacious bedroom. "I can see you don't need to pay rent, though. Just how is it you own all this? You gotta be what, seventeen, eighteen?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:18 am

"My father," Zoe responded simply. "He works for the government, gets paid a lot better than most soldiers due to what he does," Zoe added and left her comments on his work at that. "My mom died and we got a lot of the life insurance money, though I really wish we didn't," Zoe said as she was now starting up at the ceiling. It was obviously that this conversation was actually quite the sore subject, but it was also a testament to how comfortable she felt around Rose.

"My father always comes by at least once a week to drop off some money for me, he just tells me to make sure that I don't but pointless things with it."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:22 am

Rose Wilson

Rose listened quietly as Zoe explained her situation. Poor girl lived in such a big house all be herself, with her father gone all the time for work it sounded like, and her mother... just gone. Something about that rather resonated with Rose, and for a moment she found herself sinking even closer against Zoe, almost hugging her as she rested her head gently against the girl's chest, staring at the wall. Eventually, she gave Zoe a tender rub on the shoulder and said, "Sorry about your mom... something we both have in common, actually."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:02 am

"It's okay," Zoe said softly before her eyes met with Rose's. So she didn't have a mother as well? Poor girl, it was never easy to grow up without one. Zoe loved her father more than anything, but he could only do so much by himself. He just wasn't a woman. "Really it's okay though. I love my dad. He's busy, but he makes sure that I have a good life and that I'm able to take care of myself. I don't know where I would be without him."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Rose Wilson

Rose went silent a moment, her eyes drifting downward. With a deep breath, she sighed and said, "He sounds like a great guy... must be nice having a dad like that." Sure, she had a dad, too. Problem was, her dad was... well, psychotic was one word for it. Sadistic, murderous, manipulative, controlling... other good words. Pushing herself back onto her elbows, Rose kissed along Zoe's body a few more times before rolling back over and sitting up, as the blenkt fell off her body. She stretched out her arms and yawned, then glanced back as she stood up from the bed. "So, where's the shower in this place?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:14 am

"He is," Zoe said despite the fact that she could hear the pain in Rose's voice. Something was bothering her, and since they were on the subjects of fathers it was clear what was hurting her. Zoe glanced up at the girl, watching her as she pushed away and slowly sat up. "The bathroom's the second door on your right. You can't miss it," Zoe said as she leaned down and slowly closed her eyes.

"Do you have anywhere you need to be today?" Zoe asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 am

Rose Wilson

"No where I need to be at any specific time, no," she replied, with a small yawn. She stopped at the door a moment, turning around and leaning against the frame. "I mean, I should probably check in with the family I'm staying with eventually... but I'm not really in a hurry." Her eyes drifted over Zoe's body again, lingering for several seconds before she said, "So are you gonna join me or what?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:29 am

"A formal invitation huh? You're so polite?" Zoe said before slowly standing up and giving a small stretch in order to give her back a little pop. Ah, that felt so much better. She slowly walked over and her hand traced across Rose's stomach. "Well if you want me there than I can't say no to you. You're far too beautiful to turn down, in case you didn't know," Zoe said as she walked down the hallway.

"So tell me about this family you're staying with. Friends of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:37 am

Rose Wilson

Rose inhaled a sharp little breath as Zoe's hand traced along her stomach. The gentle touch against her bare skin sent a tiny shiver up her spine and spread a warmth between her legs. Curling a smile across her face, she held her arm around the girl's waist and led her off down the hallway towards the bathroom. "Sort of friends, yeah, I suppose. Only known them a couple of weeks, but they sort of let me stay with them when my bike got jacked... was gonna leave and keep on going wherever I felt like, but I don't know.... they've been good to me. I don't think I'm ready to leave them yet."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:40 am

"They sound like really nice people, few people would let people just move in like that without doing a background check or something like that," Zoe said with a small chuckle as her hand moved down and lightly touched Rose's exposed ass. As Rose kept speaking though, she couldn't help but glance over and gain a curious look. "I hope this isn't rude for me to ask, but when do you plan on leaving them?" Zoe asked as her eyes locked on Rose's. "I mean, are you waiting for something specific to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:44 am

Rose Wilson

Rose's body jumped a little in response to the quite welcomed grope to her rear. She grinned as they entered the bathroom, then went over to the shower and turned on the faucet, waiting for the water to heat up enough. She would have undressed next if she had been wearing any clothes, but... she wasn't, so that was all taken care of. When Zoe asked her next question, she merely shrugged, then sat down on the edge of the bath with her legs open a bit. "Not really waiting for anything, really... don't know when I'm going to leave. To be honest... I'm not sure I want to. I've just... never really had a home, you know? Even when I was with my mother growing up, we... well, it was a pretty dismal life, where we lived. This is the first stable... anything I've ever really had. Not sure I want to give that up."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:50 am

Zoe gently took a seat next to Rose, her eyes focused upon Rose as she spoke. Her eyes glanced very slowly at the area where Rose's eye was damaged. She couldn't help but wonder how that happened, but she figured it was a story that Rose wouldn't want to share, so she didn't ask. As Rose went on to speak though, Zoe lost interest in Rose's eye as she gave her story. So, she didn't want to give up the only stable and serious family group that she ever had. It made sense, at least with what limited knowledge Zoe had it made sense.

"Do you love them as a family?" Zoe asked rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:53 am

Rose Wilson

Rose just stared for several moments, unsure of how to respond. The question caught her so completely off guard that she had trouble forming consistent thoughts, instead just looking at her blankly. Finally, she blinked a couple times and cleared her throat. Running her hands through her hair, she shrugged and replied, "Well, uh... I mean, I don't... haven't thought about that... I guess I love having them... as a family, maybe? But I don't know if, I like... love them, like a family... um, I'm not sure, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next