Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:43 pm

Akiko looked up at her mate and then at his parents. She blinked for a moment, seeing them change their stances. "They're going to dance." Akiko said quietly, more to herself then to Kiba. It made her smile, glad that Tsume and Kano were getting along. She rested a hand on Kiba's arm and leaned up on her toes to try to see what the two of them were doing. In the sea of Inuzuka, Akiko was without a doubt the smallest person there.

Tsume smirked at Kano and shifted her body and brought herself almost an inch from Kano's body. For some reason, this didn't make her nervous at all. It was like how things had always been. They had always been competitive, daring, and they had always loved the dance. It was like fighting for them. Like training, like sex. They had always been physical, even when they met when they were young. She had destroyed him in the Chunnin exams.

"Let's hope you can still keep up with me." Tsume teased.

The clan's chanting slowed and the music started playing a distance away. A loud, fast moving rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Kiba gave a silent nod as he heard what Akiko said. It had been a while since someone had actually performed this dance, but he supposed that it was appropriate given what this dance was a symbol of. When Akiko leaned up on her toes, Kiba reached around and hoisted her up and on to his shoulder. She would definitely get a great view from up here.

"Hope? I know I can," Kano said before the music began to play. His ears heard them as if they were playing right next to them. Kano and Tsume's eyes were locked, not blinking or faltering for some time. It was only when a particularly powerful beat began that Kano and Tsume began to move. Their movements flowed like water, and despite how erratic and quick their movements were, neither Kano nor Tsume seemed to mess up their performance.

Kano kept his eyes locked with Tsume's as often as he could, with the exception of when they were spinning or if he was lifting her above him.

Kiba just stared with a surprised expression on his face. Unlike Hana, Kiba had never seen his parents dance before. He just continued to look at them, his mouth hanging open partially.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:28 pm

Akiko let out a small sound of surprise when Kiba picked her up. She smiled down at him in thanks and looked back up to his parents. At first, they stood together, touching and waited. The music started and as the beat hit a high point they started moving, rather rapidly, together. It was a beautiful unison that was truly amazing to witness. They moved fluidly, as if extensions of the same tree. Their movements came with ease. "It's like a battle." Akiko said softly. "No wonder all my sisters dance."

Hana was looking for Kiba and Akiko, which was made significantly easier when Kiba hoists Akiko up above the crowd. She laughed softly, a little amused by the diminutive size of her sister. She came up behind Kiba and smiled at him, seeing the surprise that came to his face as he watched their parents dance together. "You never got to see them." She stated, obviously. "And despite all this time, this is how they used to dance." Even though Hana was much younger, she never forgot the skill of their performance together. Even now, Tsume and Kano were just as good as before.

Tsume chuckled as they moved, impressed that Kano hadn't gotten rusty after years of not practicing. It went without saying that there was no way he could have another dance partner that was on caliber with her. They could sense one another's thoughts, movements, everything. An organic link existed that couldn't be broken.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:32 pm

"That so?" Kiba asked in surprise. So his parents were still dancing like they used to? Was that just part of their memory, or had things changed in such a small way. It was hard to believe, as much as Kiba wanted to forgive Kano it was still hard for his mind to grasp. Kano had been gone for nearly all of Kiba's life...yet now here he was, and Kiba wanted things to be okay between them. Was that odd? Perhaps he just didn't realize how much of a father he wanted until his finally came home.

Kano and Tsume had been known across all of Konoha for their partnership in dancing. It was just part of what made them who they were. Kano remembered the first time he asked her to dance. It had been after the chunin exams. She had beaten him badly, but they had both been promoted regardless. He had been...fascinated by her. He asked her to dance, and ever since then it always just felt like their bodies were made for each other.

"I've missed this," he whispered as their movement continued to wow the crowds.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:21 pm

"And yet you left it." Tsume teased as the song moved a bit faster. She sped up her movements, glad that Kano had not lost any of his speed or stamina. he was still able to move with her, against her, and lift her when he had to. Those who had seen them dance, their siblings, and their extended family's cheered them on, for even they could tell that nothing had changed. Everything of their interactions was flawless, their dance, rhythm, time.

