Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:35 am

Kano was silent the entire time that the Uchiha spoke. He was just staring forward in shock, though it did not show on his face. In truth Kano was sort of proud. That manner of speech, that fear of nothing, it all reminded Kano of Sasuke's father. The Inuzuka couldn't help but smile as Sasuke drew out all the conclusions and seemed to forgive Kano in the same action.

Yes, this truly was Fugaku's son.

"You do me a great service by allowing me to forgive myself Sasuke Uchiha," Kano said before giving a humble bow towards the boy. Kano couldn't believe how lucky he was. He had done so much harm, and yet another person that he had damaged had chosen to forgive him rather then push him away. Kano wasn't sure how he could be this fortunate, when others surely would have been executed for what he did.

"I suppose that I still wanted to let you know that you have me if you need me. You're a man now and I'm sure you won't....but you are still my best friend's son, and a friend of my own son," Kano remarked as he glanced from Sasuke to Shai for a moment. "Despite his rough demeanor, he does have quite the high opinion of you....I can easily see why now."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Sakura was quite surprised by the fact that Kano was this sentimental about things. While she herself was proud of Sasuke for all he managed to let go of since returning to Konoha, there was still this small part of him that lusted for revenge. She wasn't so blind that she couldn't see the rage that still erupted in Sasuke's heart. Yet, day by day it grew harder and harder to see the rage. Since they ere young, it had dissipated greatly. The monster for revenge inside Sasuke had died long ago.

"If I can I can set aside my plans to kill my brother for what he's done, I think I can manage not to keep up the feelings of anger and resentment toward you. While you saw it as your responsibility to care for me in the absence of my parents, I don't. Whereas I don't remember you, things wouldn't have worked out the way they did."

Sasuke glanced to Sakura and smiled. "Despite all I had to go through to get where I am, I wouldn't change it for anything. Things somehow worked out and things are falling into place. If you had stayed, i doubt things would have gone this way. Regret missing Kiba's childhood, not mine." He shifted Shai in his arms.

"Kiba only has a high regard for me because Shino has a high regard for me. Shino, being the Aburame heir. Shino's trust in me earned the trust of Inuzuka."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:32 pm

"That means much to me," Kano spoke simply as Sasuke seemed to say that if letting go of Itachi was possible then forgiving Kano was easy. The Uchiha made a point after all, how could he be mad when Sasuke didn't even remember Kano? Perhaps Kano was just doing all of this for his own sake. He was starting to be forgiven by his own family, perhaps this was just his way of trying to fully start a new leaf. He wanted to become a better individual for this city, he couldn't do that if he was still holding back.

"All the same, I know that it isn't just because of Shino. You give him a bit too much credit. Kiba has started to take notice for what you've done. He was angry at first, but he can still see the sacrifices and the chances you've taken to make things right," Kano said as he glanced at Shai once again. "He has no doubt now that you'll be loyal to this village no matter what. He didn't trust you, but you've earned it back. As an Inuzuka, Kiba will make sure to stay loyal to you until you lose that trust....something I don't see you doing anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Sasuke shrugged. "I think you're taking this too personally. In your absence, you seem to be internalizing everyone else's mistakes and making them your own. I probably would have taken off to join Orochimaru regardless, especially since my intention in joining him was in fact to kill him." Sasuke was glad that someone cared for him, but thought it was a little excessive for someone he barely knew. It seemed to him that Kano felt more guilty about leaving Sasuke than he did for abandoning his family.

"Anyway, I'm glad that Kiba respects me now. It's something that might have been easier a few months ago."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Kano just gave several nods as Sasuke explained himself. The boy was sharp, and he was accurate about what Kano was doing. After making so many mistakes, it was easier to throw other people's burdens on his shoulders then to move forward. He was going to have to stop doing that. Thankfully he at least had Tsume to help guide him forward.

"At any rate, I have interrupted your day. I believe that it would be best if I took my leave of you now."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Sasuke watched Kano for a moment. "Kano?" He asked, as the Inuzuka turned to face him. "Would you like to meet my son?" He asked, glancing down at the child in his arms. Per usual, Shai's eyes were keenly wandering Kano's body, trying to make sense of the conversation that was taking place. All he really understood was that Kano was gone and he was friends with his daddy's dad - a man who was a dark shadow to him; a man he had never met or seen.

"Shai?" Sasuke asked, drawing the boy's attention to himself. "Can you say hello?"

Shai watched the older Inuzuka for a minute. "He looks like Kiba like how I look like you and Shino looks like Shibi. Does that mean this is Kiba's daddy?"

A grin appeared on the older Inuzuka's face. "That's exactly what it means."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19