Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

DC Genesis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:28 am

When Rose finally pulled her shirt down, she started digging back through her discarded clothing to put them back on, starting with her bra, then her sweater, and her jacket. "That's one way of putting it," she said, as she opened the driver's side door. Men really were so easy... ten seconds of boobs and they were willing to forget something as big as someone attempting to steal their car.

Flipping back her hair over the collar of her jacket, she headed around the passenger's side and said, "Alright, you got your eyeful, now switch sides and drive."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:30 am

"Yeah yeah yeah I know," Neal said as he moved over to the driver's side and strapped himself in so that Rose could end up sitting in the passenger seat. Once she was settled he put the car in to drive and took off, heading to their destination. Once again the traffic lights seemed to be completely lucky for them despite how many other cars were on the road, Neal didn't say anything about it though.

"So if you're so low on supplies how do you plan on paying the strippers while you're here?" Neal asked curiously. "I only told you that i'd drive you here, money wise you are on your own."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:32 am

"Oh I wouldn't worry too much about that," she said, pulling out a wad of hundreds from her jacket pocket. "Made about two grand hustling those muscle heads at the bar in arm wrestling matches. They just can't gt over being beaten by a girl, so they keep coming back to try and prove themselves. It's sad, really. Although... I kind of wish I had some ones. Throwing hundreds at the strippers just seems like... a waste. Bet I could get us lap dances all night, though."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 am

Neal glanced over as he saw the amount of money that Rose had won while arm wrestling with all of those guys back at the bar. He did have to admit that it was kinda funny what Rose had done to them, he was certain that all of those men had some broken pride that was going to need fixing in the months to come. "Yeah, you probably could with cash like that," Neal remarked as he kept driving.

About ten more minutes later and they arrived at their destination. Neal turned the car off and glanced over at Rose before taking the keys and putting them in to his own pockets. "Well, shall we go inside than?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:40 am

When they arrived outside the strip club, Rose leaned over to look out the window. It seemed like a pretty decent place, to be honest. Wasn't in too shabby a neighborhood, the building itself didn't look like it was gross or falling apart, and from what she could hear the music inside sounded great. The real test would be what the interior was like, and the quality of the strippers, no to mention the booze.

As she opened the door to get out, she stuffed her hands in her pockets and then glanced back at Neal with a questioning look. "Well, I'm ready... I don't know about you. I mean, I got a fake ID, but you... don't tell me Mr. Family Guy has a fake ID, too. Actually, come to think of it, how the hell did you get in that bar?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:02 am

Neal just put on a tiny smile as Rose looked over at him and questioned how he was going to get inside, apparently she didn't think that someone like Neal was capable of playing the bad boy part. She clearly hadn't considered what he was willing to do in order to get his car back, she would figure it out soon enough though. "Oh don't you worry about me, I have my own methods," Neal said as he began to walk towards the club.

As Neal approached the door he merely held up his normal idea, however the man in front would see the numbers reflected to make Neal appear old enough to come inside. With a single smile at Rose he walked inside before putting his ID back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:47 am

"If you say so..." she muttered, walking forward to the door. With a quick flash of her ID, she was allowed past the doorman. It was amazing how good of a fake it was, really. So far, no one had suspected it wasn't a real ID. Waiting by the door, she turned around to watch Neal try his luck. He held up his own ID, the doorman checked it, and... let him through. "What the hell?"

Rose blinked a couple of times, staring at Neal as he walked by her into the club. After a brief moment she ran after him inside, greeted by soft red lights and what could only be described as 'stripper music'.

"You seriously have a fake ID, too?" she asked, catching up to him. "Can't say I would have guessed that..." Huh, maybe she had misjudged this guy... maybe. With a small shrug, she started heading towards the bar. "Alright, so I'm buying drinks and then taking a seat up front. Save me a seat."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:33 pm

"Oh yeah, I've had it for a little while now. Always found that it was helpful in situations like these," Neal said as he secured his ID in his wallet. If Rose got a good look at it, than she would realize that the information wasn't the same one that the doorman saw. And Neal would rather avoid explaining himself out of that one.

