Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

DC Genesis - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:26 pm

"Good, I'm starving," Rose said. She grabbed the plat of food from him and immediately attacked it, scarfing it down in a matter of moments. She didn't really have a whole lot of table manners, either... come to think of it, she wasn't much like a girl at all, except in obvious physical differences. But considering the background she came from, she was as far from lady like as you could fine. No manners, no shame, no modesty, no real inhibitions to speak of. "So hey, what you think about leasing me out the couch for a while? I could pay rent with the money I win off drunk losers."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Neal glanced up as Rose attacked her food with an extreme ferocity. He was amazed how she could switch from being polite and normal to something that you would never see. Rose was far from a girl, except her boobs said differently of course. Still, she was unlike any girl that Neal had ever met. Being a tomboy was one thing, but this was something else entirety.

As Rose brought up the idea of renting the couch out, Neal thought about it for a moment. "Well as usual it's really up to my dad, but I wouldn't mind it. You'd just have to talk to him about a price if you're going to eat our food too after all. I doubt he'd have a problem with it though."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:36 pm

"Well I'm pretty sure a grand a month would cover it, right?" Rose said, finishing off the last of her eggs. "I mean hell, I made two gran last night... still got half of it left over after the strip club, so I could give a down payment today. I would just go rent out a shitty apartment... but I doubt I could cook myself food this good." A very passive way of giving him a compliment on his cooking, as she seldom ever made direct compliments. "But yeah, you talk to you dad, you let me know what he says, and we'll go from there."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Neal glanced up as Rose mentioned that she would be willing to pay a grand a month. While the family wasn't about to lose the house or anything, it would still be nice to be able to get some extra money every month. A grand would go a long way to helping to pay the bills after all. "Alright, once my dad wakes up I'll have a little talk to him. I'm sure I'll be able to talk him in to it," Neal said before taking a few more bites of his own food.

"Just leave it to me."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:41 pm

"Good, you do that," Rose said, as she pushed her empty plate away and stood up. She cracked her back a bit again, then started heading down the hallway. "In the meantime, I think I'm gonna take a shower. I noticed you have one of those detachable shower heads... the ones with different power settings." She said nothing more than that, though as she walked down the hallway, whistling as she went, the message was pretty clear.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Neal just glanced up as Rose excused herself to go and use the shower. "Oh god," was all that Neal muttered once he put together exactly what Rose was talking about. He gave a small laugh and cleared both of their plates. "She may be strange, but at least she is amusing," Neal said to himself.

Eventually Clint and Jordan would wake up and eat before rushing off to their works. Neal took a few minutes to talk to Clint, who agreed that Rose could stay for the set price, barring that she didn't do anything completely stupid while she was here. He was still a cop after all. He told his son goodbye before leaving. It was only when Rose came out of the shower that he told her the good news.

"Looks like you'll be game for staying," he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Of course, when Rose did come out of the shower, she was dressed in only a towel, one that was just barely large enough to cover herself. Of course, the only reason she even bothered with the towel was for Neal's family's sake. She wouldn't really give a damn if it was just him, because she knew he wouldn't kick her out of the house if he saw her. The cop dad, on the other hand...

"Really? Sweet," she said, as Neal gave her the good news. "The grand is in my pants, by the way, so you can go grab it whenever. Oh, and you're out of large towels, by the way." She stopped a moment, then looked around the room. "Where is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:55 pm

"Alright, cool," Neal said as Rose mentioned that the money would be in her pants and that he could go to get it whenever he wanted. He might as well do it soon, that way they would be getting paid upfront for this situation. Course, Neal wasn't in a hurry as he was admiring the towel that was barely covering any part of Rose. It was a nice view, and her legs even looked strong.

