Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi)) Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))   A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi)) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:21 pm

Hayabusa Enya

The Hirohata and Hayabusa families had long been allies. As two of Kiri's most renown families, it wasn't hard for each generation to grow accustomed to each other. It was the same way for Enya and the Hirohata family. Enya's parents had been members of the Seven and had often worked closely with the Mizukage. Enya hadn't really been exposed to Megumi Hirohata until they were together in the ninja academy. While on seperate teams they remained close friend, even after Megumi beat him in the Chunin exams.

It was this friendship that brought Enya here tonight. He was sitting at a table in one of the nicest restaurants that Kiri had to offer. Normally there was a month wait to get a table, but Enya only had to say who he was to get one. His family and position allowed him several benefits that he wouldn't have otherwise. Enya didn't use them often, but he was glad they were there for nights like tonight.

He glanced up as he heard someone coming towards him. Enya smiled before standing up and hugging the woman as she got close. "Megumi, I was so glad that you were able to make it tonight," Enya said before offering her a seat across from him. "It's been too long since we both had a decent break from missions or training. Now that we're both teachers, I wanted to see how you were doing. How are the students? And how's Kenji?" Enya asked.

Enya knew Kenji, but due to their age difference they didn't know each other as well. Still, Enya had felt sorry after Megumi and Kenji lost their parents. Enya had made it clear to the both of them that the Hayabusa family would always be there for them if they needed it.
Mood: Noble
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 8 • Strength: 6 • Intelligence: 4 • Chakra control: 6
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))   A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi)) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Megumi Hirohata
"Enya! Good to see you, ya big lug!"Megumi let out a laugh and hugged him eagerly in return. Of course, with her strength this meant holding him just a bit too hard to be comfortable and lifting him up off his feet. When she finally set him back down, she gave his shoulder a friendly pat and then sat down at the table. "Picked a nice place, too. I haven't had a good meal in a restaurant like this in ages."

She grabbed her menu while humming softly and opened it. "Students are great, actually. They show a lot of promise for a bunch of newbies. The last bunch I had didn't know the meaning of teammork for shit. And Kenji's good, too, really coming along. He just...well, needs to be a little more outgoing. Too afraid to try and make new friends."
Mood: Happy
Stamina: 7 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 10 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))   A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi)) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:16 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya released a little gasp of surprised as Megumi lifted him off of his feet. Megumi had always been stronger than him, something he had learned when he had punched her in the chunin exams. She punched back, and that was what knocked Enya on to his ass and he didn't get back up any time soon. They were a good team together, as Enya was faster and was a little bit better with certain jutsu. Still, he was glad that he was on the same side as Megumi.

"Yeah well I thought that for something like this we should go somewhere nice. You and I are teachers now. I know you had students before, but I haven't. I was too busy focusing on getting in to the Seven to want them," Enya admitted as he sat down across from Megumi. "Now that I have them though, I see what I've been missing. I already like them. They're a little odd though. One of my students even attacked me on the first day....so naturally I hit him back. I think his face is still bruised because of it."

At the mention of what Kenji was feeling, Enya just gave a somber nod. "Well, I hope that your other students are a bit more teachable. They'll come to trust him eventually. I know that he's a Jinchuriki and all, but Kenji's a good kid. He wouldn't ever hurt an ally. If there's anything I can do to help, I hope you know that you just have to ask. My parents still ask me to check in on you two all the time."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))   A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi)) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:19 pm

Megumi Hirohata
Megumi snorted out a laugh. "Oh, yeah they tend to do that. Lot of genin assume they're hot shit, so they come right at you full bore. Usually a few swift shots to the head set them straight, but others have bit...harder of a skull crack. You'll get used to it though, once you figure out how your students operate, I know you're smart enough." She paused a moment, leaning back in her seat and held her hands behind her head with a joking smirk. "Not as smart as me, of couse, but hey, you do what you can."

((sorry this is so late))
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))   A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi)) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:16 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya chuckled at Megumi's prodding. If anyone hadn't known them, they might have assumed that Megumi and Enya didn't like each other. This was far from true though. They had known each other for years, and could say things like this without injuring the other's pride. That was what great friends were capable of.

"Well I hear that your last batch of Genin are doing well for themselves, I'm sure that you'll treat your new group just as well," Enya insisted. "You have Kenji, and I can only assume how much more that's motivating you."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))   A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi)) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Megumi Hirohata
"More the other way around," Megumi said, with a flippant hand wave. "Having me as a sensei is motivating the crap out of Kenji. Says he wants to make me proud, good little brother that he is. He might be an awkward one, be he has the determination it takes to make a fine shinobi. Our parents would be proud of him if they could see him now, I'm sure of that."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))   A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi)) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Hayabusa Enya

"I'm sure that they are proud of him," Enya said a little quietly. When Megumi lost her parents, Kiri had lost two of the best shinobi known. It was a hard day for everyone. Enya remembered how sad everyone was, even if he wasn't old enough to really be sad himself.

"And I can only imagine. I'm sure the other genin are probably giving him a few pokes because his sister is his sensei," Enya said with a smile. "Speaking of that, how are the other genin working with Kenji? Are they...okay with him?"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))   A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi)) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Megumi Hirohata
Megumi shrugged. "About as good with him as I can hope, I suppose. It wasn't really a subject that got brought up during training, so I'm not even sure if they know about him. If they do, though, they don't seem to care, so there's that." She lifted her menu and started flipping through it with a sigh. Everything looked so delicious, but it was all so expensive. She couldn't just order one of everything like she normally did at the local noodle stands.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))   A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi)) EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:25 am

HTML>

Hayabusa Enya

"Well, let's hope that they don't give him any shit. If they do, I'm sure you'll take care of it, but remember that the Hayabusa House stands with your family Megumi, always," Enya wanted to reassure her.

Enya also picked up his menu and started to look through the options. "I think that I'm going to go through the Surf and Turn burger. Beef and crab, such a good combination," Enya said as his mouth was watering at the thought of it.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))   A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi)) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Megumi Hirohata
"Oh sheesh, you don't have to go all mafia with it," Megumi said, with a snort. "The're a few stupid kids, not rival gang members. Trust me, if they get out of line I'm pretty sure that I can handle it. But still, your loyalty is noted." She flipped through her menu again with pursed lips, not able to settle on one thing. "Steak looks good...but so does that sea food platter...ooh and the salmon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))   A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi)) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Amongst Teachers ((Enya and Megumi))
Page 1 of 1