"Alright, i'll make sure to find us some good ones," Neal said as he moved over and started to look for two seats that were close by each other. Soon enough he found some with a decent view. Neal took his seat before placing his jacket in the other one, marking it as saved. Afterwards, Neal watched whatever was going on while waiting for Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:06 pm

"Hnh, situations like these?" Rose laughed, as she headed over to the bar. "Wonder if he comes to strip clubs often... interesting." A few minutes later, she made her way over to where Neal was sitting and placed a couple of beers on the table between their seats. "Here, I got you one. I figured it was the least I could do for... you know, borrowing your car."

Leaning back in her seat, Rose took a gulp of beer and watched the stage. It was just in between changing dancers, so it was empty right now, but the spotlights were flickering around in preparation.

A few moments later, an announcer's voice came over the PA system. "Gentlemen, and ladies, please welcome to the stage the lovely, the ravishing, the very sexy, Selina!"

The spotlights came to rest on the middle of the curtains, which soon parted to reveal the next dancer, a woman with short dark hair, a tight black leather outfit, and a headband with cat ears on it. As she made her way to the pole at the end of the stage, swinging her hips as she went, she reached up to zip down the front of the outfit, revealing her black lace bra beneath.

"Not sure about the cat ears," Rose said, sipping from her beer bottle. A pleased smirk then crossed her face. "But I like her."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Neal glanced up from his seat as Rose brought him back a beer as well. Drinking was something that Clint actually knew that he did. Clint had only asked him to do it responsibly, as he didn't want to have to be the one arresting his son for doing something so stupid. Neal took the bottle and held it up slightly in appreciation. "Thank ya kindly," he said before taking a bit of a swig himself.

He watched the stage as the next dancer came on, swinging her body like she had been doing this her entire life. She was good, Neal had seen enough strippers to know when one was good or when someone wasn't that talented. This girl was one that he could enjoy.

"I could agree with you on that, she's someone that I definitely would like to see more of," Neal said as he glanced at Rose with a smile. "Seems like I came to the right place."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:33 pm

"A strip club is always the right place," Rose added, with a light chuckle. Being right up in front, she leaned forward close to the stage and watched Selina carefully. As soon as the tight leather outfit came off, leaving the stripper in her lingerie, Rose's eyebrows lifted and she let out a low whistle. "Damn."

This Selina had her favorite kind of body type: fit and very much in shape, but with sultry curves in all the right places, a nice round ass, and a large, well shaped chest. And the way she moved, too, as she spun herself around the stripper pole in expert fashion, was just downright erotic.

Selina must have noticed the girl watching her so closely, because soon she moved away from the pole and got down on her knees, while reaching up behind her back to unhook her bra. She spun the bra around by the strap for a few moments, then casually tossed it off the stage right into Rose's lap and moved close to the edge of the stage.

"Okay... that deserves a hundred," Rose muttered, flashing the bill around in her fingers.

Selina turned around, got down low on her knees, and pushed that fine ass of hers out, allowing Rose to pull back the g-string and place the bill inside the band. Selina then stood back up and walked back towards the pole to continue her routine, but not before spanking her ass and giving Rose a little smirk.

Falling back into her seat, Rose looked down at the bra in her lap briefly, then back to the stage. "Oh I am so getting a lap dance from her later."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Neal just watched in silence for a while as Selina went on with her show. Much like Rose, Neal could only admire the body type that he was being presented with. The girl was downright beautiful, not to mention smoking hot. It wasn't just her body, even her face and lips just had certain elements to them which helped to make everything she did a thousand times more attractive. She could probably stumble and fall and Neal would still give her money.

After Selina and Rose had their little encounter, Neal let out a tiny laugh before glancing over at Rose. "My my, it looks like you've fallen for her little spell," Neal said despite the fact that he couldn't blame her. "She is very beautiful, and i'm guessing that a lap dance is only going to prove that to you," he added.

