Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:47 pm

"Kaliegh," Kakuzu said as she began to rub her eyes and speak. He was trying to break her out of her daze. "Stop," he said simply as he kept his vision locked with hers. "I know that your situation is not an easy one, it's one of the reasons that I was trying to give you an out. I wanted Akatsuki to do for you what it had done for me so many years ago. They gave me something to believe in again, and the chance to work alongside shinobi to change the world," he said as he recalled his first few months being in Akatsuki.

"However, if your loyalty and love to Youki is that strong than I will say nothing else," Kakuzu said as he looked right in to Kaliegh's eyes. "I apologize if my words hurt you in any way. That was not my intention."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Kaliegh again seemed trapped by the out he was offering her and what it would mean. If she lost Xerion, then down the line, she would die. She couldn't live without Xerion there with her, and Youki would never let Xerion come here now. Youki would threaten Xerion to make her come back, and considering Xerion's strengths, he wouldn't survive a true battle with Youki. In his anger, Youki had seriously wounded Xerion and scarred him for life. A true battle would end in death.

"I don't know what I want." She repeated, not sure how to many this any clearer to him. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:58 pm

"Don't apologize," Kakuzu said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Each of us need to live our own life and act as we see fit. Many people look down upon the actions that I've taken, but I still believe that I am making the right choices with how I use my skills and abilities," he admitted before giving a small smile in Kaliegh's direction. "Just do what you feel is best, I cannot ask any more of you Kaliegh."

With that Kakuzu turned and began walking again. He could tell that the idea had made Kaliegh uncomfortable, so he figured focusing back on the mission was the best way to calm her nerves.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Kaliegh started walking behind him, keeping a distance from him. She nodded slowly. "Okay.' she agreed quietly, meaning it. There was really no way she could address this whole thing now, but she had some time to think about it, so she certainly now had plenty to think about. She was a little insecure about being in Akatsuki. she had always wanted to return to Konoha, because she considered that to be her home.

Akiko had returned. That gave the rest of them hope, didn't it? Then again, Kaliegh had done her fair share of killing and taking the lives of Konhoa shinobi. There was no way to make the right call on this. There was no right answer. She would have to make her choice and live with that choice and everything it meant. She could join Akatsuki. She could continue to serve Youki and hope to be freed and return to Konoha. But she knew this offer was not permanent, it was time sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Things were quiet for some time, as the air between Kakuzu and Kaliegh seemed to grow thicker. He had not meant to cause such tension between them, and he didn't know how to fix it either. All that he could think to do was to change the subject to a less strange topic. So instead he allowed his mind to wander, wondering what question he could possibly ask that would ease the air between them.

"Kaliegh, every time we leave on a mission I always see you with that blanket," Kakuzu said as he glanced back towards Kaliegh. "You don't seem like the type of shinobi that would frequently use the same object....unless there was a reason behind it," he remarked as he glanced at her back. "Did Xerion give it to you?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Kaliegh looked up at him and blinked. "No. When I got sick and my disease hit me, I had to quit being a ninja, but I had already been sorted into a gennin team. My sensei gave it to me when I took a leave of absence. He died, not long after, so it's really the only thing I have left that came from Konoha and of my sensei. It sounds childish, but I guess it just always made me feel better. This was the blanket I had before, during and after my surgery, and I've had it ever since."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Kakuzu gave a nod as he listened to the story. He had never known or would have guessed that. He just figured that it was something that one of her family gave to her, but it was an object of comfort to her based on all the surgeries that she went through. It must have been hard on her, and he couldn't imagine going through everything that she had.

"No wonder you take it everywhere....it must be precious to you."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Kaliegh shrugged, looking at the bag she was carrying it in. "Youki thinks it's childish, and I suppose that, in a way, it is. It is childish for me to carry it around after all this time, but it is very much my security blanket. I feel safe whenever I have it with me. I just, feel whole, I guess. It gave me hope that I'd be okay, so keeping it with me is like keeping my hope around I guess. Whenever it rips, I just fix it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Kakuzu just listened as Kaliegh explained the important that the blanket held for her. Of course Youki would think that it was childish, he didn't dare hold anything close to him except his paranoia and his family. He didn't see the significance of such things. Still though, he could understand where exactly Kaliegh was coming from.

