Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takahiro Yuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Takahiro Yuki

Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite Empty
PostSubject: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Finally, after having spent most his time in his small compact, apartment, Takahiro was summoned to the academy. With no other thing to do he accepted the invitation and left exactly at the time in which the teams were selected. Obviously, He appeared late. All the other students had left into their new 3 man squads.

Having lost interest in the whole thing now anyway, Takahiro turned to the doors to find his ex instructor , looking not a tad different, from when he attented the academy at the age of 7. "S-sensei..." Taka began but with a finger darted at him suggesting he'd be silent, taka listened to what he had to say.

"Your late Takahiro... This was unlike you back then" He spoke calmly. "How are things?" He continued. Takahiro looked away without answering with an expression that spelled guilty all over it. His instructor let his own question slide and patted his head before he would prepare to start his brand new class of enrollees.

Taka directed his attention towards the door and was stopped by one final incomplete question. "Say, Takahiro kun, did it hurt?..." He forced out from his lips impatiently. "What?" Takahiro responded as if daring the man to directly say what he needed to say. "Im sorry, its nothing. How rude of me..." Taka staired at the man trying to reveal no expression of confusion. It didnt occur to him at the moment what exactly his ex teacher was talking about.

"Well you must be off shouldnt ya? You dont wanna keep your new squad waiting dont cha? First impressions are everything afterall." The man winked. "...I guess" Takahiro replied unsurely. "They should be waiting at the mileatones now." With those words Taka excused himself and walked to his next destination, allowing many thoughts of his future cell mates to take his full attention.

The walk didnt seem to take long since he was unconsciously easing forward while he thought. He could now hear voices and see their body structures. He had kinda been excited to meet them and now all the self confidence had left him.

"H-hello..." He mummbled
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Shiro Yuki

Shiro knew how this usually went down. Meet the team. Do some sort of demeaning exercise and try to get along with your new team mates. It was something he'd gone through before. Though having to wait for their final member to introduce themselves. Shiro'd had a big breakfast this morning and had put on his best jacket. He was after all representing his clan at this group.

It was however the face of the final member that Shiro realized that he wasn't the only clansmen here. He wore the Yuki clan symbol on the shoulder of his jacket for all to see. But this one he knew by his face-the wayward son of the clan. "Itoko, you're late." He called to his fellow clansman in the familiar, allowing him to introduce himself how he saw fit. Though being late really did a disservice to the clan.

"Since everyone's Here I'll be the first to Introduce myself. I'm Shiro Yuki, I'm reassigned here from the now disbanded Team Seven. It's nice to meet all of you." He was quick to introduce himself in a cool confident tone. He'd been a Shinobi thing nearly three years now. Thanks to his Sensei being suddenly assigned to a deep cover mission his team had been disbanded and re-assigned.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Hayabusa Enya

Enya stopped himself as he turned over and saw that there was one last member of the team showing up. "Ah excellent, and here I was starting to think the village didn't trust me with a full team. That'd be quite the embarrassment for one of the Seven to be told that," the tall man said as he crossed his arms. His armor was made from fine materials, and the silk that covered it was some of the most expensive in the land. Enya had wealth, and his pride allowed him to show it off whenever he wanted.

"Enya Hayabusa, I had already introduced myself to your teammmates, but you deserved to hear it as well...though I'm sure you knew who I was already" he said with a large grin. The Seven were basically the biggest celebrities in Kiri, almost everyone knew them by face alone if not by name.

"So this just leaves you two," Enya said as he looked to the teammates that yet to introduce themselves. "Come on now, we have work to do"
Mood: Noble
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 8 • Strength: 6 • Intelligence: 4 • Chakra control: 6
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Takahiro Yuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Takahiro Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:37 pm

With a dead silence, the simple sudden appearance of Shiro made Taiahiro lossme himself. The boy fell unto his knees, breathing heavily. And with an unsteady hand he withrew a kunai and dramatically raised it high above his head before he brought it down to his sleeves which were stitched with the yuki family crest o_n them. He quickly cut them off and presented them at Shiro's feet. "......F-forgive me" He wept.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Shiro Yuki

Shiro's eyes narrowed. At the display, Takahiro didn't introduce himself being greatly impolite and obviously ungrateful for the opportunity to be trained by one of the SEVEN SWORDSMEN an opportunity that Shiro was infinitely grateful for.

"Pick it up!" Shiro ordered in a very cold tone. "You should not ever willingly let our clan symbol touch the ground." Shiro bent down and grabbed the boy by his shoulder and picked up the clan symbol. Shiro pulled the boy to his feet and pressed the symbol into his chest. "If you want to leave the clan do so on your own time, give your Clan Symbol to an elder, and explain to them, clear eyed, why you no longer wish to be of such noble heritage." Shiro was obviously unhappy with his cousin.