"So tell me, do you play for both teams or are you a lesbian?" Neal asked curiously as his eyes turned back to watch Selina continue her routine.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:46 pm

"Under her spell, please," Rose said, with a flippant wave of the hand. "She's hot, and I have money meant to give to hot women here. Simple as that. And please... she already proved that to me when she unzipped that outfit of hers. And those tits certainly don't hurt..." Glancing back down at the bra, she grinned. Black, very much her color, and lacy, very much her preferred material... at least on other women.

Neal's question suddenly called her out of her thoughts, forcing out a snorting laugh. "Well, we're blunt, aren't we?" she said, looking at Neal with a raised eyebrow. "I like that. And to answer your question, I am very much a switch hitter." She turned back to the stage a moment, only to suddenly glare back at Neal and added, "But don't get any ideas."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:48 pm

"Suppose you make a fair point, it's why we're all here I guess," Neal remarked as he glanced around for a moment and saw just how many men seemed to be fascinated with this Selina. He turned back towards Selina and continued watching while listening to Rose still praise the woman. She really was going to enjoy that lap dance.

Neal shrugged at the question of being blunt. "I mean no offense, I'm merely curious since we're here," he said as they kept watching the show. Course at the last comment made Neal could only give a laugh. "Hey don't talk to me like that. It's your own fault I got a full view of your tits," he pointed out. "No one made you do that. Maybe it's you that shouldn't be getting any ideas."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:58 pm

"Pfft, what ideas? That was just to keep you from telling you cop dad that I tried to steal your- er, borrow your car," she said. Clearing her throat, she shifted slightly in her seat and then took another sip of her beer. "A little ten second flash isn't exactly a big deal. Now shut up and watch the show."

Several minutes later, Selina finished her routine and returned behind the curtain. After another brief few minutes interim, another dancer came out to continue the show. This stripper wasn't as hot as the last, but she was still pretty. She held Rose's attention, anyway. Then, once she finished, and another dancer came out, and then another. It wasn't until the fifth new dancer that Selina finally appeared over near the lap dance area, which Rose had been eyeing very carefully for a while now.

"And there's my girl," she said, hopping off the seat. "You want one, too? I've got enough for like... a hundred."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Neal just raised an eyebrow and held his smile as Rose allowed the word steal to come out of her mouth. Well, at least she was admitting that she had other intentions with the car. It was still stealing, even if she planned on returning it. He wasn't going to bring that up though, it wasn't going to help anyone. Besides, they were clearly having far too much fun right now.

Neal slowly pushed himself off of the seat as Rose made her offer. Hanging with this girl wasn't going to be so bad. "Hey I'm not going to say no to that offer."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:12 pm

"Excuse me, I don't suppose you're doing private dances right now, are you?" Rose asked, approaching the woman.

Selina turned around, giving a seductive smile when she thought who it was. "Ah, why yes, I am as a matter of fact. You want one?"

Rose puled out another hundred, passing it to her. "You know, I think I would." She then added a second hundred. "And my friend here would like one, too."

"Would he, now?" Selina looked at Neal now, examining him for a moment. He might have been able to change what his ID looked like at the door, but he still looked seventeen. Still, if he was in here, then he had to be old enough... "I think I know just the girl for him." Glancing back over her shoulder, she called, "Holly!"

Another stripper appeared a second later. She was much younger than Selina, only eighteen in fact, but she was still very attractive, with a nice body, and she filled out her 'uniform' very nicely. "Yeah?"

"Got you a dance," Selina said, passing her one of the hundreds. "Let's give these two a good show."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Neal just gave a smile as Selina's attentions shifted from Rose to Neal, seeming to contemplate something. She soon called over another stripper, one much closer to Neal's age but still very pretty. Neal couldn't help but let the smile come to his face as he saw the girl approach him. Holly huh, that was a very pretty name.

"Hi there," Neal said as Selina introduced the two of them. That smile just wouldn't leave his face for some reason, and part of him felt like an idiot. He just hoped that Holly wouldn't feel the same way towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:41 pm

"Hey to you, too," Holly said, with a bright smile. She came forward and took his arm in hers, leading him over through a curtain into a private room. Then, she brought him to one of the large, comfy lounge chairs nearby and promptly pushed him forward to sit in it. "You just sit back and enjoy yourself there, alright?"