"They both left," Neal said as he leaned against the nearest wall. "Both of them had to work today, so they ate very quickly and left. My dad drops Jordan off at her work," Neal added.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:58 pm

"Oh, alright," Rose said, as Neal revealed the rest of his family was gone. Reaching up to the front of the towel, she undid the tucked part and let it fall away. Also, in case Neal had been wondering if her white hair was a natural freak phenomena or if she bleached it... well, the carpet and the drapes matched. "It's just not worth wrapping a towel that's too small. Uncomfortable as hell." She stood there momentarily with her hands on her hips and slowly looked around. "I don't suppose you have anything to wear, do you? I should probably throw my clothes in the wash... and I don't have anything to change into."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Neal's eyes just widened for a moment as Rose just dropped the towel that she was wearing. Like most people wearing towels, she had absolutely nothing underneath. Damn, this made Neal wonder why she made a deal to flash him last night if she was just gonna drop the towel the first chance that she could get.

"Ummmm well I mean I have my clothes, not sure if any of it will fit you though. You're welcome to try though," he added. "And if you want, I could drive you to the store so you can do some shopping later"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:05 pm

"Guess it might be worth a try..." Rose muttered, as she sized him up from across the room. She was trying to determine if his clothes would actually fit her, but to be honest she thought they might be a little too tight on her. They were about the same, height wise, but she filled out more with the muscle in her arms and thighs, and then of course there was her chest to take into account. But hey, she did need something to wear. "And I have always wanted to try on a pair of boxers before... at least, I hope that's what you wear. Oh god, you don't wear tighty whities, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:07 pm

"Of course I wear boxers," Neal said as he narrowed his eyes as he looked at Rose. "I haven't worn whities since before Junior High," he insisted before motioning for her to follow him. He walked down the hallway and went to his room before motioning to where the closet was. "Well, anything you want to try on should be in there," Neal said before he moved and took a seat on the bed. "Feel free to try anything you like."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Rose hummed quietly to herself as Neal led her down the hall to his room. It wasn't a terrible room, as far as she knew. At least there weren't any lame figurines lying around, like some boys had. When he showed her to the closet, she rocked back and forth a bit on her heels and gazed inside, wondering what she should wear. Jeans and a T-shirt was about all it looked like she was going to get.

"Let's see... I suppose there's this," she muttered, taking out a simple red T-shirt with some weird design on the front. "Not crazy about this logo, though... eh, whatever." She threw it back to Neal on the bed and then pulled out a pair of jeans, holding them up to her legs. "Yeah, these are going to be a little tight... got anything else in the pants department?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Neal just continued to sit on the bed, but while Rose was looking for clothes he took time to enjoy the view that her ass was providing. Hey, if she was going to offer the view than he wasn't going to just turn away and act like it wasn't there. IT would be impolite right? So he just kept his looking while Rose decided.

As the shirt was thrown at Neal he quickly caught it before hearing Rose ask about the pants. Neal had always been a slim guy, so he wasn't super surprised that Rose didn't think that pants were going to fit her. "Not really, the only other pants that I have are the sweatpants that I normally work out in. Otherwise, you just got those jeans."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:20 pm

"Hrm... not fond of sweatpants," she muttered. "Let me try these on." Her attempts at putting on Neal's jeans were... humorous. She barely got them halfway up her legs before they caught around her thighs, refusing to come up any higher. It wasn't like she was fat, either, of course, she was just that toned, especially in her thighs. Very little fat, but her muscles were basically perfection. She jumped around a little, trying to force the jeans higher (and with her back to Neal right now, he was certainly getting quite the eyeful), but eventually she gave up, releasing a frustrated sigh. "Alright, fine, I'll wear the sweatpants... where do you keep your boxers?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Neal watched as Rose did her best in order to put the jeans on. She was hiking them up as best as she could, and Neal couldn't help but enjoy the show. As Rose continued to jump around with the jeans, Neal quietly pulled out his phone and set it to silent mode. With that done he reached his phone up and quickly took three pictures in a row. He couldn't wait to show the guys at school all of these. He'd have quite the story to tell. It was only a while later that Rose seemed to give up and accept the sweatpants that would actually fit her.