Kakuzu slowly reached in to the inner pocket of his cloak before eventually producing a small golden pendant of some kind. In the middle of it was a large sapphire, that looked like it was of great value. Given Kakuzu's love of money, it was amazing that he hadn't sold it at all. "I too have things that I keep that are important to me. Don't let Youki get to you, the man doesn't see the importance of such things. Holding on to the past isn't always a bad thing, we all need to remember where we came from."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Kaliegh stared at the trinket he produced and reached out her hand, so that the pendant was sitting on the palm of her hand. "It's beautiful." She added. "I've seen replications of this gem before. It's a symbol of something, right? Like a totem or something like that?" She recognized it, but had no idea what it was or where it came from.

Youki had never been particularly sentimental. He'd always been cold towards objects because, on their own they really had no value. Kaliegh wasn't sure if this was because he always had to share things, being the oldest of the family, or just because he wasn't materialistic. Either way, it just didn't suit his personality. He hoarded people and power, not things.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Kakuzu allowed Kaliegh to touch the trinket and take a closer look at the item. He wanted her to see it, that was what would help his point after all. "Yes, it's a symbol of loyalty, love and respect. The Kages of the village used to have several of these that they would hand to their most elite shinobi. Along with strength, it was a surety of loyalty and understanding," Kakuzu explained as he looked at the gem. "When they handed it to you, it was their way of telling someone that they were their most loyal shinobi. They understood that you would risk your life in order to protect the betterment of the village and the kage himself. To receive this used to be the highest honor a kage could give."

Kakuzu slowly put the trinket away. "I remember when I received this, and I think on that day often....it helps me to see things more clearly I think"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Hearing what they were she wondered why Kakuzu continued to carry it when it clearly pained him. The same man that gave it to him betrayed him. For him to carry it and not have sold it meant it was given to him, which she could tell before he told her. However, she sighed and nodded. It made sense, since, he was a powerful shinobi and one of the most elite in his village when he was there.

After all, they wanted him to assassinate another Hokage. Such a mission is not dished out lightly to just anyone. "I'm sorry for what happened to you, Kakuzu."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:36 pm

"Do not be," Kakuzu said as a smile came upon his face. It was hard to tell with his face mask on, but Kaliegh could probably tell after spending so much time with Kakuzu. The tone of his voice had changed to a more relaxed one when he was speaking about something that made him happy. "The man who gave this to me may not have been the same man that I remember, but this item reminds me that I am still the great and loyal shinobi that I was always known to be. What they did to me was their loss, but because of it I was able to find the Pein and the Akatsuki."

Kakuzu looked over at Kaliegh. "As my hardships helped me, I wish that your hardships help you find your way as well Kaliegh."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:08 am

"I think that my hardships did help me, but I think you rely too much on others to validate yourself. You're a great shinobi no matter what medals you told or what people tell you. Just think about it the way I do, fuck other people and what they think. This is all about me and what I can do. I've never been the sort of person that needs the validation of others. I could sooner kill a man to prove my worth than accept praise from him. I don't feel that way about you, of course, but you get my point. You're one of the few people whose opinion matters to me. And I value your opinion greatly."

She smiled at him as they walked, and she realized, quite easily that he admired her skill and talent. "My hardships do help me Kakuzu. Be sure of that."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:53 pm

"Perhaps you're right," Kakuzu remarked as they walked. He did hold Pein's opinion in the highest regards, and if Pein was ever disappointed in Kakuzu than it was evident that the shinobi took it seriously. While Kakuzu had always been a loner, hence his hatred to most of his idiotic partners, he still sought out recognition in the group. It made him feel like he wasn't just fighting for himself, he was fighting for something even larger than just his own existence. He still saw himself as a great shinobi, but he sought others to prove that to him.

"I'm sure they do," Kakuzu said slowly as he looked over towards Kaliegh and nodded. "It is my belief that if more shinobi were like you, this world wouldn't be as bad as it is."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Kaliegh laughed at the last thing he said. While she did understand where he was coming from, she didn't quite agree with him. People were greedy, the more power a person had, the more they wanted. And power related to other things: money, strength, resources, and most notably recognition. Men would do anything for recognition, for money, and for resources, which of course included women.