Reaching back behind herself, Holly unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor, then leaned over her customer with a smirk. "So how you doing tonight?"

Selina did much the same with Rose, leading her to a seat and leaning over her with a smirk. "Haven't seen you here before. You new?"

"Just got into Gotham today," she replied, sinking back into the chair. "And right now I'm really glad I did."

Selina chuckled, turning around and pressing herself back up against Rose. "Flattery, that'll earn you a little extra."

"I do like extra..." Rose muttered, reminding herself to keep her hands to herself. She didn't want to get booted out of another strip club, especially this one.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:55 pm

The smile helped Neal's heart to lessen. At least she didn't give that look like she was degrading him. He felt her hand take his own and allowed her to pull him towards the private room before being pushed on to the couch. Neal quickly got comfortable, after all she had told him to enjoy himself right?

He couldn't help but watch as her bra fell to the floor and she began to move closer to him. His smile only got wider. "Well I'm definitely doing a lot better now," he said with a tiny chuckle. "What about you? Good shift tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:41 am

"Oh, can't complain," Holly responded. Of course, the hundred spots that this guy's friend was dropping certainly didn't hurt at all, either. Turning around, Holly swayed her body side to side, then pushed her rear end back between his legs, near his crotch. "Almost off shift, actually. Got, oh, another hour."

Glancing over from next to them, Selina raised an eyebrow. "Holly, you're talking to the customer too much again."

"Uh, right," she replied, frowning a little bit. She then went quiet and started to really get into the lap dance, giving Neal everything she had.

And of course, Selina did much the same with Rose, even going so far as to make quite a bit more physical contact than she normally did with her customers. She did like the girl, after all, and those hundreds were really nice... The private dances went on for about ten minutes, but instead of finishing up Rose paid for a few more dances, bringing them all the way up through the last hour of their shift. By the end of it, Rose was practically sweating from enjoyment.

"I'm gonna have to come back here more often..." she said, as she finally stood up from the chair. She had a certain... glow on her face. This Selina really knew her way around a lap dance.

"Oh, I'd like that," Selina replied. "Very much in fact. Feel free to drop by any time."

Holly, meanwhile, started putting her clothes back. She still had a smile on her face. "Yeah, come by again. I'd... I'd like that, too."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 am

Neal just continued to watch, his eyes staying with Holly's body and his head swayed every time that Holly's did. Despite the fact that he had joked about it earlier with Rose about Selina, it seemed like Neal was doing the same with Holly here. "That's way cool, you gotta like it when it comes near the end of your shift," he said before hearing Selina tell Holly that she was talking too much.

Neal didn't really mind it, after all Holly was still doing what Rose had paid for after all. He liked Holly's voice, it was just nice to hear.

As the dances came and went, Neal would find himself being more and more aroused by Holly. Girl knew what she was doing, that much was certain. Eventually when the dances came to an end, Neal watched Holly as she put all of her clothes back on. At the last thing she said Neal's smile only grew again. "Well, I'll have to make sure to do that sometime Holly. It was lovely to meet you," Neal said as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Selina and Holly said their final goodbyes, then made their way back around to the dressing rooms to get changed into normal clothes, leaving Rose and Neal alone as the strip club was coming to a close. Rose paid for one more beer at the bar before heading into the parking lot (though nothing for Neal, since he had to drive). By the time she got outside, she already had her jacket and sweater off to cool down, leaving herself in just her white undershirt.

"Goddamn," she muttered, taking in a deep breath. She squirmed a little in her jeans as they reached the car. "Now I'm hot and all kinds of bothered."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Neal glanced over at Rose as she seemed to be enjoying the after effects of her dances that she had with the ladies. He just held back a laugh, it was interesting to see Rose act like this after all. Apparently that Selina woman was very good at her job. "Indeed, leaves you all kinds of tingly doesn't it? Those two were good, very good."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:35 pm

"All kinds of tingly indeed," she replied, pulling the car door open and slipping inside. "Too bad you don't have any condoms, or I might have to work it out of my system." She was mostly joking of course. Mostly. "But yeah, those two were real nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next