"You're a Yuki!" Shiro scolded. "Stand up and act like it! When you're called out for being late you apologize and are never late again! Understand!?"

Shiro brushed off Takahiro and turned him to Enya before forcefully bending the young boy at the waist so he was bowing. "Now introduce yourself!" He hoped that this little kick in the pants would get the boy flying strait but with his obvious lack of confidence Shiro doubted it.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:02 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya just blinked at what happened next, surprised by the change that happened to the two young men in front of him. Ah, so these two were of the same clan. That alone could cause some problems, be it a rivalry or something else. Each of these boys were talented...but in very different ways. Enya knew the case report on both of them. HE wasn't going to be able to treat them the same.

Enya waved a hand at Shiro, a clear indication to let the boy go. "I'm the Sensei here Shiro. While I admire the courage to stand up for your beliefs, the politics of being in a clan are ignored here. You are all my students, and I am the only one that will give commands or demand an apology. Now let him go, and allow the boy to speak for himself." Enya said in a tone that made it clear he wasn't asking.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Takahiro Yuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Takahiro Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:14 am

Takahiro forced himself from the ground realizing how rediculous he looked. With a wipe of his elbow, Taka had rid his face of any remaining tears. "My apologies.... I am Takahiro, Yuki Takahiro of the Yuki clan.... Or atleast....I use to be..."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:27 am

Shiro Yuki

"I apologize Enya-sama." Shiro responded with a nod of his head. He released the boy when Shiro was sure that Taka was standing on his own. He would let the boy apologize. "I'd like to talk with you later about the Takahiro's... circumstances." Shiro asked. He wanted the man to know about how Takahiro had been pretty much banned from the clan for his incapability to do clan techniques. It was a situation that most of the family was informed about. Shiro thought it was nonsense. Takahiro still bore the Yuki family name, as far as Shiro was concerned that still made him family.

Stepping away from Taka Shiro crossed his arms and did his best not to look at Taka, the boy's appearance made him sad, he needed to have a lot more self confidence if he wanted to be a fine shinobi something that he'd had a problem with when his last teacher had taken him under her wings. His eyes darted over to their third member that hadn't spoken yet. She seemed to have something to say, Shiro would wait for her to say it unless he was directed another question.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:31 am

Hayabusa Enya

"Denied" Enya said without hesitation as he looked over at Shiro. "And I'd rather you not speak about it again in my presence. I'm insulted if you think I don't do my research on my own team before I have them join me" the swordsman added as he rested his hand on the pommel of his sword. "While you're with me, your family problems are not mine. I'm here to train you and that's it really"

Enya looked to the two men as individuals and bowed to them each. "As your teacher, I will make sure that you both receive the training you need in every aspect. My training will help you in every aspect of your abilities...ALL of them" Enya said as he looked at Takahiro in particular. "HAve faith in me, and I promise that you'll both go far"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Takahiro Yuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Takahiro Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:50 am

"Every aspect huh....?" Taka slightly raised his hands and closed his eyes, cocentraiting hard with his chakra, forming the tiger sign. After about a minute he opened his eyes. ".....See....." He could feel their expressions on him. "...its ok, this isnt the first time this has happened, he forced a smile*
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:23 am

Shiro Yuki

It was hard for Shiro to believe that Enya-sama really understood why the boy was kicked out of the clan. Perhaps his prestige had allowed him insight into the clans affairs? Perhaps it just didn't matter to Enya, however it mattered to Shiro, and Shiro was certain that being banished from the clan was something that damaged Taka's pride and confidence.

Shiro would just cross his arms and watch Takahiro's stunt, gathering chakra for a period far to long to be useful in combat and trying to pull of some technique that wasted way too much chakra. It made Shiro raise an eyebrow, not that his Yuki clansmen failed the technique, not quite sure what it was or why it meant anything.

He would let the teacher determine his weaknesses, and then decide how to train him. Not to show off his weakness but his strengths. Enya-sama would know soon enough, and Shiro knew that he would be able to learn a great deal from the swordsman.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Hayabusa Enya

Delicate situations required delicate hands, that was just a fact of life. Enya knew that well with his time in the shinobi forces. The situation with Takahiro would be handled in its own time. One never took a Jinchuriki's training lightly...otherwise Enya might have to do something he really didn't want to do. HE wouldn't allow for that to happen.

"Now then...I believe we have one member who has to introduce herself?" Enya said before turning to see the kunoichi. "Tell us your name"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite   Team 9 Milestone  - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 9 Milestone - The beginning of the end - Genin Unite
Page 1 of 1