Akiko was glad too. Tsume and Kano had fought at first and now it seemed like everything was going to be okay. She started to cheer with the others, able to adapt herself into the customs of her new family.

The sound ended loudly and by the time it had, Tsume's breathing was just barely heavy. The two bowed and Tsume walked toward her baffled son. "You were never much good at it." She shrugged. "It's a family talent."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:26 pm

"I know, and I regret that immensely," Kano said softly. He knew that Tsume was just teasing him, but it still felt like it was a knife at him. He couldn't blame her. Even if things ever became like they were, they couldn't just forget about what he had done and what choices he had made. Things would be okay, but he'd have to earn that.

When the dancing stopped Kano returned the bow and shot a wink over towards Tsume. "Graceful as ever you are," he said simply before walking out so other couples could take to the dance floor if they so wished.

"Clearly," Kiba remarked as he had finished clapping. Even he had to applaud what his parents were able to do. "Just seeing that almost makes me want to learn though," Kiba admitted as he scratched the back of his head. "I hear Sasuke dances with his wife often, maybe he can-"

"Woah woah woah, Sasuke Uchiha?" Kano suddenly interrupted Kiba although it wasn't a rude tone. It was more surprised or relieved. "He's married now?" Kano questioned before looking down at the ground. "I have yet to go and speak with him....he is another that I owe a great apology too."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Tsume looked toward her mate and sighed. She had never cared for Fugaku herself, but Kano had been on a team with him when they were young and the two had always been friends. It was Fugaku that toasted them at the party they were married at. Kano was devastated when the Uchiha massacre took place. He lost much more than his best friend that day. It did a great deal to shake Kano's faith in the village, especially knowing Itachi had done it.

"Did you hear about Sasuke abandoning the village?" Tsume asked, tentatively. "He went and trained with Orochimaru for a time."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:54 am

"I heard many stories, I had hoped that most of them were false....but after what Sasuke did under Tsunade's orders to flush Akira out I ended up hearing much more," Kano admitted in a sad tone. He was looking at the ground as several memories rushes through his mind. He had remembered Fugaku well, he had always treated Kano with kindness and even congratulated him on every event in his life. His marriage, his children, and everything else.

"I promised Fugaku that I would help Sasuke if anything ever happened to him," Kano revealed to the group as he didn't raise his gaze to look at any of them. "Seems like he and I were more alike than I would have imagined....and for that alone I have failed my dear friend."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Tsume sighed and rubbed her mate's shoulder. "Kano, you shouldn't blame yourself for this. Sasuke made his own choices and lived with them on his own." She said nothing about the fact he was a child making adult decisions that he didn't comprehend the full extent of. He wanted to do what he thought was right with absolutely no guidance what-so-ever.

She understood his guilt, however, knowing that he failed to help not only raise his own son, but the son of his best friend that was left with no one in the world. While Tsume greatly disliked Sasuke for all he'd done, she did understand that he was left alone. She debated taking him in and helping to raise him, but knew it was not her place to do so. Only Kano had that ability in the eyes of the village. And, Tsume never liked Fugaku, so she was just as much at fault as Kano.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:11 pm

"I don't give my self full responsibility, but I'm a fool if I will just shrug away all responsibility from this," Kano said as he looked towards his mate. He appreciated Tsume's attempt to console him, but he just didn't feel like he deserved it; at least not until he tried to speak to Sasuke. Most of the hardship in his life was gone, but perhaps there was still something Kano could do for him now. His life was not over yet after all.

"Perhaps I should go see him tomorrow," Kano suggested. "At least that way I can get to know a bit more about who he has become."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:34 am

Tsume nodded, agreeing that it would be best for Kano to weight until the next day to visit Sasuke. "Perhaps that would be best." She said, rubbing his shoulder in an attempt to help console him. It was the only thing that ever truly helped Kano calm down. Tsume learned this quickly when they first started dating. Whenever he was stressed or about to react instinctively, Fugaku would often grab his shoulder and squeeze it in an attempt of holding back his friend without violence.