"I don't agree with you on that front. I think a lot of the problems we have are caused by greed. We need to rid greed from people in order to make the world better. Greed is Youki's major problem, along with most of the villages. They want more, they want to be more powerful. they want, therefore, they fight."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:13 pm

"Also true, people can't be willing to accept what they have," Kakuzu said as they kept moving. "I think my village suffered from the same problem. As you know the Waterfall village isn't the most famous or most powerful village, it's quite the opposite," he admitted as he thought back to his time as a shinobi. "We had no problem with Konoha, and yet they sent me to assassinate the Hokage. I never thought of it at the time as I was just following orders, but they probably did it for greed as well. They wanted to be known."

Kakuzu shook his head. "Anyway, I think that we should get moving at a faster pace if you're up for it. We still have a long way to go."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Kaliegh nodded. She stretched for a moment to ready her body for moving faster. She looked at him and they met one another's gaze before they shot off at a mroe rapid speed. "I think that Konoha is one village that almost demands being attached because of the way we do things. I think that, even though Konoha is my home, I can see why so many people hate it. All this time, I have wanted to go home and just live there again, but I doubt that I could ever do that. i could never do what my sister did. I've done too many things that would compromise Konoha. I'm a killer, and killers don't really belong in a village like Konoha, a village that practices mercy."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:54 pm

"It's one of the reason that I have never respected those from Konoha. They have so much strength and shinobi and yet they squander their potential. Mercy is one thing, but they have gone too far the other direction I say," Kakuzu remarked as he glanced back at Kaliegh. "If you don't think you can return to Konoha, than what do you plan to do with yourself? If Youki is stopped and you become free, what would you want to do?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Kaliegh sighed softly, having known he would eventually ask her this question. "I don't really know." She answered. "I always just focused on staying alive and doing that I could do for the betterment of my clan. I never actually wanted to be for or against Konoha, I suppose, is the best way that I can put it. After all, I want to be with my family, but I doubt that considering everything Youki has done that we can be accepted back as if nothing ever happened. It just bothers me to know that there's nothing I can truly do to make up for everything that's happened. My clan was once one of the most powerful there. I feel that, in a sense, we should have to return and rebuild what we destroyed. But, I don't think the village should accept us back."

She paused for a moment, wondering what that meant for her. "I suppose that will make me a rogue shinobi when Youki falls. I don't have a home."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Kakuzu was silent for some time, not quite knowing what to say. Much like Kaliegh he knew what it felt like to have a home. He had left the waterfall village on his own accord after all, he forsaked his whole village. Kaliegh wasn't like that, because of the decision that Youki made she was forced to leave the village and do the bidding of Youki because he was the elder and leader of the clan. It was unfortunate and very sad, and he wasn't quite sure what to say of it.

"No matter what happens, Pein would let you stay in the Akatsuki," Kakuzu finally said. "Pein won't say it to your face, but he enjoys your presence in the Akatsuki. If Youki does fall, we will still protect you."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Somehow, Kaliegh found it strange that Kakuzu would make such a declaration. Was he serious? How could he know what Pein would do and how he felt about Kaliegh? While it wasn't out of the question that they had talked about her (in fact, she was sure that they had), she didn't believe that Pein would let her stay there if something happened to Youki. She was sure that there would be a choice: join us or leave. Still, it comforted her that Kakuzu would tell her that, because she did enjoy being around the Akatsuki, despite everything that had happened with her brother. Akatsuki was easier than Youki and they were far more accepting.

"Thanks Kakuzu. I do appreciate the thought." She paused for a moment. "But I don't see Pein accepting me to stay here if he gets nothing out of it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Kakuzu gave a small shrug. "Well, perhaps but you still would at least have something and have people that would be willing to fight in order to protect you," the Akatsuki said as he looked towards Kaliegh as they ran. "I mean, he wouldn't expect any more of you than he does now I don't think. Pein has been impressed with your willingness to help us as long as you have been here," he added. "You've helped gain alliances for Akatsuki when it wasn't even your place to do so...he admires that."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Kaliegh saw his point and it made her feel better. Of course, it made her smile to know that she had done something right and therefore had gained an ally. It made her happy. A smile met her lips and she moved at Kakuzu's side a little faster. "It's just in my temperament." She explained. "I do truly enjoy being around the Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:35 pm

"Well, we enjoy having you hear," Kakuzu said very openly and honestly. "You've been able to do quite a bit in the short time that you've been here," he added as he looked towards her and saw that she was moving closer to him. "I think that you enjoy the freedom that the Akatsuki provide. We may all be in the same organization but Pein gives us freedom to seek out our own desires or complete the missions in whatever way we see fit....I think a part of you loves that about us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next