"Bottom drawer," Neal said as he was questioned about where his boxers were.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Rose uttered a small sigh as she walked over to the dressed and bent over to reach the bottom drawer. She dug around a little bit, trying to decide what pair of boxers to go for... red plaid, green plaid, or blue plaid? Decisions decisions... Eventually, she went with the red. Taking the pair out of the drawer, she stood up straight again and turned back to Neal while lifting her legs one at a time to step into them. She didn't go on to get dressed right away, though, instead examining herself in the boxers. "Hnh, feels weird... they're so loose."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Now this was a money shot. When Rose bent down to get the boxers from the drawer, Neal must have clicked the capture button on his phone at least ten times. He wasn't sure how good the pictures were, but capturing anything was going to be awesome. He kept taking them as Rose put them on, since her back turned to him was the perfect opportunity for Neal to captures the images.

"If those feel loose just try another pair on. You'll find one that's comfortable I'm guessing."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Rose tried on no less than five more pairs of underwear, taking each one off and putting them back in the drawer before picking another one, thus bending forward the same amount of times. Finally, she found a pair that seemed to fit moderately well and didn't feel like they were about to fall down. For someone with such skinny jeans, he had really baggy boxers... weird. "Alright, these will do," she said, heading back to the closet. "And the sweatpants are.... where?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Neal's phone was going to run out of memory at the rate that this was going. Every time Rose tried on a new pair Neal made sure to capture more pictures. It was quite the collection. It was only when Rose seemed to find a pair that she liked that Neal made sure to slip his phone back in to his pocket. He didn't want Rose to get any ideas after all, and he had gotten plenty now to show off.

"Oh the sweatpants are just one drawer above the boxers."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 pm

"So you keep your jeans in the closet but your sweatpants in a drawer?" Rose asked, lifting an eyebrow at him. Shaking her head, she walked back over to the dresser and bent down to get to the drawer again. She finally pulled out a grey pair of sweatpants and stepped into them, tying them securely around her waist with the ties.

"Alright." Now just topless, Rose walked back over to the bed and grabbed the shirt from him. "This should do for now, although I guess I'll be going without a bra... whatever." The shirt, too, was a bit small. It would have fit alright if it didn't have to stretch around her breasts, which was saying something because her chest wasn't that large. "I'll need socks, too."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:40 pm

"Socks are easy enough," Neal said as he reached to a pile of clean clothes that he hadn't quite put away yet. There were a few pairs of socks, so he quickly grabbed one and threw it over to Rose so that she could put them on. Once she finished putting them on, Neal kept his smile up before asking his next question. "Well like I said before I'll be happy to take you to the store sometime. I can't say I'd want you borrowing my clothes all the time after all," he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Rose sat down on the bed next to Neal when he passed her a pair of socks. Lifting her feet up one at a time, she slipped the socks on and then leaned back on her hands with a small sigh. "There, that's better." She then reached back up to grab her hair and straighten the wet locks out a bit, finally swinging it over her left shoulder and looking back at Neal again. She didn't have her eye patch on right now, so her scarred left eye was completely exposed to him, with a sharp, jagged line of pink flesh going over where her eye used to be, and where her eyelid had since fused with the rest of the socket. It was pretty jarring to say the least. Not necessarily ugly or repulsive, in fact she actually thought it looked kind of cool, but it was still no what someone was used to seeing everyday. "So, what is there to do around here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Neal thought about Rose's question, trying to come up with something good. "Well, I have a playstation 3 and xbox 360 for starters if you're a gamer," Neal said although he wasn't quite sure what Rose was. "Otherwise we have a lot of movies and books if that's more your style," he said before trying to stretch his mind for options to give to Rose. "But if none of that interests you we can just go on a walk and try to find something to do ourselves. Gotham is a big city after all."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:51 pm

"Pff, video games? Right, yeah, I'm not ten," she said with a small laugh. "And movies are a waste of time, just a way to escape the real world for an hour and a half only to come back out exactly where you were before. And reading... boring. I think I'd rather go with a walk, at least that way I'm getting some exercise. Or we could go find a local pool hall and hang around. Wouldn't mind playing a game or two."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next