Kano's father also used this method to hold him back, especially when he was young. So, Tsume mimicked the action. It was almost like scratching a dog behind the ears, a focused means of calming him.

"Sasuke is a great shinobi, Kano. It speaks highly of his character that Lady Tsunade chose him to do what he did. She assigned him to fight her, keep her alive, and take over Konoha. Sasuke has already killed one Sannin, so to trust him not to end her life shows the faith the Hokage has placed upon him."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:28 am

Kano tapped his foot a few times as his shoulder was squeezed. It was always his way of revealing that he was starting to feel better when Tsume squeezed his shoulder. It was just his body acting by instinct at this point, Kano didn't even feel his foot move as Tsume spoke to him.

"He has indeed become great to be so trusted by the Hokage, especially with all that he's been through," Kano admitted as he once again looked towards his mate. "It was quite the daring plan that they had. I had no suspicion of what was going on until Tsunade herself showed back up."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:05 pm

"Sasuke-kun has fought against Youki more than once." Akiko added. "When I was still with Youki, he wanted to see if Sasuke was willing to sell out the village in exchange for a battle with Itachi. Youki had been trying to get an alliance with Akatsuki, so he assumed it would be doable with time. "Youki organized a kidnapping in Konoha to get Sasuke's attention, but it backfired and earned Sasuke's contempt."

Despite the fact Akiko kept quiet about many of Yoki's plans, she was privy to much of the information her brother had access to. She was much more knowledgeable in matters of Youki then most others, despite her usual exclusion from the subject.

Tsume nodded slowly, remembering hearing of the matter from Kiba when he returned from that hunt. Youki had kidnapped toddlers. A rash move, even for him.

"Sasuke is much stronger than he is given credit for, Kano. Just, be prepared. He may not remember how close you and Fugaku once were. He was a child."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:58 am

"I could not possibly blame him for not remembering me. He has had far too much on his plate as it seems," Kano remarked as he bit down on his finger. It wasn't hard enough to draw blood, but he could feel a bit of pain rising from the finger. At least he knew that he wasn't dreaming. He would have to find a way to act, even if he wasn't sure how to do it right now.

"Well, I'm getting a bit too solemn I think," Kano said with a light laugh as he put on his usual grin. "I shall cross that bridge when I come to it. Tonight is a night of celebration! Let us focus on the achievements and victories that this clan has achieved, especially those of the next clan heir."

Kiba couldn't help but gain a small smile. "You don't have to convince me," he said as his grin almost formed identically to Kano's.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Tsume rubbed Kano's back in an attempt to calm him down. She wanted him to be happy, especially now, considering what tonight was about. "I quite agree, we should celebrate, as a family. This is about Kiba and Akiko tonight. We should keep up the celebration."

Akiko smiled at Kano and nodded. She looked up at her mate and smiled. "I like the idea of a celebration."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:46 pm

The rubbing worked and Kano's smile just grew as he breathed in time with the motion of Tsume's hands. She always knew how to make him feel better, even back when they had been fighting and cursing each other...they had always known just how to help each other. Kano smiled before resting a hand on her shoulder.

"Well let's get back to the party Akiko, you have a lot more of my family to meet after all," he said as he took her hand gently in his own and began to lead her back to the party.

"Thank you," was all Kano said before giving Tsume a single gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:05 pm

The party continued on until well past dawn. There were times when these parties would last days, interrupted by short infrequent naps and the occasional mission. Those who returned having completed a mission were welcomed back to the celebration of their clan with open arms and added into whatever celebration happened to be taking place. In this case: the marriage of an appointed clan heir that would soon assume leadership. For a pack oriented clan as Inuzuka, there was no greater party, and no higher honor.

All those who gathered had gifts for Kiba and Akiko. What most clans would call wedding gifts were presented to them, as well as money, the promises of pups and children. Advice was offered, as well as jokes of a mate so small yet eager to please.

Dawn danced across the village, bringing life to all the other clans. Not all of them were in a state of all night celebration like Inuzuka.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:21 pm

The party went on long and well, with many happy memories made for the clan. In such a time of confusion and chaos, it was good to have memories like this. Kano remembered parties like this before, and he was glad that they were still going on. As the night went on, he allowed himself to slip out of the spotlight. Tonight was about Kiba and Akiko after all, and so Kano decided that there was one thing he needed to do as the sun rose.

He traveled through the quiet streets of Konoha, enjoying the silence of it all. As much as he loved being the life of the party, he also still enjoyed his solemn time that he had. He took a deep breath as he walked towards the Uchiha Estate. He'd get there soon enough, and he found himself feeling oddly comfortable. Something about seeing Sasuke brought Kano a peace of mined.

As he approached the compound, Kano felt a small knot form in his throat. He could only wonder if Sasuke was going to even recognize him. He allowed himself to knock on the door slowly, waiting to see if anyone would answer.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:29 pm

The door opened a few moments after Kano knocked, but it was not Sasuke who stood at the door. Instead, an woman of average height stood in the frame. Her short hair was tied back into a short ponytail. A white shirt hugged her frame. It was tight around her rather large round stomach that was unmistakably one that held a child. A small pair of blue shorts hugged her thighs, close to her frame. The hot Konoha sun explained her current wardrobe. Her skin appeared to glow in the sunlight as it beat down upon her face.

For a moment, her green eyes almost appeared confused. She had seen this man before in Tsunade's office. She had also seen him in the hospital a few times. But, she never recalled speaking to him. "You're... Inuzuka Kano." Sakura observed.

"Can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Kano just stared for some time (which might be considered rude) as Sakura answered the door. He had heard about Sasuke's wife, but he had yet to really meet her in person. And now to see her standing before him...he wondered if even she understood the weight of what she was carrying. That child was the hope and future of the Uchiha Clan, the family that was wrongly killed for being a potential danger. Kano had to hold his emotions back before he spoke.

"Yes, you can actually," Kano said before taking a bit of a deep breath. "I was actually wondering if I could speak to your husband. Sasuke is your husband correct?" Kano asked as he was worried that perhaps he was at the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Sakura shifted, quite uncomfortable with how she was being stared at. Most people, including her mother, told her that even pregnant and was large as she was, she looked beautiful, even more so then when she was thin. Sasuke even seemed to find her attractive this way. Ino had been the only person that had criticized her the first time she was pregnant. But, Sasuke wasn't shallow enough to be affected by her change in weight.

When he finally spoke, Sakura nodded slowly, moving some of her bangs from her face with her left hand. The diamond on her hand shone in the sun, reflecting light on her face. "He is my husband, yes." She answered, before taking a step back. "Sasuke!" She called. "Someone's at the door for you."

A voice from across the house in a room that Kano and Fugaku spent much of their time in, the living room, answered. "If it's Naruto, tell him I'm busy and we can train later."

Sakura sighed, "Sasuke, it's Kano! Come here."

Movement came from that room and Sasuke walked from the living room into the kitchen and to the door. He was shirtless, also in shorts. However, he was not alone. In his arms was a small boy, a child, no older than two, with tired eyes and messy hair that appeared identical to his eyes. The eyes of the child turned to Kano, a bright emerald green, just like his mother.

"Daddy? Why does everyone's daddy have a beard?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:46 pm

Kano knew that he was probably being quite rude, but he wasn't sure how else to impose himself. He needed to be here, which both comforted him and made him uncomfortable at the same time. He almost was hopeful that he could help Sasuke in some way, but at the same time would the man resent him just as Kiba had for leaving? Would Sasuke even remember?

When Sasuke was called, Kano gave a smile and nod. "Thank you, I am very sorry for my intrusion. This is just something that I've....well I've owed to your husband for some time," Kano said before turning once he heard movement coming from the house. Slowly Sasuke showed up, but in his hands was someone that Sasuke hadn't expected. It was a young boy, a boy that looked just like Sasuke had when he had been that age. It threw Kano off, seeing the boy and Sasuke together.

Even when the child spoke it seemed to bring up all kinds of memories for Kano. He breathed heavily before giving a small bow. "Forgive my interruption, I hope that I am not taking you away from anything important," Kano said as his eyes kept moving over towards Shai. "Do you remember me by chance?" Kano asked as he looked towards Sasuke. "And I don't mean from the past few months.....I mean from before."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Owed to your husband? Sakura wasn't sure what that meant, but it didn't sound good. It sounded almost threatening, if it wasn't for his tone. Sakura put a hand on her stomach as a means of steadying herself. Although it was easy for her to remain standing for long periods of time, she still grew tired and felt off balance, especially in the early morning.

With her husband beside her, she felt a little more comfortable.

"Grandpa doesn't have facial hair, Shai." Sasuke answered, shifting the child in his arms. He studied Kano for a few moments, thinking about the question. "You're not keeping me from anything." Sasuke answered honestly, and continued that honesty.

"I don't recognize you, but I know who you are."

Sasuke turned to face Sasuke, quite confused by what was going on. "Sasuke...?"

Dark eyes faced Kano, the same look that Fugaku gave him many years before, despite the fact that Sasuke looked more like his mother than his father. "Itachi killed everyone, but he didn't destroy what was already there. You were my father's best friend, before you ran away. You came to see my father, the day Itachi threw a Kunai into the wall of Uchiha fans... When they accused him of killing Shisui. You deflected not long after that, am I right?"

Much of Sasuke's past and childhood he spent his life trying to forget in order to make it easier for him to cope. He lost everyone and everything. It was easier to forget than to dwell on what he lost and all the people who loved him. Feeling nothing became the norm for him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:35 am

Whatever sort of good feeling that Kano had received from coming here, it was quickly long as the familiar pain of guilt started to bubble back to the surface. Those eyes, that expression, it was the looks that Kano had become so familiar to him but were lost forever. There was only one hope for the Uchiha clan now, and they stood in front of him even now. Kano was happy for this, the day that everyone died had been the day he fully left the village.

It was the day that he had given up any hope for the village of Konoha. How could there be a will of fire without Fugaku?

"Yes, I defected shortly after the incident," Kano said in a soft voice. "Your father had doubts about the future of this village. He never talked of anything drastic, but his doubts were known amongst many shinobi....I shared many of them," Kano admitted as he kept his eyes locked with Sasuke.

After a moment Kano exhaled a deep breath of air. "Perhaps coming here was a mistake," Kano said to himself as now that Sasuke was here he didn't even know what to talk about. What could he possibly say that Sasuke needed right now? That his father would be proud? That he was sorry that he left him when Kano fully knew that no one here would ever care for Sasuke as much as he would?

No, these words may be true buy they would do nothing to mend the past.

"I guess, I wanted to tell you how sorry I was. For everything that you've had to go through on your own for so long. I made a promise to your father that should anything happen to him I would do everything I could to make sure his loved ones were taken care of.....I failed him in that regard. I was so obsessed with my own anger that I just left. And for that, I cannot apologize enough....I am sorry Sasuke."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Sasuke listened closely to what he was told by Kano. At first, he was somewhat insulted, but those feelings passed quickly. He sighed and nodded simply. "Whereas I understand your guilt, I find it unfounded." Sasuke began. "You should feel guilty for leaving your family and your clan, not me. Whereas I do agree that there was some pain and unfortunate circumstances surrounding what happened in the past, I know well that there's no need to dwell on it.

"I do understand that you feel guilty over what happened, but so did I for a long time. Itachi killed our family and for no reason but to test his strength. At first, I hated him for that excuse, but... I realized recently that Itachi's excuses were just that. They were excuses. He had another motivation behind all the murders he committed. I just... can't drive myself crazy trying to figure out what it was and killing myself to kill him. It won't accomplish anything. I gave up killing him."

Silence overtook them for a moment. Sakura stood a distance from her husband, staring at him, rather surprised. It had been a long time since she had fallen in love with Sasuke, but normally he never spoke so candidly, especially to someone he barely knew.

"Had you stayed, Kano, things would have been much differently. Your hatred would have fueled my own. You came here to stop Konoha's current power structure, right? You picked the wrong side, just like I did. We made the same mistakes. We abandoned our village, we picked the wrong sides, we hurt those close to us and for what? We're slow learners, so it's better that we learned our respected lessons apart rather than together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next